Our highly successful client that produces innovative technology solutions to a niche market in multiple sectors, are now looking to expand their current development team. They are looking for a candidate that has commercial experience developing with C++ and the full MS Stack. A Masters’ or Degree in Maths / Physics / Science is desirable. Very competitive salary plus benefits for the right candidate, plus flexible working hours.
Our client is based on the North East Technology Park in Sedgefield. There is plenty of free parking and good public transport links.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Increase in Holiday or Pension Option
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Company Share Option
About the Role:
Developing and designing reusable and reliable C++ and Microsoft Stack. Using MATLAB algorithms as the primary source. Agile methodology and parallel programming using Graphics Programming tools. It is important that applicants should have plenty of drive, be energetic and passionate about technology.
- Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Commercial software development experience in a high-technology environment
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming
- Working knowledge of MATLAB
- Previous experience of working in an ISO Compliant Industry
- An understanding of modern software development methodologies, patterns and practices
- Experience of static code analysis and test coverage tools
- Experience of algorithmic coding, with a good working knowledge of geometry, vectors, matrices and statistics
- Experience in parallel programming using GPU’s (ArrayFire/CUDA/OpenCL), multi-core CPU’s and threads
If you are looking for the next step on the career ladder, then please do not hesitate to apply, or contact us for more information.
Endeavour has an excellent request for a Dutch speaking C#.NET Developer to join a large client based in the Netherlands. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is market related.
What's in it for you:
- Central location in Groningen
- Excellent work-life balance
- Ongoing technical education
- Great atmosphere, feels like a campus
- 200+ fun colleagues
- Stepping stone towards one of the world’s leading ICT companies
- State of the art technology
- Flexible working hours
- You will take part in designing new and existing applications and you will be able to translate functional demands in logical solutions.
- You know how to handle less structured input of clients and translate these to a logical working application.
- You will be working on projects for large (international) companies.
- Being a C#/.NET Developer with 3-4 years of experience you are independent, able to take responsibility, pro-active and precise.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have experience with at least one of the following languages; C#, .NET, Java.
- It is a benefit if you have experience with Design Patterns, unit testing and IoC.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and project planning, Linux platform, CentOS/ Red Hat and you might have GEO knowledge.
- You have a can-do mentality with problem solving and analytical skills, a keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve business problems of clients and the will to implement these solutions for clients.
- You are also eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills, and you have a broad interest in application technologies and middleware.
Please get in touch for further details.
A growing cyber-security company is looking for a C++ Developer to join their existing highly skilled development team writing complex cyber security solution software. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who has a passion for cyber security and for high quality coding.
2 years of C++ programming experience required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Writing high quality code following the in-house full life cycle development methodologies and our clients chosen toolset.
- Unit, module and application testing.
- Production of documentation using industry-standard tools.
- Working within a closely-knit team.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Suitability to hold UK security clearance.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is preferred (2nd Class honours or over).
- Domain knowledge of, or an interest in, cyber security is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of programming in C++.
- The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to be adaptable and flexible.
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Development experience on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux or Solaris.
- Full product life cycle development.
- Agile development methods.
- Internet standards and protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SNMP etc.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS, or Azure.
- Object orientated programming languages such as C# or Java.
- Framework technologies such as React, Angular JS, NodeJS, jQuery, .NET
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a large, internationally renowned client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The duration of this contract is initially for 6 months with likely extensions. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €370 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a developer.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software dev lifecycle and methodologies.
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and PMBPK/Prince2 is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of J2EE 7/8 JMS JPA Hibernate
- Spring MVC, spring JMS, spring integration
- Tomcat 8
- Oracle 11 DB
- Eclipse, Maven
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Software Developer with Allegro experience to work for a large client in either Helsinki, Finland or Vienna, Austria. The duration for this role is until the end of 2019 and the all-inclusive daily rate is €530.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have technical development experience in Allegro ETRM, stored procedures, experience in commodity trading, preferably oil related.
- Integration experience with SAP is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ideal candidate has client facing functional consulting experience in addition to hands-on technical skills.
If you are a flexible, pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career, do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Java Developer to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €48 euros per hour.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have current NATO or SC Clearance.
- A Master of Science (MSc) degree in a technical subject with substantial Information Technology (IT) content and 2 years post-related experience.
- Or a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in a technical subject with substantial Information Technology (IT) content and 4 years post related experience.
- The absence of a university/college degree may be compensated by the demonstration of at least 10 years extensive and progressive expertise in the duties related to the function of the post.
- At least 2 years of recent experience in software engineering of large-scale distributed software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of database management systems (DBMS) and data management concepts.
- Significant, recent and practical experience in software development and maintenance using one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, ADA, PL/SQL).
- Up-to-date knowledge of software engineering related methods, techniques, metrics and tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of computer system architectures, operating systems, LAN/WAN and computer networks concepts.
Preferable knowledge and experience:
- Experience in software engineering of AirC2, air traffic control, command and control, data acquisition or real-time scientific processing systems.
- Knowledge and experience of the operational use of a current air command and control or air traffic control system (e.g. Air Command and Control System (ACCS)).
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
If you are a positive and enthusiastic person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Drupal 8 Developer to work for a large client in the Public Sector based in Brussels, Belgium. The duration of this role is initially 220 working days with possibility of extension thereafter and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €340.
- Graph DB e.g. Neo4J
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience in AWS environment
- HTML & CSS
- Twig and Bootstrap for front-end framework
- Experience with Drupal 8 integration, experience with Drupal module customisation is an asset.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs
- Responsive and Mobile design
- Cross-Browser Development
- W3C accessibility standards
- Behat testing
- Unit testing
- UI testing
- Git or other Version Control System
- JIRA issue tracker system
- Good problem solving skills
- Willingness and capacity to learn and develop professionally
- Fluent English Speaking
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contact opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Java Back-End Developer to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium.
- Knowledge in either French or Dutch.
- SOAP interfaces.
- Experienced developing back-end EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans) services.
- Industry experience in the Banking sector or with Banking projects is an advantage.
- Experience with Instant Payments is an advantage.
Please get in touch for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Are you looking for an exciting contract opportunity, working on a unique, entertaining project ?
You will work on a 3D/VR/AR project for young people that teaches them financial knowledge within a game concept.
You will be responsible for the design (game scenario) of how the target group gets to know our products, how they return to the platform to play games and experience fun.
Thinking, developing and setting up proof-of-concepts around VR, AR.
You will design the gameplay elements and narrative end-to-end. Together with the creative director, level designers, modelers, UX'er and developers you will eventually integrate the finished product experience into our total project.
- In consultation with our Business you define the narrative (form and style) that will be the driver for the experience.
- As a game designer you determine and design the gameplay mechanics that the user can use.
- Monitor the story with co-creation partners (commercial partners) and devise new scenarios
- Mainly emphasis on drawing out a scenario, ensuring that people start downloading and continuing to use the game
- Together with the Creative Director, the level designers and our modeler you work out the design (look and feel) of your experience.
- You discuss the forms of interaction with our UX (User Experience)
- With our Project Lead you make the necessary agreements regarding planning, resources and budget
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints (visual programming environment) is a plus.
- Take into account the specifications of the hardware (Virtual Reality, mobile, web or desktop).
- Provide the necessary documentation
Required skills :
- Passion for games and game development
- Strategic and logical insight
- You already have a demonstrable experience as a game designer or game developer
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity (controls, menus, basic elements, folder structure)
- Basic knowledge level design
- Basic VR design and mobile design
- You can think out of the box
- You can communicate clearly
- You can work independently but are also a good team player
- Thinking up your own ideas, strong character not to be overwhelmed
- Thorough knowledge of how people play a game and continue to play
- Make a game interesting that it sells itself via social media
- Present ideas (visual and word) to non-gamers
Please get in touch for further details on this great, not to be missed contract opportunity.