.Net Core developer
Calling for an experienced .Net core developer for a 12 month contract opportunity with a client based in Ireland.
The role is fully REMOTE. You must be an EU or British passport holder to be eligible.
The .Net Core developer will take a very active role on a project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces.
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
The selected .Net Core developer will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims, provider networks and group/member structures.
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies.
- Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
- Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle including Strong SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exposure to .Net 4.8, .NET Core, and MVC 5
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2016+.
- Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Azure DevOps and Git.
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Rhino Mocks, MS Test, etc
- Software development using Agile methodologies.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to work with a great team.
Cloud and Tooling Support Administrator
Excellent long term contract opportunity for an Amazon AWS Cloud solutions engineer to help maintain, troubleshoot the infrastructure and provide support to internal cloud-based tools.
You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for a Leading European Organisation.
Service4Developers is the entry point of autonomous Cloud sandbox development environment.
PublicCloud will be a highly automated Cloud Hosting solution based on WildFly/PostgreSQL.
Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
At least 3 year professional experience within large-scale Data Centre environments
At least 6 months of professional experience on cloud environments
Create and maintain AWS stacks.
Monitoring tooling performance and production jobs
Troubleshoot end-user incidents on infrastructure level only
Receiving, logging and managing requests from customers via ticketing
Maintain and amend procedures
Participate in meetings and training related to the position
Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
AWS Cloud experience, certification is appreciated
Proven working experience with UNIX /Linux based environments
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1):
Basic to advanced networking principles (e.g: NACL, routing)
ORACLE Database and SQL knowledge
Scripting skills (e.g., powershell, Python)
ITSM Tools knowledge (SMT, BMC Atrium, Patrol, Proactive Net …)
Experience with a monitoring system
Kubernetes and tools around k8s ecosystem
DevOps, GitOps principles
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as nice to have
Artefact store knowledge (Nexus)
Monitoring Dynatrace, Pandora
English fluent is mandatory (speaking & writing), French is an asset
First IT Service Desk/IT Support experience
You are able to work in shifts (8 AM – 8 PM)
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experience developer to join our leading client based on a contract basis. Our client is based in Vienna and the role is 50% on-site and 50% remote. The hourly rate is €70.
The right candidate will be speak English and German and be experienced in the field of software engineering.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT systems (Linux servers), IT system architecture and processes
- Support in system design as well as system and integration testing of applications with DB usage
- Maintenance and replacement of legacy systems (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms)
- High willingness to learn and flexibility in familiarizing with new topics
- Structured approach and solution-oriented way of working
- Quality-conscious and proactive way of working
- High competence in analysis and design
- Desirable experience with JIRA
If you think you have the right skills for this opportunity then please apply ASAP!!
Data Management Support
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Data Management Support profile to work with a pharmaceutical global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Data Management Support will be part of a project aiming to ensure flawless delivery of the EMEA commercial data into ENSEMBLE platform through data acquisition coordination, master data management and constant quality monitoring.
Leads EMPOWER (self-service reporting platform) workstream and
coordinates delivery of self-service environment across EMEA
- Ensures data cataloguing efforts are adequate to the project deployment timelines
- Defines and manages the deployment of holistic data quality framework for EMEA commercial organization
- Manages requirements and leads the delivery of changes in MDM and DQ systems
- Builds a community and shares best practices with local Operating companies regarding data quality controls
- Monitors sustainability over time to ensure system is embedded and functioning
- Leads a team of external vendors to ensure proper monitoring and master data administration for all the EMEA sources
- Leads community of POWER users in collaboration with EMEA change manager
Skills & Experience:
▪ 5+ years experience with Business Intelligence systems and data management
▪ Data engineering background and experience (3+ experience with SQL)
▪ Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift is an advantage
▪ 2+ years of experience with Data Catalogue / Data Quality management
▪ Demonstrated success in Project Management in an agile environment
▪ Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
▪ Implementation of self-service descriptive analytics is an advantage
▪ Experience with pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
▪ Passion to challenge the status quo and find out of the box solutions – loves and
▪ Solid appetite to design and implement improvements to achieve operational excellence
▪ Strong sense of user experience
▪ Experience in working with agile teams
▪ Analytical approach to problem solving
▪ Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
▪ Strong communication skills
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a FileMaker Developer to join a leading client (low carbon technologies) based in Canary Wharf.
Qualifications and Experience:
FileMaker Certification or 3 years working Multicultural organisations.
Ability to use the development tools and methodologies as specified.
Experience in at least one of the following technical areas are desirable:
- Oracle DBMS development
Skills and responsibilities:
- Assistance with design activities and prototyping.
- Design and implement software, based on requirements and/or analysis artefacts. Implement and perform unit tests reflecting system specifications.
- Implement and maintain the necessary software development lifecycle artefacts.
- Working experience in using static code analysis software and addressing violations raised by the product is desirable.
- Working experience in using defect tracking software and addressing defects.
- Experience in working in an environment with technical teams comprised of testers, analysts and system administrators and solution architects.
- Capacity to assist the support team with training the users of the system.
- Assistance with operational support of software produced.
- Capacity to assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by external system suppliers to ensure that they conform to requirements and methodology.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards is desirable.
- Analytical skills to establish root causes of defects and incidents are required.
If you are a FileMaker Developer looking for a new career opportunity, then please apply.
Calling urgently for ETL developers for an exciting REMOTE contract opportunity to join a financial sector client, based in Sweden!
Our client is looking for an ETL developer who has experience within the financial industry and working in multicultural environments.
The selected ETL developer will work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Intelligence Architect, Data Analyst as well as business stakeholders.
•Develop common Enterprise Data Warehouse platform based on Informatica PowerCenter and Oracle database
•Design secure and reliable workflows for staging, cleansing and loading with high performance
•Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements, processes, and products as input to solution specification s o f a development task
•Work with the Data Governance organization to ensure alignment or additions to the current Business Glossary definitions.
•Populate data marts with quality data for use with BI solutions
•Support data quality routines
•Work with metadata management
•Knowledge and experience from the financial sector
• Good knowledge and experience with databases and data modeling, preferably Oracle(and SQL)
•Good knowledge of data quality and handling quality issues
•Extensive knowledge in Informatica Powercenter
•Knowledge of business intelligence tools (QlikView etc.) is a plus
•Experience with ETL tools and processing
•Experience with data lake concepts
•Experience working with data quality
•Experience designing data warehouse solutions
•Experience with master data management
•Experience with meta data and reference data management
•Good developer skills
•Good documentation skills
•Work both individually and working together
•Structured, analytical and accurate
•Fluent in English, Awareness and handling of cultural differences
•Understand business needs and translate into technical terms and solutions
•Strong will to gain new knowledge
Apply or get in touch ASAP for more details on this fantastic remote contract opportunity!
Skilled ETL Developer required urgently to join a financial client in Sweden.
This is a 6 months contract onsite.
The selected ETL Developer will be responsible for the following duties:
•Develop a deep familiarity with a variety of data sources including transactional databases, data warehouses, internal tools, and external integrations.
•Develop data programs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from the data warehouse, assures that architecture and development follow data warehouse best practices. This individual works with DW architects, data architects, DBAs to ensure enterprise DW solutions are reliable, scalable, flexible and low maintenance.
•Develops reports, dashboards, and tools using SQL, and QlikView, as well as other tools.
•Takes ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality and integrity; proactively identifying issues at every step and coordinating the implementation of required fixes.
•Partners with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and assist in the development of dashboards, visualizations and solutions tailored to their needs.
•Documents existing processes, architectures and code.
•Assists, mentors, and instructs lower-level developers and analysts as needed.
•Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
The successful ETL Developer will have the required demonstrable experience with:
- Informatica DQ (must have): experience in designing and implementing Data quality checks in IDQ.
- development experience using PowerCenter 9/10.
- ETL - Informatica with Oracle,
- Qlik, Axiom (optional)
- Datawarehouse concepts.
Please send your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info regarding this contract opportunity.
An excellent contract opportunity for a PL/SQL Developer who speaks Dutch or French to join a client in the Banking Sector.
This is an on-site near Brussels.
To start as soon as possible for an initial 6 month contract.
As the PL/SQL Developer you will be responsible for the development of PL/SQL programmes in a Unix/Linux-Oracle environment.
You will be joining an existing team to complete a GDPR project.
If you are looking for a new, dynamic contract opportunity to get in touch for further details.
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Security Engineer to join a financial client based in Brussels, for a long-term project.
Our client requires a bilingual Security Engineer, speaking fluent French, to work alongside the Infrastructure manager in order to implement, improve and operate the framework and all actions and/or controls required to ensure the security of our client IT Assets.
The successful Security Engineer will be involved in the following deliverable tasks:
- Make deep analysis of audit recommendations; define with all stakeholders the remediation actions needed and follow up until the actions are fully implemented
- Prepare security agents deployments on platforms
- Conducting some tests with specific tools.
- Work on security scanning & vulnerability remediation
- Work on Privilege Account Management deployment/operational integration
- Elaborate technical operation guidelines in line with security requirements
- Windows Servers;
- RHL Linux; VMware;
- SQL Server;
- SIEM; VPN; WAF;PKI;
- Infrastructure Design;
- Shell scripting
Please send us your CV or get in touch for more details about this no-to-be-missed opportunity
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.