We have a new opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer to join our client in the banking sector based in Brussels, Belgium. This is a 6 month contract role and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €550 Euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Shell scripting
- SQL developer
Skills that are nice to have:
- Second line support on SBS solution
- Experience in the banking sector or payment
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Second Line Support Engineer to join a client in the Banking sector based in Belgium.
Skills / experience :
3-5 years experience in the following :
- Scripting Shell
- SQL (Oracle)
Desirable skills :
The client uses IWS (IBM Workload Scheduler) so it is a nice to have
Knowledge of the Dutch language
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a C# Backend Developer to join our client based in Leicester.
Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing server-based applications.
Previous experience of working on Mission Critical Systems is essential, as well as industry experience in either Logistics, Automation, or Process Control.
Excellent rates on offer for the right candidate.
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Linq Lambda Expressions
- TCP/IP Communication Protocols
- Systems Engineering
- Industry experience in Logistics, Automation, or Warehousing
If you are interested in this role, please apply with the most up to date version of your CV.
Excellent contract opportunity for a Technical Architect to join an International client in the Pharmaceutical sector on an initial 3-month contract with long-term extension.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of portal and workflow solutions, enterprise integration, SDLC technical standards & SDLC tools - configuration and management.
Relevant professional expertise:
(eg SAP (ERP, Basis, Netweaver, Portal) Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable.
- Good technical knowledge of implementing portal and workflow solutions.
- Good technical knowledge of SDLC methodologies, technical standards and tools.
- Extensive working experience in delivering solutions following:
- Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- Enterprise integration patterns.
Experience in the following technologies:
- JDK 8/JEE 7
- JMS, JTA, JAX-RS
- Oracle Weblogic
- SPARX Enterprise Architect
If you have the above skills and looking for a new, exciting opportunity please apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Data Steward, this will be a long-term contract based in Luxembourg and will pay up to €700 per day depending on experience. We are looking for someone who speaks fluent French and is experienced with Oracle and SQL.
Your main responsibilities will be designing new datasets, establishing functional and technical dictionaries of the datasets, and setting up an automatic measurement of the quality of the data present in these new datasets.
Required Skills –
- Fluent in French
- 10 years’ experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience working in the Insurance industry
- Knowledge of databases in a business context
- Experience solving complex problems
- Project Management skills
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Visual Analytics
If you meet the required criteria please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience as a Java Backend Developer?
Do you have a University qualification in software engineering or computer science?
Have you got excellent verbal communication and documentation writing skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then Endeavour Recruitment really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a English speaking Senior Java Developer with proven backend experience to join a large European organisation on a new data management platform project, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications. On an initial 4 month contract. Candidate day rate €450 per day.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Display competency with of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Required knowledge: Java 8, JBoss EAP Application Server 6.4.10, Oracle SQL Database Version 12C, Spring Boot, Apache Camel (message router), Hibernate, ESB, REST and SOAP services, SQL, Git, continuous integration through Jenkins (automatic build and deploy), understanding of Agile methodology, experience with standard UML.
- Having worked with populating cloud services would be an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements management.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Familiarity with Google’s Publish/Subscribe cloud service and Amazon AWS.
- Prior experience within the telecommunications sector.
- Prior experience with marketing automation integration.
- Any specific integration experience with Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Taktik Ozone, Tealium Tag Manager, Magnolia CMS or Salesforce.
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
This role is for an experienced SAP HANA specialist. You must be fluent in English and would ideally have working knowledge of French and Dutch. You will be able to demonstrate expert skills with multiple years of hands on experience with:
- SAP HANA ( certified SAP )
- Design specialist SAP HANA
Required Technical experience:
- SAP Sybase migration specialist Oracle to Sybase on SAP, SAP ERP Cloud migration specialist BW APO SOLMAN SAP BWA Enterprise Portal SAP Content Server high skills
- Profound knowledge of SAP NetWeaver basis layer
- Experience with support packages, enhancement packages, installations and upgrades.
- SAP Certified Unicode migrations and OS/DB migrations Linux / Oracle / DB2 database
- GPFS key knowledge.
- Expert in SAP ABAP and Java technology
- Expert in SAP BO Syslink Xandria Monitoring.
- SAP Basis technology consultant with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a multi customer environment.
- Critical in depth knowledge of specific customer setup and workflows
- Key orchestrator
- RFS design / architecture skills
- L4 / L5 support for complex issues and projects
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted
Endeavour is looking for a seasoned Infrastructure Engineer to join our global telecoms service client, based in Brussels, initially for a 3 months contract, with possibility of extension.
As the successful candidate, you will be an active member of the IT infrastructure engineering team and maintain strong relationships with your peers from the operational, architect, network teams.
You role will involve:
- taking technical leadership & engineering ownership around multiple IT infrastructure components:
· Storage systems
· Linux platforms
· Virtualization platforms
- Delivering design for new solutions.
- Delivering extension / improvement design of the existing infrastructure & solutions based on latest capacity growth, delivered performance and based on future evolution forecasts.
- Managing the systems lifecycle (supplier roadmap evaluation, trigger new sw upgrades or system replacements).
- Conducting the necessary LAB Testing for any new solution validation (new technical solution, new software validations).
- Monitoring technological and supplier/market evolutions, shares best practices, lessons learned, define & document the detailed technical system architecture blueprints
- Contributing & driving technological infrastructure roadmap. Contributing in the definition of technical standards (solution standards, tools and methodologies).
- Conducting technical infrastructure workshops involving multiple stakeholders working in different units of the organization (IT operational, architect, network, business).
- Driving automation by building the necessary framework, tooling & procedures and by stimulating the use of the recommended scripts and tools within the organization.
- Analyzing and recommending plans for investing in IT infrastructure that will support the company strategic targets, improve the organization performance and/or provide cost reduction opportunities.
The ideal Infrastructure Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
Expert level (proven hands-on expertise) on:
- OS administration: Solaris, Redhat, Ubuntu
- Software distribution using tools like Redhat satellite, Puppet or equivalent
- SAN & NAS technologies: V-MAX, VNX, 3-PAR.
- virtualization platforms: VMware & KVM.
Good understanding of:
- Database technologies: MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle.
- Containers technologies: Docker
- IaaS services: AWS, Google & Azure
- Datacenter routing & switching (incl. integration with firewalling layers) : BGP, OSPF, 802.1Q, QinQ, Vswitch, Virtual Connect, VXLAN, NSX.
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools: Nagios, Netcool, Cacti
- Familiarity with project management (planning, follow up, communication)
Please apply for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be responsible for development of product upgrades and changes to a live system
- Provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Ops Centre
- Be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering in to the Production Environment without impacting the Live service.
- Be responsible for delivering engineering changes to time and quality
- Be responsible for following the engineering lifecycle
Good understanding and proven track record of the following Technologies
- VMware ESXi
- VMware vSphere
- HP Server Hardware
- HP Desktop Hardware
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience of working in a secure infrastructure environment
- Be capable of producing concise install documentation.
- Windows Installer
- IP / Firewall technologies
- Databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Windows Vista/7
- McAfee Products
- Lumension Products
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Oracle DBA to join our client, based in Switzerland, for an excellent 6 month contract, with possible extension.
The successful candidate must have a Swiss Work Permit for this contract role.
The project follows Agile software development methodology. A database model (Oracle SQL developer) and its design documentation already exist. Due to the Agile project methodology, regular adjustments to all database related elements are required during the development of the application components. All adjustments are being reviewed, implemented, documented, tested and tracked by a version-controlled (SVN) change request procedure (JIRA).
As the ideal Oracle DBA candidate, you will have a proven track record of 5 to 7 years’ experience.
Excellent English communication is required, and French speaking will be an advantage.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Perform regular updates of the Platform data model, mapping documents, SQL scripts and database design documentation (English) during the agile development of the Hague Platform application. Ensure that all adjustments are reviewed, implemented, documented, tested and tracked by the version control system (SVN). Record change requests and related actions in JIRA.
- Ensure that the database design complies with security recommendations
- Assess and evaluate technical change requests from a database performance point-of-view.
- Enforce naming convention and general consistency of the model.
- Liaise with the data integration specialist(s) and legacy data experts to help the migration of legacy data effort.
- Develop and perform database tests to avoid regressions.
Please do get in touch for further details on this fantastic opportunity!