Azure DevOps Tech Lead
Azure DevOps Engineer - C# .NET
HYBRID in LONDON
SALARY: £60 - £70 K
Our Tech Stack:
Azure, C#, CI/CD, Cloud, DevOps, Terraform, ASP.NET
- Experienced DevOps Engineer with strong knowledge of Azure and CI/CD.
-- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to work across teams and advocate for DevOps.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in C# or other scripting/coding languages for automation.
Your responsibilities are:
Our Client is seeking a senior DevOps Engineer with expertise in Azure.
In this role, you will collaborate with engineering teams throughout the organization to provide platform services for building applications on our Azure SaaS platform.
You will be responsible for ensuring seamless application release on the Azure cloud through the implementation of CI/CD pipelines and automation.
Additionally, you will actively participate in technical discussions and contribute to the development of a common toolset and best practices within our DevOps community.
Our modern tech stack includes Azure, and C# .NET Core.
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the business to provide platform services for building applications on the Azure SaaS platform.
- Ensure seamless release of applications on the Azure cloud through CI/CD pipelines and automation.
- Participate in technical discussions and contribute to a common toolset and best practices within the DevOps community.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply,
Power Platform Developer
Our Client, a multi-billion-pound organisation is looking to build a Power Platform Team and requires a Power Platform Developer as their first recruit to the team. They require someone with Solid Power Platform and all related areas and technologies.
You will be working closely with a diverse range of IT, Innovation and Project Management colleagues, in this role you will play a vital part in designing, developing, testing, and deploying custom applications and workflows that leverage the Power Platform to meet business needs and drive profitability. This is key to achieving our client service delivery ambitions, ensuring we are delivering bespoke, efficient, and valuable cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients' needs.
Our Client is looking for a confident developer with sound knowledge of the engineering lifecycle who can act as a subject matter expert for the Power Platform, working with our Business Analysts to translate business requirements into technical designs and integrate the Power Platform with 3rd party systems and applications such as iManage, InterAction, Aderant or cloud-based SaaS services; you will also act as technical lead to ensure compliance with data governance policies and practices
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Power Platform Developer (hands on experience with Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI)
Strong applied knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform services, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft 365.
A strong understanding of the development lifecycle.
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Solutions Architect to grow into CTO role.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect from a strong Technical background that’s ambitious and wants to progress into a CTO role. Type of experience would be Solutions Architect, ideally from a .Net / C# Development background with experience of Azure, DevOps and Agile with solid business acumen.
Sponsorship and relocation provided if needed.
This is a Client facing role and experience dealing with external clients is essential.
This is an exciting ongoing project digitalizing and modernizing Multi-Billion Pound organization’s and bringing them to the forefront of technology.
We are looking for someone that’s technically very strong, but also has a strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to lead a team and talk directly to board level executives, Client facing as well as overseeing a Development team of 30 Developers.
Skills and experience:
• Solution Architecture
• Team Leadership
• Strategic Thinker
• .Net C#
• Integration technologies, middleware, service-oriented architecture and API
• Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
• Experience of working with senior business stakeholders
Our client can provide sponsorship.
For further details regarding this exciting permanent opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Calling a Lead Software Engineer to join our leading client based in London, for an exciting career opportunity.
This role will be hybrid: 2 days onsite.
The select Lead Software Engineer will be part of an agile cross-functional team in developing and maintaining our client flagship digital platform.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be providing expert technical leadership in the design of our client’s cloud-based platform. You will help define the engineering standards, implement best practice, and contribute to their technical and product roadmap. You will act as a coach and mentor, providing technical leadership to the engineering teams.
You will have a passion and solid experience in designing solutions that are to a high-quality coding standard, secure, scalable, and resilient. to solve business needs.
You have demonstrable experience in setting the technical direction of the engineering pillar by having a deep understanding of the needs of the organization around you. You influence this direction through a consensus-based approach using your people leadership skills and technical expertise.
You will have technical experience and knowledge of the following:
- Expert level experience with software development on the Microsoft tech stack using .NET, ReactJS, REST APIs and Azure services in a microservice architecture
- Experience with both Azure SQL Server and no SQL DBs such as ComosDB
- Experience with cloud-based development using Azure services (Service bus, logic App, Function App Azure API Manager)
- Experience with DevOps automated tooling technology (GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and SOLID principles
- Enthusiastic about delivery and experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for more info.
Devops Engineer required to join our Housing sector client in London.
This is a hybrid contract role: 2 days onsite – 3 days remote
Expected start date: end of July
Outside IR35 - £450 – £500 per day DoE
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer with the following profile:
- Experience of Azure
- Azure integration services
- Dynamics platform
- arm templates
Please get in touch ASAP and send us your CV to be considered for this excellent contract opportunity!
Calling for an experienced Solutions Architect for a remote project with a global and highly reputable organisation, headquartered in Geneva.
The role is fully remote
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible of all aspects of the lifecycle of the architectures of his/her own domain.
The project will include the following tasks:
- The architect will design and select the on-premise part of the hybrid architecture for the RSP project;
- Within the context of RSP, the solution architect will be in charge of analyzing the current environment and propose the future state architecture taking into account backup and disaster recovery options;
- Assess the existing solution architecture and work with technical colleagues to recommend changes in order to create better and more efficient solution;
- Review and analyze all other options for the architecture put forward by team members.
- Build an integrated solutions architecture model fulfilling the needs of technical teams developing technical solutions for addressing business needs;
- Create and validate detailed designs that are suitable for implementation according to the existing production environments and in line with strategic developments;
- Ensure the proposed solution architecture have a complete integrated view and incorporate industry best practices;
Skills and experience required:
- At least 10 years’ professional experience
- Extensive experience in architecting integrated and scalable ICT solutions
- Knowledge of industry standards and ability to build solutions based on these evolving standards
- Ability to address complex designs for ICT solutions, both on premise and in the cloud
- Ability to design ICT solutions that are innovative and future looking
- Solid technical background in computing, data systems and software development
- Sound knowledge of software defined architectures, virtualization stacks and hyper convergent technologies (i.e.: cloud based, web based, software application awareness, server infrastructure, virtualization technologies, hyperconverged systems, storage systems, database solutions, data center concepts, etc.)
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- VmWare ESX
- Storage Area Networks
- Linux OS
- Application Architecture
- Cloud technologies(AWS or AZURE) expertise
- SAFE Certification
Send us a copy of your CV or get in touch for further details
DCRM Developer with Microsoft PowerApps required to join a London based client.
Remote – Full Time – UK 9 am – 5 pm
Contract or Permanent. Ideally Contract to Permanent.
Visa can be provided for the right candidate.
Transform processes and extend Dynamics 365 through connected and embedded apps built on Power Platform with advanced security, business rules and logic.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience with power automate and power apps
• Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
• Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
• Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
• Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity, please apply.
Cybersecurity Analyst / Engineer - Security Operations Centre (SOC)
Our client has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Cybersecurity Engineer / Analyst for a fully remote or hybrid role working with a global market leader. This role will be an initial 12-month contract with further extensions. You need to be willing to work hours on GMT time.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure daily management, administration & maintenance of security devices to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Quickly resolve any security devices system failures and troubleshoots issues with the OEM.
- Research Cybersecurity Technologies & keep abreast of trends and standards.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of Cybersecurity solution development and integration (including management of security infrastructure changes, deviations from specifications, etc.).
Support the implementing and operate the processes to support the Security Operations Framework and highlight the challenges in managing the SLAs with the Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Manage and collaborate on security incidents through to resolution between security operations and the Regional Security Officers (RSO’s).
- Review and analyse reports, dashboards, metrics to support SOC operations. Suggest and implement remediation actions where needed.
- Obtains vulnerability information and co-ordinates remediation efforts with the Regional Security Officers (RSO’s).
- Ensuring that the MSSP incident response activities are conducted in accordance with Aspen Group approved policies and procedures, appropriate to the severity and risk of the incident.
- Take proactive actions to prevent an information security incident from occurring or escalating, where possible.
- Perform and support any Cyber Security activities to enhance the Cyber Security posture for the Aspen Group Cybersecurity Center of Excellence.
Current Industry certification in Information Security, Cyber Security and Cloud Security
Current Industry certification in Cloud Security Platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure).
Business Process Management Methodology (i.e., BPM, SDLC, ITIL, DevOps, Agile, COBIT)
3+ working years’ experience in Cyber Security Operations.
3+ working years’ experience in engaging with a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
A sound understanding in various application development software from a plan, build and run perspective
Proven technical experience in managing Cloud platform Security from a plan, build and run perspective.
Desirable, but not essential
IT Technical/professional knowledge
Cyber Security Industry knowledge
Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft Defender
Qualys and or other Vulnerability Management solutions
Identity & Access Management
Python, C++, Java development and code scripting, C++
Linux, Windows, Unix operating systems
Lead Full Stack Developer / London
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join our client based in Kings Cross, London. The role is Hybrid, two days a week onsite. Our client is going through a major digitalization program and upgrade.
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer that has proven experience leading a team of Developers as well as strong Technical experience with DevOps, C#.Net, Agile, React, SQL Server and Azure / Cloud.
We are also looking for you to have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal customers, understand their requirements, create solutions and to influence business stakeholders.
Manage a team of Software Developers in the creation and maintenance of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
Work in an Agile team taking ownership of the technical delivery of changes.
Ensure that stories and tasks are appropriately sized, scoped and defined.
Drive the DevOps maturity roadmap within the team.
Ensure the smooth running and support of live systems; providing the appropriate monitoring information to stakeholders for awareness and decision making.
Contribute to the wider enterprise technology strategy and roadmap.
Ensure the team continue to produce high levels of services, expertise, development and test processes that are scalable and maintainable within expectations of the stakeholders (including adherence to SDLC)
Ensure the appropriate levels of system and support document are created and maintained.
Contribute to vendor solution due diligence.
Coach and mentor staff members through training and individual support.
Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including agile scrum ceremonies.
Participate as a member of information technology teams, contributing to software development discussions, investigating the use of new development tools, and facilitating change.
Skills and Technologies Used:
Experienced in CI/CD and enthusiastic using Azure DevOps.
Web applications development in C#, ASP .NET, MVC, Web API/RESTful API
Distributed source control i.e. GIT
JS frameworks such as ReactJS or similar and an understanding of HTML and CSS
SQL Server, NoSQL (CosmosDB) • Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
Outstanding problem solver.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity with an organisation that makes a real difference in the world. For further details, please forward us a copy of your CV.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join an Energy industry sector client based in Leicestershire, initially for a 3 months contract, with renewals after that period.
The role is 100% remote outside IR35 – working in UK
Our client is looking for a Cloud Systems Administrator to plan for, deploy, and administer their cloud-based infrastructure. Together with their IT department, renewable energy engineers, and other stakeholders, you will be responsible for the deployment, monitoring, and optimisation of their cloud-based systems, as well as the protection and adherence of those systems.
- Create and deploy cloud-based solutions to sustain solar, wind, and hydroelectric power plants, making sure they run smoothly and effectively.
- Conceive, develop, and implement cloud-based data collecting and analysis systems for monitoring and optimising the performance of renewable energy assets, such as energy output, weather, and equipment health, in real time.
- Integrate cloud-based tools and services, such as remote monitoring and control of renewable energy assets, predictive maintenance, and energy forecasting, into renewable energy systems in collaboration with renewable energy engineers.
- Implementing best practices for data protection, access control, and regulatory compliance, such GDPR, NERC CIP, will help us keep our renewable energy systems running smoothly and securely in the cloud.
- Using diagnostic tools and monitoring data, locate and fix problems with cloud-based renewable energy systems including slowdowns in performance or corrupted data.
- Incorporate regular backups, replication, and testing of disaster recovery strategies into our cloud-based renewable energy systems.
- Increase the efficiency and efficacy of our renewable energy systems by implementing the newest trends and technology in cloud computing, renewable energy, and related disciplines and provide recommendations for adopting new technologies and best practices.
Required skills and experience:
- Proficiency in cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including cloud infrastructure management, virtualization, networking, and storage.
- Experience with cloud-based data collection and analysis tools, such as IoT platforms, data lakes, and big data analytics frameworks, for monitoring and optimizing renewable energy systems.
- Strong scripting and automation skills using languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash, for automating cloud operations, system configuration, and deployment processes.
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices, such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, auditing, and compliance, and experience in implementing security measures for cloud-based systems.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools, such as CI/CD pipelines, version control systems (e.g., Git), and configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible), for managing cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, technologies, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Apply and send us your CV ASAP to be considered for this excellent opportunity!