Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Are you a Front-End Developer looking for a new career opportunity in London?
Do you have proven experience of working with large, scalable web applications?
Are you experienced working with Magento?
Then read on…
The successful Front-End developer will be joining a team of experts who design, develop and support sizeable and complex e-commerce websites around the globe.
As a Front-End developer, your role will involve working with data from our sites or extending the functionality on the Magento front end in a wide range of creative approaches.
Amongst your deliverable tasks, you will be expected to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Evaluating requirements, specifications, and code - analysis, problem definition & solution
- Present ideas, solutions and methodologies to team and clients.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Strong styling skills: Sass, Less, CSS. Use with dynamic, responsive sites.
- The role will require working with Magento, PHP, HTML / XML, Responsive design, Sass/Less, Git
- Experience with Progressive Web Application development and React.js / Vue.js
- Good working knowledge of Knockout.js
- Libraries - JQuery & JQuery UI
- Require.js, Grunt and Gulp.js
- OOP & functional programming
- Asynchronous control flow, partial page updates, AJAX
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, browser rendering behaviour and performance
Please, send us your application or get in touch for further details about this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate team.
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent Junior Backend Developer role available with our client, a large digital agency based in Central London. You will be working on exciting new projects, be trained and gain experience with the latest technologies, and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Our client’s office is easily commutable in Central London and are offering a salary IRO £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer who already has existing experience with –
- Creating APIs
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Backend Developer role.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with a renowned client on a permanent basis in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. This client does not fit into a single box, their company entails payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking, creating a unique opening for the successful candidate.
Relocation support is provided
· Helping to build a unique solution for the company to align to PSD2 requirements in the EU, that would serve millions of customers around the world
· Identifying and authenticating millions of active users every month
· Working in small, highly collaborative Agile team
· Focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation
Some of the technologies you would be working with
· Identify and access management
· Web and app security experience
· Authentication & Authorization
· Device linking and signatures
· Secure user sign in, sign up and access control
· Web experience
· React / React Native
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience
· Experience with API development, user interfaces and product development
· Passion for writing clean and testable code
· Successfully applied Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
· Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV in English
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer with a focus on Java, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry, based in the UK headquarters in Dorset.
The successful Software Engineer will be working in a team of four to eight software engineers and will be maintaining and developing our client’s Back Office Systems.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include:
- Perform role of Scrum Master in agile working environments.
- Prepare refinements and sprint planning.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews.
- Java - support of legacy stacks
- C#, .NET Framework, WPF
- REST, Microservices
- NUnit, MSTest
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Team Foundation Server, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!
A large international defence organisation is seeking a Web Developer to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying single page web applications. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Web Developer role you must have the following experience –
- .NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- UI Design
- Unit Testing
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Web Developer role.
Do you have a passion for software and technology?
Are you a dedicated provider of Customer Service solutions?
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to join our client's team in their Central London office ASAP.
Our client is a fast growing company, providing leading SaaS platform for automating government services.
The successful Technical Support Analyst will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and used to work with large amount of information.
Your role will involve providing quality product and technical solutions to help customers realize their goals utilizing our client's products and services as well as liaising with Technical Consultants and making sure all the queries are resolved.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Technical Support role
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues; replicate and document issues for further escalation
- Experience with third line (development) support and bug fixing; excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be organised, work with large amount of information and prioritise tasks
If you are an experienced Technical Support Analyst wanting to join a fast growing and positive company, then get in touch for further details ASAP!
Our cyber security client based in Reading are looking for a Development Team Lead to join their organisation.
Our client is very flexible, whether you are already working as a Team Lead, or if you are a developer looking for a step up into a Team Lead/Management position, as long as you have a passion for or interest in cyber security and looking to grow your career, our client will be interested in speaking with you.
Salary up to £60k depending on how much Team Lead experience you have. Excellent benefits package on offer, our client provides plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth, and chances to push your development skills further. They provide voluntary bootcamp sessions, free workshops, annual health checks, research opportunities, casual dress code, discount gym membership, and regular off-site events.
For this Software Developer / Development Team Lead role we are looking for someone with the following experience –
- RedHat Linux
- Test Automation
- CI/CD principles
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work for a company who are passionate about cyber security and growing your skills further please apply asap.
An excellent contract opportunity to join a global multi-platform media company with big ambitions and the talent to bring them to life.
Remote working is an option.
As an experienced NetSuite Developer you will work with the existing Internal Systems team to deliver a Finance Transformation project. You’ll be working on improving an existing NetSuite system with new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting existing code. You will help to analyse new requirements, creating new forms, scripts and workflows, from Sandbox to Production.
- The IT department provides a wide range of IT systems and services. In particular the IT department has overall responsibility for supporting over 900 internal customers and managing about 1000 desktop and mobile devices.
- The department aims to ensure that systems and services are effective, efficient and economic, meeting operational needs and supporting business plans. It is committed to continually improving the way they work and the services they are responsible for.
- Key role responsibilities
- Under the supervision of Tech Leads and Project Managers you will carry out a wide range of development, scripting and configuration in order to update and improve an existing NetSuite instance, working to budgets and deadlines.
- You will work on new Sales and Booking functionality to improve the efficiency of existing sales teams and deliver better CRM functionality.
- You will work with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production.
- Your job will cover both front and back end code.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven track record of developing and administering all aspects of NetSuite including scripts, workflows and templates
- Deep knowledge of NetSuite out of the box functionality
- Working knowledge of financial areas such as AP, AR, Tax, and Billing
- Desirable skills and experience
- Accountancy & Accounting Systems
- CRM systems
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.