Do you have a passion for software and technology?
Are you a dedicated provider of Customer Service solutions?
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to join our client's team in their Central London office ASAP.
Our client is a fast growing company, providing leading SaaS platform for automating government services.
The successful Technical Support Analyst will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and used to work with large amount of information.
Your role will involve providing quality product and technical solutions to help customers realize their goals utilizing our client's products and services as well as liaising with Technical Consultants and making sure all the queries are resolved.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Technical Support role
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues; replicate and document issues for further escalation
- Experience with third line (development) support and bug fixing; excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be organised, work with large amount of information and prioritise tasks
If you are an experienced Technical Support Analyst wanting to join a fast growing and positive company, then get in touch for further details ASAP!
Our cyber security client based in Reading are looking for a Development Team Lead to join their organisation.
Our client is very flexible, whether you are already working as a Team Lead, or if you are a developer looking for a step up into a Team Lead/Management position, as long as you have a passion for or interest in cyber security and looking to grow your career, our client will be interested in speaking with you.
Salary up to £60k depending on how much Team Lead experience you have. Excellent benefits package on offer, our client provides plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth, and chances to push your development skills further. They provide voluntary bootcamp sessions, free workshops, annual health checks, research opportunities, casual dress code, discount gym membership, and regular off-site events.
For this Software Developer / Development Team Lead role we are looking for someone with the following experience –
- RedHat Linux
- Test Automation
- CI/CD principles
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work for a company who are passionate about cyber security and growing your skills further please apply asap.
An excellent contract opportunity to join a global multi-platform media company with big ambitions and the talent to bring them to life.
Remote working is an option.
As an experienced NetSuite Developer you will work with the existing Internal Systems team to deliver a Finance Transformation project. You’ll be working on improving an existing NetSuite system with new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting existing code. You will help to analyse new requirements, creating new forms, scripts and workflows, from Sandbox to Production.
- The IT department provides a wide range of IT systems and services. In particular the IT department has overall responsibility for supporting over 900 internal customers and managing about 1000 desktop and mobile devices.
- The department aims to ensure that systems and services are effective, efficient and economic, meeting operational needs and supporting business plans. It is committed to continually improving the way they work and the services they are responsible for.
- Key role responsibilities
- Under the supervision of Tech Leads and Project Managers you will carry out a wide range of development, scripting and configuration in order to update and improve an existing NetSuite instance, working to budgets and deadlines.
- You will work on new Sales and Booking functionality to improve the efficiency of existing sales teams and deliver better CRM functionality.
- You will work with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production.
- Your job will cover both front and back end code.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven track record of developing and administering all aspects of NetSuite including scripts, workflows and templates
- Deep knowledge of NetSuite out of the box functionality
- Working knowledge of financial areas such as AP, AR, Tax, and Billing
- Desirable skills and experience
- Accountancy & Accounting Systems
- CRM systems
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Are you a looking for a fantastic permanent role? Then this is the role for you! Endeavour Recruitment is recruiting for a Software Architect to join a growing Software client in Southampton, Hampshire. This role is a permanent position and salary is dependent on experience.
What will you be responsible for?:
- Designing, implementing and reviewing architectural solutions.
- Setting and ensuring the right standards are expected and delivered.
- Leading the new and ongoing development on key systems for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues.
- Coach, support, and mentor developers to improve over time.
- Promoting a strong adherence to standards and oversight – practice and guidance.
- Promoting a team culture and continuous improvement.
- Identifying improvements, planning and estimating work, designing architectures and implementing solutions.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong experience working with C# and Microsoft .Net Framework / .Net Core using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- You must have excellent documentation skills, using both written and diagrammatic mediums to enable developers to easily deliver soundly architected, reliable, performant and secure solutions.
- You should have a good level of experience of working with RESTful Web APIs.
- You have an in depth understanding of dependency injection and IoC.
- You must have an excellent understanding of Unit testing.
- Professional experience working with source control and CI tools such as team city.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the retail or loyalty sector would be advantageous.
- Some experience of AWS, notably Lambda and serverless development.
- A working knowledge of firewalls, networking, and DNS.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Software Architect!
We have a fantastic 24 Month long contract role working for a prestigious, world renowned client in Brussels, Belgium. This is an English-speaking role and pays an all-inclusive daily rate of €245 euros.
Role and Skills:
- Our client is looking for someone who can provide technical support on basic user issues related to the use and configuration of their Web CMS based on Drupal, as well as the Web Tools.
- You will resolve simple and straightforward technical issues based on the documentation and best-practices available in the knowledge base. Very complex technical issues will be escalated to a higher level of support.
- Your job is to gather as much information as possible from the user. The information could be data files or forms, error or warning messages, screen shots or any sequence of steps followed by the user.
- This information needs to be recorded into the appropriate issue tracking system. You will be asked to properly qualify and prioritise issues in the different tracking systems.
- An important part of the job is to follow-up issues in these multiple tracking systems for the users. You will regularly remind and occasionally help higher levels of support to resolve escalated issues.
The following skills are mandatory:
- Experience with CMS such Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 (from a user perspective)
- Experience with distributed version control i.e. GitHub
- Able to quickly debug front-end web developments
- Able to create user stories (or behavioural specifications)
- Basic knowledge of terminology in Agile software development
- Fluent in English
- Able to follow up issues escalated to 2nd or 3rd line support operators
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience working with another service desk
- Basic knowledge in Business informatics
- Experience with Blogs such as WordPress
- Experience with Wikis such as Confluence and MediaWiki
- Experience with Web Analytics for example: Google Analytics and Piwik
- Experience with SEO such as Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge in social networks i.e. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Basic knowledge in mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
APPLY NOW FOR THIS NOT TO BE MISSED OPPORTUNITY!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior .Net and Angular Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected .Net and Angular Developer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net and Angular Developer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the .Net and Angular Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a Senior .NET software engineer for project development (TrackPro, MOTIF) and corrective and scalable application maintenance.
- As a senior NET & Angular, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are full of technical and functional challenges: planning and optimizing the maintenance of track and equipment infrastructure.
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for both back-end and front-end.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- You have a very broad technical background;
- You are ready to pass on your knowledge, ready to find a good technical solution for all types of problems, ready to promote the general quality of the code. You must be able to coach junior developers.
- At least 5 years of experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, code first, migrations, Windows services and batch consoles.
- 5 years of experience with IoC & DI concept, unit testing, Source control (TFS / Git) and Fiddler.
- 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, NuGet, PostGre, SqlServer and Oracle.
- 5 years’ experience with NUnit and MS Test
- 3 years’ experience with WebPack, NPM, BootStrap, PrimeNG and TeamCity (continuous integration)
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a passionate Full-Stack Developer who enjoys to be challenged?
Are you looking to be part of a team where your skills will be maximised and developed to help you reach the next step in your career?
Our client, a well-established and ambitious Digital Marketing and Web Development Agency, based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join them on their exciting journey and the next phase of their development.
In you role as a Full-Stack developer, you will be required to take on the following key tasks:
- Build complex responsive websites from scratch that looks identical to the provided design.
- Debug code that may have been produced by other developers.
- Write bespoke code from scratch as well as working within established frameworks such as WordPress, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Meet and communicate clearly and professionally with customers. Sometimes translating technical subjects so that non-technical people can understand.
- Manage time and projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Identify possible issues within the development of a project and raise these problems with your manager.
- Write detailed and accurate scoping documents that clearly explain what we will be doing in that project.
- Provide accurate time estimates for potential work.
The successful Developer will have the following demonstrable skills/experience:
- Expert knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Expert knowledge and highly experienced in WordPress CMS development.
- Understanding of FTP, DNS, Name Servers, Domains and Email.
- Able to develop fully mobile responsive websites.
Other desirable/beneficial skills include:
- Good knowledge of SASS and SQL Server.
- Understanding of CLI.
- Understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop CC and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity of React JS and Gutenberg.
- Understanding of popular WordPress plugins such as Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields, WP Rocket, Imagify, Divi Builder, Elementor and WP Bakery.
Apply ASAP! This is an opportunity for the right developer to become an integral part of a successful, growing agency where promotion/career progression is a real prospect.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a specialist client in the Software Development sector in Cork, Ireland. The duration of this contract is for 12 months and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €340 euros. If you are looking for a new challenge as a java developer; please get in touch!
Role and Responsibilities:
- This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application.
- The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in back-end and front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP , GWT, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot).
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Spring MVC
- AngularJS 6+
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
- Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector as a Java Developer do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
I have a company that’s entering a massive growth stage and being lead by one of the UK’s top CTO’s.
They also use:
Mobile / Based Development
Full training will be provided for any technologies you don’t have and need to pick up.
This is a very exciting time within this companies life and this role will offer more personal and professional development than most contract roles can offer.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply.