Endeavour Recruitment have an excellent contract opportunity for a French & English speaking .NET Developer to join our leading client based in Luxembourg.
This is an onsite French & English speaking role.
Duration: 6 months+
- backlog manager in pairs as Scrum master
- knowledge of an Agile method such as SCRUM (application via Azure DevOps)
- expert with programming languages VB.Net, C#
- expert with API, REST, SOAP technologies and protocols
- knowledge of SQL and DB2 database
- team spirit, while being able to work independently,
- languages: French and English, Luxembourgish is considered an advantage.
- Communication skills
For further information please apply ASAP!
Calling for experienced Technical Support Analysts to join a leading client based in London for an exciting perm opportunity.
The ideal Technical Support Analyst will have a background in application support and development, preferably with experience of supporting housing systems. You will be a confident communicator, comfortable with engaging a range of stakeholders to elicit requirements and translate into technical solutions, as well as delivering guidance on systems usage to end users. You’ll be comfortable managing small projects whilst driving service improvements through process mapping and analysis to benefit customers.
You will have strong knowledge of SQL and data analysis and will be able to work independently with systems in a housing environment.
The selected Technical Support Analysts will provide a high-quality support service for the maintenance and configuration of business data and systems. This involves but is not limited to:
- managing IT projects
- initiating business meetings
- owning complex housing data processes
- troubleshooting and resolving complex incidents escalated by 2nd line support
- providing functional expertise to other staff members throughout the organisation
- supporting opportunities to simplify processes and eliminate non-value added tasks
- applying automation and process improvement ideas to data loads, updates, error resolution and data validation while supporting management’s strategic vision.
Required experience and skills:
- An understanding of IT corporate infrastructure (hardware, databases, client devices, Windows operating systems, active directory services, and generic applications etc.) used within a corporate IT environment.
- Experience of planning complex pieces of work and small projects using a methodology (e.g. Prince) and delivering these through a matrix of inputs from various teams/staff.
- Experience of working in a technical customer facing role, displaying a consistent professional attitude, and always demonstrating customerfocussed behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Must be able to explain technical concepts to users who have no technical understanding.
- Have an understanding of the principles of Data Protection (as contained in the Data Protection Act 2018) and be aware of their practical application.
- Competent in ITIL and qualified to V3 foundation and ideally working in an ITIL environment (or equivalent).
- Proven expertise for SQL Server technologies; ETL, T-SQL Programming, SSIS, SQL jobs and scheduling.
- Housing systems support experience.
- Experience of writing technical documentation.
- Experience of working as a technical lead on projects
Send your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details
Senior Business Analyst
Our client, a world-renowned company requires a Senior Business Analyst to support the development of key systems, both internal and customer-facing. To liaise with Finance, Sales and Marketing and Web teams, and work with vendors in order to realise the development of new, business-critical systems.
The role is Hybrid, and you will be required to be onsite in the London Office 2 Days a week
Other duties include management and support of testing, documentation and implementation of lessons learned, standardisation of internal processes, advice and support implementation of best practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge of and experience using business analysis techniques
• Ability to elicit and capture requirements, including chairing requirements workshops
• Experience of capturing workflows, both written and in BPMN/UML format
• Experience of working with third-party APIs
• Writing test scripts / scenarios and managing testing
• JIRA experience
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Attention to detail
• Tenacity, the love of investigating data problems right to the very end
• Self-motivated, team-player
Raising awareness of business analysis
• Champion the Business Analysis function and service across the company. Provide coaching and mentoring services to support understanding and the implementation of consistent approach across all projects
• Lead a culture of continuous improvement of Business Analysis processes and technology usage, remaining abreast of best practice and guidance
• Line Management experience
• Experience of managing projects (and knowledge / experience of using project management methodology: Prince2 or PMI) a plus
• Good Knowledge of SQL
• Understanding of ETL and data modelling
• E-commerce experience
• Experience of finance fundamentals and working on finance related projects
• Publishing experience, and experience of bibliographic databases, especially Biblio3
• Experience with Royalties related systems
• Experience of complex projects involving multiple systems and interfaces between these
DCRM Developer with Microsoft PowerApps required to join a London based client.
Remote – Full Time – UK 9 am – 5 pm
Contract or Permanent. Ideally Contract to Permanent.
Visa can be provided for the right candidate.
Transform processes and extend Dynamics 365 through connected and embedded apps built on Power Platform with advanced security, business rules and logic.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience with power automate and power apps
• Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
• Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
• Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
• Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity, please apply.
We have an exciting Hybrid working opportunity for a Data Engineer to join our clients growing Data team, playing a key role in surfacing data within their fast-growing Finance business on the South Coast
- Responsibility for designing, building, and implementing a robust and scalable data warehouse that meets and functions with the Microsoft Azure Platform. This requires defining data models and ensuring data integrity and accuracy and enabling integrations with other platforms.
- Automating data pipelines to extract, transform, and load data from various sources into the data warehouse, identifying and implementing appropriate tools such as data bricks, designing, and testing data transformations, and ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Having a good understanding of the available data warehousing and data integration tools and be able to make informed decisions on the most suitable tools for each situation, researching, testing, and evaluating new technologies as required.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation for the data warehouse, including data models, data pipelines, and system configurations. Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the data warehouse, including troubleshooting, and resolving any technical issues.
- Ensuring a high-quality level of data in the data warehouse and ensuring that it is free from errors and inconsistencies. Implement data quality checks, monitoring data quality metrics, and resolving any data quality issues that arise.
- Building data visualizations using Microsoft PowerBI that effectively communicate insights and trends to employees according to their data needs for analysis and reporting, creating dashboards and reports that are both informative and visually appealing.
- Maintaining and optimising the performance of the data warehouse to ensure that it is operating efficiently and effectively. This includes analysing data usage patterns, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing performance improvements.
- Participating in the Disaster Recovery planning and testing process, ensuring that the data warehouse and associated systems are protected in the event of a disaster. Ensuring continuity of service by developing and maintaining backup and recovery procedures and testing these procedures regularly.
- Writing SQL views and stored procedures
- Database modelling, development and optimisation
Strong SQL skills to be able to write complex queries and procedures for data extraction and analysis.Can work closely with business stakeholders, other IT teams and external providers. You must be technically competent and understand operational workflows and impacts.
- Has a can-do attitude and is able to use their initiative to bring about positive change and take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data.
- Has hands-on experience with data warehousing and ETL tools and packages which integrate with Azure Data Factory.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of ETL technical design, data quality testing, cleansing, and monitoring. You should have experience with data sourcing, exploration, and analysis, as well as data warehousing and data modelling capabilities.
- Has experience with PowerBI for producing data visualisations and dashboards for effective data reporting.
- Thrives on problem solving and is able to suggest solutions.
- Can distil a complex problem into a workable solution and implement it.
- Has gumption and strives to continuously learn and implement new skills and technologies on the fly. Can take an assignment and “run with it”.
Desirables: Previous experience working in the financial industry.
Experience with Azure, especially Azure Data Factory and Azure DevOps or AWS
Previous coding experience
Working knowledge of Python
We’re incredibly flexible about where, when and how you work: we don’t want anyone to be prevented from coming to work for Saltus as a result of the working pattern that they’re looking for. Ideally, you’d be able to be based out of our office between Southampton and Portsmouth for a couple of days each week, working the remainder of the week from home. We are passionate about championing flexible working for our people, so if there’s a slightly different working pattern that you’re looking for, then please come and have a chat to us about it!
SQL Developer / Data Engineer
Our financial client based on the outskirts of Southampton and Portsmouth on the south coast have an opportunity for a SQL Developer / Data Engineer to join the team.
You will sit within the Data Team and work with technical and non-technical people across the whole company.
What will you be doing?
• Development and maintenance of data warehouse (Azure Data Factory, SQL Server)
• Writing SQL views and stored procedures
• Assisting with Power BI development and maintenance
• Database modelling, development and optimisation
• Azure DevOps
• Requirements gathering from senior stakeholders
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a can-do attitude – able to use initiative to bring about positive change and take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data
• Has experience in using PowerBI
• Has a strong command of SQL
• Thrives on problem solving and able to suggest solutions
• Can communicate effectively and be comfortable communicating ideas to people at all levels across the firm
• Can distil a complex problem into a workable solution and implement it
• Has gumption and strives to continuously learn and implement new skills and technologies on the fly. Can take an assignment and “run with it”.
• Has advanced Excel usage
Bonus Points for:
• Working in the financial industry
• Experience with Azure, especially Azure Data Factory and Azure DevOps
• Previous coding experience
• API experience
For further details regarding this exciting role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for an Amazon AWS Cloud solutions engineer to help maintain, troubleshoot the infrastructure and provide support to internal cloud-based tools.
You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for a Leading European Organisation.
Service4Developers is the entry point of autonomous Cloud sandbox development environment.
PublicCloud will be a highly automated Cloud Hosting solution based on WildFly/PostgreSQL.
Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
At least 3 year professional experience within large-scale Data Centre environments
At least 6 months of professional experience on cloud environments
Create and maintain AWS stacks.
Monitoring tooling performance and production jobs
Troubleshoot end-user incidents on infrastructure level only
Receiving, logging and managing requests from customers via ticketing
Maintain and amend procedures
Participate in meetings and training related to the position
Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
AWS Cloud experience, certification is appreciated
Proven working experience with UNIX /Linux based environments
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1):
Basic to advanced networking principles (e.g: NACL, routing)
ORACLE Database and SQL knowledge
Scripting skills (e.g., powershell, Python)
ITSM Tools knowledge (SMT, BMC Atrium, Patrol, Proactive Net …)
Experience with a monitoring system
Kubernetes and tools around k8s ecosystem
DevOps, GitOps principles
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as nice to have
Artefact store knowledge (Nexus)
Monitoring Dynatrace, Pandora
English fluent is mandatory (speaking & writing), French is an asset
First IT Service Desk/IT Support experience
You are able to work in shifts (8 AM – 8 PM)
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer in test to join our leading financial client on a contract basis. This role can be full-time or flexible to fit around you, it will be fully remote.
We are looking for someone who has created technical tests before and who is enthusiastic in revamping and reviewing existing processes.
• SQL Server
Please apply ASAP to be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity.