Calling for an experienced NODE engineer for an exciting contract opportunity to join a large insurance client.
Fully remote role!
The selected Node engineer will help develop our client’s applications and products.
Our client’s mobile/web products interact deeply with RESTful API backends, knowledge of web application architectures and technologies is a must.
Your role as a Node Engineer will involve:
- Development of our mobile & Web applications, from architecture, to coding, to release.
- Ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
- Deploying NodeJS api on aws or onprem servers
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them. This means collaborating closely with the entire team (designers, product managers, etc.).
- Develop NodeJS backend API for App and uploading of documents on Amazon S3
- Design database architecture using SQL.
- Write business logic on nodejs.
- Write re-usable and secure codes
- Technical skills (Proven working experience):
- Node JS
- .Net Framework
- SQL Management studio
- NodeJS API
- comfortable working with HTTP-based web services, and have a working knowledge of web application and API architectures.
- Have knowledge on NodeJs, .NET, RestAPIs, AWS, S3, Linux
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team.
- Work with tools including Jira, GitHub, Google Docs, bitbucket, Confluence
- Have a good knowledge of AWS deployment and S3
- Able to start development with minimum amount of information
Please apply by sending us your Cv or get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Data Management Support profile to work with a pharmaceutical global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Data Management Support will be part of a project aiming to ensure flawless delivery of the EMEA commercial data into ENSEMBLE platform through data acquisition coordination, master data management and constant quality monitoring.
Leads EMPOWER (self-service reporting platform) workstream and
coordinates delivery of self-service environment across EMEA
- Ensures data cataloguing efforts are adequate to the project deployment timelines
- Defines and manages the deployment of holistic data quality framework for EMEA commercial organization
- Manages requirements and leads the delivery of changes in MDM and DQ systems
- Builds a community and shares best practices with local Operating companies regarding data quality controls
- Monitors sustainability over time to ensure system is embedded and functioning
- Leads a team of external vendors to ensure proper monitoring and master data administration for all the EMEA sources
- Leads community of POWER users in collaboration with EMEA change manager
Skills & Experience:
▪ 5+ years experience with Business Intelligence systems and data management
▪ Data engineering background and experience (3+ experience with SQL)
▪ Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift is an advantage
▪ 2+ years of experience with Data Catalogue / Data Quality management
▪ Demonstrated success in Project Management in an agile environment
▪ Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
▪ Implementation of self-service descriptive analytics is an advantage
▪ Experience with pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
▪ Passion to challenge the status quo and find out of the box solutions – loves and
▪ Solid appetite to design and implement improvements to achieve operational excellence
▪ Strong sense of user experience
▪ Experience in working with agile teams
▪ Analytical approach to problem solving
▪ Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
▪ Strong communication skills
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a FileMaker Developer to join a leading client (low carbon technologies) based in Canary Wharf.
Qualifications and Experience:
FileMaker Certification or 3 years working Multicultural organisations.
Ability to use the development tools and methodologies as specified.
Experience in at least one of the following technical areas are desirable:
- Oracle DBMS development
Skills and responsibilities:
- Assistance with design activities and prototyping.
- Design and implement software, based on requirements and/or analysis artefacts. Implement and perform unit tests reflecting system specifications.
- Implement and maintain the necessary software development lifecycle artefacts.
- Working experience in using static code analysis software and addressing violations raised by the product is desirable.
- Working experience in using defect tracking software and addressing defects.
- Experience in working in an environment with technical teams comprised of testers, analysts and system administrators and solution architects.
- Capacity to assist the support team with training the users of the system.
- Assistance with operational support of software produced.
- Capacity to assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by external system suppliers to ensure that they conform to requirements and methodology.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards is desirable.
- Analytical skills to establish root causes of defects and incidents are required.
If you are a FileMaker Developer looking for a new career opportunity, then please apply.
Urgently recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join a leading client based in London.
- Proven experience with Dynamics CRM (Versions 2015/2016/365)
- CRM deployment
- Configuration and experience carrying out version upgrades.
- Development expertise in .NET stack including :
- ASP .NET
- Restful API
- Web Services
- MS SQL 2012, 2014
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Please get in touch for further details.
Calling urgently for ETL developers for an exciting REMOTE contract opportunity to join a financial sector client, based in Sweden!
Our client is looking for an ETL developer who has experience within the financial industry and working in multicultural environments.
The selected ETL developer will work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Intelligence Architect, Data Analyst as well as business stakeholders.
•Develop common Enterprise Data Warehouse platform based on Informatica PowerCenter and Oracle database
•Design secure and reliable workflows for staging, cleansing and loading with high performance
•Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements, processes, and products as input to solution specification s o f a development task
•Work with the Data Governance organization to ensure alignment or additions to the current Business Glossary definitions.
•Populate data marts with quality data for use with BI solutions
•Support data quality routines
•Work with metadata management
•Knowledge and experience from the financial sector
• Good knowledge and experience with databases and data modeling, preferably Oracle(and SQL)
•Good knowledge of data quality and handling quality issues
•Extensive knowledge in Informatica Powercenter
•Knowledge of business intelligence tools (QlikView etc.) is a plus
•Experience with ETL tools and processing
•Experience with data lake concepts
•Experience working with data quality
•Experience designing data warehouse solutions
•Experience with master data management
•Experience with meta data and reference data management
•Good developer skills
•Good documentation skills
•Work both individually and working together
•Structured, analytical and accurate
•Fluent in English, Awareness and handling of cultural differences
•Understand business needs and translate into technical terms and solutions
•Strong will to gain new knowledge
Apply or get in touch ASAP for more details on this fantastic remote contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic IT administrator who will be joining the team of a UK based manufacturer of software for the telecommunications and speech processing market with international scope, based in Buckinghamshire.
The successful IT Administrator will join a busy IT department and will have excellent organisation and communication skills, with an eye for detail.
The role of the IT Administrator will be biased slightly towards Database/MS NAV and CRM management, general network management/admin including backups/restores. ISO 9001/27001/documentation and managing ACR’s(Access Control Requests), test backup/restore, log checks and monitor, updating IT process/manuals, stock control, auditing software/hardware/network.
Required skills and experience:
- You hold a Business or Computer study degree.
- You are comfortable with Documentation workflow.
- You have good fundamentals about networking
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- You have basic understanding of quality control.
Required Technical background:
Product knowledge or understanding of:
• Backup Exec
• Cisco/Sonicwall firewall
• vSphere – VM management
• MS Active Directory management
• Database MS SQL experience
• Amazon AWS
• MS Azure
• Linux admin
• Web servers; IIS, Apache and nginX
• Datastores; storage backbends and NAS/DAS
• Helpdesk support
• SLA and KPI’s (performance metrics)
Please apply or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting new opportunity.
Our Defence client based in Plymouth requires an ILS Functional Analyst to join them on a 6-month basis. Your team will support the delivery and maintenance of a variety of COTS and internally developed applications, which support a variety of business functions.
About the role
- As an ILS Functional Analyst, you will be joining a wider team of Functional Analysts providing solution consultancy and contributing to the delivery of work packages being managed by Business Solutions.
- The main purpose of the Functional Analyst is to support the facilitation of customer requirements from interpretation to delivery, whilst ensuring that to the solutions are delivered in line with the IT strategy.
- In this role, you will be adding value by using your knowledge of the ILS suite to support the development of solutions that will enhance its capabilities.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Experience of working with / alongside the ILS function and an awareness of the IT tools that support it
- Capability to expand this awareness and gain a holistic understanding of the solutions that support the ILS
- Ability to coach/mentor/supervise other team members when required
- Experience of using ERP tools
- Able to take high level project requirements and break them down into functional requirements to communicate to a delivery team
- Able to appreciate requirements robustly and challenge them in order to understand the must have changes
- Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification and/or proven experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ILS focused IT/Business Applications
- Excellent customer engagement and analysis skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Broad knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodology
If this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV
Technical Project Manger
Endeavour Recruitment has a 9-Month Contract role for a skilled Technical Project Manager. The position will be remote and the Project Manager will be responsible for Server and Hardware upgrades across various sites in the UK.
Our Client requires the Technical Project Manager to lead teams of onsite Systems Engineers with the update of SQL Server 2008 to a more recent version. Also Hardware upgrades
You will be responsible for the management, design and implementation of new server and network infrastructure for connecting various sites.
The ideal candidate should come from a Technical Background haven worked as a Systems Engineer before moving into the Management side of the business.
Technical Project Management
Security / Firewalls
Further experience within the medical and Healthcare industry would be seen as an added bonus.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent remote, contract opportunity for a Fluent French and English speaking Citrix System Engineer.
- Strong experience in a production environment in Citrix and Microsoft technology (physical and/or virtual)
- Infrastructure project management experience
- Good understanding of IT security, patching, update and upgrade.
- Collaboration with provider to solve incident and problem for the customer and improve system performance.
- Industrialization and automatization is preferable
- The main required qualities are autonomy, rigor and a personal desire to move towards automation solutions and the ability to work in a team.
- French and English knowledge are mandatory (speaking & writing)
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Team player
- Minimum 5-year experience is considered as an asset
- Strong knowledge in Citrix environment
- Good knowledge in Active Directory administration
- Good experience with troubleshooting Exchange issues.
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent
- customer service
- You are potentially able to assume on call duty service with the team.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, ShareFile Scripting PowerShell
- Windows Environment (Active Directory, SQL, Roles Windows Server)
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365 is preferable.
- Security (Trend Micro, ESET, Sophos) basic knowledge
- VMware, basic understanding
- Veeam or other backup tools, basic understanding
- Network understanding.
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour is looking for a Senior Developer to join their award-winning client in Mexico City. The purpose of the role is to ensure all services remain available, secure and bug-free. This is a great company to work for, with no politics, no drama and a glass-half-full outlook.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a wide range of skills, who are comfortable pitching in wherever needed to resolve incidents, ensure platform stability and architecture solutions around deployment, monitoring, availability, security and testing, as well as speaking to and supporting customers where necessary.
Remote Work Available
- Reviewing all code as part of the team’s peer review process
- Developing own skills, and the skills of the people around them
- Being aware of changing industry standards and new technologies and how they apply to the client
- Constantly seeking out new knowledge
- PHP (good understanding of OO principles, unit testing, standards, design patterns)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Good knowledge of relevant frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of data storage systems
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge of good design patters and software architecture
- Good knowledge of automation
- Desirable: Go, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, HTML/CSS
About the Company
Our client is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces. They have a culture that is open, honest and nurtures people to their full potential.
A playful and positive environment with a passion team who are proud and accountable for the work they achieve.
Flexible start and finish times
Freedom to work from home when necessary
Competitive salary and bonus
If you are a Senior Developer looking for a great new challenge, please apply with your CV