Recherchons un Administrateur de base de données parlant français et maitrisant l’anglais technique pour une mission de contrat longue durée avec un client situe au Luxembourg.
Il s'agit d'une mission 100% sur site.
Nous recherchons un Administrateur de bases de données déjà basé au Luxembourg ou dans les pays voisins et disposé à travailler entièrement sur site.
L'Administrateur de base de données sera chargé d’effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Concevoir une implémentation des systèmes de bases de données
- Administrer et maintenir en conditions opérationnelles les bases de données
- Assurer le support technique auprès des utilisateurs
- Se tenir au courant des évolutions technologiques et proposer des axes d’amélioration
- Automatiser et mettre à disposition des outils de gestion des bases de données
Profil technique recherché :
- Postgres et/ou Oracle et/ou SQL Server
- Langages Python, shell, Yaml.
- Connaissances sur Ansible, Ansible Tower, Git, Jenkins (CI/CD), Terraform
- Connaissances sur Kubernetes
- Connaissances sur ELK, SysDig, LogDna
- Méthodologie DevOps
Envoyez votre CV ou contactez-nous pour plus de renseignements.
Calling for a Lead Data Engineer to join our Housing sector client in London.
This is a hybrid contract role: 2 days onsite – 3 days remote
Outside IR35 - £450 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Data Engineer with the following skills set:
- Experience of Azure data services,
- Azure DataLake
- Azure Synapse
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure integration services,
- unit testing
- data management and data governance
- data security
If this is you, get in touch ASAP and send us your CV!
Calling for an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer with AWS working experience to join our software development client’s team for a long-term contract opportunity.
The role offers flexibility to work fully remotely!
The Full Stack developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors.
The selected Full Stack developer will be responsible for the provision of AWS services between a frontend application and backend.
To be considered for the Full Stack developer, you must have the following skills set:
o AWS API Gateway
o At least two years cloud experience in AWS
o Python knowledge/experience
o Extensive commercial development experience in C#, ASP.Net or Java
o Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server, including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
o Software development using Agile methodologies
o Messaging framework like NServiceBus, Masstransit or equivalent
• AWS Lambda
• SNS & SQS
• Experience with integrating databases/services on premise with the cloud required
• Comfortable with Test Driven Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Moq, NUnit, SpecFlow, etc.
Get in touch ASAP for further details about this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join an Energy industry sector client based in Leicestershire, initially for a 3 months contract, with renewals after that period.
The role is 100% remote outside IR35 – working in UK
Our client is looking for a Cloud Systems Administrator to plan for, deploy, and administer their cloud-based infrastructure. Together with their IT department, renewable energy engineers, and other stakeholders, you will be responsible for the deployment, monitoring, and optimisation of their cloud-based systems, as well as the protection and adherence of those systems.
- Create and deploy cloud-based solutions to sustain solar, wind, and hydroelectric power plants, making sure they run smoothly and effectively.
- Conceive, develop, and implement cloud-based data collecting and analysis systems for monitoring and optimising the performance of renewable energy assets, such as energy output, weather, and equipment health, in real time.
- Integrate cloud-based tools and services, such as remote monitoring and control of renewable energy assets, predictive maintenance, and energy forecasting, into renewable energy systems in collaboration with renewable energy engineers.
- Implementing best practices for data protection, access control, and regulatory compliance, such GDPR, NERC CIP, will help us keep our renewable energy systems running smoothly and securely in the cloud.
- Using diagnostic tools and monitoring data, locate and fix problems with cloud-based renewable energy systems including slowdowns in performance or corrupted data.
- Incorporate regular backups, replication, and testing of disaster recovery strategies into our cloud-based renewable energy systems.
- Increase the efficiency and efficacy of our renewable energy systems by implementing the newest trends and technology in cloud computing, renewable energy, and related disciplines and provide recommendations for adopting new technologies and best practices.
Required skills and experience:
- Proficiency in cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including cloud infrastructure management, virtualization, networking, and storage.
- Experience with cloud-based data collection and analysis tools, such as IoT platforms, data lakes, and big data analytics frameworks, for monitoring and optimizing renewable energy systems.
- Strong scripting and automation skills using languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash, for automating cloud operations, system configuration, and deployment processes.
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices, such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, auditing, and compliance, and experience in implementing security measures for cloud-based systems.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools, such as CI/CD pipelines, version control systems (e.g., Git), and configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible), for managing cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, technologies, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Apply and send us your CV ASAP to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Open Source Software Engineer required!
A global Telecomms leader is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with cloud native application development experience for a long-term project to join their team.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or other EU countries considered depending on profile
The project is responsible for our client cloud core network contribution to open source software in cloud native area.
The selected Software engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Cloud native related open source contribution according to stakeholders' requirement
- Develop and test high quality code, document in open source projects
- CI/CD pipeline contribution
- Design, code and document accepted in open source community
- Participate in, or lead design and code reviews with peers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other open source teams to achieve company level target
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Contribution in cloud native related open source software like kubernetes, containerd, ovs, dpdk, cilium etc. experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux kernel
- Telecom industry background is a bonus
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C, Python
- Experience with cloud native application development and in production use cases
- Hands-on experience on DevOps, or GitOps related tools
- Effective communication skills like regularly achieve consensus with peers/stakeholders, and clear status updates
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Ability to thrive in an open source community
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Fluency in English
Get in touch for further details or send us your CV ASAP!
Credit Risk IT –Engineer
You will be responsible for working collaboratively in a cross functional SAFeAgile Scrum feature team to deliver solutions for business partners in the Credit Risk domain. All team members are committed to working together to deliver front and back end components along with automated tests that ensure the quality of deliverables. The team partners directly with key stakeholders and end users in a globally distributed organization to understand requirements and collectively design and develop the best possible solutions.
We are looking for strong big data development skills to enhance our team’s technical capabilities. The team will be working across multiple technologies and will need to work together to ensure delivery of business value. This will mean sharing your technical expertise with teammates and being willing to learn and take up tasks with technologies that may not be your primary skill set.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze user requirements and design appropriate big datasolutions that best fit those requirements
- Work in a cross functional Agile Scrum team to design, develop, test and maintain solutions
- Ensure that solutions are in line with department and domain architecture strategies and contribute to defining and improving those strategies
- Help build, maintain and continually implement tests for an automated testing framework that drives integration tests front to back across components.
- Work collaboratively - sharing knowledge and helping mentor teammates in your areas of expertise.
Skills You’ll Need:
- A Strong hands-on technical lead with 7+ years of software development experience using Scala, Scala, Java, Spring, Spark Framework, R, Python and Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop.
- Excellent problem solving skills in a distributed, multi-technology ecosystem
- Architectural Design Patterns, Highly optimized, Low latency and Massively Scalable Platforms
- Strong understanding of concurrency, distributed systems development and performance optimization.
- Experience of implementation and design of Business Critical, calculation and data intensive data flows using one of key Public Cloud GCP/AWS/Azure, GCP preferred. Experience working with GCP native services like Composer, Cloud Run, Cloud functions, Terraform templates, Data Proc, GCE. GKE, Service Mesh etc.
- A willingness to learn all layers of the development stack, including test and auto deployment tools, to be able to collaboratively deliver front-to-back solutions, as well as champion best practice development techniques.
- Experience with source control (Git), build tools (Maven) and continuous integration (TeamCity / Jenkins)
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while facilitating development of a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Financial Services Industry Experience – Exposure to Stress Testing is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Risk Management
- Experience working in SAFe Agile program
- Interest in learning and contributing with some of these technologies:
- REST services
DevOps Co-Ordinator required for a contract position with a leading technology client based in Cork.
You will act as a Release Co-Ordinator, you will manage the process of planning, scheduling and controlling a software build through different stages and environments; including coordinating with the deployment teams to ensure successful implementation.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Co-Ordinator with excellent organisation and communication skills at all levels.
The successful DevOps Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
- Preparing release builds in Java and Angular and build new projects before a release.
- Supporting multiple project teams and codebases to enable the deployment of application releases to controlled test and production environments.
- Verifying that releases are deployed correctly and monitor code migration between environments.
- Monitoring JIRA to track and maintain the status of all scheduled releases.
- Creating planned and emergency release builds and implementation plans.
- Providing team with issues and resolution steps taken during Monthly Enterprise release weekends.
- Working with Change Management to ensure Change Tickets (ServiceNow) are correct and have the required paperwork in place.
- Submitting release builds for monthly security scanning (Snyk and Checkmarx).
- Improving the process of building and deploying artefacts to test and production environments (automate builds and scans).
- Adhering to and promoting internal information security policies and procedures.
- Supporting software configuration management policies and procedures.
- Supporting intake of production support MBP JIRAs and incidents
- Working with BAs and development to provide LOEs for monthly release packages
- Working with BAs and development to improve the production support process
- Attending meetings with business to discuss the availability of resources for monthly packages
- Experience working with the following are essential:
- Git and Git branches
- Unix and/or Linux platforms
- Experience working with the following are desired but not essential:
- Experience in SDLC methodologies/software development/release/process and configuration management
- Experience in Java, Python and Angular programming desired but not essential
Send us your CV or get in touch for more info on this great contract opportunity!
Excellent long term contract opportunity for an Amazon AWS Cloud solutions engineer to help maintain, troubleshoot the infrastructure and provide support to internal cloud-based tools.
You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for a Leading European Organisation.
Service4Developers is the entry point of autonomous Cloud sandbox development environment.
PublicCloud will be a highly automated Cloud Hosting solution based on WildFly/PostgreSQL.
Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
At least 3 year professional experience within large-scale Data Centre environments
At least 6 months of professional experience on cloud environments
Create and maintain AWS stacks.
Monitoring tooling performance and production jobs
Troubleshoot end-user incidents on infrastructure level only
Receiving, logging and managing requests from customers via ticketing
Maintain and amend procedures
Participate in meetings and training related to the position
Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
AWS Cloud experience, certification is appreciated
Proven working experience with UNIX /Linux based environments
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1):
Basic to advanced networking principles (e.g: NACL, routing)
ORACLE Database and SQL knowledge
Scripting skills (e.g., powershell, Python)
ITSM Tools knowledge (SMT, BMC Atrium, Patrol, Proactive Net …)
Experience with a monitoring system
Kubernetes and tools around k8s ecosystem
DevOps, GitOps principles
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as nice to have
Artefact store knowledge (Nexus)
Monitoring Dynatrace, Pandora
English fluent is mandatory (speaking & writing), French is an asset
First IT Service Desk/IT Support experience
You are able to work in shifts (8 AM – 8 PM)
Please get in touch for further details.
Calling for Software developers!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
- Proficient in at least one programming language, ideally, Python
- Good degree in software (computer science or related subject)
- A good knowledge of Linux, shell scripts and system administration;
- Working knowledge of IP protocols, networking;
- Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn;
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Awareness of security in distributed systems;
- Knowledge of real-time and telecommunications media processing;
- Understanding of distributed systems, redis and multi-threading.
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!