Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a PHP Developer with 7 years solid PHP and AWS experience to join the team and to help steer projects in the right direction ensuring success of the company's product and future revenue for the company.
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has experience with applications running in AWS. Someone that prides themselves in delivering well designed and crafted solutions. You will be the kind of person who loves a challenge and constantly asks if there is a better way to solve a problem. You will advocate adoption of well tested, high quality solutions that adheres to coding standards.
This is a key position within the business that will help steer and shape the future of the company. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys refactoring older algorithms in order to drive technology forward with each release.
This is a fully remote role, however travel to Manchester for strategy and team days required quarterly.
Design and deliver scalable, flexible, and secure high-performance applications.
Help identify new opportunities and improvements, playing an active role around input into design and functionality decisions.
Develop and maintain the current system applications and webservices/APIs.
Help solve issues with the external partners and internal systems.
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and development team to deliver and improve the technology products.
Contribute to continuous improvement of our technical architecture and applications.
Use testing automation and unit tests to improve efficiency and reliability of releases.
Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship quality and taking responsibility for delivering your work in a timely manner.
Knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
Experience in production applications on Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS).
Database design skills (MySQL).
Knowledge of web performance and high volume transactional sites and caching.
Knowledge of payment gateways and data security.
Experience using bitbucket or Git as a version control.
Familiarity with Front End technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache, Continuous Integration, TDD.
The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
Calling for Java developers!
Our client, a large Software Development with international projects scope are looking for an experienced Java developer to join their development team in Ireland.
MUST be EU or Stamp4 visa holders!
The selected Java developer will be working on a major enterprise application.
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
The successful Java developer will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience in back-end and front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP, GWT, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot).
- Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
- Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Technical skills required
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
Send your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading edge software solutions company!
IT DATA DEVELOPER
Endeavour has an exciting 6 months’ contract opportunity with a housing sector client based in Coventry. There is flexibility to work fully remotely.
Our client is looking for an experience Data developer to support our client’s team with their current project.
Housing sector software experience would be a strong advantage for this Data Developer role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on SQL driven ActiveH workflows to ensure quality, consistency and efficiency.
- Delivering data integrations between our client and third-party organisations, including stock transfer with other housing associations.
- Delivering SQL reporting solutions in line with business needs
- Delivering implementation and testing of new software and upgrades.
- Undertaking the role of 3rd line support on problems and queries.
- Promoting adoption of new technologies to simplify processes and solutions.
- Ensuring data security and information governance policies are adhered to throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working with the business to develop and support its reporting requirements, this includes the creation of system generated reports/dashboards
- Subject matter expert in SQL Server technologies (SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
- Subject matter expert in development practices including: Azure Devops, source control (TVFS, GiT), automated unit testing and deployment pipelines.
- Utilising and promoting the use of Azure technologies within business solutions, such as SQL VM’s, Azure SQL databases, Key Vaults, Data Factory, Synapse.
- Experience of Microsoft operating system and applications
- High level of Report Writing tools and practices
- High level of Database Architecture and Design
- High level of SQL Stored Procedures
- High level of SSIS
- High level of SSRS
- High level of Reporting Development Tools
- High level of Database technologies
- High level of software development lifecycle practices utilising a devops CI/CD approach.
- Experience implementing best practices
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes
- Experience interacting directly with end users for both projects and day to day work
- Prioritise multiple tasks effectively and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience of using Source Control tools
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on an excellent contract opportunity!
-Vous êtes développeur full stack Java?
-Vous êtes en mesure de travailler sur une mission au Luxembourg (2jours sur site requis)?
Le client recherche un développeur full stack avec un esprit d’équipe pour cette mission dans le cadre d’un développement de projet.
Votre rôle en tant que développeur full stack inclura les responsabilités suivantes :
- Fournir des fonctionnalités livrables dans le cadre des équipes Scrum.
- Suggérer, influencer, développer et mettre en œuvre des solutions innovantes pour améliorer et enrichir la gamme de solutions logicielles.
- Selon votre expérience, accompagner et coacher les développeurs juniors votre domaine d'expertise.
Profil et compétences requises :
- Excellente compréhension du Java et du stack technologique basée sur Java en général
- Un vif intérêt pour les technologies Open Source
- Une expérience pragmatique avec Angular ou Angular JS serait un avantage
- Une certaine connaissance des outils et pratiques de développement de logiciels industrialisés tels que Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, intégration continue et basé sur Docker déploiement pour n'en nommer que quelques-uns
- Bonne expérience de l'écriture et du test de logiciels de qualité à l'aide de concepts orientés objet
- Certaines compétences en conception Web pour compléter vos compétences de base en programmation
- État d'esprit agile (collaboration, grandir ensemble, soutenir les membres plus juniors de l'équipe,
- Humilité intellectuelle et fort désir d'apprendre)
- Capacité éprouvée à respecter les délais
Si ce profil vous correspond, contactez-nous dès que possible pour plus de renseignements.
DevOps Co-Ordinator required for a contract position with a leading technology client based in Cork.
You will act as a Release Co-Ordinator, you will manage the process of planning, scheduling and controlling a software build through different stages and environments; including coordinating with the deployment teams to ensure successful implementation.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Co-Ordinator with excellent organisation and communication skills at all levels.
The successful DevOps Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
- Preparing release builds in Java and Angular and build new projects before a release.
- Supporting multiple project teams and codebases to enable the deployment of application releases to controlled test and production environments.
- Verifying that releases are deployed correctly and monitor code migration between environments.
- Monitoring JIRA to track and maintain the status of all scheduled releases.
- Creating planned and emergency release builds and implementation plans.
- Providing team with issues and resolution steps taken during Monthly Enterprise release weekends.
- Working with Change Management to ensure Change Tickets (ServiceNow) are correct and have the required paperwork in place.
- Submitting release builds for monthly security scanning (Snyk and Checkmarx).
- Improving the process of building and deploying artefacts to test and production environments (automate builds and scans).
- Adhering to and promoting internal information security policies and procedures.
- Supporting software configuration management policies and procedures.
- Supporting intake of production support MBP JIRAs and incidents
- Working with BAs and development to provide LOEs for monthly release packages
- Working with BAs and development to improve the production support process
- Attending meetings with business to discuss the availability of resources for monthly packages
- Experience working with the following are essential:
- Git and Git branches
- Unix and/or Linux platforms
- Experience working with the following are desired but not essential:
- Experience in SDLC methodologies/software development/release/process and configuration management
- Experience in Java, Python and Angular programming desired but not essential
Send us your CV or get in touch for more info on this great contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Python software engineer to join our Financial client’s growing technology team, based in London for an exciting career opportunity.
The role will follow a hybrid model with proportion of the working week remotely.
The successful Python Developer will be someone who enjoys innovating, problem solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation. As our client continues to grow organically and through acquisition, the firm is in the process of redefining its technology strategy which requires proprietary applications that can grow at scale.
The current technology landscape is a mixture of off-the-shelf applications and bespoke in-house developments. The integration of these platforms will be paramount before further developing client facing technology.
The selected Python software engineer will report to Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for the following key areas:
• Delivering Python-based application with a web frontend (Django preferable)
• Integration of existing enterprise grade applications
• Delivering bespoke web development to a large client base
• To assist in architecting the future state of software development
• 3 + years commercial experience as a senior developer
• A BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject
• Have commercial hands-on coding experience
• Experience of leveraging REST APIs to undertake application integration
• Experience of unit and end-to-end testing of Python
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Experience with software version control, specifically Git/GitHub (checking in/out, committing,
branching and tagging)
• Be well versed with Test Driven Development and Paired Programming
• Be passionate about collaboration and influencing peers and junior engineers
• Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating complex ideas to
people at all levels across our business
Send us your CV or get in touch for more details on this fantastic opportunity!
Full stack developer required!
A client focused on Defence and Security industry is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on their edge orchestration, sensor and systems management platforms within their development team.
This is a remote position!
The selected Fullstack developer will be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the design of new products where they will be involved in all aspects of the lifecycle, from conception to deployment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with engineering teams and product managers to ideate software solutions and engaging visual designs
- Design innovative client-side and server-side architecture
- Lead weekly sprint meetings
- Help mentor junior staff
- Design, build and maintain efficient, useable, and reliable front-end applications
- Develop product features with minimal supervision.
- Turn prototypes into production-ready code
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with Engineering and Capability Delivery to improve software
- Proven experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer
- Ability to lead a small team
- 8+ years of development experience
- Experience of being part of an agile development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of source control including Git
- Familiarity with tools such as AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator and others
- Strong sense of web design and an understanding of the UX best Practices, cross-platform compatibility, responsive design principles
Apply and send your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting new opportunity!
Calling for experienced PHP Developers!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, established travel
business. As the company scales up, our client is looking for talented senior software engineers
to join their team.
This position will be remote (but you can work from Manchester office if convenient)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications
running in AWS.
The successful PHP developer will be working remotely as part of an in-house Dev team, reporting to the Lead Developer;
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and enhance bespoke PHP applications, web services and APIs.
• Implement web service integrations with third parties.
• Contribute to the Technology Architecture.
• Utilise the AWS platform to supercharge the eCommerce platform
• Ensure the AWS infrastructure enables the applications to scale
• Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
• Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code (agile process is centered around sprint planning, fortnightly sprints, retrospectives)
• Contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
• Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner.
• Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams and Jira
• Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using
MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
• Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS
infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
• Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
• Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context.
• Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
• Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache,
Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
• The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering
constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
• Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking
down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Front-end Developer with solid React skills required ASAP!
This contract opportunity based in Luxembourg will require the Front-end/React developer to develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications, as well as collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use.
The selected Front-end/React developer will be joining the IT team in Luxembourg and have a solid knowledge of development concepts; Azure Cloud architecture is a plus.
Required technical skills and experience:
● 3+ Years of HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
● Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+;
● Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...);
● Experience with implementing responsive web applications;
● Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs;
● Passionate about good design & user experience;
● Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices;
● Experience in using version control systems (git);
● Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps);
● Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles;
● Experience working within cloud-based environment;
● Strong written/oral communication skills;
● English (and French). »
Please apply if this sounds like you or get in touch for further details!