Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Software Developer in Test to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. It is essential you possess valid/current SC or NATO Secret Clearance. This is initially a 5 month contract at an all-in rate of €53EUR per hour.
The successful Software Developer in Test will be responsible for the following –
- Our client is looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced software developer to kick-start the integration of automated regression testing in their CI/CD system build on Azure Devops.
- The application under test is a large scale (> 1M LOC) Windows Forms application providing support to the full planning cycle of the client’s operations.
- The application uses an interface similar to Office 2016 and is mostly built using DevExpress components. The chosen testing framework to use for the project is Appium + WinAppDriver. This framework is the supported Microsoft framework, uses the same protocol and principles of the leading Web test tool (Selenium) and replaces CodedUI which VS2019 is the last version to support. The test specification will be developed in C#.
- The goal of the project is to complete in 5 months (800 hours) from scratch, the automated test skeleton development, CI adjustment and integration, communication and minimal documentation for a set (minimum 6) of representative large-scale regression scenarios on two applications (OPT and OMT).
The successful Software Developer in Test must have the following experience –
- MUST HAVE VALID/CURRENT SC OR NATO SECRET CLEARANCE.
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong C#, Microsoft .Net experience
- Experience with test development (particularly integration, system and regression tests)
- Experience with Appium or Selenium
- Knowledge of WinForms controls / applications
- Experience with Azure Devops CI/CD is a plus
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV for this Software Developer in Test position.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to work for a large pharmaceutical client in Belgium. The selected .Net Developer is expected to have at least 7 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. Experience working with Xamarin is desirable.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €525 euros.
What is expected of the .Net Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
• You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals
• You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners
• You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience was in an environment with complex business logic applications
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
• You are fluent in English.
• You are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await)
• You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods
• You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables
• Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus
• Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is desirable
• Experience in Xamarin is desirable
• Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Developer to join their team. The selected C# Developer is required to have experience with TDD and unit testing to be considered for this role as a C# Developer. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, structure, and automatization
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Maintain accurate documentation
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong analytic skills, and a logical approach to problem solving.
- You have extensive C# capabilities with experience using the .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design is essential.
- You must have good knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Use of source control technologies, such as GIT
- You hold an interest in programming best practices
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- You have commercial experience working with high-transactional SQL environments
- You understand the Agile software development lifecycle
- You have working knowledge of Scrum
- Full development life cycle experience
- You have experience in large, complex system implementation projects
- Knowledge of performing test driven development is desirable
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a C# Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Software Engineer to join our client, a SaaS company providing solutions to the automotive industry, based in Milton Keynes. As a Software Engineer you will be fulling involved with the design, developing, testing, and delivery of solutions. Our client is offering a salary of up to £55k DOE.
The successful Software Engineer will have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Database modelling
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Software Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Release Engineer with experience in Azure DevOps to join an established client in Anderlecht, Belgium.
The Release Engineer must be able to understand and apply branching strategies to be suitable for this role as a Release Engineer.
It is desirable that the Release Engineer has experience with feature switching, but the ability to be and to remain aware of the latest tools and technologies is essential. The duration of this role is for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €472 euros.
What is expected of the Release Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- You use your knowledge of coding and programming languages to ensure that all hardware and software components work together correctly.
- Expand and Oversee the Release Platform.
- Assemble data on release metrics, oversee the source code management system, maintain multiple build environments, and document steps relating to the release process.
- Assess Software Performance: Responsible for assessing the quality and risks of new products. Troubleshoot any issues pertaining to the software’s performance.
- Set Release Schedule: Using data analysis and production progress reports, you organize a release schedule for a software product. You perform integration, oversee release deployment, generate release notes, and configure software to all platforms.
- Assist Development Team: Build tools to support the software engineering process, review engineering practices, assist in researching new technologies, and meet with the development team to discuss future needs. Also provide ongoing support for completed products.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Azure DevOps and GIT is essential.
- You understand and can apply branching strategies.
- You are proficient in various computer languages (custom .NET/angular & Mobile applications (Xamarin)) and can demonstrate a full understanding of programming best practices.
- You are able to troubleshoot and test new software to identify and resolve any potential issues.
- Change management: You can to adapt to any changes in the process and can meet rescheduled deadlines.
- You work closely with other IT architects & Technical experts.
- You automate where possible.
- You support multiple agile teams.
- You are & remain aware of the latest tools and technology.
- Experience with feature switching is a plus.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Release Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
I have a company that’s entering a massive growth stage and being lead by one of the UK’s top CTO’s.
They also use:
Mobile / Based Development
Full training will be provided for any technologies you don’t have and need to pick up.
This is a very exciting time within this companies life and this role will offer more personal and professional development than most contract roles can offer.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced C# .Net Developer. Applicants should have at least one year of commercial experience. Any knowledge of Microsoft DynamixAX is advantageous. Our client is based in Birmingham but the majority of work would be on customer sites. Salary up to £25K with excellent benefits package.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team writing the technical design documents
- Adaptation of the product to meet the requirements of the customer based on the specifications of the consultants
- Document custom developed functionality in accordance to documentation standards and best practices
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties
- Testing, data migration, etc.
Experience & Skillset
- A degree in Computer Science or related subject
- 1 Year of Working in a Commercial Environment
- MCP Certified or willing to become Certified
- Working knowledge of .Net, C#, VB.Net, XML, Web Services
- General ERP experience is useful
- MS DynamixAX is advantagous
- Must be able to undertake overseas travel
- It is essential you have your own transport
- Be an excellent team player
- Have exceptional social and communication skills
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Car Allowance
- Mileage Allowance
- Group Pension/Medical/Life/Income Protection Schemes
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 27 Days Holiday
Please apply for this role as soon as possible in order to be short listed.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, somebody who is passionate about design and development. Candidates should have a Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science plus 3-4 years relevant industry experience. Salary circa £50K DOE.
A background in SaaS will be beneficial for this role, as is previous experience of working in the automotive industry. With easy access to the M1, this makes our clients’ location in Milton Keynes accessible from many locations. Pictured originally as a new London overspill, Milton Keynes is a modern city halfway between London and Birmingham.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the automotive team and be fully involved in the design, development, testing and delivery of solutions for vehicle tracking.
Technical skills sought:
- Microsoft Full Stack
- SQL Server
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the motivation to combine design with programming. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted.
Endeavour has an excellent request for a Dutch speaking C#.NET Developer to join a large client based in the Netherlands. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is market related.
What's in it for you:
- Central location in Groningen
- Excellent work-life balance
- Ongoing technical education
- Great atmosphere, feels like a campus
- 200+ fun colleagues
- Stepping stone towards one of the world’s leading ICT companies
- State of the art technology
- Flexible working hours
- You will take part in designing new and existing applications and you will be able to translate functional demands in logical solutions.
- You know how to handle less structured input of clients and translate these to a logical working application.
- You will be working on projects for large (international) companies.
- Being a C#/.NET Developer with 3-4 years of experience you are independent, able to take responsibility, pro-active and precise.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have experience with at least one of the following languages; C#, .NET, Java.
- It is a benefit if you have experience with Design Patterns, unit testing and IoC.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and project planning, Linux platform, CentOS/ Red Hat and you might have GEO knowledge.
- You have a can-do mentality with problem solving and analytical skills, a keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve business problems of clients and the will to implement these solutions for clients.
- You are also eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills, and you have a broad interest in application technologies and middleware.
Please get in touch for further details.