Our leading global client are looking for a GO Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be based at our clients offices in London and there will be flexibility to work remotely.
As a GO developer you will be…
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Participating in coding reviews and refactoring existing code
• Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
• Preparing and conducting releases of software components up to live
• Working with ops team to onboard new supply and demand partners
• Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting these for review
Essential skills and experience:
• Industry experience in Adtech working with third party DSP/SSPs, ad servces or exchanges
• Deep understanding of the principles of real time bidding and ad serving
• Experience in GO developing and programming
• Knowledge in Java
• Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• API design, management and consumption
• High volume data gathering, processing and transformation
• Microservice design, development, deployment and transformation
• AWS and GCP cloud environments
• Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration practices
• Experience with oRTB protocol
• Experience working in an agile environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us ASAP.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Java Developer with a passion for Data Intelligence to join our London based client on a permanent basis.
Our clients’ products are centred around distribution, tracking, performance, intelligence and monetisation of applications. They combine services into a single platform to allow customers to maximise the advertising spend and improve the quality of advertising inventory.
Our client is Global, operating from US, UK, Hong Kong & Dubai, with all technical operations run from the UK where the London Headquarters are based.
It’s exciting times. The team works in feature streams developing a new SAAS platform with microservice architecture, using Java Spring Boot.
We’re looking for a Lead Java developer that can work independently and has the aptitude to constantly learn to develop solutions and overcome problems within their domain.
As a Java Developer you will be...
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Participating in coding reviews and refactoring existing code
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Preparing releases of software components up to live
You will be…
- Passionate about technology, and want to be on the cutting edge.
- A problem solver who uses the right tools to solve real world problems.
- Driven by building solutions that produce engaging products.
- Able to talk about your success and failures that have shaped your career and guide your approach.
- Have a strong view on what success looks like
- Comfortable in an agile/lean environment with a fast and efficient workflow
Your skills and experience…
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience in a senior or lead capacity
- Proven commercial experience in Java development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,Hibernate)
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing mico-service web applications using Spring Boot
- API design, management and consumption.
- High volume data gathering, processing and transformation.
- Microservice design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- AWS and GCP cloud environments... Infrastructure, storage, services and tools.
- Bare metal environments... Infrastructure, storage, services and tools
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies
- Experience in scripting and automation
- Must have extensive industry experience in Adtech and/or Data Intelligence.
- Proven experience working on highly available and highly scalable systems.
- Deep knowledge of designing and delivering SaaS platforms.
- Experience working in product centric and agile environments.
- Excellent communicator.
Our technology landscape includes…
- Java (Spring Boot), PHP, Python, Ruby, R, Vue, Go, Objective-C
- SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, relational databases,
- TDD and test automation
- CI and CD environments and practices
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), Github
For further details regarding this exciting role, please don’t hesitate to apply
Java Developer – Fully Remote
We require a Java, JEE, Spring, JSP Developer with 6 years plus experience for a fully remote role with our client based in India.
The work is working on international projects for European Clients.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Analyze Agile stories and implement changes
- Write well designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Participate in all parts of SDLC; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production
- Work with various business owners to understand business needs
- Ability to communicate to business in easy to understand non-technical terms
- Ability to work on many projects in various stages concurrently
- Ability to create visual representation of a technical solution
- Broaden the technical abilities of the development team
- Able to find a balance between doing it right and getting it done
- Success is measured by the team’s success as much as the individual’s abilities
- Java/JEE (version 1.6),
- Cloud Technologies - AWS S3, SQS, Beanstalk and Lambda
- Angular JS knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing projects and organizing quick resolution to production issues
- Experience with scrum development methodology
- Provide strategic and innovative technical guidance to the team
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and architectures
- Collaborate well with business and other technical leaders
- Willing to contribute in a team environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your contributions
If this role is of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply
-Vous êtes développeur full stack Java?
-Vous êtes en mesure de travailler sur une mission au Luxembourg (2jours sur site requis)?
Le client recherche un développeur full stack avec un esprit d’équipe pour cette mission dans le cadre d’un développement de projet.
Votre rôle en tant que développeur full stack inclura les responsabilités suivantes :
- Fournir des fonctionnalités livrables dans le cadre des équipes Scrum.
- Suggérer, influencer, développer et mettre en œuvre des solutions innovantes pour améliorer et enrichir la gamme de solutions logicielles.
- Selon votre expérience, accompagner et coacher les développeurs juniors votre domaine d'expertise.
Profil et compétences requises :
- Excellente compréhension du Java et du stack technologique basée sur Java en général
- Un vif intérêt pour les technologies Open Source
- Une expérience pragmatique avec Angular ou Angular JS serait un avantage
- Une certaine connaissance des outils et pratiques de développement de logiciels industrialisés tels que Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, intégration continue et basé sur Docker déploiement pour n'en nommer que quelques-uns
- Bonne expérience de l'écriture et du test de logiciels de qualité à l'aide de concepts orientés objet
- Certaines compétences en conception Web pour compléter vos compétences de base en programmation
- État d'esprit agile (collaboration, grandir ensemble, soutenir les membres plus juniors de l'équipe,
- Humilité intellectuelle et fort désir d'apprendre)
- Capacité éprouvée à respecter les délais
Si ce profil vous correspond, contactez-nous dès que possible pour plus de renseignements.
DevOps Co-Ordinator required for a contract position with a leading technology client based in Cork.
You will act as a Release Co-Ordinator, you will manage the process of planning, scheduling and controlling a software build through different stages and environments; including coordinating with the deployment teams to ensure successful implementation.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Co-Ordinator with excellent organisation and communication skills at all levels.
The successful DevOps Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
- Preparing release builds in Java and Angular and build new projects before a release.
- Supporting multiple project teams and codebases to enable the deployment of application releases to controlled test and production environments.
- Verifying that releases are deployed correctly and monitor code migration between environments.
- Monitoring JIRA to track and maintain the status of all scheduled releases.
- Creating planned and emergency release builds and implementation plans.
- Providing team with issues and resolution steps taken during Monthly Enterprise release weekends.
- Working with Change Management to ensure Change Tickets (ServiceNow) are correct and have the required paperwork in place.
- Submitting release builds for monthly security scanning (Snyk and Checkmarx).
- Improving the process of building and deploying artefacts to test and production environments (automate builds and scans).
- Adhering to and promoting internal information security policies and procedures.
- Supporting software configuration management policies and procedures.
- Supporting intake of production support MBP JIRAs and incidents
- Working with BAs and development to provide LOEs for monthly release packages
- Working with BAs and development to improve the production support process
- Attending meetings with business to discuss the availability of resources for monthly packages
- Experience working with the following are essential:
- Git and Git branches
- Unix and/or Linux platforms
- Experience working with the following are desired but not essential:
- Experience in SDLC methodologies/software development/release/process and configuration management
- Experience in Java, Python and Angular programming desired but not essential
Send us your CV or get in touch for more info on this great contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our award winning global defence client on a permanent basis. The role will be hybrid and the candidate will be expected to be on-site in Bristol 3 days a week.
Essential skills & experience:
- Working within teams
- Evidence of self-development
- Worked with a variety of programming languages
- Agile practices such as scrum
- Writing code with test-driven development
- Familiarity with architectural and design patterns
- Windows and/or Linux administration
- Continuous Integration and Testing implementation
What’s on offer:
- Our client develops and support a wide variety of software products ranging from Graphical User Interface to Application level business logic across a broad range of our weapon system products.
- The team works across new and existing software products building overall product knowledge. It involves all aspects of the software development lifecycle with a supportive team.
- Our client uses a broad range of software technologies and tools including C++, Java, C#, DDS, Web Services, Qt, Linux and Windows depending on the needs of the project.
- Opportunities for career progression, great bonus/pension scheme, paid overtime and flexible working!
If you want to join a strong team with an open and supportive approach to software development please apply ASAP to be shortlisted.
Hybrid – 3 days onsite - Sheffield
As a Java Developer, you will help to develop and support large scale E-Commerce websites. You will be required to work closely with our clients and our internal delivery teams to ensure our solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered to our clients principles, standards and best practices.
- Migration of legacy applications to modern container-based microservice architectures
- Delivering to deadlines working in a Scrum methodology, using effective time management skills
- Use excellent communication and documentation skills, in a role which will be regularly customer facing
- Work collaboratively with both local and offshore teams and developers
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years Java (Spring) development experience
- An understanding of web technologies and an appreciation for capacity and performance design considerations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- One or more cloud container platforms (e.g. Red Hat OpenShift, Google GKS, AWS EKS, Azure AKS) – Proven experience, deploying apps within Google Cloud Platform is preferable.
- Docker with Kubernetes experience being beneficial.
- REST API development
- Interacting and developing with SQL databases (e.g. IBM DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Have working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux or MacOS X.
- Middleware experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organised team player
- Desire and drive to progress through the organisation
- Confident telephone, workshop and client meeting manner
- Display a positive attitude
- Have the ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package compromising of a basic and bonus plan
- Attractive Company Pension Scheme
- 21 days’ holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Day off on your birthday!
- Ongoing learning and development with access to our online portal
- Employee recognition scheme
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- Social events and team building
Software Developer – React
Our client, a Global Leader inmobile satellite communications has a need for a skilled Software Developer to join the Team. React and or Java. We can split the role into two positions.
You will be working as part of a team of developers supporting the evolution of our clients capabilities, ensuring it remains world-class in support of existing and future services.
- To undertake software development and support of applications
- Working with system and application users to understand new requirements, develop and test new features
- To organise and present design and code reviews for work undertaken
- To provide written and verbal progress reports
- Have a conscientious approach to testing and documentation
- Working alongside engineers from the Development & Engineering divisions to understand the design and architecture of new services to be launched and ensuring there are appropriate interfaces to allow the collection of appropriate monitoring and service information
- Interact with Operations, Product Management and Customer Support teams to answer customer questions and help resolve customer network issues, identify and resolve software bugs
- To take responsibility for the enhancement and maintenance of software supporting the Billing/Assurance streams
- Ongoing work with Inmarsat’s Billing and IT Operational teams aiming to agree clear demarcation and responsibility for the delivery of operational solutions and tools
- Support Billing/Assurance Operational teams with fault finding/diagnosis.
- Liaise with engineering divisions to ensure systems correctly reflects any proposed changes to existing services
- To support and troubleshoot the operational systems developed and supported by the SAS group. This may include providing on-call/call out support
Knowledge and Skills:
- BSc in either Computer Science or a technical/engineering discipline
- Hands-on Java development working in a real-time operational environment
- Experience of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with Web/REST API programming
- Experience in web development frameworks, such as ReactJS and Angular
- Experience with event streaming platforms, such as Kafka, in particular use of Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams, and KSQL
- Practical experience of whole software development lifecycle, producing high quality re-useable code in a team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in team and corporate environments
- A reasonable understanding and appreciation of IT and network security best practices
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of IP networks and exposure to network troubleshooting using Wireshark or similar tools
- Experience of concurrent programming
- Experience in user interface design
- Experience in using Apache Camel, Scala and Groovy to manage Active MQ environments
- Exposure to micro service architecture and RESTful web services
- Good experience of scripting and task automation using languages such as Awk, Maven
- Familiarity with Influx/Tick Stack
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
- Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
- Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
- Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do
For further details regarding this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Calling for an EU based Operational Engineer with Java development background.
Contract opportunity for a Telecoms client based in Belgium.
Hybrid remote/onsite work model.
The selected Operations Engineer will be joining the Middleware Architecture team of our client to perform some of the operational tasks directly in relation with the agile team delivery.
You’ll be integrated in an agile team (scrum methodology), with some other developers,
architects, product owner and scrum master.
In this team, you will perform the following type of tasks:
• aligning with stakeholders on their requirements
• you’ll participate to the standard agile ceremonies
• you’ll participate to some of the component development
• you’ll develop scripts to automate installation, configuration and deployment
• you’ll closely work with middleware operational team to perform several operation tasks
following their standards and their procedure:
- Daily synch with operational team
- Operational documentation of procedures
- Share of knowledge with operational team
- Setup & deployment of components in different environments
- Configuration of components
- 2nd line support in case of trouble shooting
The successful Operations Engineer will have proven experience with:
• shell scripting (eg: bash).
• Good experience of Unix
• Automation (eg: setting up CI/CD pipelines or something equivalent)
• Understanding of IT elements such as DNS, load-balancers
• configuration on Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck or equivalent
• how to setup & update system environmental variables
• performing technical testing (sanity & stress)
• Java development and Springboot framework
Please apply ASAP or contact us for further info on this exciting contract opportunity!
Infrastructure & Systems Specialist
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Specialist to join a consultancy firm, based in London, providing a comprehensive array of professional services to fintech companies, online businesses and payment solution providers.
The role offers remote flexibility with presence onsite required when needed.
The successful Infrastructure Specialist will be joining our client’s IT team and be responsible for ensuring that our client’s server and hosted application needs are met and that the health of their global infrastructure is monitored and maintained. You will configure and manage dozens of platforms powering websites, mailboxes, databases, and in-house software. In addition, it’ll be your job to drive improvements, which will include the implementation of automation whether it relates to boosting the effectiveness of processes or the efficiency of internal teams.
The selected Infrastructure Specialist will have the following demonstrable skills/experience required:
- Five or more years of experience in system administration or related IT role.
- Experience administering a wide variety of *nix platforms.
- Proven experience configuring and managing systems running Debian and CentOS (or derivatives), and software such as OpenSSH, Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Postfix, and Dovecot.
- Experience with tools and products like Chef/Ansible and Vagrant/Docker.
- Automate everything mindset with a ridiculous amount of experience in automating tasks through scripting.
- Knowledge of one or more languages such as Python, Go, Perl, Java, Bash, and PHP.
- Strong familiarity with supporting high-volume eCommerce websites.
- Understanding of hardware, information security, networking concepts, and enterprise applications.
- Basic abilities in network administration: experience working with Cisco/F5 products and a solid understanding of network protocols.
- Ability to quickly analyse complex issues, come up with innovative solutions, and determine possible causes. A high aptitude for problem solving is required.
- Ability to balance conflicting concerns such as security, maintainability, and usability.
- Experience supporting remotely located end users and systems, and an understanding of the impact of technology on the business.
- Ability to work to a very high standard and tight deadlines with colleagues from across the globe.
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness and ability to learn and master new tools and latest trends.
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours on occasion.
- Certifications (e.g. CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-*, RHCSA, ITIL® etc.) a huge asset.
If this sounds like you, send your CV or get in touch for further details!