Full Stack Java Developer
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a French speaking Full Stack Java Developer to work onsite for our client in Luxembourg on an initial 6-month contract.
As a Java Full Stack Developer, you will be involved in:
- Delivering features as part of a Scrum teams.
- Suggest, influence, develop and implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich the software solution portfolio.
- To be fluent in French and English
Desirables, but not essential:
- Degree in software engineering coupled with relevant professional experience
- Excellent grasp on core Java and the Java-based technology stack in general
- A keen interest in Open-Source technologies
- Pragmatic experience with Angular or Angular JS would be a nice one to have
- Some knowledge of industrialized software development tools and practices such as Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, continuous integration, and Docker based deployment just to name a few
- Sound experience of writing and testing quality software using object-oriented concepts
- Some web design skills to complement your core programming skills
If this role is of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Software support profile who will be joining a UK based manufacturer of hardware and software for the telecommunications market with international scope, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for a software literate, technically minded profile who enjoys working with customers building converged network communication.
The selected Software support profile will be part of our client’s Technical Support team and be working alongside the engineer team.
Your role will include the following deliverables:
- Log and review incoming technical support inquiries from customers and partners via telephone and email; duplicate, research, resolve and test potential defects; answer technical product questions.
- Develop and execute test plans
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills; anticipate error conditions and likely failure scenarios.
- Escalate issues to engineering as and when needed. Set customer expectations; provide regular updates.
- On-site customer support when necessary and undertake national and international travel as required.
- Help R&D teams with developing and testing new products
- Help write QA test applications
- A degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ programming experience: Java, Python, C# or Bash
- Technical Customer Support experience
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer hardware and software
- A good knowledge of Linux system administration
Please apply or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to join a great and caring team!
APPLICATION OPERATIONS MANAGER required for long-term contract opportunity with global reputable organisation, based in Switzerland.
This is an excellent remote contract!
As an Application Operations Manager, you will be responsible for release, deployment and operation of a diverse portfolio of complex projects and business applications, providing a support role to the owners of business applications and ensuring operational efficiency, compliance, risk mitigation and the achievement of business area results. You will also help with onboarding of resources and setting up of development environments.
The selected Application Operations Manager will cover the following deliverable tasks:
- Be the first point of contact for application specific incidents. Provide analysis and details to business clients and development teams.
- Be responsible for maintaining of the lists of application specific incidents. Identify and analyse causes, prioritize improvements and work with teams on fixes.
- Working close with development and other client teams, continuously improve monitoring, alerting and resolution capabilities. Provide technical leadership and oversee the planning, design, implementation, and support of a wide range of varied and complex business software systems from release and operations point of view.
- Support and help business teams with onboarding, setting up of environments, access and using the systems. Input, correct and review business data if required.
- Support and help development teams with onboarding, setting up of environments, access to systems, interpretation of operational data, release management and CI/CD pipelines.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies, anticipate and analyse technological trends and assess their impact for delivering and supporting complex software applications.
- Ensure collaborative and active stakeholder engagement. Manage relationships between IT and business areas in major functional areas with multiple lines of service with a view to understanding and anticipating business and IT needs and establishing clear service expectations.
- Perform other related duties as required.
• Advanced university degree in computer science, information science or other closely related field. A first-level university degree, preferably in computer or information science, plus two years of relevant experience in addition to the experience required below may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Desirable: ITIL or another service and/or project management framework
• At least 5 years of experience in the provision of IT services working with the development and deployment of major IT systems.
• Significant hands-on experience in monitoring, problem analysis, prioritization and optimization.
• Good understanding of release management and SDLC
• Hands-on experience in at least 2 of the following technical areas:
o Monitoring and alerting in AWS environment
o CI/CD in AWS cloud
o CI/CD of Java based applications
o Data backup, recovery and migration
• Experience or training in at least 2 of the following:
o ITIL or another service management framework
o Managing defects and incidents
o Business continuity practices and/or ISO Quality Management Standards
o PRINCE2 or another project management framework
• Demonstrated soft skills in critical thinking, creativity, problem solving and adaptability.
• Ability to cultivate innovation and manage change. Proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives and accountability in delivering results.
• Ability to communicate on technical issues with a diverse audience. Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Please apply ASAP or get in touch for more info on this not-to-be-missed long-term opportunity!
- Vous êtes Luxembourgeois ou habitez près du Luxembourg ?
- Vous parlez couramment Français et maitrisez l’Anglais, y compris à l’ecrit ?
- Vous êtes un specialiste Java ?
- Vous aimez travailler en équipe ?
- Vous êtes disponible rapidement?
Un client du secteur public recherche des profils Java developer pour un nouveau projet de développement à réaliser sur site.
Expérience/compétences requises :
- Minimum 3 ans d’expérience en développement Java – Java 8+
- Français /Anglais courant
Envoyez-nous votre CV ou contactez-nous ASAP pour plus de renseignements.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a a Full Stack Developer to join a leading European Client.
- A Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Creative and curious about everything that has to do with IT. People even call you a geek sometimes
- Open-minded, keen on learning new technologies, problem-solver, with good communication skills.
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Creative & user-oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- Initiative and proactivity are your nicknames.
- You speak English and knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
- Understanding of CSS and HTML styling
- Understanding of the REST architectural style, including HTTP, URLs and JSON
- Working experience with code versioning tools, ideally Git
- Familiarity with unit testing, preferably Jest
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, preferably NPM, Babel, webpack
- Familiarity with Java, Spring and SpringBoot
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate them into components and working solutions
- Experience in coaching backend developers towards full-stack developers is welcomed
- Understanding of React.js, JSX and Redux, including pure functions, components, state management
- Familiarity with any of Ant.design, RxJs, React-component or React-virtualised is welcomed
- Familiarity with static type checking, preferably Flow
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6 and beyond
- Familiarity with application testing, preferably Selenium or RobotFramework
- Familiarity with Linux or another UNIX
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Please get in touch for further details on this long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to join a global technology giant. This is a long-term contract based in Zaventem near Brussels, Belgium with market related rates.
We are looking for someone with a very strong development background, such as an Architect or Lead Engineer level.
- Strong Java experience
- Strong C++ experience
- Blockchain knowledge or experience is desirable, but not essential
Lead Engineers or Architects with a solid background in Java and C++ are welcome to apply with their CV.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Front End web applications, implement tests, support UX designers, and implement Back End services. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Front End Developer role we are seeking someone with the following skills -
- Responsive Design
- API Development
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Front End Developer contract role.
We are seeking a Test Engineer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for defining, developing, and executing functional and non-functional manual and automated test cases, and apply and develop test automation. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Test Engineer role we are seeking someone with the following experience -
- 3+ years' testing experience
- API Testing
- Mobile Testing
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Test Engineer contract role.
If you are a Talented C programmer looking to start or further their career, then Endeavour has the opportunity for you! The successful candidate will be joining our client’s development team, based near Basingstoke.
As a C programmer, you will be working on the implementation of a market leading APL programming language and associated tools, including an interpreter, virtual machine, highly optimised primitive operations on arrays, and interfaces to the outside world. Our client’s aim is to further increase the performance of the APL system.
The ideal programmer will have experience with any of the following:
- Win32 API programming.
- Programming for GPUs.
- Programming for vectorised SIMD instruction sets.
- Low level performance analysis and tuning, using hardware performance counters and profiling tools.
If you are looking for a relaxed and friendly working environment, where your opinions will matter, then apply ASAP!
Experienced Java developer who speaks Fluent Dutch or French with basic knowledge of Cloud required to design, analyse and implement a new solution for a leading client in the Brussels area.
Requirements for the position
- Experience as a Java/J2EE developer
- Experience with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Thorntail, JBoss, Quarkus, MicroProfile, Hibernate, DeltaSpike, MapStruct is a plus
- Experience with API
- Basic knowledge of Cloud development
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills to interact with business
- Speaks fluent Dutch or French and able to understand both languages in meetings
- Work on site close to Brussels
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.