Our highly successful client that produces innovative technology solutions to a niche market in multiple sectors, are now looking to expand their current development team. They are looking for a candidate that has commercial experience developing with C++ and the full MS Stack. A Masters’ or Degree in Maths / Physics / Science is desirable. Very competitive salary plus benefits for the right candidate, plus flexible working hours.
Our client is based on the North East Technology Park in Sedgefield. There is plenty of free parking and good public transport links.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Increase in Holiday or Pension Option
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Company Share Option
About the Role:
Developing and designing reusable and reliable C++ and Microsoft Stack. Using MATLAB algorithms as the primary source. Agile methodology and parallel programming using Graphics Programming tools. It is important that applicants should have plenty of drive, be energetic and passionate about technology.
- Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Commercial software development experience in a high-technology environment
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming
- Working knowledge of MATLAB
- Previous experience of working in an ISO Compliant Industry
- An understanding of modern software development methodologies, patterns and practices
- Experience of static code analysis and test coverage tools
- Experience of algorithmic coding, with a good working knowledge of geometry, vectors, matrices and statistics
- Experience in parallel programming using GPU’s (ArrayFire/CUDA/OpenCL), multi-core CPU’s and threads
If you are looking for the next step on the career ladder, then please do not hesitate to apply, or contact us for more information.