Endeavour is looking for a Senior Developer to join their award-winning client in Mexico City. The purpose of the role is to ensure all services remain available, secure and bug-free. This is a great company to work for, with no politics, no drama and a glass-half-full outlook.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a wide range of skills, who are comfortable pitching in wherever needed to resolve incidents, ensure platform stability and architecture solutions around deployment, monitoring, availability, security and testing, as well as speaking to and supporting customers where necessary.
Remote Work Available
- Reviewing all code as part of the team’s peer review process
- Developing own skills, and the skills of the people around them
- Being aware of changing industry standards and new technologies and how they apply to the client
- Constantly seeking out new knowledge
- PHP (good understanding of OO principles, unit testing, standards, design patterns)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Good knowledge of relevant frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of data storage systems
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge of good design patters and software architecture
- Good knowledge of automation
- Desirable: Go, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, HTML/CSS
About the Company
Our client is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces. They have a culture that is open, honest and nurtures people to their full potential.
A playful and positive environment with a passion team who are proud and accountable for the work they achieve.
Flexible start and finish times
Freedom to work from home when necessary
Competitive salary and bonus
If you are a Senior Developer looking for a great new challenge, please apply with your CV
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our client based in Cork. Salary up to £30,000 for 0-2 years’ experience. Salary up to £40,000 for 3+ years’ experience.
You will be responsible for designing and developing applications and delivering high-quality and maintainable solutions. You will be working on web projects, enhancing their internal systems, sites, and applications.
To be successful in this Software Developer position we are seeking someone with the following skills –
- REST APIs
- Experience with UX, Node, and/or SQL would also be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Software Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent Junior Backend Developer role available with our client, a large digital agency based in Central London. You will be working on exciting new projects, be trained and gain experience with the latest technologies, and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Our client’s office is easily commutable in Central London and are offering a salary IRO £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer who already has existing experience with –
- Creating APIs
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Backend Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect to join our client on the outskirts of London in Watford.
As a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect you will be responsible for the Architecture, Design and Development of a Portal Website.
You will also be required to work with third party suppliers / stakeholders.
These include a external team responsible for the web front end and a digital agency.
Skills and experience:
The project is estimated to take 6 – 9 months and the budget is up to £650 per day.
For further information regarding this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Our cyber security client based in Reading are looking for a Development Team Lead to join their organisation.
Our client is very flexible, whether you are already working as a Team Lead, or if you are a developer looking for a step up into a Team Lead/Management position, as long as you have a passion for or interest in cyber security and looking to grow your career, our client will be interested in speaking with you.
Salary up to £60k depending on how much Team Lead experience you have. Excellent benefits package on offer, our client provides plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth, and chances to push your development skills further. They provide voluntary bootcamp sessions, free workshops, annual health checks, research opportunities, casual dress code, discount gym membership, and regular off-site events.
For this Software Developer / Development Team Lead role we are looking for someone with the following experience –
- RedHat Linux
- Test Automation
- CI/CD principles
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work for a company who are passionate about cyber security and growing your skills further please apply asap.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer to join our Engineering based client on a long-term contract based in the Midlands.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong C# Backend Developer experience. As our client is an Engineering based client, previous experience working with Engineering / manufacturing / Industrial clients would be of benefit, but not essential.
As a C# Backend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following –
- Designing and implementing server-based applications
- Working in real-time on mission critical systems and applications
To be successful in this C# Backend Developer role experience with the following would be beneficial –
- Visual Studio
- Oracle or SQL Server
- Writing communications interfaces to external systems – TCP/IP, PLC’s, Control Systems, Siemens S7, Modbus, etc
- Previous experience working on engineering/manufacturing projects
Please apply asap to be considered for this C# Backend Developer contract opportunity.
An excellent contract opportunity to join a global multi-platform media company with big ambitions and the talent to bring them to life.
Remote working is an option.
As an experienced NetSuite Developer you will work with the existing Internal Systems team to deliver a Finance Transformation project. You’ll be working on improving an existing NetSuite system with new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting existing code. You will help to analyse new requirements, creating new forms, scripts and workflows, from Sandbox to Production.
- The IT department provides a wide range of IT systems and services. In particular the IT department has overall responsibility for supporting over 900 internal customers and managing about 1000 desktop and mobile devices.
- The department aims to ensure that systems and services are effective, efficient and economic, meeting operational needs and supporting business plans. It is committed to continually improving the way they work and the services they are responsible for.
- Key role responsibilities
- Under the supervision of Tech Leads and Project Managers you will carry out a wide range of development, scripting and configuration in order to update and improve an existing NetSuite instance, working to budgets and deadlines.
- You will work on new Sales and Booking functionality to improve the efficiency of existing sales teams and deliver better CRM functionality.
- You will work with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production.
- Your job will cover both front and back end code.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven track record of developing and administering all aspects of NetSuite including scripts, workflows and templates
- Deep knowledge of NetSuite out of the box functionality
- Working knowledge of financial areas such as AP, AR, Tax, and Billing
- Desirable skills and experience
- Accountancy & Accounting Systems
- CRM systems
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Our Client is looking for a Software Team Lead with strong technical and people skills to lead a team of Software Developers.
The role is based in our Clients Brighton Office and paying a salary of £50,000.
You will own the development roadmap, develop project plans and resource projects, manage, mentor and coach the team, and ensure high standards of software quality.
You must have previous experience with hands on software development and a passion for technology.
Our client uses the following technologies, you aren’t expected to know all of them, but firm experience coding with some of them would be beneficial.
• .Net / MVC
• REST / SOAP
• MS SQL Server or MS SQL
• PHP Frameworks, Symfony, Zend, MVC
• Version Control using GitHub or SVN
• AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure
• Mobile platforms / applications.
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior .Net and Angular Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected .Net and Angular Developer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net and Angular Developer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the .Net and Angular Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a Senior .NET software engineer for project development (TrackPro, MOTIF) and corrective and scalable application maintenance.
- As a senior NET & Angular, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are full of technical and functional challenges: planning and optimizing the maintenance of track and equipment infrastructure.
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for both back-end and front-end.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- You have a very broad technical background;
- You are ready to pass on your knowledge, ready to find a good technical solution for all types of problems, ready to promote the general quality of the code. You must be able to coach junior developers.
- At least 5 years of experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, code first, migrations, Windows services and batch consoles.
- 5 years of experience with IoC & DI concept, unit testing, Source control (TFS / Git) and Fiddler.
- 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, NuGet, PostGre, SqlServer and Oracle.
- 5 years’ experience with NUnit and MS Test
- 3 years’ experience with WebPack, NPM, BootStrap, PrimeNG and TeamCity (continuous integration)
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for a Python Developer to join our client for an initial 3-month contract based in Brussels, Belgium. Rate IRO €375EUR per day. This is an English-speaking role, however any French would be beneficial.
You will be working on a project migrating from SAS to Python, to be successful in this Python Developer role you must have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Any relevant experience with fraud detection would be beneficial
- Working on migration projects would be beneficial
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Python Developer role.