Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for a Python Developer to join our client for an initial 3-month contract based in Brussels, Belgium. Rate IRO €375EUR per day. This is an English-speaking role, however any French would be beneficial.
You will be working on a project migrating from SAS to Python, to be successful in this Python Developer role you must have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Any relevant experience with fraud detection would be beneficial
- Working on migration projects would be beneficial
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Python Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Software Developer in Test to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. It is essential you possess valid/current SC or NATO Secret Clearance. This is initially a 5 month contract at an all-in rate of €53EUR per hour.
The successful Software Developer in Test will be responsible for the following –
- Our client is looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced software developer to kick-start the integration of automated regression testing in their CI/CD system build on Azure Devops.
- The application under test is a large scale (> 1M LOC) Windows Forms application providing support to the full planning cycle of the client’s operations.
- The application uses an interface similar to Office 2016 and is mostly built using DevExpress components. The chosen testing framework to use for the project is Appium + WinAppDriver. This framework is the supported Microsoft framework, uses the same protocol and principles of the leading Web test tool (Selenium) and replaces CodedUI which VS2019 is the last version to support. The test specification will be developed in C#.
- The goal of the project is to complete in 5 months (800 hours) from scratch, the automated test skeleton development, CI adjustment and integration, communication and minimal documentation for a set (minimum 6) of representative large-scale regression scenarios on two applications (OPT and OMT).
The successful Software Developer in Test must have the following experience –
- MUST HAVE VALID/CURRENT SC OR NATO SECRET CLEARANCE.
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong C#, Microsoft .Net experience
- Experience with test development (particularly integration, system and regression tests)
- Experience with Appium or Selenium
- Knowledge of WinForms controls / applications
- Experience with Azure Devops CI/CD is a plus
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV for this Software Developer in Test position.
Are you looking for an excellent, new long-term contract role as a Senior Data Analytics Developer working for a client in the transportation sector in Brussels, Belgium? Can you speak fluent French or Dutch? Then this role is for you! To be the best Data Analytics Developer for this role; you must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Business Intelligence. This contract is initially for a duration of 6 months and pays an all-inclusive daily rate of €570 euros.
Role and Required Skills:
- Must be fluent in either French or Dutch and English.
- Development of reports based on HANA (Webi, Analysis for Office, Power BI) with a focus on Power BI reports. Demonstrable experience is essential.
- Power BI Cloud service knowledge will also be considered.
- Developing high-performance reports within the proposed governance model and the defined development standards for Business Intelligence (developing and maintaining HANA models, developing Business Objects reports in Webi, Power BI).
- Maintenance of existing EI reports, BW/BI SAP reports and systems.
- Offer support to the business people both in terms of the use of the various SAP applications and in the application of best practices and work instructions in the field of Business Intelligence.
- Assisting the key/end users and their management in the change process that BI and SAP entails.
- Formulating and documenting business cases and/or work instructions for change requests, As Is and To Be analysis.
- Building and implementing new functionalities within the existing SAP BW systems.
- Planning and organization of Unit Testing (UT), IT (Integration Tests), UAT (User Acceptance Testing), Regression Testing (RT).
- Providing training to key and end users.
Typical deliverables for the production of the monthly releases are:
- Performing reports within the set governance model and the defined development standards for Business Intelligence.
- Develop and document Power BI/BO/BW on HANA Change Requests.
- Optimization of existing models in HANA (Kimball).
- Documentation of the reporting solutions.
- Training documents and manuals for Power BI/BO/HANA.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity as a Senior Data Analytics Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to work for a large pharmaceutical client in Belgium. The selected .Net Developer is expected to have at least 7 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. Experience working with Xamarin is desirable.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €525 euros.
What is expected of the .Net Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
• You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals
• You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners
• You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience was in an environment with complex business logic applications
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
• You are fluent in English.
• You are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await)
• You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods
• You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables
• Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus
• Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is desirable
• Experience in Xamarin is desirable
• Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Developer to join their team. The selected C# Developer is required to have experience with TDD and unit testing to be considered for this role as a C# Developer. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, structure, and automatization
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Maintain accurate documentation
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong analytic skills, and a logical approach to problem solving.
- You have extensive C# capabilities with experience using the .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design is essential.
- You must have good knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Use of source control technologies, such as GIT
- You hold an interest in programming best practices
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- You have commercial experience working with high-transactional SQL environments
- You understand the Agile software development lifecycle
- You have working knowledge of Scrum
- Full development life cycle experience
- You have experience in large, complex system implementation projects
- Knowledge of performing test driven development is desirable
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a C# Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a specialist client in the Software Development sector in Cork, Ireland. The duration of this contract is for 12 months and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €340 euros. If you are looking for a new challenge as a java developer; please get in touch!
Role and Responsibilities:
- This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application.
- The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in back-end and front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP , GWT, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot).
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Spring MVC
- AngularJS 6+
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
- Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector as a Java Developer do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic new contract opportunity for an experienced Kafka Connect Developer with experience in the banking sector to join a leading client in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Kafka Connect Developer must have Java development experience to meet the requirements for the role as an Kafka Connect Developer.
It is desirable that the Kafka Connect Developer is fluent in Dutch but fluency in the English language is essential. The duration of this role is initially 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is market related.
Required Skills and Knowledge for the Kafka Connect Developer:
- Configuration of data from mainframe to Hadoop via Infosphere and by Kafka Connect.
- Must be able to work in a cloud environment with AWS/Azure.
- Must have Banking sector experience
- Must be a Kafka developer.
- Create KAFKA topics, define streams, define schema registries to cope with schema evolution.
- It is essential to have Java development experience.
- Must have knowledge of Kafka in combination with Hadoop
- Similar work experience
- Good communication skills (client contact)
- English Speaking is mandatory, Dutch is a preference
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Kafka Connect Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer with recent experience in the public sector to join a leading client in Maastricht, Netherlands.
The Data Warehouse Developer must have knowledge of ODI to fulfil the requirements for the role as a Data Warehouse Developer.
It is desirable that the Data Warehouse Developer has experience in aviation, but Public Sector experience is essential. The duration of this role is for 24 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €700 euros.
What is expected of the Data Warehouse Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Data source formats are RDBMS, XLS, CSV, structured or semi-structured text, large and highly nested XML, and Java serialized objects.
For each data source, the assignment must entail:
- Source analysis
- Reverse engineering and maintaining metadata for source systems and all layers of DWH enabling automation of loading patterns
- Modelling of the source data in Data Vault 2.0 standard.
- Automation of Data Vault 2.0 loading patterns using SQL, Groovy, ODI SDK, and ODI KM
- Development of an ODI configuration to automate ingestion of the source data into a staging area.
- Improvements of a framework for automatic generation of ODI transformations of the data from staging area into the Raw Data Vault and further to some areas of Business Vault layer.
- Development of transformations of the data from Raw Data Vault to Business Vault layer, including implementation of Soft Rules.
- Development of transformations of the data to self-service presentation layer (including dimensional models, 3NF relational models and flat wide de-normalized reporting tables/views).
- Development of historical data purging rules.
- Development, execution and reporting of integration and user acceptance tests, including Tableau visualisation
- 5 years of practical professional experience with Oracle VLDB
- 5 years of practical professional experience with ODI.
- 3 years of practical professional experience with ODI automation using ODI SDK.
- Successfully manufactured technical and user-facing documentation of the data modelling design and transformation design
- Years of practical professional experience with Data Vault and, specifically, Data Vault 2.0.
- Years of practical professional experience in modelling and handling spatio-temporal data in a self-service BI context
- Prior knowledge in modelling air traffic, sector and airspace configuration, staff rostering and allocation, flow measures, weather, delay, and/or occurrences.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Data Warehouse Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for a Java Developer to join our Digital Transformation client’s team, based in Sheffield on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a renowned company, with good prospects of career progression.
The successful candidate will be assisting in the solution design, implementation and technical delivery of complex solutions to a wide range of clients, as well as mentoring Junior Developers
- Working closely with clients and the internal delivery team to ensure solutions meet business requirements and are delivered to client’s principles, standards and best practises
- Assisting in the production of solution design documents covering baseline and target architectures for applications, integrations, data and technology
- Participating in all aspects of technical design, design workshops, suggesting recommendations and reasons for key design decisions
- Estimating the implementation effort of large-scale and complex eCommerce solutions and assisting in the delivery, migration and go-live planning
- Contributing to the technical delivery, ensuring and demonstrating the quality of the deliverable, from code quality through to performance, scalability and security of the solution
- Keeping up to date with technology changed (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updates, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java and J2EE development
- Develop performant and secure code (incl. SQL) for high-traffic production use, following pre-defied principles and guidelines
- Good Front-End Development skills in HTML, CSS and JS framework
- Desirable to have experience of eCommerce development
- Previous experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with your CV
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Zabbix Development Engineer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000, depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement and evolve a resilient monitoring capability based on Zabbix.
- Identify and guide the development teams on the most effective ways to instrument and monitor products.
- Identify, develop and deploy innovative and effective monitoring solutions to meet monitoring requirements.
- Identify and evaluate additional capabilities and solutions that will augment and enhance current capabilities.
- Ensure that monitoring systems are relevant by ensuring alerts and actions are maintained to be appropriate and processes are in place for all events and alerts generated by the systems.
- Communicate and evangelise within the organisation to ensure that the monitoring solutions are used effectively and to gather new requirements and identify new opportunities for their use.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of the Zabbix platform including deployment, performance tuning and management
- Experience of developing Zabbix templates, including bespoke items, triggers, actions, discovery processes and automation.
- Strong scripting skills especially on the Windows platforms such as PowerShell and WMI.
- Excellent operational awareness and an understanding of how to deliver value through monitoring and automation.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Dashboard tools and development such as Grafana.
- Experience of automated deployment and management techniques such as Chocolatey.
- Log aggregation and visualisation tools such as Elastic Stack or the cloud hosted equivalents.
- Use of Cloud platforms (AWS & Azure)
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity!