Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer with recent experience in the public sector to join a leading client in Maastricht, Netherlands.
The Data Warehouse Developer must have knowledge of ODI to fulfil the requirements for the role as a Data Warehouse Developer.
It is desirable that the Data Warehouse Developer has experience in aviation, but Public Sector experience is essential. The duration of this role is for 24 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €700 euros.
What is expected of the Data Warehouse Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Data source formats are RDBMS, XLS, CSV, structured or semi-structured text, large and highly nested XML, and Java serialized objects.
For each data source, the assignment must entail:
- Source analysis
- Reverse engineering and maintaining metadata for source systems and all layers of DWH enabling automation of loading patterns
- Modelling of the source data in Data Vault 2.0 standard.
- Automation of Data Vault 2.0 loading patterns using SQL, Groovy, ODI SDK, and ODI KM
- Development of an ODI configuration to automate ingestion of the source data into a staging area.
- Improvements of a framework for automatic generation of ODI transformations of the data from staging area into the Raw Data Vault and further to some areas of Business Vault layer.
- Development of transformations of the data from Raw Data Vault to Business Vault layer, including implementation of Soft Rules.
- Development of transformations of the data to self-service presentation layer (including dimensional models, 3NF relational models and flat wide de-normalized reporting tables/views).
- Development of historical data purging rules.
- Development, execution and reporting of integration and user acceptance tests, including Tableau visualisation
- 5 years of practical professional experience with Oracle VLDB
- 5 years of practical professional experience with ODI.
- 3 years of practical professional experience with ODI automation using ODI SDK.
- Successfully manufactured technical and user-facing documentation of the data modelling design and transformation design
- Years of practical professional experience with Data Vault and, specifically, Data Vault 2.0.
- Years of practical professional experience in modelling and handling spatio-temporal data in a self-service BI context
- Prior knowledge in modelling air traffic, sector and airspace configuration, staff rostering and allocation, flow measures, weather, delay, and/or occurrences.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Data Warehouse Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.