.Net Core developer
Calling for an experienced .Net core developer for a 12 month contract opportunity with a client based in Ireland.
The role is fully REMOTE. You must be an EU or British passport holder to be eligible.
The .Net Core developer will take a very active role on a project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces.
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
The selected .Net Core developer will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims, provider networks and group/member structures.
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies.
- Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
- Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle including Strong SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exposure to .Net 4.8, .NET Core, and MVC 5
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2016+.
- Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Azure DevOps and Git.
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Rhino Mocks, MS Test, etc
- Software development using Agile methodologies.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to work with a great team.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a PHP Developer with 7 years solid PHP and AWS experience to join the team and to help steer projects in the right direction ensuring success of the company's product and future revenue for the company.
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has experience with applications running in AWS. Someone that prides themselves in delivering well designed and crafted solutions. You will be the kind of person who loves a challenge and constantly asks if there is a better way to solve a problem. You will advocate adoption of well tested, high quality solutions that adheres to coding standards.
This is a key position within the business that will help steer and shape the future of the company. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys refactoring older algorithms in order to drive technology forward with each release.
This is a fully remote role, however travel to Manchester for strategy and team days required quarterly.
Design and deliver scalable, flexible, and secure high-performance applications.
Help identify new opportunities and improvements, playing an active role around input into design and functionality decisions.
Develop and maintain the current system applications and webservices/APIs.
Help solve issues with the external partners and internal systems.
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and development team to deliver and improve the technology products.
Contribute to continuous improvement of our technical architecture and applications.
Use testing automation and unit tests to improve efficiency and reliability of releases.
Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship quality and taking responsibility for delivering your work in a timely manner.
Knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
Experience in production applications on Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS).
Database design skills (MySQL).
Knowledge of web performance and high volume transactional sites and caching.
Knowledge of payment gateways and data security.
Experience using bitbucket or Git as a version control.
Familiarity with Front End technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache, Continuous Integration, TDD.
The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
Calling for experienced PHP Developers!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, established travel
business. As the company scales up, our client is looking for talented senior software engineers
to join their team.
This position will be remote (but you can work from Manchester office if convenient)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications
running in AWS.
The successful PHP developer will be working remotely as part of an in-house Dev team, reporting to the Lead Developer;
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and enhance bespoke PHP applications, web services and APIs.
• Implement web service integrations with third parties.
• Contribute to the Technology Architecture.
• Utilise the AWS platform to supercharge the eCommerce platform
• Ensure the AWS infrastructure enables the applications to scale
• Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
• Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code (agile process is centered around sprint planning, fortnightly sprints, retrospectives)
• Contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
• Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner.
• Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams and Jira
• Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using
MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
• Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS
infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
• Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
• Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context.
• Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
• Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache,
Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
• The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering
constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
• Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking
down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Front-end Developer with solid React skills required ASAP!
This contract opportunity based in Luxembourg will require the Front-end/React developer to develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications, as well as collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use.
The selected Front-end/React developer will be joining the IT team in Luxembourg and have a solid knowledge of development concepts; Azure Cloud architecture is a plus.
Required technical skills and experience:
● 3+ Years of HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
● Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+;
● Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...);
● Experience with implementing responsive web applications;
● Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs;
● Passionate about good design & user experience;
● Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices;
● Experience in using version control systems (git);
● Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps);
● Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles;
● Experience working within cloud-based environment;
● Strong written/oral communication skills;
● English (and French). »
Please apply if this sounds like you or get in touch for further details!
Are you looking for a new perm opportunity?
Do you hold a Computer Science or similar degree?
Do you consider yourself a Linux expert?
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
Candidates should have a good programming background.
Good bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a similar subject;
The following are essential:
• Programming languages:
o HTML, HTML5 and CSS
• Experience of:
o Developing Progressive Web Apps and/or React Native Apps
o Browser and client-side web development
o Building secure, distributed systems
• Working knowledge of IP protocols and networking;
• Understanding of memory management and multi-threading
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to work for a renowned publishing client on a remote, permanent basis. You will be part of the Ad Product team, working closely with the wider product and engineering teams, building, and maintaining the systems which deliver advertising and other commercial components across a range of digital products.
We are looking for someone with solid experience and understanding of web development (Frontend UX and deeper application development) and ad tech. The tech stack includes:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Grunt, SASS, Babel, Pug, NPM
- Mocha, Karma, Chai, Sinon, Nightwatch, Jest
- Drone CI, Docker
- AWS platform (S3, Lambda, ECS, Fargate, CloudFormation…)
- Google Ad Manager (formerly Doubleclick for Publishers, DfP)
- Wider Google platform (Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio, BigQuery…)
- Escenic Java-based CMS
Other things we’d like to see
- Unit and integration testing experience (TDD and BDD even better)
- Web application performance monitoring and optimisation
- A good understanding of ad serving concepts and ecosystem
- Use of Ad Manager/DfP – via the publisher console and API’s, template and wrapper code
- Integration of 3rd party components and services
- Capture and use of data to inform product development (Web Analytics, Real User Monitoring, A/B and Multivariate testing, Ad Manager reporting tools, etc)
- Exposure to near real-time; creation of reporting and data visualisation tools
- An experience with other programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company cycle / car / computer purchase scheme
Front End Developer
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Front End web applications, implement tests, support UX designers, and implement Back End services. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Front End Developer role we are seeking someone with the following skills -
- Responsive Design
- API Development
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Front End Developer contract role.
Senior .Net and Angular Developer
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior .Net and Angular Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected .Net and Angular Developer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net and Angular Developer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the .Net and Angular Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a Senior .NET software engineer for project development (TrackPro, MOTIF) and corrective and scalable application maintenance.
- As a senior NET & Angular, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are full of technical and functional challenges: planning and optimizing the maintenance of track and equipment infrastructure.
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for both back-end and front-end.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- You have a very broad technical background;
- You are ready to pass on your knowledge, ready to find a good technical solution for all types of problems, ready to promote the general quality of the code. You must be able to coach junior developers.
- At least 5 years of experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, code first, migrations, Windows services and batch consoles.
- 5 years of experience with IoC & DI concept, unit testing, Source control (TFS / Git) and Fiddler.
- 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, NuGet, PostGre, SqlServer and Oracle.
- 5 years’ experience with NUnit and MS Test
- 3 years’ experience with WebPack, NPM, BootStrap, PrimeNG and TeamCity (continuous integration)
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Calling Front-end developers for fantastic contract opportunities!
An award-winning full service digital marketing agency, with offices in London, Leeds and New York is looking for HTML and CSS superstar contractors as they need someone to join them for a 3 month contract (potentially longer) starting early June to work in the Leeds office.
The project for the website build will be in the engineering and manufacturing space, but no specific brand experience is required.
The successful Front-End developer will be able to provide work evidence, showing strong HTML and CSS, and will get involved into primarily creating static templates alongside another lead front-end developer who will be running the project.
- 5 years+ experience
- Strong HTML5 and CSS
- SASS and BEM knowledge (or equivalent)
- Experience of cross-browser compatibility and device testing
- An understanding of accessibility (WCAG)
- Understanding of Git version control
- Has worked with the episerver CMS
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using Confluence
If you are available and looking for your next project, get in touch ASAP!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Developer to join their team. The selected C# Developer is required to have experience with TDD and unit testing to be considered for this role as a C# Developer. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, structure, and automatization
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Maintain accurate documentation
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong analytic skills, and a logical approach to problem solving.
- You have extensive C# capabilities with experience using the .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design is essential.
- You must have good knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Use of source control technologies, such as GIT
- You hold an interest in programming best practices
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- You have commercial experience working with high-transactional SQL environments
- You understand the Agile software development lifecycle
- You have working knowledge of Scrum
- Full development life cycle experience
- You have experience in large, complex system implementation projects
- Knowledge of performing test driven development is desirable
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a C# Developer!