Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to work for a large pharmaceutical client in Belgium. The selected .Net Developer is expected to have at least 7 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. Experience working with Xamarin is desirable.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €525 euros.
What is expected of the .Net Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
• You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals
• You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners
• You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience was in an environment with complex business logic applications
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
• You are fluent in English.
• You are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await)
• You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods
• You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables
• Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus
• Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is desirable
• Experience in Xamarin is desirable
• Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.