Are you looking for an excellent, new long-term contract role as an English Speaking C++ Developer working in Maastricht, Netherlands? Do you have at least three years of experience working with HMI software? Then this role is for you! This contract is for a duration of 12 months and pays an all-inclusive hourly rate of €53 euros.
What are the clients expectations of you? :
• Develop software modules which includes designing, developing, maintaining and providing support on applications in the areas of data processing and HMI applications.
• Perform modifications to source code, documentation and test suite.
• Review request for changes, clarify the understanding of the intention, perform prototyping where necessary, and create unambiguous software specifications.
• Analyse modifications required to source code, documentation and test suite, and define test scope, to implement problem fixes and changes.
• Perform and document tests in line with the test scope.
• Review source code, documentation, test suite changes and test results performed by peers.
• Perform investigation of incidents and problems and provide solutions.
• Debrief on the status of work and potential technical and schedule problems.
• Execute tasks in accordance with governing quality, safety and security management procedures.
• A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, with a focus on Software Engineering or equivalent in experience
• 3 years’ experience developing large scale operational HMI software, preferably in a Unix environment
• 3 years’ experience using modern C++, including C++11, template and preferably meta-programming
• Experience in developing and maintaining software and documentation in accordance with recognized industrial quality and safety standards (SWAL 3 or equivalent)
• 3 years’ experience with the ODS Toolbox or equivalent HMI framework
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!