Exciting new career opportunity for a skilled C++ developer to join Real-time Engagement Platform provider client.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic C++ developer who enjoys collaborative work to join their development team.
The role can offer remote UK based option. Our client also has office locations in London and Liverpool .
You will be working in a small team on a long running product which powers massively scalable Interaction Cloud data transport and processing layer. Your responsibilities will involve designing and implementing new components as well as modifying existing components to full-fill functional and non-functional requirements, with the team's main areas of focus currently on performance, scalability, flexibility and reliability.
- Proven commercial experience with C++11 or C++14
- experience in networking programming - sockets, unix domain, TCP, websockets, HTTP, long polling
- experience in multi-threading, multi-process, coroutine programming
- development experience is Linux based
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV or get in touch for further details!
Embedded Real-Time Multi-core SW Architect
We have an exciting opportunity for an Embedded real-time system experts/Specialists to join our client’s Wireless software team in Sweden. The objective of this job is to build a high efficiency embedded software architecture to meet the requirement of 5.5G and potential 6G. There are huge calculation and communication cost since the wireless system is built on a multi-core system and involves coordination between cores and CPUs or even different HW boards. To meet the requirement of wireless system with limited resources (cpus, memory,etc.) and reduce the scheduling overhead costs, improve the efficiency of cache, optimize the communication protocols is a big challenge ,a deep understanding of the embedded , Real-Time system is required .
We are looking for person with a Master/PhD degree, in computer science engineering or related subject
- Deep understanding of Real-Time system and parallel processing, multi-task/multi-core scheduling
- Understanding of real-time scheduling theory and able to analyze properties of mathematical models
- Good knowledge of operating system, Linux, RTOS, etc, experience in job/task scheduling
- Knowledge of communication protocols or experience in communication protocol design is a big plus
- Knowledge of wireless systems(5G), hands on experience in Baseband knowledge is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of the memory system, DDR, cache prefetching, memory consistency, etc
- Ability to create technical specification and requirements and work independently and with no direction/supervision, proof of concept is required.
- Able to quickly adapt to new or evolving technologies related to new product & services requiring validation or research
- Creativity and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The role is English speaking with an English-speaking team
This is a position based in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information regarding the position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a Documentum Architect to join a European Institution working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT environment.
The role is part of a team of technical architects and service architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect; this team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers, that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
Improve the Documentum hosting service according to our internal customer evolving needs
Produce designs, automation and user guides to allow a scalable usage of our hosting services
Coordinate the technical integration with the IT tooling (Customer portal, CMDB, automation, chargeback, etc.)
Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures for the operational teams
Required skills and experience:
- Good experience with Documentum installation, upgrades, security patching
- Good knowledge of Content Servers and xPlore
- Good knowledge of authentication integration with Documentum
- At ease with the Linux command-line
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Experience with WebLogic or other applications servers
- Knowledge of IP networks fundamental, load-balancing, prowying
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus
- 3 years of experience with Documentum administration
- 5 years of experience in IT in the role of an architect or other design position
Please don’t hesitate to apply for the excellent long term contract opportunity.
Exciting REMOTE contract opportunity for a skilled Kubernetes Administrator to join a financial sector client, based in Sweden!
The selected Kubernetes Administrator will be responsible for:
• Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster
• Configuring hardware peripherals and services, managing settings and storage
• Deploying cloud-native applications, monitoring, and supporting a Kubernetes environment
Required skills and experience:
• Experience managing Kubernetes in production
• Experience with monitoring tools like ELK/Prometheus/Grafana preferred
• Experience with building and maintaining Kubernetes Operators
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
• Experience managing AWS EKS clusters
• General cloud architecture experience with AWS, in particular services used for administering a full software solution over time (CloudWatch, IAM, API Gateway, SNS, SES)
• Highly experienced with Docker and Linux containers in general
• Top notch Linux skills, Terraform and bash scripting skills
• SRE experience for a mid-large system at least
General DevOps Experience a plus
• A Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a plus
• Working understanding of Kafka is a plus
Apply and send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further info on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Software support profile who will be joining a UK based manufacturer of hardware and software for the telecommunications market with international scope, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for a software literate, technically minded profile who enjoys working with customers building converged network communication.
The selected Software support profile will be part of our client’s Technical Support team and be working alongside the engineer team.
Your role will include the following deliverables:
- Log and review incoming technical support inquiries from customers and partners via telephone and email; duplicate, research, resolve and test potential defects; answer technical product questions.
- Develop and execute test plans
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills; anticipate error conditions and likely failure scenarios.
- Escalate issues to engineering as and when needed. Set customer expectations; provide regular updates.
- On-site customer support when necessary and undertake national and international travel as required.
- Help R&D teams with developing and testing new products
- Help write QA test applications
- A degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ programming experience: Java, Python, C# or Bash
- Technical Customer Support experience
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer hardware and software
- A good knowledge of Linux system administration
Please apply or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to join a great and caring team!
Are you looking for a new perm opportunity?
Do you hold a Computer Science or similar degree?
Do you consider yourself a Linux expert?
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
Candidates should have a good programming background.
Good bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a similar subject;
The following are essential:
• Programming languages:
o HTML, HTML5 and CSS
• Experience of:
o Developing Progressive Web Apps and/or React Native Apps
o Browser and client-side web development
o Building secure, distributed systems
• Working knowledge of IP protocols and networking;
• Understanding of memory management and multi-threading
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!
An excellent contract opportunity for a PL/SQL Developer who speaks Dutch or French to join a client in the Banking Sector.
This is an on-site near Brussels.
To start as soon as possible for an initial 6 month contract.
As the PL/SQL Developer you will be responsible for the development of PL/SQL programmes in a Unix/Linux-Oracle environment.
You will be joining an existing team to complete a GDPR project.
If you are looking for a new, dynamic contract opportunity to get in touch for further details.
We are looking for an Oracle DBA to help maintain, and troubleshoot our infrastructure. You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for the large-scale datacentre. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Oracle databases, Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Performance tests and tuning
- Maintain and amend procedures and internal documentation
- Reporting to TL and/or management team
- Write and maintain custom scripts or identify tasks to be automated to lower the human intervention time.
- Participate in meetings and training related to the environment
- Participate in shifts and 24/7 oncall rotation
- Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution
- Close work with customers
- Oracle GI 11.2,12.2,19
- Oracle RDBMS 11,12,19
- Oracle ASM
- RedHat Linux 6,7
- OEM, OID and CMAN, MySQL,PostgreSQL knowledge good to have
- Experience with monitoring system
- Experience with shell scripting
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
Please et in touch for further details.
Endeavour is looking for a Senior Developer to join their award-winning client in Mexico City. The purpose of the role is to ensure all services remain available, secure and bug-free. This is a great company to work for, with no politics, no drama and a glass-half-full outlook.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a wide range of skills, who are comfortable pitching in wherever needed to resolve incidents, ensure platform stability and architecture solutions around deployment, monitoring, availability, security and testing, as well as speaking to and supporting customers where necessary.
Remote Work Available
- Reviewing all code as part of the team’s peer review process
- Developing own skills, and the skills of the people around them
- Being aware of changing industry standards and new technologies and how they apply to the client
- Constantly seeking out new knowledge
- PHP (good understanding of OO principles, unit testing, standards, design patterns)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Good knowledge of relevant frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of data storage systems
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge of good design patters and software architecture
- Good knowledge of automation
- Desirable: Go, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, HTML/CSS
About the Company
Our client is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces. They have a culture that is open, honest and nurtures people to their full potential.
A playful and positive environment with a passion team who are proud and accountable for the work they achieve.
Flexible start and finish times
Freedom to work from home when necessary
Competitive salary and bonus
If you are a Senior Developer looking for a great new challenge, please apply with your CV
Endeavour has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Back-End developer, to join our Digital Commerce client’s team, based in London.
As a Back-End Developer you will develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our client.
The successful Back-End developer will be involved in the following deliverables:
- Develop custom Magento extensions (client specific or internal) based on the brief set out in the technical specification C
- Create system integrations between Magento and external systems and APIs
- Facilitate Magento migrations (from Magento 1 or other platforms to Magento 2)
- Participate in the development of our own tools, frameworks and extensions used as a basis on client implementations
- Provide bug fixing and root cause analysis assistance on support tickets
- Document new software components
- Approach any development with the utmost attention to code quality, Magento best practices, re-usability, security, performance and upgradeability
- Provide general assistance and mentoring of other developers
- Advise PMs / TAs on best technical approach to major tasks
- Participate in Code Audits Reports requested by existing or new clients
- Participate in reviewing backend developer application tests
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years Magento (Magento 2 experience is a plus) and PHP development experience
- Magento Certified Developer (Solution Specialist Certification is nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture and core concepts of Magento's most important modules, Core, Catalog, Customer, Quote, Checkout & Sales
- Excellent knowledge of Magento's frontend rendering mechanism, layout, blocks and templates
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented PHP, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Git and distributed source control concepts, including branching and merging strategies
- Good knowledge of the Linux command line, SSH, CLI tools
- Excellent MySQL knowledge and schema design
- Excellent knowledge of API technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of debugging tools and code profiling
- Experience with unit testing and static code analysis
- Experience with virtualization technologies, e.g. Docker / Vagrant
Please, get in touch to discuss this great opportunity or send us your CV ASAP!