We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our client based in Brighton, salary up to £50k. You will own the development roadmap, develop project plans and resource projects, manage the team, and ensure high standards of software quality.
You must have previous experience with hands on software development, our client mainly works in PHP, SQL, Linux, AWS, and their future roadmap includes Docker and Kubernetes.
To be successful in this Technical Project Manager role you must have the following –
- Hands on Software Development experience
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager/Development Team Lead
- Technical delivery experience
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Technical Project Manager role.
Are you looking for an excellent, 100% remote contract role as an experienced Oracle Access Manager working for an international client in the financial sector to configure OAUTH 2.0 with API gateway and OAM 12 C? Do you have 10+ years of experience in a progressive technical or consulting position? Willing to be hands on and technical? Then this role is for you! This contract is for a duration of 4 months and pays a market related rate.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyse & document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customise components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Develop and maintain OIM OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules
- Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD and MS Active Directory
- Implement and maintain OIM connectors for LDAP Sync
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- OAM HLD/LLD design validation and drafting.
- OAM Integration with OAUTH ->API Gateway and JET applications
- Installation of product components in various customer environments. Work in Linux environments and set them up.
- Configuration of OAM and Migration of configurations in various environments.
- You should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering subject or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a technical and/or consulting role
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML.
- 8+ years of experience of technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle Internet Directory / Unified Directory (OID/OUD)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher supporting Oracle IAM
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory and OpenLDAP
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilising username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and on-boarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with OIAM Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has excellent opportunity to join our client a market leading, digital agency based in Central London. They are looking for a Systems Administrator with strong Linux experience, your main responsibility will be monitoring and maintaining core infrastructure systems. This is the perfect opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator who is looking to expand their knowledge and develop new skills.
The successful Systems Administrator will be responsible for the following –
- Assisting on global infrastructure projects
- Recommend changes and improvements
- Monitor and maintain core infrastructure systems
- Assisting the development team
- Automate manual tasks – Python, Ruby, Bash
The successful Systems Administrator must have the following experience –
- Knowledge of Linux – Debian, Ubuntu, or CentOS
- Knowledge of Nagios
- Knowledge of distributed monitoring
- Knowledge of configuration management – Puppet/Forman, Ansible
- Administration of Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Understanding of TCP/IP and Networking
- Any experience with VMWare, vSphere, AWS, Azure, or Commvault is beneficial
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Systems Administrator role
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting career opportunity for a Junior Systems Test Engineer to join a global provider of government infrastructure, cyber security and telecoms mobile products and services. A provider of cutting-edge technology, our client is based in the beautiful town of Blandford in Dorset. This is an excellent opportunity to kick-start a career in system testing, where you can learn and develop skills in all areas linking to the production of our client’s products.
- Building and configuring Server and computer systems to manufacturing specifications
- Performing system and computer tests
- Configure networks and diagnose faults
- Performing in-coming and out-going QC inspections
- Performing firmware and software programming
- Performing software and hardware testing to board level
- Carrying out repair to component level (soldering SMT IPD class etc.)
- Recording all processes using in-house ticket system
- Creation and updates of manufacturing instructions
- Sales/works order processing
- Calibration and testing of production equipment
- A/AS Level (or equivalent) in electronics/computing/software
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eager to learn about systems
- Linux/Unix operating system use/configuration
- Experience in the use of Manufacturing ERP/MRP systems
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Experience of an ISO9001 manufacturing environment
- Electronic repair (fault finding and solder skills)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Non contributory pension scheme
- Private health care insurance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you are looking to start an exciting career as a Systems Test Engineer, please get in touch with your CV today!
Java Software Engineer wanted! Our client based in Weymouth is seeking a talented Java Software Engineer. A background in UX / UI is essential. A skilled and talented person with a keen interest in software technology and the User journey through UX / UI is the ideal candidate. Extremely competitive salary on offer.
The Java Software Engineer should have UML experience using Enterprise Architect. Our client operates in areas where they support systems and equipment, both in the UK and International. This job will be in the area of underwater warfare.
- UX / UI
- Requirement Analysis
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and V
- NetBeans, Eclipse, Java Swing, Java FX
- VMware, RedHat, Linux, Ansible
- Software Test Planning
- Configuration and Build
- SVN, Jenkins, Hudson
- Sonar or Signal Processing
- RTI DDS
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Previous experience working as a Java Software Engineer
- Must be eligible for Security clearance
If you have the talent and skill to be a Java Software Engineer plus experience with UX / UI then please apply now with an up to date version of your CV.
Our client, a large European Organisation is looking for a motivated person to join their Documentum administration team, working on a large-scale IT infrastructure project.
The contract will involve the operational support of the platform and the response to customer incidents.
Operate day-to-day the Documentum and Preservica platforms and implement of changes
Handle incidents on the Documentum and Preservica platforms, including participation in a 24/7 oncall rotation
Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures
2 years of experience with EMC Documentum or another Enterprise Content Management software
Experience working on JEE application servers (Weblogic/JBoss/Wildfly)
Hands-on experience with Linux and SQL
Extensive experience working in a multi-cultural environment
Desirable skills (nice to have)
Knowledge of Electronic Records Management solutions
Experience writing Ansible jobs
Knowledge of another European language
Please apply for further details of this excellent contract opportunity.
Excellent, long term contract opportunity for an experienced, French speaking Linux Administrator to join a client based in Sint- Gillis, Belgium.
- As part of a migration project from mainframes to Linux technology, you will be responsible for managing Linux servers (OS and Software) and daily operations.
- Attend to correcting existing scripts and writing again (Perl).
- You will be responsible to accompany and upgrade the current operators on the new OS.
- The knowledge of Nagios is a plus.
- 3 + years in Linux system management and Perl programming.
- You demonstrate adaptability, openness and a sense of service.
- You are autonomous and a team player.
- The knowledge of Nagios is a plus.
- Knowledge of French and English is required. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Please get in touch for further details. We look forward to hearing from you.
Endeavour has an excellent career opportunity for a passionate Junior Test Engineer, who is keen to develop their career, by joining our Cyber Security client, based in Worcestershire. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £29,000 for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of an existing highly skilled development and test team that produces complex cyber security solution software.
- You will be enthusiastic and demonstrate an ability to learn rapidly whilst also making a valuable contribution to the team.
- Writing test scripts under guidance.
- Running tests against scripts.
- Recording and documenting results.
- Raising defects.
- Working within a closely-knit team.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Recent experience of using scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of software testing.
- Suitability for holding a UK security clearance (SC).
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
- Either possession of ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or having an interest in obtaining such a certificate.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of using Microsoft Test Manager 2017.
- Experience of writing, modifying and executing software tests.
- Test automation experience.
- Experience of testing both network and desktop GUI applications.
- Domain knowledge of cyber security.
- Experience of setting up and using virtual machines, such as VMware or Docker.
- Experience of multiple operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Unix or Solaris 10.
- TCP/IP protocols, particularly SMTP and HTTP.
- Encryption standards (e.g. public key encryption).
- Visual Studio and TFS 2017 or later.
- Cloud-based testing, e.g. AWS or Azure.
- Agile testing techniques.
If you want to develop your career and join a client in the Cyber Security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour has an excellent request for a Dutch speaking C#.NET Developer to join a large client based in the Netherlands. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is market related.
What's in it for you:
- Central location in Groningen
- Excellent work-life balance
- Ongoing technical education
- Great atmosphere, feels like a campus
- 200+ fun colleagues
- Stepping stone towards one of the world’s leading ICT companies
- State of the art technology
- Flexible working hours
- You will take part in designing new and existing applications and you will be able to translate functional demands in logical solutions.
- You know how to handle less structured input of clients and translate these to a logical working application.
- You will be working on projects for large (international) companies.
- Being a C#/.NET Developer with 3-4 years of experience you are independent, able to take responsibility, pro-active and precise.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have experience with at least one of the following languages; C#, .NET, Java.
- It is a benefit if you have experience with Design Patterns, unit testing and IoC.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and project planning, Linux platform, CentOS/ Red Hat and you might have GEO knowledge.
- You have a can-do mentality with problem solving and analytical skills, a keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve business problems of clients and the will to implement these solutions for clients.
- You are also eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills, and you have a broad interest in application technologies and middleware.
Please get in touch for further details.