Calling for a Senior Solution Architect and Lead developer to join a world leader headquartered in Switzerland for a contract opportunity from February till end of 2023, with possible renewal.
This role will be onsite, working in Geneva.
As a Senior Solution Architect and Lead Developer, you will be responsible for the
solution architecture, development leadership, and expert support for multiple
applications from the Division portfolio.
Your role as Solution Architect and Lead Developer will include the following deliverable tasks:
- Architect, design, develop or oversee the development of a wide range of various business software systems managed by Division.
- Gather, interpret and analyze business requirements related to the applications
managed by the Division.
- Engage with various technical and business stakeholders, as needed, to ensure that the
systems are correctly architected, implemented and can be easily maintained and
supported in the future.
- When needed, lead the development process in an iterative/agile way, with a working
build produced early on and subsequent working builds available in acceptance at the
end of each sprint for feedback from the business team.
- Efficiently collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Assist the Division team in improving its software development practices.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and methodologies, anticipate and analyze
technological trends and assess their impact on delivering and supporting complex
software applications. Put forward recommendations and contribute to the Section’s
integration activities and projects.
- Ensure alignment with client’s technical standards and procedures.
- Deliver complete technical and user documentation.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Follow the client development practices, including activity tracking with JIRA, CICD pipeline
usage and alignment with Cloud Unit practices.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 10 years eperience
- Proven and extensive experience in solution and system architecture, including at least five years of experience deploying major IT systems based on the proposed architectures.
- Extensive hands-on experience in software development.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
- Agile practices.
Hands-on experience in at least 5 of the following technical areas (in order of priority):
- Java, Spring Boot, JEE, JPA, EJB, JSF
- NodeJS, NestJS
- Core AWS services, Cloud Formation, monitoring and alerts in the cloud
- Data modelling, processing, ETL and migration
- BI, AI, NLP
- SSO, SAML, Open ID Connect
- Elastic Search
- CMS, ERP, CR
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Calling for an experienced MS Dynamics Business Central Developer!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading client based in Mauritius.
The selected MS Dynamics Business Central Developer will be required to work onsite.
Expenses including house, flight, visa, and travel allowance will be covered by our client
As an MS Dynamics Business Central Developer your role will include the following job Responsibilities:
- Able to develop, test and deliver innovative new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software as well as improving existing code.
- Provide support with implementations, upgrades and data migrations using your technical expertise.
- Make changes in the development environment as directed.
- Ability in producing release notes when required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Produce software specifications as required
- Create and implement test plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central C/SIDE / AL Extension
- SSRS and SQL server experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in building technical requirements from business needs
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative with a strong hands-on approach
- Good communication skill (English and/or French written and verbal)
- Quick learner, eager to learn new skills and apply them to produce results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and committed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to work with a great team in a fabulous location!
Calling for a Desktop Support Representative to join our leading financial client based in Hampshire.
This is a hybrid perm role.
As a Desktop Support Representative will be responsible for providing IT application and infrastructure support, as well as well as developing business solutions that help bring about operational efficiencies and improvements to our technology capabilities.
Our client is looking for an eager to learn Desktop Support Representative who is:
- Customer focused – able to put themselves into the end users’ shoes to understand their perspective.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to communicate clearly with end users from ticket assignment through to resolution
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude – able to use initiative to bring about positive change, especially in ambiguous situations.
- Well organised and able to manage a competing work volume
- Logically thinking – able to plan out the sequence of steps to understand and resolve a problem
- Driven to progress in their career and takes responsibility for their development
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Willing to travel between offices when required (Solent, Bournemouth, and London) on occasions (20% travel)
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with the end users of technology
- A strong demonstrable desire to build a career in IT
- At least a 2:1 university degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics(STEM) subject
- Experience of working in a financial services operational department (ideally within a wealth management context)
- Evidence of improving a process using technology solutions
- Evidence of providing customer support, either in a technical or non-technical capacity
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SharePoint
If you would like to join an organization where you can bring real value, then please apply!
Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd line
Our prestigious client based in the City of London has a need for a Multi-talented Engineer with the ability to work in Infrastructure, Systems, and 3rd line Support.
The role is hybrid: two days a week on site 3 days remote.
The Infrastructure Engineer will have the responsibility to maintain key infrastructure and deliver projects set by the Head of IT Services and provide a 3rd line escalation point for the helpdesk. The successful candidate will have the autonomy to research and develop solutions to projects and work on their own initiative
• Maintenance of IT Infrastructure
• Responsible for keeping key infrastructure components up-to-date
• Lead operator of software deployment systems to end-users
• Technical advisor of IT Infrastructure projects
• Infrastructure/3rd line support engineer within the helpdesk function
• Point of escalation for Helpdesk team
• Achieve and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Participate in planning and delivery of Infrastructure projects
• Update and maintain documentation of IT infrastructure and components
• Guide continuous improvement efforts for systems, especially reducing risk to the business
• Provide out of hours support on a best-efforts basis in cases of disaster or serious issues
Knowledge, skills, experience
• Competent with Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Hyper-V and SCVMM) – accreditations is a bonus
• Advanced knowledge of network and firewall equipment (WatchGuard/HP Aruba is an advantage)
• Skills in key scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, vbScript)
• Experience in working with macOS systems – a bonus
• Ability to research, design and implement IT systems based on business requirements
• Enjoy providing high quality services to the business
• Ability to communicate and build relationships inside and outside IT
For further information regarding this position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour is looking for a Software Project Manager to join a leading Software Development client’s team.
Our Ireland based client is seeking an effective Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established client.
The role can be fully remote.
As a Project Manager, youwill have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects, Project Leads, and Engineering Teams to understand client priorities and business requirements
- Monitor and deliver projects within the defined scope, on-time and within budget expectations.
- Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction with close collaboration.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
- Experience of Agile & Scrum development methodologies, and ALM tooling
- Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of software applications and experience leading complex engineering initiatives.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of application programming, database, and system design.
- Experience/Knowledge of cloud technologies and offerings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating with all levels with team and client
Apply and send us your CV or get in touch for more info!
Calling for Software developers!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
- Proficient in at least one programming language, ideally, Python
- Good degree in software (computer science or related subject)
- A good knowledge of Linux, shell scripts and system administration;
- Working knowledge of IP protocols, networking;
- Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn;
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Awareness of security in distributed systems;
- Knowledge of real-time and telecommunications media processing;
- Understanding of distributed systems, redis and multi-threading.
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!
Calling for Solutions Architects!
This is an excellent hybrid - Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
Location: London – King’s Cross
The successful Solutions Architect will join our client’s development team and be responsible for creating and maintaining the roadmap of technical products and acting as the subject matter expert in Cloud Computing Technologies (including Azure) and the software development process.
You will work with cross functional teams in a collaborative way and play a key role in each phase of the software/product development lifecycle. Working as the Cloud specialist you will be developing products for the Company’s customers as well as configuring tools and technologies to enhance the value they derive.
The ideal Solutions Architect will have significant commercial experience within the Tech space, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and working experience with APIs(eg. RESTful).
- Experience of successful technical leadership, working as an architect on complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to design complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design parties including business users, technical staff, software developers and third-party suppliers.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively, showing willingness to apply new approaches to solving problems and to learn new methods and technologies.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Knowledge and understanding of IT technical design and security within an environment governed by standards and codes of compliance.
- Experience in integrating within a heterogeneous systems landscape. This should include experience in integrating to third party, cloud-based platforms for aspects such as authentication, payments etc.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and deploying scalable and resilient RESTful web services.
- Good in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack (preferable) or AWS.
- Experience of solutions design and implementation of a range of network and infrastructure services.
- Leading the technical design, development and implementation of complex, integrated, enterprise cloud applications
- Significant experience of designing infrastructure and database solutions required for the operation and evolution of existing and new key business applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, with systematic and logical approach to solving complex problems, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Calling for an experienced Technical Author to join one of our clients based in Bristol.
You will be playing a vital role in helping our client deliver its technical documentation commitments all over the world. A working knowledge of the authoring process in an engineering environment is highly desirable.
The successful Technical Author would act as an ambassador for Technical Publications and can help develop both the team and the corporate capability.
The current team has a mix of personnel, ranging from apprentice, graduates to team members who bring a wealth of passion, knowledge and customer experience across the client product range.
We are looking for a Technical Author with a forward thinking and problem-solving mindset, as well as a strong team spirit.
- Experience in technical authoring is essential. Use in particular of SGML is required but also the ability to adapt to other formats of authorship is desirable.
- You will need to be familiar in the use of S1000D based authoring tools, be aware of BREX (Business Rules Exchange) use and Guidance Documents, a CSDB (Common Source Data Base) environment and the associated reports, quality reviews and eventual delivery to the highest quality, on time and on cost.
- You need to be able to work with a variety of different types of people and will maintain a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, even when things are changed at the last minute.
- Provide technical expertise in ensuring design teams have a clear understanding of the publication development, production and upkeep process.
- Experience and a working knowledge of the military environment for operation and maintenance technical publications is preferable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills for customer and industrial partners' interaction, a strong resilience and a good communicator.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and overseas.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity to join a great team!
Contract opportunity: calling profiles for a Head of Analytics role with our London based client!
This is a hybrid work role, with the expectation to be 2/3 days onsite.
Our client is looking for a profilewith Power BI experience and good technical knowledge of BI tools to be the face of analytics/data in the organisation and help them move forward in their analytics transformation journey.
The successful Head of Analytics will demonstrate excellent communication skills and ideally have the following experience:
- Senior leadership experience in an analytics related role, with multiple stakeholders, and a complex and technical operating environment.
- Commercial experience with a record of delivering outcomes that add value or impact on service delivery and produce ROI.
- Experience of working with a range of operational stakeholders; demonstrating excellent communication and engagement.
- Experience in managing projects or delivering analytics transformation programmes successfully.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service; preferably delivering analytics.
- Experience of shaping strategy and vision for your service area and delivering it successfully
- Good experience of working in an agile product delivery model, ideally data related products, as the responsible person
Your technical skills will include:
- Good knowledge (Head of level) around data and analytics that optimise performance and deliver value; user experience, design, technical skills, and platform knowledge. To the level that are able to engage with technical staff and data architectures or experts.
- Excellent knowledge of Power BI and other analytics or data tools, technologies, preferably Microsoft. As well as good understanding of data architecture. To the level that you are able to engage with technical staff and data architectures or experts.
- Good knowledge of SQL, ETL technologies and data modelling. Knowledge of programming languages useful for data analytics such as Python
- Good knowledge of the Azure cloud data platform and the potential to use its services to improve analytics
- Good knowledge of testing BI software, release cycles, devops (dataops) and how to successfully move a product from development to production
- Ability to understand complex technical/technology solutions and concepts, with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to mitigate and manage complex risks; including technical or regulatory ones such as GDPR, SDR etc.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further information ASAP!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Python software engineer to join our Financial client’s growing technology team, based in London for an exciting career opportunity.
The role will follow a hybrid model with proportion of the working week remotely.
The successful Python Developer will be someone who enjoys innovating, problem solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation. As our client continues to grow organically and through acquisition, the firm is in the process of redefining its technology strategy which requires proprietary applications that can grow at scale.
The current technology landscape is a mixture of off-the-shelf applications and bespoke in-house developments. The integration of these platforms will be paramount before further developing client facing technology.
The selected Python software engineer will report to Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for the following key areas:
• Delivering Python-based application with a web frontend (Django preferable)
• Integration of existing enterprise grade applications
• Delivering bespoke web development to a large client base
• To assist in architecting the future state of software development
• 3 + years commercial experience as a senior developer
• A BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject
• Have commercial hands-on coding experience
• Experience of leveraging REST APIs to undertake application integration
• Experience of unit and end-to-end testing of Python
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Experience with software version control, specifically Git/GitHub (checking in/out, committing,
branching and tagging)
• Be well versed with Test Driven Development and Paired Programming
• Be passionate about collaboration and influencing peers and junior engineers
• Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating complex ideas to
people at all levels across our business
Send us your CV or get in touch for more details on this fantastic opportunity!