Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a specialist client in the Software Development sector in Cork, Ireland. The duration of this contract is for 12 months and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €340 euros. If you are looking for a new challenge as a java developer; please get in touch!
Role and Responsibilities:
- This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application.
- The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in back-end and front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP , GWT, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot).
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Spring MVC
- AngularJS 6+
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
- Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector as a Java Developer do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.