Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic new contract opportunity for an experienced Kafka Connect Developer with experience in the banking sector to join a leading client in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Kafka Connect Developer must have Java development experience to meet the requirements for the role as an Kafka Connect Developer.
It is desirable that the Kafka Connect Developer is fluent in Dutch but fluency in the English language is essential. The duration of this role is initially 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is market related.
Required Skills and Knowledge for the Kafka Connect Developer:
- Configuration of data from mainframe to Hadoop via Infosphere and by Kafka Connect.
- Must be able to work in a cloud environment with AWS/Azure.
- Must have Banking sector experience
- Must be a Kafka developer.
- Create KAFKA topics, define streams, define schema registries to cope with schema evolution.
- It is essential to have Java development experience.
- Must have knowledge of Kafka in combination with Hadoop
- Similar work experience
- Good communication skills (client contact)
- English Speaking is mandatory, Dutch is a preference
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Kafka Connect Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.