Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Infrastructure Project Manager to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is initially until the end of 2018 with possibility of extension thereafter and the rate is market related.
- Manage an internal project in order to define and implement a full application and batch monitoring solution.
- Scope the work required
- Develop workable project plans and financial models
- Assign resources, monitor progress and take corrective action to deliver solutions within project budget and time lines.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Accountable for the evaluation and management of appropriate testing methods.
- Produce reports
- Know, understand and apply corporate standards (methods, tools and processes)
- Have a deep knowledge and experience with applicative monitoring within a critical IT environment.
- Planning and organisation
- Must be fluent in Dutch or French
- Stress Tolerance
- Able to assist the implementation when needed.
- Experience with Unix/ Windows Shell Scripting is required.
- Knowledge of Monitor Now and/or Newtest is an advantage
- Experience with scheduling tools such as CA Dollar universe is an advantage
- Open minded
- Team Player
- Structured and analytical approach
- Effective in communication (written and spoken)
- Excellent problem solving skills.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced French and or Dutch-speaking Project Manager with a technical infrastructure background to join a great team in Brussels, Belgium.
IT infrastructure projects are executed in a matrix organisation in which the technical delivery is responsible for various specialized teams across the Delivery organisation.
The Project Management will be required to coordinate and support delivery activities within the different domain.
Required skills and experience :
- Technical skills focused on Windows Operating systems and Microsoft ecosystems (AD, Exchange, Sharepoint,) as well as virtual environments based on Citrix.
- 5 to 7 years of experience with management of IT infrastructure projects or initiatives as a Project Manager, a Technical Team Leader, Line Manager or equivalent function.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK or Prince2), planning tools, with relevant certificates and accreditations (or equivalent knowledge and experience).
- Understands the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective. Individual is able to make project trade-offs in complex and/or sensitive situations.
- Flexible to travel, if and as required.
- Experience in the banking industry would be advantageous.
- English + Dutch and/or French
Please get in touch for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for two Permanent Test Analysts for their client based in Brighton. This is primarily a Manual Testing role, but experience of Automated Testing would be advantageous. Training for this would also be provided. Between 2-5 years’ experience required. The salary on offer is between £25K to £30K.
The ideal candidates will have worked in a Testing role before and therefore be familiar with Agile, TDD, and implementing test plans. The client requires candidates who are excellent communicators, are extremely business focussed and are keen to build on their testing abilities to help deliver automated regression testing.
Essential Candidate Experience:
- 2-5 years’ Testing experience
- Jira &/or Bugzilla
- Linux / Windows
- Web Based Applications
- NoSQL, MySQL & SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Apache, Tomcat, jBoss
If you are interested in this role and you have the right experience, then please apply for the role with your most up to date CV that includes the experience you have relevant to the role.
Endeavour has an urgent Document Processing Specialist contract opportunity for a global European organisation, based in Switzerland.
This contract would be initially for 3 months, with possible extensions.
The successful candidate will assist in the processing of images and data received and published by our client.
Skills and experience required:
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manipulate images and scanned documents (resize, crop, retouch etc.) using Photoshop and other tools.
- Ability to process scanned documents to make them more readable.
- Ability to edit XML documents using a text editor and to validate these documents against a DTD or schema.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux, Document creation tools, including Word, Adobe, Excel, graphic files tools, ZIP, ASCII Text Editors, FTP.
- Ability to work quickly and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French.
Your daily duties will involve the following tasks:
- Resizing, cropping, retouching and manipulating images to ensure they meet the necessary quality and standards for publication.
- Enhancing scanned documents which were received electronically in order to make them more readable.
- Correcting XML data to make it conform to published DTDs/schemas.
- Making the data available via FTP.
- Performing the above tasks in a timely manner
- Using the in-house developed tools which assist this process and participate in their further development
- Performing other duties as required.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new requirement for an experienced Service Desk Analyst for their busy client in Brighton. Our client is seeking candidates who are Customer Focused and can provide technical troubleshooting support at 1st and 2nd Line. This is a Desktop, Server and LAN support role. The salary will be commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities will be to maintain computer stations and software, set up new users, liaise with 3rd party suppliers, prioritise tickets and ensuring that all SLA’s are met.
- 2 Years’ Experience in a similar role
- Windows Desktop O/S
- Windows & Linux
- Office 365
- Networking – Switches, Routers, Broadband, Leased Lines, VoIP and Cabling
- Security – Patching & Firewalls
- Contact Centre Software
- Service Desk and Projects
If you don’t have all of the required experience, then please still apply as our client is keen to find the “right person” for the role regardless of experience.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new permanent opportunity for a commercially aware Software tester.
The successful candidate should come from a testing background and have at least five years software testing experience.
The self-motivated Software Tester should possess a good work ethic with proven analytical skills and have strong oral and written communications skills.
You should be confident, organised, with good analytical and excellent attention to detail.
This role is based in North London and the salary will be in £25k p/a.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science
- Ability to plan, design and conduct presentations to small or large audiences
- Knowledge of working in financial services or the printing industry would be advantageous.
- Testing in a multi-platform environment – using both Windows and Web based applications
- Testing of software in a QA/QC environment as well as pre-production and production environments
- Working in an Agile environment
- Hands on experience of SCRUM
- Capability of simple C# development
- Knowledge and experience with structured test methodologies
- Test analysis, design, plans, scenarios and scripting
- Knowledge of automated test tools.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a skilled Technical Test Analyst to join a European client in the Hague on an initial 3-month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Required skills and experience :
- 5 years + Software testing experience
- 3 + years experience organizing/executing Non-Functional Systems or Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) of developed applications and/or tests on ICT infrastructure changes covering aspects such as efficiency, backup & restore, disaster recovery, ICT security, monitoring, installations.
- 1 year + experience in testing of (Windows/Linux) servers and network infrastructure, including aspects like VLANs, firewalls, load balancing, certificates, server hardening and patching.
- A years experience testing client infrastructure, ie PC/laptop/mobile/tablet/printer including operating system upgrades, hardening, GPOs, Client apps, Client virtualization.
- 6 months + experience in testing/scripting infrastructure packages in relation to servers in a virtualized environment (eg VMware) using DevOps approaches.
- A minimum of 6 months experiences testing of supporting services, such as Active Directory, LDAP, MS Exchange, PKI, Queueing systems.
- Knowledge of continuous testing of ICT infrastructure packages deployed using a DevOps approach.
- Knowledge of scripting with PowerShell
- Knowledge on structured test approaches & techniques on higher test levels (eg System-testing, Operational Acceptance Testing)
- Knowledge of testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability, Maintainability, Portability.
- Knowledge of security vulnerability scanning tools (eg NESSUS, OWASP ZAP).
- Knowledge of using performance test tools (eg Visual Studio Load tests, HP Loadrunner, jMeter).
- Knowledge of centralised monitoring tools (eg SCOM, Nagios) and/or, virtualization consoles (eg vSphere).
- ISTQB and/or ITIL certified
Please get in touch for further details regarding this role.
The successful candidate will join the Cyber Security Intelligence & Solutions – Security Engineering team which is part of the Corporate Technology Cyber Security Management division. The Security Engineering team designs, develops, implements, integrates, supports and manages the security infrastructure components required to support the data management and communication needs of the business applications (smartcards, PKI, Identity Federations software, client security components, Web Application Firewalls,)
You will develop definite expertise in products owned by the CIS Security Engineering team, and sufficient expertise in Web Security technologies in order to be able to support them in Production.
Essential skills and experience:
You have 0 OR 3 years relevant experience preferred or minimum a good theoretical background.
- Targeted platforms : Linux REDhat, Microsoft.
- Apache Module development
- .Net is an asset.
- Smartcard PKCS# Standard, Common Criteria, Java Cards.
Knowledge Websphere Security technologies:
- Reverse proxies, firewalls, Imperva securesphere application firewalls
- Apache, Linux, Windows
- Networks, DMZ
- Good knowledge PKI technologies (Smartcard, PKI Core, standard related to PKI technologies)
- Knowledge in Nexus Secure product.
- Knowledge in smartcard (Gemalto, Java card …)
* Experience in systems integration
Please get in touch for further details on to be missed contract opportunity !
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be responsible for development of product upgrades and changes to a live system
- Provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Ops Centre
- Be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering in to the Production Environment without impacting the Live service.
- Be responsible for delivering engineering changes to time and quality
- Be responsible for following the engineering lifecycle
Good understanding and proven track record of the following Technologies
- VMware ESXi
- VMware vSphere
- HP Server Hardware
- HP Desktop Hardware
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience of working in a secure infrastructure environment
- Be capable of producing concise install documentation.
- Windows Installer
- IP / Firewall technologies
- Databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Windows Vista/7
- McAfee Products
- Lumension Products
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Information System Architect to join our reputable client in the financial sector, based in Brussels, for an initial contract till the end of the year.
If you have proven experience in large-size application development of highly resilient systems, and more specifically in dealing with cyber security impacts on large IT driven organization, we definitely want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will also have a clear understanding of an heterogeneous application landscape, design, development and operations.
French or Dutch speaking would be beneficial for this position.
Required skills and experience :
• Multi-Factor Authentication concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Network Zoning concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Internet Access Segregation concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Access Management (role-based, privileged) concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Application Protection (through WAF) concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Secure Development Lifecycle concept & processes (incl. in an outsourcing context).
• Cloud Security Strategy concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• IT asset management & inventory in support of the cyber-resilience processes.
• Knowledge in key technology stacks : IBM mainframe (DB2, Cobol, PLI, CICS), HP Tandem and distributed (Linux, Windows).
• You are able to steer design & development teams.
• You have good analytical skills.
• You can abstract generic/transversal solutions for individual problems.
• You can address problems globally but are also able to go into details when required.
• You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills.
• You speak/write English fluently (French or Dutch is an asset).
• You have the ability to drive and work with a virtual team.
• You are meticulous in your work.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!