Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our award winning global defence client on a permanent basis. The role will be hybrid and the candidate will be expected to be on-site in Bristol 3 days a week.
Essential skills & experience:
- Working within teams
- Evidence of self-development
- Worked with a variety of programming languages
- Agile practices such as scrum
- Writing code with test-driven development
- Familiarity with architectural and design patterns
- Windows and/or Linux administration
- Continuous Integration and Testing implementation
What’s on offer:
- Our client develops and support a wide variety of software products ranging from Graphical User Interface to Application level business logic across a broad range of our weapon system products.
- The team works across new and existing software products building overall product knowledge. It involves all aspects of the software development lifecycle with a supportive team.
- Our client uses a broad range of software technologies and tools including C++, Java, C#, DDS, Web Services, Qt, Linux and Windows depending on the needs of the project.
- Opportunities for career progression, great bonus/pension scheme, paid overtime and flexible working!
If you want to join a strong team with an open and supportive approach to software development please apply ASAP to be shortlisted.