Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Software Developer in Test to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. It is essential you possess valid/current SC or NATO Secret Clearance. This is initially a 5 month contract at an all-in rate of €53EUR per hour.
The successful Software Developer in Test will be responsible for the following –
- Our client is looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced software developer to kick-start the integration of automated regression testing in their CI/CD system build on Azure Devops.
- The application under test is a large scale (> 1M LOC) Windows Forms application providing support to the full planning cycle of the client’s operations.
- The application uses an interface similar to Office 2016 and is mostly built using DevExpress components. The chosen testing framework to use for the project is Appium + WinAppDriver. This framework is the supported Microsoft framework, uses the same protocol and principles of the leading Web test tool (Selenium) and replaces CodedUI which VS2019 is the last version to support. The test specification will be developed in C#.
- The goal of the project is to complete in 5 months (800 hours) from scratch, the automated test skeleton development, CI adjustment and integration, communication and minimal documentation for a set (minimum 6) of representative large-scale regression scenarios on two applications (OPT and OMT).
The successful Software Developer in Test must have the following experience –
- MUST HAVE VALID/CURRENT SC OR NATO SECRET CLEARANCE.
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong C#, Microsoft .Net experience
- Experience with test development (particularly integration, system and regression tests)
- Experience with Appium or Selenium
- Knowledge of WinForms controls / applications
- Experience with Azure Devops CI/CD is a plus
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV for this Software Developer in Test position.
Are you looking for an excellent, 100% remote contract role as an experienced Oracle Access Manager working for an international client in the financial sector to configure OAUTH 2.0 with API gateway and OAM 12 C? Do you have 10+ years of experience in a progressive technical or consulting position? Willing to be hands on and technical? Then this role is for you! This contract is for a duration of 4 months and pays a market related rate.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyse & document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customise components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Develop and maintain OIM OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules
- Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD and MS Active Directory
- Implement and maintain OIM connectors for LDAP Sync
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- OAM HLD/LLD design validation and drafting.
- OAM Integration with OAUTH ->API Gateway and JET applications
- Installation of product components in various customer environments. Work in Linux environments and set them up.
- Configuration of OAM and Migration of configurations in various environments.
- You should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering subject or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a technical and/or consulting role
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML.
- 8+ years of experience of technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle Internet Directory / Unified Directory (OID/OUD)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher supporting Oracle IAM
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory and OpenLDAP
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilising username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and on-boarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with OIAM Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a fluent French Speaking SQL Database Administrator to work for a client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The selected SQL Database Administrator is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a SQL Database Administrator. Our client has requested that the SQL Database Administrator chosen for this role is fluent in French and English.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €357 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management and administration of database management systems
- Ensure consistency, quality and safety.
- Administration and exploitation of databases.
- Technical support and assistance to users.
- Optimization of databases.
- Quality documentation and monitoring.
Skills and Knowledge:
- You have a bachelors or a master’s degree in computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in database administration.
- Good knowledge of the architecture of information systems, database administration (Microsoft SQL Server) and programming languages (including SQL and SSIS).
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server including clustering and monitoring these systems.
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Knowledge of Release management in DevOps mode and big data concepts is desirable.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Fluency in Luxembourgish and German is an advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SQL Database Administrator, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to work for a large pharmaceutical client in Belgium. The selected .Net Developer is expected to have at least 7 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. Experience working with Xamarin is desirable.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €525 euros.
What is expected of the .Net Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
• You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals
• You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners
• You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience was in an environment with complex business logic applications
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
• You are fluent in English.
• You are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await)
• You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods
• You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables
• Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus
• Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is desirable
• Experience in Xamarin is desirable
• Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist ideally with experience in energy sector to join a leading client in Brussels, Belgium.
Data Scientist with knowledge of VBA & Excel to fulfil the requirements for the role as a Data Scientist.
It is desirable that the Data Scientist speaks either French or Dutch but English speaking is essential. The duration of this role is for 9 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €620 euros.
What is expected of the Data Scientist? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the customer grid development scenario’s and market adequacy team for the different tasks that need to be accomplished
- Extend existing I/O tools of the ANTARES simulator with new functionalities
- Increase robustness of existing tools
- Increase tool flexibility
- Automate data handling
- Gather data from External platforms
- Extend the team’s VBA add-in to increase VBA scripting efficiency
- Handle large amount of output data to generate pre-defined indicators
- Visualization of results with maps, graphs that are flexible and can be adapted to any study
- Good knowledge of R, particularly the DataTable and tidy verse packages
- Good knowledge of VBA & Excel
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in applied information technology, master’s degree or equivalent by experience is a plus
- Knowledge of either Dutch or French is a big plus
- Prior knowledge of energy markets, or economical dispatch models is a plus
- Knowledge of the flow based electricity market coupling process is a plus
- Knowledge of QGIS, similar GIS software or equivalent R packages is a plus
- Knowledge of Github is a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Data Scientist, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in the Logistic Sector looking for an excellent contract opportunity?
Based in The Netherlands, our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has worked in the Logistics Sector to join a dynamic team on an English speaking site.
Objectives and responsibilities:
- In this role as a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions.
- Part of the role as Business Analyst is to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS and TMS systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services provided to customers.
- You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client.
- You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces. Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients will also be part of your role as a Business Analyst.
- Undertake detailed project work, including business analysis, as required to meet project objectives.
- Generate specified project documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with Project Management Methodology standards.
- Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with Operations and External Customers.
- Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks as required by the project team.
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery.
- Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers
- Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
- Training Key Users on the system and best practice.
As a Business Analyst you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close contact with other colleagues all over Europe in different roles.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment.
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing.
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and flexible.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Lead Software Architect to work for a large client in Brussels, Belgium. The duration for this role is initially 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €722 euros.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Must have a university degree or equivalent in experience.
- 3 - 5 years direct experience in system design or software architecture, spanning backend systems, mobile apps and/or IoT. Working knowledge of programming styles and languages is required.
- Functional analysis skills, including gathering of functional and non-functional requirements and functional specifications, analysing their impact and producing supporting documentation.
- Well-versed with documenting complex systems; proficient in modelling languages such as UML or SysML.
- End-to-end software architecture design spanning all layers (including complex, large-scale and distributed systems), using proven styles and patterns where applicable.
- Hands-on experience with SOAP, REST, layered, event-driven and (micro)service architectures.
- Experience with code analysis, complexity and dependency analysis.
- A solid understanding of software security essentials.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques and tools.
- An analytical approach and attitude, with an eye for detail, yet able to maintain the oversight of the overall architecture.
- Experience with agile methods and DevOps.
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy.
- Continuously staying up to date on new technologies, trends and architectural patterns, and evaluating their implications.
- Strong project management skills and high performance ensuring agile delivery of complex solutions complying with high quality standards.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience with regulated environments (GxP, HIPAA).
- French and/or Dutch speaking is an asset.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a French or Dutch Speaking Business Analyst to work for an renowned consumer protection client in Saint Gilles, Belgium. The duration of this role is 12 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €600 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Gather and document the business requirements for a new data integration platform and translate these into clear functional requirements (with the help of the integration team)
- Define and implement data quality KPI’s for the new platform
- Maintain, expand and document the Conceptual Information Model (CIM)
- Coach all systems to build a logical data model and to link it to the CIM
- Design and document the data flows involved in the development of the integration platform
- Use of modelling practices to analyze requirement and create suggestions for improvements and changes
- Understanding of functional analysis and UI mock-ups in order to better communicate with all the stakeholders involved in the product definition
- Drafting of written documentation to support work, report on findings and present to stakeholders when necessary
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- A university degree or equivalent in experience
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architect (Sparx)
- Expert knowledge in the field of data modelling
- Able to build and maintain a conceptual and logical information model
- Able to document these models in detail (included glossary and data dictionary maintenance)
- Design and document data lineage models
- Describe and document business rules and data related processes
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
- Can resolve complex requirements conflicts through good stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of data integration concepts is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure and PowerBI is a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
A successful cyber-security company is looking for a Researcher to join their growing research team. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who has an analytical mind and possesses a broad understanding of the digital world.
What are the clients expectations of you? :
- Undertake desktop research on topical cyber security issues
- Follow up on announcements of the latest cyber-attacks
- Liaise with other professionals in order to obtain further information and insight
- Prepare written summaries of the research work
- Create demonstrations
- Contribute to research publications and presentations
- Must be eligible for SC clearance.
- Experience of scripting in languages such as Python and Powershell
- Installing and configuring basic operating systems such as Windows and CentOS
- Working in virtualised environments, in the cloud and on premise
- Diagnosing network problems using tools i.e. Wireshark
- Using hex editors to probe the structure of files
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Develop prototype software, integrate basic system components and present results in reports and presentations.
- You will have a computing based degree.
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.