Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Lead Software Architect to work for a large client in Brussels, Belgium. The duration for this role is initially 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €722 euros.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Must have a university degree or equivalent in experience.
- 3 - 5 years direct experience in system design or software architecture, spanning backend systems, mobile apps and/or IoT. Working knowledge of programming styles and languages is required.
- Functional analysis skills, including gathering of functional and non-functional requirements and functional specifications, analysing their impact and producing supporting documentation.
- Well-versed with documenting complex systems; proficient in modelling languages such as UML or SysML.
- End-to-end software architecture design spanning all layers (including complex, large-scale and distributed systems), using proven styles and patterns where applicable.
- Hands-on experience with SOAP, REST, layered, event-driven and (micro)service architectures.
- Experience with code analysis, complexity and dependency analysis.
- A solid understanding of software security essentials.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques and tools.
- An analytical approach and attitude, with an eye for detail, yet able to maintain the oversight of the overall architecture.
- Experience with agile methods and DevOps.
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy.
- Continuously staying up to date on new technologies, trends and architectural patterns, and evaluating their implications.
- Strong project management skills and high performance ensuring agile delivery of complex solutions complying with high quality standards.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience with regulated environments (GxP, HIPAA).
- French and/or Dutch speaking is an asset.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.