Our client is looking for a React Front End Developer to join their team in the Sheffield office on a permanent basis; ideally with experience working in the ecommerce industry. This is a remote position.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for adding new and exciting front end functionality to our current client base, creating new solutions and implementing large scale ecommerce websites.
The successful candidate will be required to take the lead on front end tasks and be responsible for the delivery of their front end solutions to a wide range of clients. Will be required to work closely with clients and internal delivery teams to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered to principles, standards and best practices.
- Build and develop React websites/web apps, keeping to project specifications and deadlines.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain valid HTML and CSS mark-up.
- Learn other relevant languages and/or frameworks where required.
- Work collaboratively with other developers to share knowledge and solutions.
- Use, maintain and create in-house documentation to integrate a wide variety of features and functionality.
- Providing estimates for the implementation of front end projects.
- Identifying impacts of a given task and challenging business requirements or suggesting alternate solutions where necessary.
- Keeping up to date with technology changes (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updated, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience developing medium/large scale react applications.
- Experience with hybrid react apps (SSR & client-side rendering).
- Strong understanding of web fundamentals, including HTML and CSS, browser support and accessibility.
- Experience with pre-processor CSS languages (sass/less).
- Are knowledgeable about modern build and versioning tools, including git, npm/gulp.
- Able to communicate well and are able to simplify technical concepts to stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of mobile-first, responsive and adaptive design
- Ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- ADDITIONAL/ DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing IBM WebSphere Commerce sites.
- Experience developing Progressive Web Apps.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Well organised team player
- Desire and drive to progress through the organisation
- Confident telephone, workshop and client meeting manner
- Display a positive attitude
Please get in touch for further details.
Are you looking for a new perm opportunity?
Do you hold a Computer Science or similar degree?
Do you consider yourself a Linux expert?
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
Candidates should have a good programming background.
Good bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a similar subject;
The following are essential:
• Programming languages:
o HTML, HTML5 and CSS
• Experience of:
o Developing Progressive Web Apps and/or React Native Apps
o Browser and client-side web development
o Building secure, distributed systems
• Working knowledge of IP protocols and networking;
• Understanding of memory management and multi-threading
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!
PHP Developer with AWS
Our client, a market leader in online booking system is going through a process of investment and development and they are looking to take on a skilled Developer with Solid PHP and AWS to join the team in a Senior capacity and to help steer the project in the right direction ensuring success of the companies product and future revenue for the company.
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications running in AWS. Someone that prides themselves in delivering well designed and crafted solutions. You will be the kind of person who loves a challenge and constantly asks if there is a better way to solve a problem. You will advocate adoption of well tested, high quality solutions that adheres to coding standards.
This is a key position within the business that will help steer and shape our future. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys refactoring older algorithms in order to drive our technology forward with each release. You will actively contribute to our Technical Architecture and Roadmap. In addition to maintaining and enhancing our existing applications, there will be plenty of opportunity for working on greenfield projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the system applications, web services and APIs.
- Ensure our Infrastructure as Code AWS infrastructure efficiently meets volume demands and performs well
- Implement web service integrations with third parties
- Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Technical Architecture.
- Use automation to improve efficiency and reliability of releases.
- Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code
- Represent the development team with internal and external customers
- Speak up and contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
- Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner
- Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams, Jira, Email etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
- Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS infrastructure and have obtained your AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification
- Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and performance improvements.
- Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context
- Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
- Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache, Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
- The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching
- Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities moving forwards.
What we offer:
- Full time role, with six weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Company share scheme, so the opportunity exists to own equity in the business by strongly contributing towards the company exceeding its growth targets and ambitions
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Pension Scheme (once passed probation)
- Flexible hours
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Develop/Maintain Ecommerce application for high end retail client
- High level of client interaction and need to drive technical and business innovation
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
N-Tier application design and development
Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS 1.x, AngularJS 2+, React, Vue desirable
Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
Experience of agile development methodology
Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
Please apply for this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a a Full Stack Developer to join a leading European Client.
- A Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Creative and curious about everything that has to do with IT. People even call you a geek sometimes
- Open-minded, keen on learning new technologies, problem-solver, with good communication skills.
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Creative & user-oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- Initiative and proactivity are your nicknames.
- You speak English and knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
- Understanding of CSS and HTML styling
- Understanding of the REST architectural style, including HTTP, URLs and JSON
- Working experience with code versioning tools, ideally Git
- Familiarity with unit testing, preferably Jest
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, preferably NPM, Babel, webpack
- Familiarity with Java, Spring and SpringBoot
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate them into components and working solutions
- Experience in coaching backend developers towards full-stack developers is welcomed
- Understanding of React.js, JSX and Redux, including pure functions, components, state management
- Familiarity with any of Ant.design, RxJs, React-component or React-virtualised is welcomed
- Familiarity with static type checking, preferably Flow
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6 and beyond
- Familiarity with application testing, preferably Selenium or RobotFramework
- Familiarity with Linux or another UNIX
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Please get in touch for further details on this long term contract opportunity.
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our client based in Cork. Salary up to £30,000 for 0-2 years’ experience. Salary up to £40,000 for 3+ years’ experience.
You will be responsible for designing and developing applications and delivering high-quality and maintainable solutions. You will be working on web projects, enhancing their internal systems, sites, and applications.
To be successful in this Software Developer position we are seeking someone with the following skills –
- REST APIs
- Experience with UX, Node, and/or SQL would also be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Software Developer role.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a driven Front-end developer to strengthen our Defence and Security client’s team, based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, autonomous and tech savvy developer focusing on producing scalable software solutions within the development team.
The successful Front-end Developer will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for the design of new products with your focus on the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Essential required skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Experience of being part of a development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- In depth knowledge and experience of in Node.js
- Experience of front-end frameworks (such as vue, bootstrap, reactjs, angular)
- Familiarity with common stacks - specific experience of the TICK stack
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical, inquisitive mind
Important! Due to the nature of our client’s business, we can only consider applicants eligible to go through a security vetting process.
Please don’t delay and apply today, or contact us for more info on this exciting permanent opportunity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Are you a Front-End Developer looking for a new career opportunity in London?
Do you have proven experience of working with large, scalable web applications?
Are you experienced working with Magento?
Then read on…
The successful Front-End developer will be joining a team of experts who design, develop and support sizeable and complex e-commerce websites around the globe.
As a Front-End developer, your role will involve working with data from our sites or extending the functionality on the Magento front end in a wide range of creative approaches.
Amongst your deliverable tasks, you will be expected to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Evaluating requirements, specifications, and code - analysis, problem definition & solution
- Present ideas, solutions and methodologies to team and clients.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Strong styling skills: Sass, Less, CSS. Use with dynamic, responsive sites.
- The role will require working with Magento, PHP, HTML / XML, Responsive design, Sass/Less, Git
- Experience with Progressive Web Application development and React.js / Vue.js
- Good working knowledge of Knockout.js
- Libraries - JQuery & JQuery UI
- Require.js, Grunt and Gulp.js
- OOP & functional programming
- Asynchronous control flow, partial page updates, AJAX
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, browser rendering behaviour and performance
Please, send us your application or get in touch for further details about this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate team.
Do you have a passion for software and technology?
Are you a dedicated provider of Customer Service solutions?
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to join our client's team in their Central London office ASAP.
Our client is a fast growing company, providing leading SaaS platform for automating government services.
The successful Technical Support Analyst will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and used to work with large amount of information.
Your role will involve providing quality product and technical solutions to help customers realize their goals utilizing our client's products and services as well as liaising with Technical Consultants and making sure all the queries are resolved.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Technical Support role
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues; replicate and document issues for further escalation
- Experience with third line (development) support and bug fixing; excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be organised, work with large amount of information and prioritise tasks
If you are an experienced Technical Support Analyst wanting to join a fast growing and positive company, then get in touch for further details ASAP!