Calling for a Functional F&O Analyst to join a leading client based in London!
The role is hybrid and outside IR35.
Our client requires a Functional F&O consultant who has worked on implementing new F&O with experience in designing chart of accounts. Ideally someone with a finance background as they’ll need to support and challenge the accountants.
The selected Functional F&O Consultant will report to the Head of Architecture and will be responsible for designing, configuring, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions. This role requires a deep understanding of finance and accounting processes, as well as strong technical skills in Dynamics 365 configuration and customization. The Functional F&O Consultant will collaborate with clients, project managers, developers, and other stakeholders to deliver successful implementations that meet business requirements.
The required Functional F&O profile will have the following experience and skills:
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Expertise: In-depth knowledge and expertise in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including a deep understanding of the system's modules, functionalities, and capabilities related to finance and supply chain management.
- Proven experience (typically 3+ years) in implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or similar ERP systems, preferably in a consulting or professional services environment.
- Broad technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (out-of the-box functionality and limits).
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong understanding of relevant business processes (e.g. finance, sales, purchase to pay, warehouse management) and experience in defining ‘to be’ process structures.
- Experience in performing fit/gap analysis between business requirements and out-the-box functionality.
- Experience in documenting and communicating solution overview and functional design.
- Experience in defining and executing end-to-end functional testing.
- Experience in developing and delivering end user training.
- Experience in delivering at least two Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations through the entire project life cycle.
- Understanding of business transformation programmes, not just technology or software implementations.
Apply by sending us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details.
Recherchons Chef de Projet ServiceNow pour une mission de 6 mois avec renouvellement possible, pour un client situe au Luxembourg.
Vous viendrez renforcer l’équipe ServiceNow de la Division IT Operation Support.
Votre rôle en tant que Chef de Projet ServiceNow consistera à superviser l'ensemble du développement et de la configuration des solutions ServiceNow mises en œuvre, de sa conception à sa mise en œuvre.
Description des tâches:
- Créer et suivre régulièrement le planning, les jalons, les livrables des projets en collaboration avec les business analysts, les développeurs et les testeurs
- Gérer et suivre les risques des projets
- Suivre l’encodage du temps passé par les membres de l’équipe sur les projets
- Produire le reporting nécessaire : planning, consommé versus budgété, risques
- Revoir les users stories et les bugs dans Azure DevOps
- Préparer et animer les réunions de lancement et les comités projet
- Préparer et animer les meetings de rétrospective
- Participer à la création et à la validation du dossier d’opportunité pour les nouveaux projets
Profil recherché :
- Maîtrise des fondamentaux de la gestion de projet
- Expérience avec la méthodologie Agile
- Expérience souhaitée avec l'outil ITSM « ServiceNow »
- Expérience avec MS Project souhaitée
- Connaissance souhaitée de l'environnement « Azure DevOps »
- Excellentes compétences en communication et en leadership
- Excellentes compétences en communication, tant écrite qu'orale
- Capacité à travailler de manière autonome et en équipe
- Connaissance du framework ITIL (processus, KPI)
- Langues : français et anglais
Envoyez votre CV ou contactez-nous pour plus de renseignements.
Calling for experienced Technical Support Analysts to join a leading client based in London for an exciting perm opportunity.
The ideal Technical Support Analyst will have a background in application support and development, preferably with experience of supporting housing systems. You will be a confident communicator, comfortable with engaging a range of stakeholders to elicit requirements and translate into technical solutions, as well as delivering guidance on systems usage to end users. You’ll be comfortable managing small projects whilst driving service improvements through process mapping and analysis to benefit customers.
You will have strong knowledge of SQL and data analysis and will be able to work independently with systems in a housing environment.
The selected Technical Support Analysts will provide a high-quality support service for the maintenance and configuration of business data and systems. This involves but is not limited to:
- managing IT projects
- initiating business meetings
- owning complex housing data processes
- troubleshooting and resolving complex incidents escalated by 2nd line support
- providing functional expertise to other staff members throughout the organisation
- supporting opportunities to simplify processes and eliminate non-value added tasks
- applying automation and process improvement ideas to data loads, updates, error resolution and data validation while supporting management’s strategic vision.
Required experience and skills:
- An understanding of IT corporate infrastructure (hardware, databases, client devices, Windows operating systems, active directory services, and generic applications etc.) used within a corporate IT environment.
- Experience of planning complex pieces of work and small projects using a methodology (e.g. Prince) and delivering these through a matrix of inputs from various teams/staff.
- Experience of working in a technical customer facing role, displaying a consistent professional attitude, and always demonstrating customerfocussed behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Must be able to explain technical concepts to users who have no technical understanding.
- Have an understanding of the principles of Data Protection (as contained in the Data Protection Act 2018) and be aware of their practical application.
- Competent in ITIL and qualified to V3 foundation and ideally working in an ITIL environment (or equivalent).
- Proven expertise for SQL Server technologies; ETL, T-SQL Programming, SSIS, SQL jobs and scheduling.
- Housing systems support experience.
- Experience of writing technical documentation.
- Experience of working as a technical lead on projects
Send your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details
Calling for a skilled Dynamics F&O Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join our London based client on a 6-month contract, outside IR35.
Our client is looking for Dynamics F&O engineer with strong development, configuration and customisation experience.
Ideally, you will also have team lead experience or capabilities to do so.
The role is hybrid: 2 days per week onsite will be required.
- Experience of Dynamics F&O, configuration and customisation, Azure integrations, MS Powerplatform
- Experienced in working Dynamics D365 F&O and prior experience on AX 2012/AX 2009
- Experienced on customisation and development on Dynamics D365 F&O including data entities, DIXF, extensions, custom services, automated deployment using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Dynamics Lifecycle Services
- Experienced on writing SQL queries, views and stored procedure
- Experienced in Azure Logic app, Azure Functions and Azure data factories
- Experience in Power Automate and Power BI
- Experienced in planning, work allotment, follow up and code review
- Experienced in designing solution and documentation
- Experienced analysing blocking production issue and performance issue
- Experienced in leading technical team would be desirable
For further information, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Software Engineer with Embedded software experience to join our client based in Chertsey.
Candidates applying for this role must be eligible for Security Clearance.
This work may include assisting and mentoring junior engineers as appropriate.
The selected Software Engineer will be involved in the following deliverable tasks:
- Software design, development, and review (from concept to final product) for a range of systems from small embedded single processors through to multi-processor networked systems.
- Work with system and hardware engineers to implement software solutions that may include software-hardware and software-firmware interfaces.
- Work to detailed technical requirements through all phases of design, integration, and testing.
- Communicate effectively with other team members within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Generate clear and concise technical documentation as required, both for internal company use and as part of a deliverable customer documentation pack.
- Provide technical input to decisions on the suitability of software design solutions.
- Liaise and co-operate with the Project Managers and Software Design Lead to resolve technical, project or resource problems and conflict.
- Supporting the research and development of products within the Company, improving engineering quality, efficiency, and cost.
- Participate in project reviews and support presentations at relevant Design Review Meetings.
- Support to the Business Development team, provide input to technical proposals when required, and be able to handle sensitive information in the course of your work.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 5 years professional experience as software engineer
- Knowledge and experience of software design and development, particularly using UML-based design specification and implementation in at least one of the key software languages; C, C++, C#, and Java.
- Yocto Linux experience or Linux device driver experience.
- GUI; HCI
- Knowledge and experience of structured software design methodologies.
- Degree-level education in a related engineering discipline.
- Military background in defence would be highly desirable.
- Interest in professional development or working towards Chartered status would be desirable.
- A high level of both verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a multi-site team.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Willingness to work as part of a collaborative enterprise with other companies, including short periods of detached duty where necessary
Send your CV or get in touch for further details
Endeavour has a 6-months contract opportunity for an IT Technical Analyst to join a leading Housing provider.
The selected IT Technical Analyst will report to the IT Product Manager.
As an IT technical Analyst, you will be required to:
- work with key IT and business stakeholders to develop requirements for change projects with a technology focus.
- lead on definition of quality requirements for use by internal and external development and implementation teams.
- work with stakeholders to define ways of working which encourage system adoption and minimise customisation and development of solutions.
- own, complete and deliver such artifacts as are required to enable robust design decisions to be made and effective solutions implemented including process maps, requirements documents, gap analysis, data dissemination diagrams, etc.
- Experience of Process/ System implementation
- Demonstratable experience in various analysis methods/techniques
- Strong facilitation, communication (written and verbal), listening and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Working knowledge and appreciation of a range of project methodologies (waterfall, agile)
- Ability to work in high pressure situations ensuring deadline objectives are achieved through effective planning
- Exceptional analytical, numerical, and written skill
- Excellent business relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Results orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders through effective inter-personal skills.
- Proven experience of documenting complex business and system processes, including use of visio or specific process modelling tool.
- Proven experience of working in complex IT change programmes.
- Proven experience of requirements gathering and analysis.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Experience interacting directly with end users in a project scenario.
- Prioritises multiple tasks effectively and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Please get in touch ASAP or send us your CV to be considered for this exciting contract opportunity!
Calling for a Senior Solution Architect and Lead developer to join a world leader headquartered in Switzerland for a contract opportunity from February till end of 2023, with possible renewal.
This role will be onsite, working in Geneva.
As a Senior Solution Architect and Lead Developer, you will be responsible for the
solution architecture, development leadership, and expert support for multiple
applications from the Division portfolio.
Your role as Solution Architect and Lead Developer will include the following deliverable tasks:
- Architect, design, develop or oversee the development of a wide range of various business software systems managed by Division.
- Gather, interpret and analyze business requirements related to the applications
managed by the Division.
- Engage with various technical and business stakeholders, as needed, to ensure that the
systems are correctly architected, implemented and can be easily maintained and
supported in the future.
- When needed, lead the development process in an iterative/agile way, with a working
build produced early on and subsequent working builds available in acceptance at the
end of each sprint for feedback from the business team.
- Efficiently collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Assist the Division team in improving its software development practices.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and methodologies, anticipate and analyze
technological trends and assess their impact on delivering and supporting complex
software applications. Put forward recommendations and contribute to the Section’s
integration activities and projects.
- Ensure alignment with client’s technical standards and procedures.
- Deliver complete technical and user documentation.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Follow the client development practices, including activity tracking with JIRA, CICD pipeline
usage and alignment with Cloud Unit practices.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 10 years eperience
- Proven and extensive experience in solution and system architecture, including at least five years of experience deploying major IT systems based on the proposed architectures.
- Extensive hands-on experience in software development.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
- Agile practices.
Hands-on experience in at least 5 of the following technical areas (in order of priority):
- Java, Spring Boot, JEE, JPA, EJB, JSF
- NodeJS, NestJS
- Core AWS services, Cloud Formation, monitoring and alerts in the cloud
- Data modelling, processing, ETL and migration
- BI, AI, NLP
- SSO, SAML, Open ID Connect
- Elastic Search
- CMS, ERP, CR
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Calling for an experienced MS Dynamics Business Central Developer!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading client based in Mauritius.
The selected MS Dynamics Business Central Developer will be required to work onsite.
Expenses including house, flight, visa, and travel allowance will be covered by our client
As an MS Dynamics Business Central Developer your role will include the following job Responsibilities:
- Able to develop, test and deliver innovative new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software as well as improving existing code.
- Provide support with implementations, upgrades and data migrations using your technical expertise.
- Make changes in the development environment as directed.
- Ability in producing release notes when required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Produce software specifications as required
- Create and implement test plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central C/SIDE / AL Extension
- SSRS and SQL server experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in building technical requirements from business needs
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative with a strong hands-on approach
- Good communication skill (English and/or French written and verbal)
- Quick learner, eager to learn new skills and apply them to produce results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and committed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to work with a great team in a fabulous location!
Calling for a Desktop Support Representative to join our leading financial client based in Hampshire.
This is a hybrid perm role.
As a Desktop Support Representative will be responsible for providing IT application and infrastructure support, as well as well as developing business solutions that help bring about operational efficiencies and improvements to our technology capabilities.
Our client is looking for an eager to learn Desktop Support Representative who is:
- Customer focused – able to put themselves into the end users’ shoes to understand their perspective.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to communicate clearly with end users from ticket assignment through to resolution
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude – able to use initiative to bring about positive change, especially in ambiguous situations.
- Well organised and able to manage a competing work volume
- Logically thinking – able to plan out the sequence of steps to understand and resolve a problem
- Driven to progress in their career and takes responsibility for their development
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Willing to travel between offices when required (Solent, Bournemouth, and London) on occasions (20% travel)
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with the end users of technology
- A strong demonstrable desire to build a career in IT
- At least a 2:1 university degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics(STEM) subject
- Experience of working in a financial services operational department (ideally within a wealth management context)
- Evidence of improving a process using technology solutions
- Evidence of providing customer support, either in a technical or non-technical capacity
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SharePoint
If you would like to join an organization where you can bring real value, then please apply!
Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd line
Our prestigious client based in the City of London has a need for a Multi-talented Engineer with the ability to work in Infrastructure, Systems, and 3rd line Support.
The role is hybrid: two days a week on site 3 days remote.
The Infrastructure Engineer will have the responsibility to maintain key infrastructure and deliver projects set by the Head of IT Services and provide a 3rd line escalation point for the helpdesk. The successful candidate will have the autonomy to research and develop solutions to projects and work on their own initiative
• Maintenance of IT Infrastructure
• Responsible for keeping key infrastructure components up-to-date
• Lead operator of software deployment systems to end-users
• Technical advisor of IT Infrastructure projects
• Infrastructure/3rd line support engineer within the helpdesk function
• Point of escalation for Helpdesk team
• Achieve and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Participate in planning and delivery of Infrastructure projects
• Update and maintain documentation of IT infrastructure and components
• Guide continuous improvement efforts for systems, especially reducing risk to the business
• Provide out of hours support on a best-efforts basis in cases of disaster or serious issues
Knowledge, skills, experience
• Competent with Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Hyper-V and SCVMM) – accreditations is a bonus
• Advanced knowledge of network and firewall equipment (WatchGuard/HP Aruba is an advantage)
• Skills in key scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, vbScript)
• Experience in working with macOS systems – a bonus
• Ability to research, design and implement IT systems based on business requirements
• Enjoy providing high quality services to the business
• Ability to communicate and build relationships inside and outside IT
For further information regarding this position, please don’t hesitate to apply.