Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a driven Front-end developer to strengthen our Defence and Security client’s team, based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, autonomous and tech savvy developer focusing on producing scalable software solutions within the development team.
The successful Front-end Developer will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for the design of new products with your focus on the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Essential required skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Experience of being part of a development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- In depth knowledge and experience of in Node.js
- Experience of front-end frameworks (such as vue, bootstrap, reactjs, angular)
- Familiarity with common stacks - specific experience of the TICK stack
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical, inquisitive mind
Important! Due to the nature of our client’s business, we can only consider applicants eligible to go through a security vetting process.
Please don’t delay and apply today, or contact us for more info on this exciting permanent opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a collaborative and dynamic team based in central London.
Our client, a global, award winning client from the Marketing industry is looking for a DevOps engineer with excellent team playing and communications skills to manage the design, implementation and support of the companie’s Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing and configuring our client’s DevOps platform and operational processes; work closely with Developers to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to Build & Release, Release Management and Automation.
As part of your role, you will be required to:
- up-skill and train department staff and provide operational escalation where required.
- contribute to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
- follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
- deliver work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of architecting and delivering enterprise projects with Azure
- Experience of build and release processes with Azure DevOps
- In depth understanding of Azure Infrastructure and SaaS services
- Powershell scripting skills
- Experience preparing and delivering written and verbal reports and general communications to audiences of varying levels of seniority and technical ability
Please get in touch and send us your CV ASAP to apply for this exciting perm opportunity!
Are you a seasoned Application Developer?
Are you fluent in C#?
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application developer to join our client, based in Wembley, on a permanent basis.
The successful Application Developer will be responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. You will also assess objectives for assigned project phases and recommend technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
Required Skills and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Please get in touch ASAP and send us your CV (maximum 2 pages!) to apply for this excellent career opportunity.
Do you have a passion for software and technology?
Are you a dedicated provider of Customer Service solutions?
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to join our client's team in their Central London office ASAP.
Our client is a fast growing company, providing leading SaaS platform for automating government services.
The successful Technical Support Analyst will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and used to work with large amount of information.
Your role will involve providing quality product and technical solutions to help customers realize their goals utilizing our client's products and services as well as liaising with Technical Consultants and making sure all the queries are resolved.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Technical Support role
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues; replicate and document issues for further escalation
- Experience with third line (development) support and bug fixing; excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be organised, work with large amount of information and prioritise tasks
If you are an experienced Technical Support Analyst wanting to join a fast growing and positive company, then get in touch for further details ASAP!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to join a global award winning client from the Marketing industry, based in London.
As a successful Scrum Master profile, you will be a team player and excellent communicator, working under the direction of the Chief Technology Officer, make a major contribution to the development of the organisations digital strategy and innovation agenda.
Our client is looking for a scrum master who goes over and above the co-ordination of sprint ceremonies and strives to improve the efficiency of the development team by continuous process improvement
Your role will include the following:
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Work with Azure DevOps engineer on the platform to be able to manage product backlog for Development Projects and provide dashboards and reporting on project and team metrics.
- Work with product owners of software developed in-house and related DevOps work to capture requirements and translate into stories and tasks.
- Identify and remove impediments or conflicts that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Using the insights from each sprint to strive towards increasing the velocity.
- Assist with the training and support of all 13 markets on using platforms and process. Manage support tickets for websites with front and back end issues
Experience and skills
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong experience working in an agile environment
- Certified Scrum Master
- Business Analyst background
- Understand technical language
- Exceptional communication, organization, and team building skills
- Managing projects through Azure DevOps
- Self-Motivated and creative in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Display a calm attitude during difficult situations
- Experience of working in a marketing-led environment is an advantage.
Please, send your CV or get in touch ASAP to discuss an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant team!
A vacancy for a Business Analyst logistic flows has arisen from our client in Toulouse. You will join the IT for Logistic Flows Solutions team currently working on a Resource Planning project that aims to harmonize processes and solutions in all commercial FALs and Plants, in order to deliver business value for Procurement, Manufacturing and Supply Chain. The harmonization is going through a simplification of way of working and aims to integrate all processes in a single core model solution (single platform).
You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
- Produce documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer.
- Define and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
- Monitor external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- Serve as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
- At least 3 years’ experience in SAP (ideally SD, WM or EWM).
- Ability to perform SAP customisation.
- Team player Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working within Agile SAFe methodology
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English. French would be a plus
Are you an seasoned Web Developer seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain or enhance your international experience?
A global client, in the Energy industry is looking for a skilled candidate, willing to grow and develop in an innovative environment.
The successful web developer will fundamentally be Krakow based, working in a team of like-minded individuals. Occasional client visits could be required.
Your tasks deliverables will include:
- Working with internal subject matter experts, primarily in the drilling domain, to understand customer workflows
- Working within the Agile project delivery methodology to develop web applications and micro-service algorithms to optimize customer workflows and business processes
- Develop connectors/interfaces between different domain platform technologies to optimize reporting of business and technical KPIs
- Develop modern JS-based front-end applications for end users.
- Degree in IT
- Exploration & Production (E&P) knowledge would be an asset
- Preferably 4-5 years of related working experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- programming skills:
- Java, Python, .NET
- Tools: Visual Studio Code, Git, Maven
- Knowledge/ practical experience with server-side technologies:
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Cassandra
- Operating systems: Linux Windows Server
- Application platforms: JBoss/WildFly EAP, Azure, Amazon Web services, Google cloud
- Network: Architecture, protocols.
- BPM: jBPM
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this fantastic career opportunity!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity?
Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions for payments in the retail sector, is recruiting for a 1st line Technical Support Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent demonstrable communication and problem solving skills, and be customer service orientated.
Your responsibilities will include the following deliverables:
- Ensure that calls are answered within the KPIs; Issues are logged both by email and telephone, and B2B for all customers.
- Escalate issues according to escalation process
- Ensure that the call management systems are up to date with all necessary relevant information.
- Provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems,
- Implement fixes. This includes providing Technical support for both onsite engineers and third party engineers on site and escalating to 2nd Line when necessary
- Deal with all system alerts in a proactive manner and provide support to the Operations Team & Service Desk Administrator when necessary.
- Assist with the Implementation of new software, hardware releases and adhoc rollouts as part of a team, ensuring that procedures are followed and installations double checked at all times.
Skills / Knowledge:
Basic understanding of the below would be preferred but not essential
• Windows Operating System ranging from 2000 – Windows 7
• Network infrastructure
• Borland & SQL
• Visual Basics and C#
• Microsoft office
• Petrol forecourt systems
• Card Payment Processes
• Remote Connections
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting contract opportunity for a Sitecore Architect with 3+ years’ experience.
Join a large client, in the Commerce Sector based in Brussels, Belgium. The contract is for 12 months and the rate is market related.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Candidate Profile:
- At least 3 years Sitecore experience
- Must be able to work autonomously and escalate problems if necessary
- Good communication skills
- Can travel abroad for a few days if necessary
- Good English level is required
- Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- Together with our 2 current architects, support the various projects and development teams & do strategic cross-project activities, such as the Sitecore-9 upgrade.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
An experienced Business Analyst with 5-10 years’ experience required to join a large Logistics client in the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and existing IT solutions. The department you will be working in delivers high quality project management and implementation.
- You will be required to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS (Warehouse Management System) and TMS (Transportation Management System) systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services provided to customers.
- You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client.
- You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces.
- Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients will be required in this role.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment.
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing.
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and flexible.
- Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
Please apply with your updated cv for consideration for this excellent contract opportunity.