Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to join a global award winning client from the Marketing industry, based in London.
As a successful Scrum Master profile, you will be a team player and excellent communicator, working under the direction of the Chief Technology Officer, make a major contribution to the development of the organisations digital strategy and innovation agenda.
Our client is looking for a scrum master who goes over and above the co-ordination of sprint ceremonies and strives to improve the efficiency of the development team by continuous process improvement
Your role will include the following:
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Work with Azure DevOps engineer on the platform to be able to manage product backlog for Development Projects and provide dashboards and reporting on project and team metrics.
- Work with product owners of software developed in-house and related DevOps work to capture requirements and translate into stories and tasks.
- Identify and remove impediments or conflicts that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Using the insights from each sprint to strive towards increasing the velocity.
- Assist with the training and support of all 13 markets on using platforms and process. Manage support tickets for websites with front and back end issues
Experience and skills
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong experience working in an agile environment
- Certified Scrum Master
- Business Analyst background
- Understand technical language
- Exceptional communication, organization, and team building skills
- Managing projects through Azure DevOps
- Self-Motivated and creative in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Display a calm attitude during difficult situations
- Experience of working in a marketing-led environment is an advantage.
Please, send your CV or get in touch ASAP to discuss an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant team!
A vacancy for a Business Analyst logistic flows has arisen from our client in Toulouse. You will join the IT for Logistic Flows Solutions team currently working on a Resource Planning project that aims to harmonize processes and solutions in all commercial FALs and Plants, in order to deliver business value for Procurement, Manufacturing and Supply Chain. The harmonization is going through a simplification of way of working and aims to integrate all processes in a single core model solution (single platform).
You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
- Produce documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer.
- Define and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
- Monitor external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- Serve as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
- At least 3 years’ experience in SAP (ideally SD, WM or EWM).
- Ability to perform SAP customisation.
- Team player Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working within Agile SAFe methodology
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English. French would be a plus
Are you an seasoned Web Developer seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain or enhance your international experience?
A global client, in the Energy industry is looking for a skilled candidate, willing to grow and develop in an innovative environment.
The successful web developer will fundamentally be Krakow based, working in a team of like-minded individuals. Occasional client visits could be required.
Your tasks deliverables will include:
- Working with internal subject matter experts, primarily in the drilling domain, to understand customer workflows
- Working within the Agile project delivery methodology to develop web applications and micro-service algorithms to optimize customer workflows and business processes
- Develop connectors/interfaces between different domain platform technologies to optimize reporting of business and technical KPIs
- Develop modern JS-based front-end applications for end users.
- Degree in IT
- Exploration & Production (E&P) knowledge would be an asset
- Preferably 4-5 years of related working experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- programming skills:
- Java, Python, .NET
- Tools: Visual Studio Code, Git, Maven
- Knowledge/ practical experience with server-side technologies:
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Cassandra
- Operating systems: Linux Windows Server
- Application platforms: JBoss/WildFly EAP, Azure, Amazon Web services, Google cloud
- Network: Architecture, protocols.
- BPM: jBPM
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this fantastic career opportunity!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity?
Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions for payments in the retail sector, is recruiting for a 1st line Technical Support Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent demonstrable communication and problem solving skills, and be customer service orientated.
Your responsibilities will include the following deliverables:
- Ensure that calls are answered within the KPIs; Issues are logged both by email and telephone, and B2B for all customers.
- Escalate issues according to escalation process
- Ensure that the call management systems are up to date with all necessary relevant information.
- Provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems,
- Implement fixes. This includes providing Technical support for both onsite engineers and third party engineers on site and escalating to 2nd Line when necessary
- Deal with all system alerts in a proactive manner and provide support to the Operations Team & Service Desk Administrator when necessary.
- Assist with the Implementation of new software, hardware releases and adhoc rollouts as part of a team, ensuring that procedures are followed and installations double checked at all times.
Skills / Knowledge:
Basic understanding of the below would be preferred but not essential
• Windows Operating System ranging from 2000 – Windows 7
• Network infrastructure
• Borland & SQL
• Visual Basics and C#
• Microsoft office
• Petrol forecourt systems
• Card Payment Processes
• Remote Connections
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting contract opportunity for a Sitecore Architect with 3+ years’ experience.
Join a large client, in the Commerce Sector based in Brussels, Belgium. The contract is for 12 months and the rate is market related.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Candidate Profile:
- At least 3 years Sitecore experience
- Must be able to work autonomously and escalate problems if necessary
- Good communication skills
- Can travel abroad for a few days if necessary
- Good English level is required
- Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- Together with our 2 current architects, support the various projects and development teams & do strategic cross-project activities, such as the Sitecore-9 upgrade.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
An experienced Business Analyst with 5-10 years’ experience required to join a large Logistics client in the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and existing IT solutions. The department you will be working in delivers high quality project management and implementation.
- You will be required to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS (Warehouse Management System) and TMS (Transportation Management System) systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services provided to customers.
- You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client.
- You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces.
- Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients will be required in this role.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment.
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing.
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and flexible.
- Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
Please apply with your updated cv for consideration for this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Business Analyst Expert to join a client, based in Belgium, on an English-speaking site.
The successful candidate is required to have an EU/British passport, as there will be travelling to other European countries involved, approximately twice per month.
You will perform the role of Business Analyst in a project to implement additional EMEA companies acquired by acquisition on the existing processes and capabilities on the target SAP platform. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform a FIT/GAP analysis comparing current business processes and capabilities and the processes and capabilities of the target SAP system and organization.
- Interact with business partners to identify processes and user requirements.
- Write user stories and use cases and acceptance criteria in the AGILE methodology.
- Do conceptual solution design with clear indication which capabilities are available and which need enhancement. Align with the Product owner on solution vision.
- Explain to Business partners how requirements are implemented from a functional standpoint in SAP.
- Be part of the scrum team. Transfer and clarify the requirement and solution concept to the functional analysts. Define impact of and review changes to the SAP system and ensure every deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness.
- Prepare and support User Training and User Acceptance testing.
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP SD module (Order processing - Delivery processing - Billing) and knowledge of integration points with SAP MM and FI modules.
- Minimum 5 years SD hands-on SAP SD configuration Experience. Excellent knowledge of Order to Cash process in particular and Supply Chain processes in general.
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal & writing) required.
- Business facing communication skills: ask the right questions about business processes in order to come to system requirements. Explain the functional design to a business audience.
- Experience in project work in a team, work against a project plan with milestones. Ability to align solution design concept between the product owner, functional, technical and integrating teams.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and report on ETC. High sense of compliance.
Desirable skills / experience:
- AGILE, rRDM methodologies
- Experience with working in an international environment, with key users located across the EMEA region.
- Experience with working in a virtual team & collaboration with off-shore ABAP team.
- Knowledge of the SAP cross system flow of goods solution & APO global ATP check
- Tool knowledge: JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM Quality Center, DocSpace.
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent opportunity!
Endeavour has an excellent contract opportuning for a senior, Dutch speaking SAP FICO Test Analyst to join a reputable retail client in Brussels.
Required skills and responsibilities :
Strong understanding of web-services testing.
- Knowledge on procure to pay processes (especially the finance-related activities).
- Will be responsible for drafting the detailed test plans for the System Testing and System Integration Testing phases based on the master test plan.
- Responsible for coordinating with other teams for necessary inputs (Solution team, development team, Functional team).
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the test engineers who are responsible for preparing and executing the test scripts.
- Responsible for giving functional and technical guidance to test engineers.
- Responsible for ensuring test case preparation as per the functional requirements, thus by ensuring the required coverage.
- Responsible for the preparation of high-level test scenarios for the functions assigned to the project for a particular test phase.
- Responsible for review of test cases prepared by the test leads.
- Responsible for updating the testing status to the Test Manager.
- Set examples for junior test specialists and be able to coach them.
- Should be a go-getter in tough situations.
- Fluent in communication.
- Should be proactive and assertive.
- Please apply by sending your updated cv ASAP for consideration.
Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for a seasoned Functional Analyst to join a reputable client, based in Brussels, on an English speaking site, initially for 6 months.
The successful applicant will be part of the team managing the new platform supporting the client admission and the future operational workflow tool.
The ideal Functional Analyst will be willing to invest him/herself end-to-end in the delivery of the changes from the requirements to the production implementation.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Min. 10 years of experience as Functional Analyst or an equivalent exposure in manipulating data and structuring information
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You know how to break down complex problems that stretch out over several domains into smaller pieces to understand logical links and dependencies.
- You can distinguish essential information and summarize it accordingly.
- You see how information is linked and you recognize common patterns in elements that seem unrelated at first.
- You are able to manipulate a lot of data and structure them
- You are able to create logical data model
- You have been exposed to workflow management and continuous improvement process
- Logical reasoning
- You are willing to learn new Businesses related to the company, given that the scope will cover all Businesses and entities of the group
- You have a good network within the company to find the right information by yourself
- You are aware of the cost/benefits approach and you are able to anticipate needs and adequately involve architecture teams
- Strong willingness to learn how the future application will be used in the company (training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Office (especially Excel)
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Are you a seasoned Agile Coach with a passion for transmitting your knowledge and expertise to colleagues at all levels?
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity to join a large, reputable Telecoms client in Belgium, initially for 6 months.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- teach, facilitate, collaborate and mentor different levels (teams, managers, partners).
- assess and define how to kick-start new teams, not limited to IT-delivery teams, in their journey on adopting an Agile way of working.
- identify which framework is best fit for the team, teach and facilitate stand-ups, planning and estimation, retrospectives, and so on.
- ensure the team gradually can take over these activities.
- support existing Agile teams in elevating their Agile maturity allowing them to deliver higher value, faster to their customers.
Knowledge and Experience
- University, or equivalent by experience,
- Deep knowledge of the “Agile” frameworks and ability to find the best fit for each team
- At least 10 years of experience as agile coach or Scrummaster
- Following experiences are considered an asset:
- Experience in a telecom company
- Experience in IT domain
- Show empathy to connect with others without judgment or personal agenda, and get supports for the coming changes.
- Remain curious and continuously evolve in his knowledge.
- Recognize the strength in the persons, find their lights and brighten them.
- Create an environment where individuals get heard, experience is valued and validated.
- Create openings for new action by taking people out of their problems, out of their boxes.
- Listen to the persons and challenge them.
- Have a high social competence with regard to empathy, team leadership, servant leadership, conflict management and communication skills;
Please and get in touch for further details on this “not-to-be-missed opportunity”!