Endeavour is looking for a Software Project Manager to join a leading Software Development client’s team.
Our Ireland based client is seeking an effective Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established client.
The role can be fully remote.
As a Project Manager, youwill have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects, Project Leads, and Engineering Teams to understand client priorities and business requirements
- Monitor and deliver projects within the defined scope, on-time and within budget expectations.
- Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction with close collaboration.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
- Experience of Agile & Scrum development methodologies, and ALM tooling
- Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of software applications and experience leading complex engineering initiatives.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of application programming, database, and system design.
- Experience/Knowledge of cloud technologies and offerings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating with all levels with team and client
Apply and send us your CV or get in touch for more info!
Calling for Software developers!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
- Proficient in at least one programming language, ideally, Python
- Good degree in software (computer science or related subject)
- A good knowledge of Linux, shell scripts and system administration;
- Working knowledge of IP protocols, networking;
- Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn;
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Awareness of security in distributed systems;
- Knowledge of real-time and telecommunications media processing;
- Understanding of distributed systems, redis and multi-threading.
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!
Calling for Solutions Architects!
This is an excellent hybrid - Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
Location: London – King’s Cross
The successful Solutions Architect will join our client’s development team and be responsible for creating and maintaining the roadmap of technical products and acting as the subject matter expert in Cloud Computing Technologies (including Azure) and the software development process.
You will work with cross functional teams in a collaborative way and play a key role in each phase of the software/product development lifecycle. Working as the Cloud specialist you will be developing products for the Company’s customers as well as configuring tools and technologies to enhance the value they derive.
The ideal Solutions Architect will have significant commercial experience within the Tech space, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and working experience with APIs(eg. RESTful).
- Experience of successful technical leadership, working as an architect on complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to design complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design parties including business users, technical staff, software developers and third-party suppliers.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively, showing willingness to apply new approaches to solving problems and to learn new methods and technologies.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Knowledge and understanding of IT technical design and security within an environment governed by standards and codes of compliance.
- Experience in integrating within a heterogeneous systems landscape. This should include experience in integrating to third party, cloud-based platforms for aspects such as authentication, payments etc.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and deploying scalable and resilient RESTful web services.
- Good in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack (preferable) or AWS.
- Experience of solutions design and implementation of a range of network and infrastructure services.
- Leading the technical design, development and implementation of complex, integrated, enterprise cloud applications
- Significant experience of designing infrastructure and database solutions required for the operation and evolution of existing and new key business applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, with systematic and logical approach to solving complex problems, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Calling for an experienced Technical Author to join one of our clients based in Bristol.
You will be playing a vital role in helping our client deliver its technical documentation commitments all over the world. A working knowledge of the authoring process in an engineering environment is highly desirable.
The successful Technical Author would act as an ambassador for Technical Publications and can help develop both the team and the corporate capability.
The current team has a mix of personnel, ranging from apprentice, graduates to team members who bring a wealth of passion, knowledge and customer experience across the client product range.
We are looking for a Technical Author with a forward thinking and problem-solving mindset, as well as a strong team spirit.
- Experience in technical authoring is essential. Use in particular of SGML is required but also the ability to adapt to other formats of authorship is desirable.
- You will need to be familiar in the use of S1000D based authoring tools, be aware of BREX (Business Rules Exchange) use and Guidance Documents, a CSDB (Common Source Data Base) environment and the associated reports, quality reviews and eventual delivery to the highest quality, on time and on cost.
- You need to be able to work with a variety of different types of people and will maintain a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, even when things are changed at the last minute.
- Provide technical expertise in ensuring design teams have a clear understanding of the publication development, production and upkeep process.
- Experience and a working knowledge of the military environment for operation and maintenance technical publications is preferable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills for customer and industrial partners' interaction, a strong resilience and a good communicator.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and overseas.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity to join a great team!
Contract opportunity: calling profiles for a Head of Analytics role with our London based client!
This is a hybrid work role, with the expectation to be 2/3 days onsite.
Our client is looking for a profilewith Power BI experience and good technical knowledge of BI tools to be the face of analytics/data in the organisation and help them move forward in their analytics transformation journey.
The successful Head of Analytics will demonstrate excellent communication skills and ideally have the following experience:
- Senior leadership experience in an analytics related role, with multiple stakeholders, and a complex and technical operating environment.
- Commercial experience with a record of delivering outcomes that add value or impact on service delivery and produce ROI.
- Experience of working with a range of operational stakeholders; demonstrating excellent communication and engagement.
- Experience in managing projects or delivering analytics transformation programmes successfully.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service; preferably delivering analytics.
- Experience of shaping strategy and vision for your service area and delivering it successfully
- Good experience of working in an agile product delivery model, ideally data related products, as the responsible person
Your technical skills will include:
- Good knowledge (Head of level) around data and analytics that optimise performance and deliver value; user experience, design, technical skills, and platform knowledge. To the level that are able to engage with technical staff and data architectures or experts.
- Excellent knowledge of Power BI and other analytics or data tools, technologies, preferably Microsoft. As well as good understanding of data architecture. To the level that you are able to engage with technical staff and data architectures or experts.
- Good knowledge of SQL, ETL technologies and data modelling. Knowledge of programming languages useful for data analytics such as Python
- Good knowledge of the Azure cloud data platform and the potential to use its services to improve analytics
- Good knowledge of testing BI software, release cycles, devops (dataops) and how to successfully move a product from development to production
- Ability to understand complex technical/technology solutions and concepts, with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to mitigate and manage complex risks; including technical or regulatory ones such as GDPR, SDR etc.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further information ASAP!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Python software engineer to join our Financial client’s growing technology team, based in London for an exciting career opportunity.
The role will follow a hybrid model with proportion of the working week remotely.
The successful Python Developer will be someone who enjoys innovating, problem solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation. As our client continues to grow organically and through acquisition, the firm is in the process of redefining its technology strategy which requires proprietary applications that can grow at scale.
The current technology landscape is a mixture of off-the-shelf applications and bespoke in-house developments. The integration of these platforms will be paramount before further developing client facing technology.
The selected Python software engineer will report to Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for the following key areas:
• Delivering Python-based application with a web frontend (Django preferable)
• Integration of existing enterprise grade applications
• Delivering bespoke web development to a large client base
• To assist in architecting the future state of software development
• 3 + years commercial experience as a senior developer
• A BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject
• Have commercial hands-on coding experience
• Experience of leveraging REST APIs to undertake application integration
• Experience of unit and end-to-end testing of Python
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Experience with software version control, specifically Git/GitHub (checking in/out, committing,
branching and tagging)
• Be well versed with Test Driven Development and Paired Programming
• Be passionate about collaboration and influencing peers and junior engineers
• Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating complex ideas to
people at all levels across our business
Send us your CV or get in touch for more details on this fantastic opportunity!
Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for a Technical Lead to join our client who utilise the extensive skill set of its experts and maintains a pool of knowledge with its development teams to develop software that delivers business value.
Urgently recruiting for a Technical Lead to join a fast growing team,. Looking for a motivated and forward-thinking professional to help the team to deliver bigger and better digital platforms. With this UK client no project is the same, so look forward to an exciting and diverse opportunity.
As a Technical Lead, your duties will include working with clients to understand the problems they are trying to solve, work with the developers to plan stories, and take the lead throughout the development projects. In this role, you will build relationships across all levels of the organisation and help solve complex challenges by creating innovative business and/or digital enterprise solutions.
You will have the ability to operate in Agile methodologies defining the change needed (in the form of design decisions, project designs, roadmaps and/or technology selection) to meet stated business outcomes and align to the overall IT strategy.
You will be a trusted advisor to the business, often working and driving value on large transformation programmes. Helping the business achieve their vision, it'll be your job to provide technology architecture solution leadership and expertise, throughout all stages of the engagement life cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to make a big impact within a supportive and growing company. Above all, you will have a love for digital technologies and the great potential technology can have.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Morning stand-ups which you will lead with the Scrum Master ensuring work is planned in and teams know what they need to work on.
- Client management, ensuring any outstanding request In Jira or Teams are reviewed and monitored.
- Planning, continuously advising both internal and external stakeholders about the delivery of the agreed scope using the available resources within the project plan you have laid out at the outset of the work.
- Reports, both in writing and meetings, you will report on the status of all deliverables and results in context of the success criteria defined by you and the client.
- Tracking, ensuring the right amount of efficiency by keeping track of project resource and ensuring priorities are set and agreed with the client.
- Experience leading teams/projects, C#, reactJS, Azure integration services, APIM, ADF, Azure DevOps)
- Experience of working within a regulated industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at senior levels, both written and oral, within the business and IT strategy areas.
- Experience of projects with significant integration challenges. Deep understanding of integration approaches and technologies.
- Experience of at least one technical architecture discipline (application, data or infrastructure), some knowledge of others.
- A broad and recognised set of knowledge across the full spectrum of Architecture, including things like; Leadership and ownership of technology solutions, Cloud transformation, Digital transformations, Technology architecture tools and techniques as well as knowledge of TOGAF or equivalent method awareness and real-world experience, Technology domain knowledge and experience.
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative approach for driving decisions.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience in working with teams of >= 5 members.
- Working understanding of life cycle and business processes in a Technical Lead capacity.
- Extensive Business Analysis skills including process mapping and business process reengineering.
- Experience in a number of the following areas: system implementations, change management, user testing management/best practice, training design, and delivery.
- Experience in the technical improvement of new platforms.
- Experience in working on a financial change program is highly desirable.
- Atlassian tools including Jira/Confluence
- Experience in working on complex projects dealing with several processes and applications
- Business analysis qualifications would be beneficial
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience, as well as working with third-party vendors
- Strong understanding of the technical challenges faced by a global business, able to understand IT analysis and risks in this business context
- Ability to build successful working relationships with both clients and colleagues and inspire confidence in all directions
- Familiar working with the Google business suite as well as Microsoft 365
- Experience with remote work and using Microsoft Teams
- Stress resistant, proven capability of juggling multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for anything tech and digital
- Can work UK hours 9am – 6pm
- The role can be remote or hybrid, working mainly from home using Teams, email and video conferencing for our daily stand-ups with an office space in London which will require the post holder to be motivated, disciplined and able to work under their own initiative.
The candidate will interact with a variety of teams and individuals both internally and externally, therefore should be a strong communicator (both written and verbal), and an effective team player.
Please get in touch for further details on joining this friendly, professional and approachable team!
Contract opportunity for a Desktop Support profile to start ASAP.
You will be joining a growing financial sector business IT team.
This will be a hybrid remote role.
For the right Desktop Support candidate, there will be the opportunity to become a permanent member of our client’s IT team.
As a Desktop Support representative, you will be responsible for providing IT application
and infrastructure support, as well as developing business solutions that help bring about
operational efficiencies and improvements to our client’s technology capabilities. You will report
to the Head of IT within a team of four other members. Day-to-day the role will largely involve
working with internal users as well as working closely with our third-party IT suppliers.
The successful Desktop Support profile will be:
- Customer focused – able to put themselves into the end users’ shoes to understand their
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude – able to use initiative to bring about positive change,
especially in ambiguous situations.
- Well organised and able to manage a competing work volume.
- Logically thinking – able to plan out the sequence of steps to understand and resolve a
- Driven to progress in their career and takes responsibility for their development.
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- Willing to travel between offices when required (Solent, Bournemouth, and London) on
- ccasions (20% travel)
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with the end users of technology
- A strong demonstrable desire to build a career in IT
- At least a 2:1 university degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics
- (STEM) subject that contained modules with programming exposure.
- Experience of working in a financial services operational department (ideally within a
- wealth management context)
- Evidence of improving a process using technology solutions
- Evidence of providing customer support, either in a technical or non-technical capacity
- Knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Azure, PowerApps, and Power Automate
- Technical background with evidence of programming experience in an object orientated or
- Advanced Excel skills
VBA Subject Matter Expert required for a very long-term contract based in Luxembourg at the client’s headquarters.
|Start date: January 2022 till January 2026|
The Subject Matter Expert is needed to provide the following services:
o Support several applications (mainly visual basic for applications ("VBA") and macros) in particular the Funding division
o Perform analysis, testing, documentation, reporting, and change management
o Maintain customer relationships including managing change processes and communication
o Act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to new and current practices
o Identify risks and liaise on issues related to changes
o Work with the client's subject matter experts to gather business requirements and any other relevant input required for various projects as requested.
The Subject Matter Expert’s responsibilities and deliverable tasks will include:
- Develop new required features in the VBA applications and macros the Expert Consultant is responsible for:
o Follow up on deliverables with internal and external parties
o Prepare documents to support internal decision making, testing and training material
o Perform testing, create change management documentation and otherwise support the deployment of technologies and perform production support
o Ensure all material is stored on the client's SharePoint environment for audit purposes
o Other related tasks as applicable such as organising and running meetings, developing agendas, preparing minutes, following up on open actions, identifying risk and issues with appropriate mitigating actions.
- Microsoft documents including the related computer code for all developments and applications.
- Complete and reliable functional and technical documentation concerning implemented functionalities.
- Complete test management for all functionalities and developments including:
- Creation and execution of relevant test cases, demonstrating the expected behaviour in terms of requirements fulfilment and software quality;
- Creation and execution of training, support, communications and other change management material as needed to support the change management processes.
Required Technical skills/experience:
• Software development experience with VBA and Microsoft Office macros (Access and Excel)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and shifting priorities
• Minimum 8years of IT experience
• Have a minimum of 5 years of direct experience with similar and relevant IT responsibilities
• Ability to document clear and complete business requirements
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please get in touch for further details or send your CV to apply for this not-to-be-missed long-term opportunity!
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Finance Systems Support Analyst to join a client based in central London.
Your role as a Finance Systems Support Analyst will be to support the efficient operation of all finance systems, including issue resolution within the finance systems function.
Our client is looking for a Finance Systems Support Analyst able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, who has strong systems skills, preferably in a P2P application and with either SUN or a suitable ERP. This experience needs to be in the back-end of these applications rather than as a front-end system user.
- Experience of maintaining a robust finance IT systems control environment ensuring that all reconciliations and postings are carried out to timetable and an appropriate standard
- Experience of working with large volumes of financial transactions on computerised financial systems
- Practical experience in maintaining financial records and undertaking reconciliations.
- Demonstrable experience of purchase order systems, and their interface with the finance IT accounting system.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, and advanced Excel.
- Clear understanding of the regulatory framework of accounting demonstrated by either an accounting qualification or significant experience working in a financial environment.
If this sounds like you, get in touch ASAP or send us your CV to be considered for this contract opportunity.