Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Software Developer in Test to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. It is essential you possess valid/current SC or NATO Secret Clearance. This is initially a 5 month contract at an all-in rate of €53EUR per hour.
The successful Software Developer in Test will be responsible for the following –
- Our client is looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced software developer to kick-start the integration of automated regression testing in their CI/CD system build on Azure Devops.
- The application under test is a large scale (> 1M LOC) Windows Forms application providing support to the full planning cycle of the client’s operations.
- The application uses an interface similar to Office 2016 and is mostly built using DevExpress components. The chosen testing framework to use for the project is Appium + WinAppDriver. This framework is the supported Microsoft framework, uses the same protocol and principles of the leading Web test tool (Selenium) and replaces CodedUI which VS2019 is the last version to support. The test specification will be developed in C#.
- The goal of the project is to complete in 5 months (800 hours) from scratch, the automated test skeleton development, CI adjustment and integration, communication and minimal documentation for a set (minimum 6) of representative large-scale regression scenarios on two applications (OPT and OMT).
The successful Software Developer in Test must have the following experience –
- MUST HAVE VALID/CURRENT SC OR NATO SECRET CLEARANCE.
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong C#, Microsoft .Net experience
- Experience with test development (particularly integration, system and regression tests)
- Experience with Appium or Selenium
- Knowledge of WinForms controls / applications
- Experience with Azure Devops CI/CD is a plus
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV for this Software Developer in Test position.