A successful cyber-security company is looking for a Researcher to join their growing research team. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who has an analytical mind and possesses a broad understanding of the digital world.
What are the clients expectations of you? :
- Undertake desktop research on topical cyber security issues
- Follow up on announcements of the latest cyber-attacks
- Liaise with other professionals in order to obtain further information and insight
- Prepare written summaries of the research work
- Create demonstrations
- Contribute to research publications and presentations
- Must be eligible for SC clearance.
- Experience of scripting in languages such as Python and Powershell
- Installing and configuring basic operating systems such as Windows and CentOS
- Working in virtualised environments, in the cloud and on premise
- Diagnosing network problems using tools i.e. Wireshark
- Using hex editors to probe the structure of files
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Develop prototype software, integrate basic system components and present results in reports and presentations.
- You will have a computing based degree.
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.