Are you looking for an excellent, 100% remote contract role as an experienced Oracle Access Manager working for an international client in the financial sector to configure OAUTH 2.0 with API gateway and OAM 12 C? Do you have 10+ years of experience in a progressive technical or consulting position? Willing to be hands on and technical? Then this role is for you! This contract is for a duration of 4 months and pays a market related rate.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyse & document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customise components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Develop and maintain OIM OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules
- Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD and MS Active Directory
- Implement and maintain OIM connectors for LDAP Sync
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- OAM HLD/LLD design validation and drafting.
- OAM Integration with OAUTH ->API Gateway and JET applications
- Installation of product components in various customer environments. Work in Linux environments and set them up.
- Configuration of OAM and Migration of configurations in various environments.
- You should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering subject or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a technical and/or consulting role
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML.
- 8+ years of experience of technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle Internet Directory / Unified Directory (OID/OUD)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher supporting Oracle IAM
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory and OpenLDAP
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilising username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and on-boarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with OIAM Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!