Our leading global client are looking for a GO Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be based at our clients offices in London and there will be flexibility to work remotely.
As a GO developer you will be…
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Participating in coding reviews and refactoring existing code
• Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
• Preparing and conducting releases of software components up to live
• Working with ops team to onboard new supply and demand partners
• Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting these for review
Essential skills and experience:
• Industry experience in Adtech working with third party DSP/SSPs, ad servces or exchanges
• Deep understanding of the principles of real time bidding and ad serving
• Experience in GO developing and programming
• Knowledge in Java
• Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• API design, management and consumption
• High volume data gathering, processing and transformation
• Microservice design, development, deployment and transformation
• AWS and GCP cloud environments
• Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration practices
• Experience with oRTB protocol
• Experience working in an agile environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us ASAP.
PHP Developer / Software Architect
Our client based in Brighton is a rapidly expanding global organization that delivers to millions of customers every year – providing them with solutions globally.
We are looking for PHP Developer / Architect to join the expanding team, help deliver the roadmap of highly scalable services, and have the opportunity to play an integral part in the company’s wider investment strategy.
You will work with the Technical Team under a Senior Architect, giving you the opportunity to grow in your Architecture experience and to work on application design, technical architecture, and delivery.
You will be working on APIs (developing our own and implementing partners’) as well as several established and planned front-end systems (both consumer and business focused).
We work mostly in PHP but are interested in using the right tool for the right job. Our wider tech stack includes: Ubuntu Linux, MS SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Redis, and RabbitMQ. We make use of a large number of AWS services (EC2 Auto-Scaling, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, API Gateway, to name a few), use Git + GitHub for source control and our future roadmap includes Docker and Kubernetes.
- Help design and evolve our technical architecture to best support current and predicted business needs.
- Design solutions which are reliable, scalable, and secure, balancing flexibility against complexity.
- Manage architectural risk across their architecture domain.
- Have initiative and drive to research and promote new technologies, stay current with new technologies, and apply these to help meet business needs.
- Help identify new opportunities and improvements to our existing code base, playing an active role in design and functionality decisions.
- Plan and implement code and infrastructure projects, providing great technical insight and documentation.
- Continuously evaluate development processes to ensure delivery of set goals.
- Anticipate, predict, and resolve problems before schedules are impacted.
- [RT1] Solve problems independently and as part of a team.
- Understand the importance of Quality Assurance and champion it during the development cycle.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Have experience of software development and database architecture.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in several of the technologies we use.
- See the big picture when working with complex applications and data models.
- Understand data flows involving multiple applications and microservices.
- Have a DevOps mindset, with an understanding of Cloud Computing concepts and Infrastructure as Code.
- Be motivated to learn new technologies and best practices, and champion their use.
- Enjoy and have experience building and integrating APIs.
- Have a strong background or interest in delivering successful products or systems.
- Write high quality, SOLID code whilst thinking about security, performance, resilience, scalability, and re-use when developing.
- Are comfortable writing automated tests for your code (PHPUnit / Behat / PHPSpec / etc).
- Be comfortable on the Linux command-line and hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- Anticipate, predict, and resolve problems before schedules are impacted
- Solve problems independently and as part of a team.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Be proactive, motivated, and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
Please contact us for further information regarding this exciting opportunity
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer in test to join our leading financial client on a contract basis. This role can be full-time or flexible to fit around you, it will be fully remote.
We are looking for someone who has created technical tests before and who is enthusiastic in revamping and reviewing existing processes.
• SQL Server
Please apply ASAP to be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join our established client with an annual turnover of £909 million. This is a permanent opportunity based in London.
Our client uses some of the most advanced technologies to create great experiences for their customers. We are looking for someone who is passionate in developing new software projects using the latest technologies. Working in partnership with the business, you’ll be critical in contributing to the whole software development lifecycle, using your technical skills in the Dynamics CRM platform and Microsoft Power Platform.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior (a minimum of 2 years)
- Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with power automate and power apps
- Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
- Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
- Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
- Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity please apply within.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experience developer to join our leading client based on a contract basis. Our client is based in Vienna and the role is 50% on-site and 50% remote. The hourly rate is €70.
The right candidate will be speak English and German and be experienced in the field of software engineering.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT systems (Linux servers), IT system architecture and processes
- Support in system design as well as system and integration testing of applications with DB usage
- Maintenance and replacement of legacy systems (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms)
- High willingness to learn and flexibility in familiarizing with new topics
- Structured approach and solution-oriented way of working
- Quality-conscious and proactive way of working
- High competence in analysis and design
- Desirable experience with JIRA
If you think you have the right skills for this opportunity then please apply ASAP!!
- Application development – good knowledge of:
- Software architecture, design, and development (data processing applications, reports, front ends, databases)
- Programming languages: C# .Net Framework
- Databases: MS SQL programming
- Very good knowledge of: WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service development.
- Source control: Git, TFS
- Operating systems: MS Windows platform
Endeavour is looking for a Senior Developer to join their award-winning client in Mexico City. The purpose of the role is to ensure all services remain available, secure and bug-free. This is a great company to work for, with no politics, no drama and a glass-half-full outlook.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a wide range of skills, who are comfortable pitching in wherever needed to resolve incidents, ensure platform stability and architecture solutions around deployment, monitoring, availability, security and testing, as well as speaking to and supporting customers where necessary.
Remote Work Available
- Reviewing all code as part of the team’s peer review process
- Developing own skills, and the skills of the people around them
- Being aware of changing industry standards and new technologies and how they apply to the client
- Constantly seeking out new knowledge
- PHP (good understanding of OO principles, unit testing, standards, design patterns)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Good knowledge of relevant frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of data storage systems
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge of good design patters and software architecture
- Good knowledge of automation
- Desirable: Go, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, HTML/CSS
About the Company
Our client is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces. They have a culture that is open, honest and nurtures people to their full potential.
A playful and positive environment with a passion team who are proud and accountable for the work they achieve.
Flexible start and finish times
Freedom to work from home when necessary
Competitive salary and bonus
If you are a Senior Developer looking for a great new challenge, please apply with your CV
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our client based in Cork. Salary up to £30,000 for 0-2 years’ experience. Salary up to £40,000 for 3+ years’ experience.
You will be responsible for designing and developing applications and delivering high-quality and maintainable solutions. You will be working on web projects, enhancing their internal systems, sites, and applications.
To be successful in this Software Developer position we are seeking someone with the following skills –
- REST APIs
- Experience with UX, Node, and/or SQL would also be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Software Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent Junior Backend Developer role available with our client, a large digital agency based in Central London. You will be working on exciting new projects, be trained and gain experience with the latest technologies, and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Our client’s office is easily commutable in Central London and are offering a salary IRO £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer who already has existing experience with –
- Creating APIs
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Backend Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect to join our client on the outskirts of London in Watford.
As a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect you will be responsible for the Architecture, Design and Development of a Portal Website.
You will also be required to work with third party suppliers / stakeholders.
These include a external team responsible for the web front end and a digital agency.
Skills and experience:
The project is estimated to take 6 – 9 months and the budget is up to £650 per day.
For further information regarding this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.