Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer in test to join our leading financial client on a contract basis. This role can be full-time or flexible to fit around you, it will be fully remote.
We are looking for someone who has created technical tests before and who is enthusiastic in revamping and reviewing existing processes.
• SQL Server
Please apply ASAP to be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join our established client with an annual turnover of £909 million. This is a permanent opportunity based in London.
Our client uses some of the most advanced technologies to create great experiences for their customers. We are looking for someone who is passionate in developing new software projects using the latest technologies. Working in partnership with the business, you’ll be critical in contributing to the whole software development lifecycle, using your technical skills in the Dynamics CRM platform and Microsoft Power Platform.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior (a minimum of 2 years)
- Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with power automate and power apps
- Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
- Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
- Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
- Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity please apply within.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experience developer to join our leading client based on a contract basis. Our client is based in Vienna and the role is 50% on-site and 50% remote. The hourly rate is €70.
The right candidate will be speak English and German and be experienced in the field of software engineering.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT systems (Linux servers), IT system architecture and processes
- Support in system design as well as system and integration testing of applications with DB usage
- Maintenance and replacement of legacy systems (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms)
- High willingness to learn and flexibility in familiarizing with new topics
- Structured approach and solution-oriented way of working
- Quality-conscious and proactive way of working
- High competence in analysis and design
- Desirable experience with JIRA
If you think you have the right skills for this opportunity then please apply ASAP!!
- Application development – good knowledge of:
- Software architecture, design, and development (data processing applications, reports, front ends, databases)
- Programming languages: C# .Net Framework
- Databases: MS SQL programming
- Very good knowledge of: WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service development.
- Source control: Git, TFS
- Operating systems: MS Windows platform
Endeavour is looking for a Senior Developer to join their award-winning client in Mexico City. The purpose of the role is to ensure all services remain available, secure and bug-free. This is a great company to work for, with no politics, no drama and a glass-half-full outlook.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a wide range of skills, who are comfortable pitching in wherever needed to resolve incidents, ensure platform stability and architecture solutions around deployment, monitoring, availability, security and testing, as well as speaking to and supporting customers where necessary.
Remote Work Available
- Reviewing all code as part of the team’s peer review process
- Developing own skills, and the skills of the people around them
- Being aware of changing industry standards and new technologies and how they apply to the client
- Constantly seeking out new knowledge
- PHP (good understanding of OO principles, unit testing, standards, design patterns)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Good knowledge of relevant frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of data storage systems
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge of good design patters and software architecture
- Good knowledge of automation
- Desirable: Go, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, HTML/CSS
About the Company
Our client is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces. They have a culture that is open, honest and nurtures people to their full potential.
A playful and positive environment with a passion team who are proud and accountable for the work they achieve.
Flexible start and finish times
Freedom to work from home when necessary
Competitive salary and bonus
If you are a Senior Developer looking for a great new challenge, please apply with your CV
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our client based in Cork. Salary up to £30,000 for 0-2 years’ experience. Salary up to £40,000 for 3+ years’ experience.
You will be responsible for designing and developing applications and delivering high-quality and maintainable solutions. You will be working on web projects, enhancing their internal systems, sites, and applications.
To be successful in this Software Developer position we are seeking someone with the following skills –
- REST APIs
- Experience with UX, Node, and/or SQL would also be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Software Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent Junior Backend Developer role available with our client, a large digital agency based in Central London. You will be working on exciting new projects, be trained and gain experience with the latest technologies, and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Our client’s office is easily commutable in Central London and are offering a salary IRO £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer who already has existing experience with –
- Creating APIs
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Backend Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect to join our client on the outskirts of London in Watford.
As a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect you will be responsible for the Architecture, Design and Development of a Portal Website.
You will also be required to work with third party suppliers / stakeholders.
These include a external team responsible for the web front end and a digital agency.
Skills and experience:
The project is estimated to take 6 – 9 months and the budget is up to £650 per day.
For further information regarding this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Our cyber security client based in Reading are looking for a Development Team Lead to join their organisation.
Our client is very flexible, whether you are already working as a Team Lead, or if you are a developer looking for a step up into a Team Lead/Management position, as long as you have a passion for or interest in cyber security and looking to grow your career, our client will be interested in speaking with you.
Salary up to £60k depending on how much Team Lead experience you have. Excellent benefits package on offer, our client provides plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth, and chances to push your development skills further. They provide voluntary bootcamp sessions, free workshops, annual health checks, research opportunities, casual dress code, discount gym membership, and regular off-site events.
For this Software Developer / Development Team Lead role we are looking for someone with the following experience –
- RedHat Linux
- Test Automation
- CI/CD principles
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work for a company who are passionate about cyber security and growing your skills further please apply asap.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer to join our Engineering based client on a long-term contract based in the Midlands.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong C# Backend Developer experience. As our client is an Engineering based client, previous experience working with Engineering / manufacturing / Industrial clients would be of benefit, but not essential.
As a C# Backend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following –
- Designing and implementing server-based applications
- Working in real-time on mission critical systems and applications
To be successful in this C# Backend Developer role experience with the following would be beneficial –
- Visual Studio
- Oracle or SQL Server
- Writing communications interfaces to external systems – TCP/IP, PLC’s, Control Systems, Siemens S7, Modbus, etc
- Previous experience working on engineering/manufacturing projects
Please apply asap to be considered for this C# Backend Developer contract opportunity.