Endeavour Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Software Developer (.Net) to join their housing association client on a remote permanent basis. We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer who wants to play a significant role in the full SDLC of a niche and highly respected range of new projects coming in. If you are looking for an enjoyable and challenging position that will require to you use your full range of technical skills and ingenuity, then you need look no further.
- Developing and shaping software using good OO and SOLID principles in a TDD way
- Testing software
- Releasing and deploying software
- Supporting and fixing problems for clients and the support desk
- Being part of a team, joining in with pair programming, retrospectives, and sprint
- Evidence of being in a long-term contract or permanent position previously
- 3+ years’ experience with C# and .Net
- Web based Technologies
- Azure or other cloud-based technologies
Whilst the position is remote, you may be required to be onsite for meetings every few months, so need to be within a reasonable distance of either Mitcham or Liverpool.
Lead Full Stack Developer / London
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic recession busting Lead Full Stack Developer Role based in Central London (Remote initially) for a leading client of ours going through a major digitalisation program and upgrade.
You will have a strong track record in .NET technologies having progressed into a technical lead role. You will be comfortable working across front-end and back-end technology stacks
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer that has proven experience leading a team of Developers as well as strong Technical experience with C#.Net, Agile, React, SQL Server and Azure / Cloud.
We are also looking for you to have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal customers, understand their requirements, create solutions and to influence business stakeholders.
Skills and Technologies Used:
- Experience leading a team of developers.
- Agile delivery (ideally Scrum or Kanban).
- Development experience utilising C#, ASP, .NET and MVC, and Web API / RESTful.
- PHP, SQL Server, Oracle and Cosmos DB / NoSQL.
- Source Control GIT.
- Cloud technologies and the use of DevOps tools
This is an excellent opportunity and a secure option to avoid the recession and job uncertainty that will follow. For further details, please forward us a copy of your CV.
Solution Architect / C# .Net, Azure
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Solution Architect / Senior Architect / Lead Architect with strong Microsoft experience in C# .Net and Azure to join our client based in London.
This is an exciting ongoing project digitalizing and modernizing a massive organization and bringing them to the forefront of technology.
We are looking for someone that’s technically very strong, but also has a strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to lead a small team and talk directly to board level executives.
Skills and experience:
- Solution Architecture
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Thinker
- .Net C#
- Integration technologies, middleware, service oriented architecture and API
- Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Experience of working with senior business stakeholders
For further details regarding this exciting permanent opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply
Calling for an experienced DevOps Engineer!
Our client, a large Housing association, based in central London is looking for a DevOps engineer to join our growing development team.
As the successful DevOps Engineer you will design, develop and in some cases own the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of our client’s SaaS products, using your experience to achieve this within optimal cost. As part of your role you will be required to create, maintain and optimise infrastructure as code, across Azure.
The ideal DevOps engineer will have proven experience working as a .Net Developer and the ability to coach junior DevOps colleagues .
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Microsoft Azure cloud-based applications including App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure AD, Azure Data Factory, Azure Resource Manager, Identity Services, Service Fabric and Key Vault.
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Programming language experience using PowerShell and C#.
• Application Insights.
• Certificates, Ciphers and Encryption.
• Atlassian suite of applications i.e. Confluence, Jira, Lucid Charts.
• Agile techniques such as SCRUM.
• Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
• Outstanding problem solver.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Load balancing, routing, switching, DNS, network firewalls, and web application firewalls.
• Unix / Linux.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field. (Master’s degree preferred)
Please apply ASAP and send us your CV or get in touch to discuss this excellent career opportunity!
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for Developers to join our leading financial client in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great team and environment, plus lots of opportunities to do your own work and projects. They are looking for people to join their team as soon as possible.
- Manage and mentor Junior Developers
- Manager and deliver projects and tasks
- Ensure coding practices are followed
- Escalate when difficulties and problems arise
- Experience of ASP.NET (Core and .NET Framework
- Experience with C# 7+
- Experience with GIT / SVN
- Knowledge of DevOps (Jenkins, Octopus, Container technologies)
- Knowledge of Vue frameworks and webpack
- Knowledge of MS-SGL (via ORM), Elastic
- Knowledge of Signal-R
- Knowledge of Rest, WCF and gRPC
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV as soon as possible!
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for 3 Mainframe Developers to join our client in Dublin on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial client.
The Mainframe Developer will be part of a team that is designing, developing, testing and implementing CLOAS applications. The client is offering full training in CLOAS functionality.
- Developing CLOAS based functionality to support external client needs
- Initial unit testing on all development prior to handing over to QA team
- Producing requirements/ technical specifications
- Production Support
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders, including other development/ testing teams.
Key skills and experience required of the Mainframe Developer
- Mainframe Development experience
- .Net, C#
- COBOL (or another 3rd generation programming language)
- MS Office
- IBM OS/390 (MVS) platform experience with Endevor/TSO
- CLOAS knowledge or experience
- Previous experience in the Banking/ Financial Sector
Please apply with your CV.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join our marketing agency client based in Central London for a short-term contract. Approx 20 working days at a rate of £400 per day.
To be successful in this .NET Developer role we are looking for someone with the following experience -
- .NET Core
- REST API
- Entity Framework
- Experience working as a developer within marketing, media, sales, etc
Please apply asap to be considered for this .NET Developer role.
A large international defence organisation is seeking a Web Developer to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying single page web applications. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Web Developer role you must have the following experience –
- .NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- UI Design
- Unit Testing
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Web Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer to join our Engineering based client on a long-term contract based in the Midlands.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong C# Backend Developer experience. As our client is an Engineering based client, previous experience working with Engineering / manufacturing / Industrial clients would be of benefit, but not essential.
As a C# Backend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following –
- Designing and implementing server-based applications
- Working in real-time on mission critical systems and applications
To be successful in this C# Backend Developer role experience with the following would be beneficial –
- Visual Studio
- Oracle or SQL Server
- Writing communications interfaces to external systems – TCP/IP, PLC’s, Control Systems, Siemens S7, Modbus, etc
- Previous experience working on engineering/manufacturing projects
Please apply asap to be considered for this C# Backend Developer contract opportunity.