Calling for an experienced DevOps Engineer!
Our client, a large Housing association, based in central London is looking for a DevOps engineer to join our growing development team.
As the successful DevOps Engineer you will design, develop and in some cases own the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of our client’s SaaS products, using your experience to achieve this within optimal cost. As part of your role you will be required to create, maintain and optimise infrastructure as code, across Azure.
The ideal DevOps engineer will have proven experience working as a .Net Developer and the ability to coach junior DevOps colleagues .
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Microsoft Azure cloud-based applications including App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure AD, Azure Data Factory, Azure Resource Manager, Identity Services, Service Fabric and Key Vault.
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Programming language experience using PowerShell and C#.
• Application Insights.
• Certificates, Ciphers and Encryption.
• Atlassian suite of applications i.e. Confluence, Jira, Lucid Charts.
• Agile techniques such as SCRUM.
• Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
• Outstanding problem solver.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Load balancing, routing, switching, DNS, network firewalls, and web application firewalls.
• Unix / Linux.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field. (Master’s degree preferred)
Please apply ASAP and send us your CV or get in touch to discuss this excellent career opportunity!
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for Developers to join our leading financial client in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great team and environment, plus lots of opportunities to do your own work and projects. They are looking for people to join their team as soon as possible.
- Manage and mentor Junior Developers
- Manager and deliver projects and tasks
- Ensure coding practices are followed
- Escalate when difficulties and problems arise
- Experience of ASP.NET (Core and .NET Framework
- Experience with C# 7+
- Experience with GIT / SVN
- Knowledge of DevOps (Jenkins, Octopus, Container technologies)
- Knowledge of Vue frameworks and webpack
- Knowledge of MS-SGL (via ORM), Elastic
- Knowledge of Signal-R
- Knowledge of Rest, WCF and gRPC
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV as soon as possible!
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for 3 Mainframe Developers to join our client in Dublin on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial client.
The Mainframe Developer will be part of a team that is designing, developing, testing and implementing CLOAS applications. The client is offering full training in CLOAS functionality.
- Developing CLOAS based functionality to support external client needs
- Initial unit testing on all development prior to handing over to QA team
- Producing requirements/ technical specifications
- Production Support
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders, including other development/ testing teams.
Key skills and experience required of the Mainframe Developer
- Mainframe Development experience
- .Net, C#
- COBOL (or another 3rd generation programming language)
- MS Office
- IBM OS/390 (MVS) platform experience with Endevor/TSO
- CLOAS knowledge or experience
- Previous experience in the Banking/ Financial Sector
Please apply with your CV.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join our marketing agency client based in Central London for a short-term contract. Approx 20 working days at a rate of £400 per day.
To be successful in this .NET Developer role we are looking for someone with the following experience -
- .NET Core
- REST API
- Entity Framework
- Experience working as a developer within marketing, media, sales, etc
Please apply asap to be considered for this .NET Developer role.
A large international defence organisation is seeking a Web Developer to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying single page web applications. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Web Developer role you must have the following experience –
- .NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- UI Design
- Unit Testing
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Web Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer to join our Engineering based client on a long-term contract based in the Midlands.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong C# Backend Developer experience. As our client is an Engineering based client, previous experience working with Engineering / manufacturing / Industrial clients would be of benefit, but not essential.
As a C# Backend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following –
- Designing and implementing server-based applications
- Working in real-time on mission critical systems and applications
To be successful in this C# Backend Developer role experience with the following would be beneficial –
- Visual Studio
- Oracle or SQL Server
- Writing communications interfaces to external systems – TCP/IP, PLC’s, Control Systems, Siemens S7, Modbus, etc
- Previous experience working on engineering/manufacturing projects
Please apply asap to be considered for this C# Backend Developer contract opportunity.
Our Client is looking for a Software Team Lead with strong technical and people skills to lead a team of Software Developers.
The role is based in our Clients Brighton Office and paying a salary of £50,000.
You will own the development roadmap, develop project plans and resource projects, manage, mentor and coach the team, and ensure high standards of software quality.
You must have previous experience with hands on software development and a passion for technology.
Our client uses the following technologies, you aren’t expected to know all of them, but firm experience coding with some of them would be beneficial.
• .Net / MVC
• REST / SOAP
• MS SQL Server or MS SQL
• PHP Frameworks, Symfony, Zend, MVC
• Version Control using GitHub or SVN
• AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure
• Mobile platforms / applications.
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Are you a looking for a fantastic permanent role? Then this is the role for you! Endeavour Recruitment is recruiting for a Software Architect to join a growing Software client in Southampton, Hampshire. This role is a permanent position and salary is dependent on experience.
What will you be responsible for?:
- Designing, implementing and reviewing architectural solutions.
- Setting and ensuring the right standards are expected and delivered.
- Leading the new and ongoing development on key systems for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues.
- Coach, support, and mentor developers to improve over time.
- Promoting a strong adherence to standards and oversight – practice and guidance.
- Promoting a team culture and continuous improvement.
- Identifying improvements, planning and estimating work, designing architectures and implementing solutions.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong experience working with C# and Microsoft .Net Framework / .Net Core using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- You must have excellent documentation skills, using both written and diagrammatic mediums to enable developers to easily deliver soundly architected, reliable, performant and secure solutions.
- You should have a good level of experience of working with RESTful Web APIs.
- You have an in depth understanding of dependency injection and IoC.
- You must have an excellent understanding of Unit testing.
- Professional experience working with source control and CI tools such as team city.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the retail or loyalty sector would be advantageous.
- Some experience of AWS, notably Lambda and serverless development.
- A working knowledge of firewalls, networking, and DNS.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Software Architect!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected Test Engineer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a Test Engineer. Our client has requested that the Test Engineer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €420 euros.
What is expected of the Senior Test Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a tester as part of the functional and technical tests of their applications and packages.
- The tasks of the Senior Test Engineer consist in establishing a test plan based on the documentation of a project. It also determines the scope of test automation and automates regression scenarios. It executes (automated) test scenarios and records the bugs found.
- At the end of the test process, you will report the results to the project managers and provides advice on the Go/NoGo decision.
- You are also responsible for the preparation of a master test plan with the scope description, test criteria and planning, before the start of the test phase.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- At least 5 years of experience working with HP-ALM/QC.
- 5 years of experience working with HP-QTP.
- You must have an ISTQB qualification with at least 3 years’ experience using it.
- You should have at least 1 year of experience working with Oracle, Python and .NET.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Senior Test Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.