Full Stack developer
Calling for an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer with AWS working experience to join our software development client’s team for a long-term contract opportunity.
The role offers flexibility to work fully remotely!
The Full Stack developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors.
The selected Full Stack developer will be responsible for the provision of AWS services between a frontend application and backend.
To be considered for the Full Stack developer, you must have the following skills set:
o AWS API Gateway
o At least two years cloud experience in AWS
o Python knowledge/experience
o Extensive commercial development experience in C#, ASP.Net or Java
o Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server, including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
o Software development using Agile methodologies
o Messaging framework like NServiceBus, Masstransit or equivalent
• AWS Lambda
• SNS & SQS
• Experience with integrating databases/services on premise with the cloud required
• Comfortable with Test Driven Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Moq, NUnit, SpecFlow, etc.
Get in touch ASAP for further details about this excellent contract opportunity!
C# Software Engineer
C# Software Engineer
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled C# Software Engineer with WPF and MVC / MVVM experience to join our client.
Our client has a site in Bristol and Sutton in Surrey, so either location is fine for a Hybrid worker, and they would also consider fully remote for the right person.
Our client provides award-winning products, solutions, and services powering enterprise software for hundreds of clients across four continents and fourteen countries. They have a world-class component content management platform as well as creating the documentation, online help, visual media, training materials, and other types of content required to compete at the highest level.
- To develop defect-free code for multiple roadmap requirements, client customizations and software integrations for multiple versions of our products.
- Work with clients to understand issues and develop a resolution plan.
- Work with the product owner to translate roadmap features into user stories, suggesting technical solutions and identifying risks.
- Design and develop new features and functionality for our documentation and help authoring products.
- Collaboratively refine and adapt the technological approach and continuously improve the development process.
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies.
- Work with QA and operations teams to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Developing applications with C#/.NET web and back-end functionality using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Developing solutions with the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) framework for desktop applications.
- .NET, WPF, PRISM, Unit Testing, Async and applying MVC and MVVM patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in developing quality, maintainable and well-designed software. Good understanding and practical experience with OOA/OOD/OOP and the application of SOLID principles. Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment experience using Azure DevOps and Git.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies including Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Experience with XML development: XSD and XSLT (hands-on experience in XSLTs, DTD, XSDs).
- Experience with HTML DOM manipulation
- Familiarity with WSDL and Swagger/OpenApi web service definition formats.
- Experience working with stakeholders and business analysts to gather business requirements to derive functional and non-functional requirements.
We have an urgent requirement from one of our client based in South Africa – 100% remote.
Our client is looking for profiles with:
• Net experience
• Strong SQL server and database design skills
• Devops CI/CD experience
•Ajax (nice to have)
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer in test to join our leading financial client on a contract basis. This role can be full-time or flexible to fit around you, it will be fully remote.
We are looking for someone who has created technical tests before and who is enthusiastic in revamping and reviewing existing processes.
• SQL Server
Please apply ASAP to be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Software Engineer to join our client on a contract basis. The position is based in Cumbria and is Inside IR35. For this role you will be required to apply for Security Clearance.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across the full lifecycle – design, code, test, and document. They will be used to working in a regulated environment and the QA responsibilities that imposes.
Essential skills & experience:
- Visual Studio IDE
- C#, .NET and .NET Core (minimum 3 years)
- Vue.js experience (minimum 1 year)
- TypeScript (minimum 1 year)
- Entity Framework
- ORACLE PL/SQL, SQL*Plus
- Web.API development
- Power BI
- Use Case analysis
- Ability to produce architectural, component and detailed designs based upon SOLID principles. Ideally with experience of using Sparx Enterprise Architect CASE tool
- Familiarity with design patterns, distributed architectures, UML
- Test automation using common test and mocking frameworks for the languages/environments above (nUNIT and Jest)
- Coverage tool familiarity
- Familiar with formal version management systems (e.g. GIT)
- The ideal candidate will hold a Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related subject
If you think this position is a good match for you please apply ASAP.
- Application development – good knowledge of:
- Software architecture, design, and development (data processing applications, reports, front ends, databases)
- Programming languages: C# .Net Framework
- Databases: MS SQL programming
- Very good knowledge of: WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service development.
- Source control: Git, TFS
- Operating systems: MS Windows platform
.Net Developer - Remote
.Net Developer – Fully Remote – Any Country
Our Insurance client has an urgent need for a contract .Net Developer to join them on a 6 month contract. The role is fully remote and can be undertaken by the right candidate in any country.
You will need experience with C#, VB.Net and SQL Server
Insurance / ideally Health Insurance experience
Strong Analytical Skills, fast learner.
Working on core system, legacy applications.
Duties will include:
- Provide quality applications that are free of defects, fit for purpose, and designed for ongoing ease of support and maintenance. This may include desktop, web and mobile device applications.
- Design and development of applications, reports and system enhancements together with supporting existing applications
- Participate in the Analysis, Design and Testing process
- Prepare and maintain System Documentation and User Manuals
Qualifications and Experience:
A Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Sound knowledge in VB.Net, C#, ASP .Net and SQL
- 4+ years in programming using Microsoft Technologies is preferred.
- Experience in Reporting, Web Development using HTML5/CSS3 would be a definite advantage
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment would be an advantage
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply
Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity in the Southampton area?
Do you have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a software developer?
An IT Consultancy client is looking for a Software developer to join their small but growing team serving clients across a number of sectors.
The selected Software developer will be taking on responsibility for back-end development across several related client systems, including real time data exchange with third parties.
Our client is looking for a developer experienced in C#, .Net and SQL.
You will have the possibility to progress to design and leadership roles across these projects.
This position will offer flexible working options and support for professional development and training.
C#, .NET, SQL Server
Salary range: £30-40k
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP on this excellent career opportunity!
C# Application Developer
C# Application Developer
6 months contract with a Global manufacturing client.
The C# developer will be involved in the development and architecture of applications and services that process local data and integrate third party web services.
The successful C# developer will have proven and demonstrable experience with Application development using C#.
• Software architecture, design and development (data processing applications, reports, front ends, databases)
• Programming languages: C# .Net Framework
• Databases: MS SQL programming
• Very good knowledge of: WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service development.
• Source control: Git, TFS
• Operating systems: MS Windows platform
Our client is a recognized global brand. The role is working with a great team of Developers and offers an ongoing role with the company.
Please apply and send your CV ASAP or get in touch for more info!
Urgently recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join a leading client based in London.
- Proven experience with Dynamics CRM (Versions 2015/2016/365)
- CRM deployment
- Configuration and experience carrying out version upgrades.
- Development expertise in .NET stack including :
- ASP .NET
- Restful API
- Web Services
- MS SQL 2012, 2014
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Please get in touch for further details.