Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Data Management Support profile to work with a pharmaceutical global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Data Management Support will be part of a project aiming to ensure flawless delivery of the EMEA commercial data into ENSEMBLE platform through data acquisition coordination, master data management and constant quality monitoring.
Leads EMPOWER (self-service reporting platform) workstream and
coordinates delivery of self-service environment across EMEA
- Ensures data cataloguing efforts are adequate to the project deployment timelines
- Defines and manages the deployment of holistic data quality framework for EMEA commercial organization
- Manages requirements and leads the delivery of changes in MDM and DQ systems
- Builds a community and shares best practices with local Operating companies regarding data quality controls
- Monitors sustainability over time to ensure system is embedded and functioning
- Leads a team of external vendors to ensure proper monitoring and master data administration for all the EMEA sources
- Leads community of POWER users in collaboration with EMEA change manager
Skills & Experience:
▪ 5+ years experience with Business Intelligence systems and data management
▪ Data engineering background and experience (3+ experience with SQL)
▪ Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift is an advantage
▪ 2+ years of experience with Data Catalogue / Data Quality management
▪ Demonstrated success in Project Management in an agile environment
▪ Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
▪ Implementation of self-service descriptive analytics is an advantage
▪ Experience with pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
▪ Passion to challenge the status quo and find out of the box solutions – loves and
▪ Solid appetite to design and implement improvements to achieve operational excellence
▪ Strong sense of user experience
▪ Experience in working with agile teams
▪ Analytical approach to problem solving
▪ Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
▪ Strong communication skills
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a FileMaker Developer to join a leading client (low carbon technologies) based in Canary Wharf.
Qualifications and Experience:
FileMaker Certification or 3 years working Multicultural organisations.
Ability to use the development tools and methodologies as specified.
Experience in at least one of the following technical areas are desirable:
- Oracle DBMS development
Skills and responsibilities:
- Assistance with design activities and prototyping.
- Design and implement software, based on requirements and/or analysis artefacts. Implement and perform unit tests reflecting system specifications.
- Implement and maintain the necessary software development lifecycle artefacts.
- Working experience in using static code analysis software and addressing violations raised by the product is desirable.
- Working experience in using defect tracking software and addressing defects.
- Experience in working in an environment with technical teams comprised of testers, analysts and system administrators and solution architects.
- Capacity to assist the support team with training the users of the system.
- Assistance with operational support of software produced.
- Capacity to assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by external system suppliers to ensure that they conform to requirements and methodology.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards is desirable.
- Analytical skills to establish root causes of defects and incidents are required.
If you are a FileMaker Developer looking for a new career opportunity, then please apply.
Calling urgently for ETL developers for an exciting REMOTE contract opportunity to join a financial sector client, based in Sweden!
Our client is looking for an ETL developer who has experience within the financial industry and working in multicultural environments.
The selected ETL developer will work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Intelligence Architect, Data Analyst as well as business stakeholders.
•Develop common Enterprise Data Warehouse platform based on Informatica PowerCenter and Oracle database
•Design secure and reliable workflows for staging, cleansing and loading with high performance
•Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements, processes, and products as input to solution specification s o f a development task
•Work with the Data Governance organization to ensure alignment or additions to the current Business Glossary definitions.
•Populate data marts with quality data for use with BI solutions
•Support data quality routines
•Work with metadata management
•Knowledge and experience from the financial sector
• Good knowledge and experience with databases and data modeling, preferably Oracle(and SQL)
•Good knowledge of data quality and handling quality issues
•Extensive knowledge in Informatica Powercenter
•Knowledge of business intelligence tools (QlikView etc.) is a plus
•Experience with ETL tools and processing
•Experience with data lake concepts
•Experience working with data quality
•Experience designing data warehouse solutions
•Experience with master data management
•Experience with meta data and reference data management
•Good developer skills
•Good documentation skills
•Work both individually and working together
•Structured, analytical and accurate
•Fluent in English, Awareness and handling of cultural differences
•Understand business needs and translate into technical terms and solutions
•Strong will to gain new knowledge
Apply or get in touch ASAP for more details on this fantastic remote contract opportunity!
Skilled ETL Developer required urgently to join a financial client in Sweden.
This is a 6 months contract onsite.
The selected ETL Developer will be responsible for the following duties:
•Develop a deep familiarity with a variety of data sources including transactional databases, data warehouses, internal tools, and external integrations.
•Develop data programs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from the data warehouse, assures that architecture and development follow data warehouse best practices. This individual works with DW architects, data architects, DBAs to ensure enterprise DW solutions are reliable, scalable, flexible and low maintenance.
•Develops reports, dashboards, and tools using SQL, and QlikView, as well as other tools.
•Takes ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality and integrity; proactively identifying issues at every step and coordinating the implementation of required fixes.
•Partners with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and assist in the development of dashboards, visualizations and solutions tailored to their needs.
•Documents existing processes, architectures and code.
•Assists, mentors, and instructs lower-level developers and analysts as needed.
•Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
The successful ETL Developer will have the required demonstrable experience with:
- Informatica DQ (must have): experience in designing and implementing Data quality checks in IDQ.
- development experience using PowerCenter 9/10.
- ETL - Informatica with Oracle,
- Qlik, Axiom (optional)
- Datawarehouse concepts.
Please send your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info regarding this contract opportunity.
An excellent contract opportunity for a PL/SQL Developer who speaks Dutch or French to join a client in the Banking Sector.
This is an on-site near Brussels.
To start as soon as possible for an initial 6 month contract.
As the PL/SQL Developer you will be responsible for the development of PL/SQL programmes in a Unix/Linux-Oracle environment.
You will be joining an existing team to complete a GDPR project.
If you are looking for a new, dynamic contract opportunity to get in touch for further details.
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Security Engineer to join a financial client based in Brussels, for a long-term project.
Our client requires a bilingual Security Engineer, speaking fluent French, to work alongside the Infrastructure manager in order to implement, improve and operate the framework and all actions and/or controls required to ensure the security of our client IT Assets.
The successful Security Engineer will be involved in the following deliverable tasks:
- Make deep analysis of audit recommendations; define with all stakeholders the remediation actions needed and follow up until the actions are fully implemented
- Prepare security agents deployments on platforms
- Conducting some tests with specific tools.
- Work on security scanning & vulnerability remediation
- Work on Privilege Account Management deployment/operational integration
- Elaborate technical operation guidelines in line with security requirements
- Windows Servers;
- RHL Linux; VMware;
- SQL Server;
- SIEM; VPN; WAF;PKI;
- Infrastructure Design;
- Shell scripting
Please send us your CV or get in touch for more details about this no-to-be-missed opportunity
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
- Are you a Business Analyst looking for a long-term contract?
- Do you enjoy travelling?
- Are you a Native/Fluent Spanish speaker?
- Do you have excellent communication skills in English?
- Do you have technical support experience with Software applications?
Endeavour has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a global and reputable organisation, based in Geneva.
This opportunity will allow you to work remotely after an initial couple of weeks training on site.
You will also be expected to travel and stay in various Latin America countries for periods of 2-3 weeks at a time.
All expenses will be covered by our client, as regular travelling will be required.
Our client is looking for a Spanish speaking Business Analyst, who has technical experience with installation support for Java based software applications. You will also have a good understanding of oracle or SQL database.
Please apply or get in touch ASAP to get further details about this fantastic opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to join a leading organisation on an initial 2 month contract. Possibility of long term extensions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Technical : Java/J2E, Maven, Hibernate, Spring, Angular, Oracle
Methodology : Agile scrum (asset)
Language : English, knowledge of French would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience : 5 years +
Hourly rate: 46.25 Euros per hour
If you are a Full Stack Java Developer with the above mentioned experience, looking for fantastic opportunity in a beautiful location, please don’t hesitate to apply!
A large international defence organisation is seeking an Oracle DBA to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be responsible for maintaining Oracle Applications and must have experience with OAM, OIM, and OID. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Oracle Database Administrator role you must have the following experience –
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle Single Sign-On with Active Directory
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Oracle Hyperion Planning Installations
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Oracle Database Administrator role.