Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Validation Engineer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract based in Swindon. You will be responsible for creating test plans for validation and performing device evaluations.
To be successful in this Validation Engineer role we are seeking someone who has experience with the following -
- Mixed signal validation
- Power management applications
- Analogue circuit design experience
- Digital circuit design experience
Please apply asap to be considered for this Validation Engineer contract role.
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Dutch speaking Data Engineer, to work with a client, based in Belgium, for 6 months
The successful Data Engineer will be part of a project aiming to make the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely.
Our client is looking for a bilingual English/Dutch Data Engineer, with the following skills and experience:
- Python development experience
- Pyspark Data Processing
- Experience with workflow management and data load job scheduling (Airflow or other DAG based data pipelines orchestrators)
- Development of data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of developing in an Agile environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Please, get in touch ASAP to discuss in further details, or send us your CV to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Experience Dutch speaking Data Scientist required for a 6 month contract based in Brussels. Public Sector.
Daily rate: 500 Euros per day
- A Master / Bachelor degree in an IT related field
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player
- Experience working in high-demanding environment
- Experienced in data modelling
- Knowledge of different database types (relational, document, graphs)
- Experienced with visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik view/sense, Tableau, Spotfire)
- You have strong knowledge of state-of-the-art machine learning and statistical methods (focus on forecasting methods)
- Flask (optional)
- Plotly or other (desirable)
- Cypher (desirable)
- Github (desirable)
Preferably, you have work experience with the end-to-end data science project life cycle, including:
- Translating business requests into data requirements
- Identifying high-value use cases through data exploration and visualization.
- Developing machine learning solutions (incl. feature engineering, model fitting, etc.).
- Deploying scalable machine learning applications to production.
- You have strong knowledge of software development
- A creative problem solver
Please apply for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Junior Support Engineer to join our client based in Leeds. You will test and validate software releases and provide technical support for their systems.
You will ideally have worked in a support/developer role previously, and have the following experience –
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Software Development/Scripting experience – ideally Bash, Python, and/or PowerShell
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Python, AWS, and/or Azure would be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Support Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract based in Brussels, Belgium. This is a Dutch speaking position. Rate €500EUR per day.
You will work with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and other Data Engineers, to take the data science platform to the next level. You will assist in the development of a data abstraction layer and connecting this with a range of data sources, such as relational databases and external data sources.
To be successful in this Data Engineer role you must have the following experience -
Please apply asap to be considered for this Data Engineer role.
Experienced Big Data Consultant to join a large banking client in Brussels.
English speaking site.
Early September start for 6 months with possible extension.
- 5 year + experienced and practical knowledge of Flink/Kafka
- Hands-on experience in big data stack - Horton works and technologies/languages like Hive, ELK, Cassandra, Python
- Profound knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL queries, performance-tuning)
- Knowledge of DWH data modelling (i.e. Kimball or Inman)
Please apply for further details. We look forward to your cv.
We are seeking a Machine Learning Researcher to join the Research and Development team of our international telecom client based in Stockholm, Sweden. This will be a long-term contract with extremely competitive rates on offer.
You will be responsible for researching and innovating machine learning in wireless networks and follow and influence research tracks in wireless radio access networks.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience –
- Masters or PhD in relevant topic
- Knowledge of Radio Access Network algorithms
- Experience designing and implementing PHY L1 and RRM L2 algorithms for RAN
- Applying machine learning techniques
- Modelling and simulation
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this role.
Looking to enjoy the summer in Belgium ?
An excellent contract opportunity for a Software Developer with PHP, Symfony and AngularJS experience.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are technically and functionally challenging. The goal is that we would like to get the different planning applications towards a central application, focusing on the work requests.
As a highly technological company, our client appreciates and values technical skills. Agile software development forms the core in addition to source control, continuous integration, modern development hardware and up-to-date development teams
Skills / Experience
- Broad technical background
- Is not afraid to look for and find a good technical solution for all types of problems
- Monitor standards in our PHP domain and ready to promote the overall quality of the code
- Excellent knowledge of Symfony and AngularJS
- Ready to pass on your knowledge
- Ready to promote the general quality of the code
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for the back-end as well as for the front-end
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Are you a looking for an excellent permanent role? We are recruiting for a Windows Build and Deployment Engineer to join a client in Southampton, Hampshire. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Windows build and update deployment in accordance with industry best practices for secure systems.
- Updates and patches are to be reviewed and tested whilst liaising with the security team to ensure any vulnerabilities are remediated effectively.
- Optimise and improve the system build and imaging processes for customer systems.
- Working with the security team to maintain system hardening standards (CIS).
- Maintaining anti-virus and anti-malware configuration.
- Testing software patches in line with regression test scripts.
- Maintain the security patching process for OS system images, ensuring systems receive then action appropriate updates on time and with minimal system impact.
- Deploying and managing application deployment into system images.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure ongoing compliance and governance is maintained.
- Support third party vulnerability testing and audit of system builds.
- Working with the security council and raising security incidents relating to system builds.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have Desktop, EPOS build and configuration experience
- Experience of deployment tools, Ghost, Windows MDT and WDS
- You must have Product Activation Techniques (MAK/KMS)
- Proven experience of creating and deploying custom OS images
- You should have Windows 7, Windows 10 build and MS troubleshooting experience
- Intermediate network skills
- Technical Knowledge of Intel based hardware systems
- You must have commercial experience in basic IT infrastructure
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Scripting (PowerShell/Python)
- Understanding of windows licencing models.
- Windows or InfoSec industry Certifications
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Windows Build and Deployment Engineer!