A Software Test Engineer is required to join the software QA test team of our Buckinghamshire based client, a manufacturer of software for the telecommunications and speech processing market.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work and be part of our client’s QA team, responsible for ensuring that all products and services offered are fit for purpose.
The selected Software Test Engineer in this team will have the following responsibilities:
• Software development of tools and scripts for use by the QA team
• Creating tests and writing test plans.
• Executing test plans.
• Raising issues with the development teams and then working with those teams to help resolve the issues found.
• Creating test systems that will fully exercise the products on test and that will give us “real use” coverage.
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
• Programming experience in one or more of the following languages
• A good knowledge of TCP/IP networks and how to configure their setup
• Experience working with Linux and Windows servers at an administration level
If this sounds like you, send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info!
Are you a European citizen looking for an exciting, long term contract opportunity in Luxemburg?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Architect to join the internal IT hosting services provider of a large European Institution.
The role is part of a team of 40 technical architects and 5 service architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect; this team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers, that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
- Handle the design of hosting services and their update (new versions and functionalities) based on business intelligence products. This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline, including inventory, monitoring, etc.
- Advise on design and other improvements to services
- Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date
- Qualify new version and patches through functional testing, performance testing, and security assessments
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues
- Essential Technical skills
- Installation and administration of Qlik Sense
- Automation and monitoring of IT services
- Report development in SAP BO or Qlik Sense
- Python, Perl or Shell scripting
- Desirable Technical skills
- Installation and administration of SAP BO and SAP DS
- SAS administration
- SAP HANA administration
- Web services development
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment
- At least 5 years of experience in IT architecture in any domain
- Ablity to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- Improvements to Qlik services including Nprinting, Geoanalytics
- Automation of the Qlik Sense hosting service
- Possibly, introduction of new services based on R or HANA
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Software support profile who will be joining a UK based manufacturer of hardware and software for the telecommunications market with international scope, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for a software literate, technically minded profile who enjoys working with customers building converged network communication.
The selected Software support profile will be part of our client’s Technical Support team and be working alongside the engineer team.
Your role will include the following deliverables:
- Log and review incoming technical support inquiries from customers and partners via telephone and email; duplicate, research, resolve and test potential defects; answer technical product questions.
- Develop and execute test plans
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills; anticipate error conditions and likely failure scenarios.
- Escalate issues to engineering as and when needed. Set customer expectations; provide regular updates.
- On-site customer support when necessary and undertake national and international travel as required.
- Help R&D teams with developing and testing new products
- Help write QA test applications
- A degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ programming experience: Java, Python, C# or Bash
- Technical Customer Support experience
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer hardware and software
- A good knowledge of Linux system administration
Please apply or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to join a great and caring team!
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Validation Engineer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract based in Swindon. You will be responsible for creating test plans for validation and performing device evaluations.
To be successful in this Validation Engineer role we are seeking someone who has experience with the following -
- Mixed signal validation
- Power management applications
- Analogue circuit design experience
- Digital circuit design experience
Please apply asap to be considered for this Validation Engineer contract role.
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Dutch speaking Data Engineer, to work with a client, based in Belgium, for 6 months
The successful Data Engineer will be part of a project aiming to make the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely.
Our client is looking for a bilingual English/Dutch Data Engineer, with the following skills and experience:
- Python development experience
- Pyspark Data Processing
- Experience with workflow management and data load job scheduling (Airflow or other DAG based data pipelines orchestrators)
- Development of data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of developing in an Agile environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Please, get in touch ASAP to discuss in further details, or send us your CV to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Experience Dutch speaking Data Scientist required for a 6 month contract based in Brussels. Public Sector.
Daily rate: 500 Euros per day
- A Master / Bachelor degree in an IT related field
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player
- Experience working in high-demanding environment
- Experienced in data modelling
- Knowledge of different database types (relational, document, graphs)
- Experienced with visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik view/sense, Tableau, Spotfire)
- You have strong knowledge of state-of-the-art machine learning and statistical methods (focus on forecasting methods)
- Flask (optional)
- Plotly or other (desirable)
- Cypher (desirable)
- Github (desirable)
Preferably, you have work experience with the end-to-end data science project life cycle, including:
- Translating business requests into data requirements
- Identifying high-value use cases through data exploration and visualization.
- Developing machine learning solutions (incl. feature engineering, model fitting, etc.).
- Deploying scalable machine learning applications to production.
- You have strong knowledge of software development
- A creative problem solver
Please apply for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Junior Support Engineer to join our client based in Leeds. You will test and validate software releases and provide technical support for their systems.
You will ideally have worked in a support/developer role previously, and have the following experience –
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Software Development/Scripting experience – ideally Bash, Python, and/or PowerShell
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Python, AWS, and/or Azure would be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Support Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract based in Brussels, Belgium. This is a Dutch speaking position. Rate €500EUR per day.
You will work with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and other Data Engineers, to take the data science platform to the next level. You will assist in the development of a data abstraction layer and connecting this with a range of data sources, such as relational databases and external data sources.
To be successful in this Data Engineer role you must have the following experience -
Please apply asap to be considered for this Data Engineer role.
Experienced Big Data Consultant to join a large banking client in Brussels.
English speaking site.
Early September start for 6 months with possible extension.
- 5 year + experienced and practical knowledge of Flink/Kafka
- Hands-on experience in big data stack - Horton works and technologies/languages like Hive, ELK, Cassandra, Python
- Profound knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL queries, performance-tuning)
- Knowledge of DWH data modelling (i.e. Kimball or Inman)
Please apply for further details. We look forward to your cv.