DevOps Engineer Required / London
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled DevOps Engineer with a background in C# / .Net Development to join our large client based in London
As the successful DevOps Engineer you will design, develop and in some cases own the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of our client’s SaaS products, using your experience to achieve this within optimal cost. As part of your role you will be required to create, maintain and optimise infrastructure as code, across Azure.
The ideal DevOps engineer will have proven experience working as a .Net Developer and the ability to coach junior DevOps colleagues .
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Microsoft Azure cloud-based applications including App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure AD, Azure Data Factory, Azure Resource Manager, Identity Services, Service Fabric and Key Vault.
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Programming language experience using PowerShell and C#.
• Application Insights.
• Certificates, Ciphers and Encryption.
• Atlassian suite of applications i.e. Confluence, Jira, Lucid Charts.
• Agile techniques such as SCRUM.
• Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
• Outstanding problem solver.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Load balancing, routing, switching, DNS, network firewalls, and web application firewalls.
• Unix / Linux.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field. (Master’s degree preferred)
Please apply ASAP and send us your CV or get in touch to discuss this excellent career opportunity!
Lead Full Stack Developer / London
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic recession busting Lead Full Stack Developer Role based in Central London (Remote initially) for a leading client of ours going through a major digitalisation program and upgrade.
You will have a strong track record in .NET technologies having progressed into a technical lead role. You will be comfortable working across front-end and back-end technology stacks
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer that has proven experience leading a team of Developers as well as strong Technical experience with C#.Net, Agile, React, SQL Server and Azure / Cloud.
We are also looking for you to have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal customers, understand their requirements, create solutions and to influence business stakeholders.
Skills and Technologies Used:
- Experience leading a team of developers.
- Agile delivery (ideally Scrum or Kanban).
- Development experience utilising C#, ASP, .NET and MVC, and Web API / RESTful.
- PHP, SQL Server, Oracle and Cosmos DB / NoSQL.
- Source Control GIT.
- Cloud technologies and the use of DevOps tools
This is an excellent opportunity and a secure option to avoid the recession and job uncertainty that will follow. For further details, please forward us a copy of your CV.
- Develop/Maintain Ecommerce application for high end retail client
- High level of client interaction and need to drive technical and business innovation
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
N-Tier application design and development
Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS 1.x, AngularJS 2+, React, Vue desirable
Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
Experience of agile development methodology
Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
Please apply for this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Dutch speaking Data Engineer, to work with a client, based in Belgium, for 6 months
The successful Data Engineer will be part of a project aiming to make the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely.
Our client is looking for a bilingual English/Dutch Data Engineer, with the following skills and experience:
- Python development experience
- Pyspark Data Processing
- Experience with workflow management and data load job scheduling (Airflow or other DAG based data pipelines orchestrators)
- Development of data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of developing in an Agile environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Please, get in touch ASAP to discuss in further details, or send us your CV to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity!
Are you a seasoned Application Developer?
Are you fluent in C#?
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application developer to join our client, based in Wembley, on a permanent basis.
The successful Application Developer will be responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. You will also assess objectives for assigned project phases and recommend technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
Required Skills and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Please get in touch ASAP and send us your CV (maximum 2 pages!) to apply for this excellent career opportunity.
Project Manager with extensive Vendor Management experience required to join a large Organisation based in Switzerland.
- Prepare and write documents for all project phases, estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project to agreed terms and reference.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules plans and track all activities providing regular and actuate reports to senior project team.
- Identify, access and manage risks.
- Arrange project related and other meetings and workshops.
- Maintain and compile records.
- Manage the change control procedure
- Organise requirements into appropriate categories
- Collect and collate data
- Degree in information technology or computer science
- Prince 2 certification
- Agile certification
- Vendor Management experience
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Looking for a new opportunity working for a Leading, Household name. Prepared to travel to China ? Please get in touch!
Our client is currently looking for 2 consultants to work in the role as wireless Technology Cooperation & Analysis Engineer.
In this role you will work in a small team with the responsibility to improve the software development process with HQ expert.
You are also expected to be able to contribute with your expertise in software engineering process and development, architecture, refraction.
You are expected to report and present your analysis work both internally in the Sweden office, but also to our client's close colleagues in Headquarters in China.
You are expected to travel to China several times a year.
Qualifications & experience
- You have a M.Sc. or a Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Experience in the mobile communication industry is essential
- You have at least 10+ years' experience in software architecture and development
- You have rich experience in software refraction.
- You have rich experience in software engineering process, such like agile, XP, reaction programming etc.
Required skills/personal characteristics
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- High technical leadership.
- Analytical, open-minded, solution-oriented, self-driving with a professional attitude.
- Please forward your updated CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with a renowned client on a permanent basis in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. This client does not fit into a single box, their company entails payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking, creating a unique opening for the successful candidate.
Relocation support is provided
· Helping to build a unique solution for the company to align to PSD2 requirements in the EU, that would serve millions of customers around the world
· Identifying and authenticating millions of active users every month
· Working in small, highly collaborative Agile team
· Focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation
Some of the technologies you would be working with
· Identify and access management
· Web and app security experience
· Authentication & Authorization
· Device linking and signatures
· Secure user sign in, sign up and access control
· Web experience
· React / React Native
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience
· Experience with API development, user interfaces and product development
· Passion for writing clean and testable code
· Successfully applied Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
· Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV in English