Are you a Business Analyst with experience in the Logistic Sector looking for an excellent contract opportunity?
Based in The Netherlands, our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has worked in the Logistics Sector to join a dynamic team on an English speaking site.
Objectives and responsibilities:
- In this role as a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions.
- Part of the role as Business Analyst is to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS and TMS systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services provided to customers.
- You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client.
- You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces. Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients will also be part of your role as a Business Analyst.
- Undertake detailed project work, including business analysis, as required to meet project objectives.
- Generate specified project documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with Project Management Methodology standards.
- Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with Operations and External Customers.
- Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks as required by the project team.
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery.
- Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers
- Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
- Training Key Users on the system and best practice.
As a Business Analyst you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close contact with other colleagues all over Europe in different roles.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment.
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing.
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and flexible.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.