Calling for a skilled DevOps Engineer based in or willing to work onsite Geneva and join a highly reputable client for a contract opportunity.
The DevOps Engineer will be part of a Program implementing CI/CD for the client IT landscape, in the hybrid deployment environment, with a focus on ensuring all RSP security controls designed are implemented according to specifications.
The selected DevOps engineer will be responsible for delivering the following tasks:
- Implement & Configure CI/CD pipeline for on premise applications (mostly bamboo).
- Implement & Configure CI/CD pipeline for on AWS deployed applications (cloud formation &
- code pipeline).
- Implement security related CI/CD measures across all pipelines.
- Implement security related architectural elements within the IaaC.
- Validate security elements defined in architectures are appropriately implemented.
- Document both the implementation and validation of the security related elements.
Skills and experienced required:
At least 5 years’ experience
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Cloud formation
- Experience with Continuous Integration tool(preferably Bamboo)
- Experience with AWS code pipeline
- Experience with Java
- Experience with JUnit
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with DAST / SAST (preferably SonarQube and Fortify)
Knowledge of Tomcat, Wildfly, Apache
Azure DevOps Tech Lead
Azure DevOps Engineer - C# .NET
HYBRID in LONDON
SALARY: £60 - £70 K
Our Tech Stack:
Azure, C#, CI/CD, Cloud, DevOps, Terraform, ASP.NET
- Experienced DevOps Engineer with strong knowledge of Azure and CI/CD.
-- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to work across teams and advocate for DevOps.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in C# or other scripting/coding languages for automation.
Your responsibilities are:
Our Client is seeking a senior DevOps Engineer with expertise in Azure.
In this role, you will collaborate with engineering teams throughout the organization to provide platform services for building applications on our Azure SaaS platform.
You will be responsible for ensuring seamless application release on the Azure cloud through the implementation of CI/CD pipelines and automation.
Additionally, you will actively participate in technical discussions and contribute to the development of a common toolset and best practices within our DevOps community.
Our modern tech stack includes Azure, and C# .NET Core.
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the business to provide platform services for building applications on the Azure SaaS platform.
- Ensure seamless release of applications on the Azure cloud through CI/CD pipelines and automation.
- Participate in technical discussions and contribute to a common toolset and best practices within the DevOps community.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply,
Power Platform Developer
Our Client, a multi-billion-pound organisation is looking to build a Power Platform Team and requires a Power Platform Developer as their first recruit to the team. They require someone with Solid Power Platform and all related areas and technologies.
You will be working closely with a diverse range of IT, Innovation and Project Management colleagues, in this role you will play a vital part in designing, developing, testing, and deploying custom applications and workflows that leverage the Power Platform to meet business needs and drive profitability. This is key to achieving our client service delivery ambitions, ensuring we are delivering bespoke, efficient, and valuable cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients' needs.
Our Client is looking for a confident developer with sound knowledge of the engineering lifecycle who can act as a subject matter expert for the Power Platform, working with our Business Analysts to translate business requirements into technical designs and integrate the Power Platform with 3rd party systems and applications such as iManage, InterAction, Aderant or cloud-based SaaS services; you will also act as technical lead to ensure compliance with data governance policies and practices
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Power Platform Developer (hands on experience with Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI)
Strong applied knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform services, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft 365.
A strong understanding of the development lifecycle.
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Devops Engineer required to join our Housing sector client in London.
This is a hybrid contract role: 2 days onsite – 3 days remote
Expected start date: end of July
Outside IR35 - £450 – £500 per day DoE
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer with the following profile:
- Experience of Azure
- Azure integration services
- Dynamics platform
- arm templates
Please get in touch ASAP and send us your CV to be considered for this excellent contract opportunity!
Lead Full Stack Developer / London
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join our client based in Kings Cross, London. The role is Hybrid, two days a week onsite. Our client is going through a major digitalization program and upgrade.
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer that has proven experience leading a team of Developers as well as strong Technical experience with DevOps, C#.Net, Agile, React, SQL Server and Azure / Cloud.
We are also looking for you to have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal customers, understand their requirements, create solutions and to influence business stakeholders.
Manage a team of Software Developers in the creation and maintenance of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
Work in an Agile team taking ownership of the technical delivery of changes.
Ensure that stories and tasks are appropriately sized, scoped and defined.
Drive the DevOps maturity roadmap within the team.
Ensure the smooth running and support of live systems; providing the appropriate monitoring information to stakeholders for awareness and decision making.
Contribute to the wider enterprise technology strategy and roadmap.
Ensure the team continue to produce high levels of services, expertise, development and test processes that are scalable and maintainable within expectations of the stakeholders (including adherence to SDLC)
Ensure the appropriate levels of system and support document are created and maintained.
Contribute to vendor solution due diligence.
Coach and mentor staff members through training and individual support.
Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including agile scrum ceremonies.
Participate as a member of information technology teams, contributing to software development discussions, investigating the use of new development tools, and facilitating change.
Skills and Technologies Used:
Experienced in CI/CD and enthusiastic using Azure DevOps.
Web applications development in C#, ASP .NET, MVC, Web API/RESTful API
Distributed source control i.e. GIT
JS frameworks such as ReactJS or similar and an understanding of HTML and CSS
SQL Server, NoSQL (CosmosDB) • Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
Outstanding problem solver.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity with an organisation that makes a real difference in the world. For further details, please forward us a copy of your CV.
Dynamics CRM Developer
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join our London based client.
This is a permanent opportunity and sponsorship can be provided.
Our client uses some of the most advanced technologies to create great experiences for their customers. We are looking for someone who is passionate in developing new software projects using the latest technologies. Working in partnership with the business, you’ll be critical in contributing to the whole software development lifecycle, using your technical skills in the Dynamics CRM platform and Microsoft Power Platform.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience with power automate and power apps
• Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
• Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
• Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
• Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity, please apply within.
IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest and Atlassian Engineer
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting contract role for an IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest and Atlassian Engineer to join our client, a global leader in Space exploration and Aeronautics.
The role is for a permanent position on a hybrid basis, 2 days a week onsite in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
The salary is £60,000 plus benefits and you will need to be a UK national as you will need to go through Security Clearance.
The engineer will administer, monitor and support a set of tools for a Development Forge. The main tools are IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence & Crowd).
Integrated into a project aimed at maintaining and improving the functionalities of the tools used for software development and software lifecycle management of one of our clients, a major actor in the space sector, your objectives will be to perform the activities below:
• Operate platforms linked to the Development Forge.
o Bug report and project monitoring (ClearQuest, Jira & Redmine)
o Software configuration management (ClearCase, Bitbucket, Git, Subversion)
o Collaborative sharing (Confluence)
o Forge DevOps (Artifactory, Sonarqube, Jenkins, Nexus, ...)
• Manage the installation and deployment on user workstations of a set of applications related to software development (more than 50 applications to manage)
• Provide support to users.
• Monitor environments (linux servers) and ensure their maintenance.
• Manage data migration as necessary.
You must also have experience in the administration of: IBM ClearQuest and IBM ClearCase or Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence & Crowd).
Experience in managing installations and deployments of applications for users is a big asset.
A good level of knowledge of Linux environment is required to ensure the maintenance and monitoring of environments.
Knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: PostgreSQL, Artifactory, Sonarqube, Jenkins, Nexus, Nginx, Iptables, Git or Subversion.
Autonomy, ability to skill up quickly in administration and deployment of new tools, rigor, ability to take decisions, analytical mind, or the ability to adapt are qualities that will allow you to meet the challenges you will encounter.
British nationality for Confidential Defense or Secret Defense access is required.
Azure Infrastructure Analyst
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Analyst with DevOps and IaaC to join our client on an initial 4-month contract.
The Role is Outside IR35
Hybrid working, 2 days a week in Kings Cross, London
Experience of Azure DevOps and IaaC. Also experience of managing and leading project work.
Standard: £370 /day
Want to work with leading edge technologies? Keen to work with Microsoft Azure? Want to be in at the start?
The project is to improve the IT infrastructure across the business, and they are starting an exciting journey of moving from on-premise server workloads to Microsoft Azure.
You’ll have strong technical skills, helping to support the business with innovative solutions to problems, as well as support the delivery of technical solutions for the cloud and infrastructure environments. On a day to day basis, you will deliver change and support the operation of a large cloud environment along with supporting network and security infrastructure.
You will be required to maintain Cloud and infrastructure technologies and services ensuring its security, availability, and reliability on a day-to-day basis. Microsoft Azure DevOps and IaaC
You will be expected to provide day to day incident and problem management of cloud and infrastructure services, managing changes to Cloud and network infrastructure to make sure they are kept up to date.
Ensure the delivery and implementation of agreed technical solutions and support the IT disaster recovery and business continuity process including backup and recovery within agreed RTO and RPO’s.
You will be part of a new team responsible for day-to-day change management of the Cloud and Infrastructure environment.
The Ideal Candidate
We expect candidates for this role to be able to demonstrate sound cloud and infrastructure technical skills and experience and have a logical approach to problem-solving.
Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps and IaaC
You should have experience of working in complex technical environments and the ability to work methodically through any issues that arise.
You must have an ITIL Foundation as a minimum, as well as a good working knowledge of project management methodologies and how to deliver technical change within these frameworks.
In this role you may be expected to manage small pieces of project change work therefore it is desirable that you are able to demonstrate good personal management and the ability inform and engage business stakeholders.
You will be expected on occasion to engage with the wider business, suppliers, or other technical teams within the IT department, so we expect you to be a good communicator with a positive attitude towards the support you provide and the mission of our organisation.
For Further details, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Azure DevOps Engineer – Outside IR35
Endeavor Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Azure DevOps Engineer to join our client based in North London, walking distance from Kings Cross. The role is Hybrid, and you will need to be onsite 2-3 days a week.
You will need a proven track record with Azure DevOps. We are also looking for someone with excellent soft skills and a strong Communicator.
Our client works in an Agile environment and Agile experience is a plus.
You will need to be a strong team worker and have demonstrable commercial experience on provisioning and automating deployment pipelines in the following areas:
- Azure DevOps (build and release pipelines using arm templates, GIT, access control)
- Azure Infrastructure and Networking (vNet, Azure VMs, Azure Gateway)
- Azure Integration services (LogicApp, Azure Function, Service Bus)
- Azure Analytics (ADF, Synapse Workspace, PowerBI workspace, Event Hubs)
- Azure Data Lake, Azure storage, CosmosDB and Azure SQL database
- Azure security (key vault, storage APIs, RBAC role management, Azure cloud defender)
- Azure monitoring and alerts (AppInsights, Azure Monitor, Azure workbooks)
If this role is of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Open Source Software Engineer required!
A global Telecomms leader is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with cloud native application development experience for a long-term project to join their team.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or other EU countries considered depending on profile
The project is responsible for our client cloud core network contribution to open source software in cloud native area.
The selected Software engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Cloud native related open source contribution according to stakeholders' requirement
- Develop and test high quality code, document in open source projects
- CI/CD pipeline contribution
- Design, code and document accepted in open source community
- Participate in, or lead design and code reviews with peers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other open source teams to achieve company level target
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Contribution in cloud native related open source software like kubernetes, containerd, ovs, dpdk, cilium etc. experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux kernel
- Telecom industry background is a bonus
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C, Python
- Experience with cloud native application development and in production use cases
- Hands-on experience on DevOps, or GitOps related tools
- Effective communication skills like regularly achieve consensus with peers/stakeholders, and clear status updates
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Ability to thrive in an open source community
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Fluency in English
Get in touch for further details or send us your CV ASAP!