Solutions Architect to grow into CTO role.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect from a strong Technical background that’s ambitious and wants to progress into a CTO role. Type of experience would be Solutions Architect, ideally from a .Net / C# Development background with experience of Azure, DevOps and Agile with solid business acumen.
Sponsorship and relocation provided if needed.
This is a Client facing role and experience dealing with external clients is essential.
This is an exciting ongoing project digitalizing and modernizing Multi-Billion Pound organization’s and bringing them to the forefront of technology.
We are looking for someone that’s technically very strong, but also has a strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to lead a team and talk directly to board level executives, Client facing as well as overseeing a Development team of 30 Developers.
Skills and experience:
• Solution Architecture
• Team Leadership
• Strategic Thinker
• .Net C#
• Integration technologies, middleware, service-oriented architecture and API
• Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
• Experience of working with senior business stakeholders
Our client can provide sponsorship.
For further details regarding this exciting permanent opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Software Architect – Hybrid – Southampton / Portsmouth
We have an exciting opportunity for Software Architect to join our client. You can come from an Architect background or be looking to step into this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
Oversee the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the system design.
Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product or solution.
Translate software requirements into function Features and User Stories
Interact with sales, marketing and customers to analyse problems, identify customer values to provide the best technical solutions.
Create software design and interface definitions, assess existing design solutions and working with other development teams to recommend solutions for improvement.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
Provide updates to stakeholders, on schedule, feature, and product designs.
Business focus to achieve the best solutions in the market.
Required Skills and Experience
Understanding of fundamentals of design principles such as Microservices, SOLID for building a scalable application.
Skill or experience with programming interfaces (API) for communication between products or services.
Application development in cloud-based systems such as Azure or AWS.
Excellent written/verbal communications skills able to translate complex technical problems into stakeholders'' language.
Resilient to dig enough into problems, to view changes as opportunities and with good problem-solving skills.
Able to think outside the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems of meet requirements.
Focus on big picture goals and long-term commitment to them.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Calling for an experienced .Net core developer for a 12 month contract opportunity with a client based in Ireland.
The role is fully REMOTE. You must be an EU or British passport holder to be eligible.
The .Net Core developer will take a very active role on a project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces.
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
The selected .Net Core developer will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims, provider networks and group/member structures.
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies.
- Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
- Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle including Strong SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exposure to .Net 4.8, .NET Core, and MVC 5
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2016+.
- Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Azure DevOps and Git.
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Rhino Mocks, MS Test, etc
- Software development using Agile methodologies.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to work with a great team.
DCRM Developer with Microsoft PowerApps required to join a London based client.
Remote – Full Time – UK 9 am – 5 pm
Contract or Permanent. Ideally Contract to Permanent.
Visa can be provided for the right candidate.
Transform processes and extend Dynamics 365 through connected and embedded apps built on Power Platform with advanced security, business rules and logic.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience with power automate and power apps
• Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
• Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
• Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
• Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity, please apply.
We have an urgent requirement from one of our client based in South Africa – 100% remote.
Our client is looking for profiles with:
• Net experience
• Strong SQL server and database design skills
• Devops CI/CD experience
•Ajax (nice to have)
REMOTE 12 MONTHS CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY!
Experienced React / Front End Developer required to join our leading Software development client’s team.
You will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors.
The successful React/Front-End candidate would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety of enterprise applications.
As a React/Front-End developer
- Work with React Native or similar technologies on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back-end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns.
Please apply for further details.
Candidate will be required to be based in or close to Luxembourg as onsite presence will be necessary.
The role is part of the Service Design department under the responsibility of the Lead Architect, and specifically part of a development team of 14 persons with a dev leader and deputy.
This team creates and maintains the customer portal and internal tooling.
The developer will analyses the business needs for new forms to be created, estimates the effort, implements, tests, and releases.
- Analysing requirements, development tests and releases
- Skills and experience with PHP development
- Experience with PHP Symfony
- Experience with React
- API and web services
- Task follow-up tools such as Jira
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Able and used to working according to an Agile methodology
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- EU citizenship
React Front End Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer with solid React to join our financial client based just outside of Southampton and Portsmouth.
The role is currently remote and once things return to normal it will be a combination of remote and onsite work.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys innovating, problem solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation. As our client continues to grow organically and through acquisition, the firm is in the process of redefining its technology strategy which requires proprietary applications that can grow at scale.
The current technology landscape is a mixture of off-the-shelf applications and bespoke in-house developments. The integration of these platforms will be paramount before further developing client facing technology.
The role will report to Chief Technology Officer and the role involves:
Front End Development
Delivering bespoke web development to a large client base
To assist in architecting the future state of software development
Python-based application with a web frontend (Flask, Django preferable)
Integration of existing enterprise grade applications
Solid commercial experience
A BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject
Be an ambitious tech advocate who is keen to take advantage of abundant opportunities for personal achievement and to accelerate their career within a leading wealth management form
Have commercial hands-on coding experience
Be well versed with Test Driven Development and Paired Programming
Be passionate about collaboration and influencing peers and junior engineers
Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating complex ideas to people at all levels across our business
For further details, please don't hesitate to apply
React Front End Developer
The role: We are looking for a REACT Front End Developer to join our team in the Sheffield office on a permanent basis; ideally with experience of working in the ecommerce industry.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for adding new and exciting front end functionality to our current client base, creating new solutions and implementing large scale ecommerce websites.
The successful candidate will be required to take the lead on front end tasks and be responsible for the delivery of their front end solutions to a wide range of clients. You will be required to work closely with our clients and our internal delivery teams to ensure our solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered to our clients principles, standards and best practices
• Build and develop REACT websites/web apps, keeping to project specifications and deadlines
• Develop, test, deploy and maintain valid HTML and CSS mark-up.
• Learn other relevant languages and/or frameworks where required.
• Work collaboratively with other developers to share knowledge and solutions.
• Use, maintain and create in-house documentation to integrate a wide variety of features and functionality
• Providing estimates for the implementation of front end projects.
• Identifying impacts of a given task and challenging business requirements or suggesting alternate solutions where necessary.
• Keeping up to date with technology changes (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updated, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience developing medium/large scale react applications
Experience developing medium/large scale react applications
Experience with hybrid react apps (SSR & client-side rendering)
Strong understanding of web fundamentals, including HTML and CSS, browser support and accessibility
Experience with pre-processor CSS languages (sass/less)
Are knowledgeable about modern build and versioning tools, including git, npm/gulp
Strong understanding of mobile-first, responsive and adaptive design
ADDITIONAL/ DESIRABLE SKILLS
• Previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Experience developing IBM WebSphere Commerce sites.
• Experience developing Progressive Web Apps.
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Well organised team player
• Desire and drive to progress through the organisation
• Confident telephone, workshop and client meeting manner
• Display a positive attitude