We are seeking a Software Developer to join our client based in Cork. Salary up to £30,000 for 0-2 years’ experience. Salary up to £40,000 for 3+ years’ experience.
You will be responsible for designing and developing applications and delivering high-quality and maintainable solutions. You will be working on web projects, enhancing their internal systems, sites, and applications.
To be successful in this Software Developer position we are seeking someone with the following skills –
- REST APIs
- Experience with UX, Node, and/or SQL would also be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Software Developer role.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Front End web applications, implement tests, support UX designers, and implement Back End services. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Front End Developer role we are seeking someone with the following skills -
- Responsive Design
- API Development
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Front End Developer contract role.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a driven Front-end developer to strengthen our Defence and Security client’s team, based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, autonomous and tech savvy developer focusing on producing scalable software solutions within the development team.
The successful Front-end Developer will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for the design of new products with your focus on the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Essential required skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Experience of being part of a development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- In depth knowledge and experience of in Node.js
- Experience of front-end frameworks (such as vue, bootstrap, reactjs, angular)
- Familiarity with common stacks - specific experience of the TICK stack
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical, inquisitive mind
Important! Due to the nature of our client’s business, we can only consider applicants eligible to go through a security vetting process.
Please don’t delay and apply today, or contact us for more info on this exciting permanent opportunity!
If you are a Talented C programmer looking to start or further their career, then Endeavour has the opportunity for you! The successful candidate will be joining our client’s development team, based near Basingstoke.
As a C programmer, you will be working on the implementation of a market leading APL programming language and associated tools, including an interpreter, virtual machine, highly optimised primitive operations on arrays, and interfaces to the outside world. Our client’s aim is to further increase the performance of the APL system.
The ideal programmer will have experience with any of the following:
- Win32 API programming.
- Programming for GPUs.
- Programming for vectorised SIMD instruction sets.
- Low level performance analysis and tuning, using hardware performance counters and profiling tools.
If you are looking for a relaxed and friendly working environment, where your opinions will matter, then apply ASAP!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Are you a Front-End Developer looking for a new career opportunity in London?
Do you have proven experience of working with large, scalable web applications?
Are you experienced working with Magento?
Then read on…
The successful Front-End developer will be joining a team of experts who design, develop and support sizeable and complex e-commerce websites around the globe.
As a Front-End developer, your role will involve working with data from our sites or extending the functionality on the Magento front end in a wide range of creative approaches.
Amongst your deliverable tasks, you will be expected to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Evaluating requirements, specifications, and code - analysis, problem definition & solution
- Present ideas, solutions and methodologies to team and clients.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Strong styling skills: Sass, Less, CSS. Use with dynamic, responsive sites.
- The role will require working with Magento, PHP, HTML / XML, Responsive design, Sass/Less, Git
- Experience with Progressive Web Application development and React.js / Vue.js
- Good working knowledge of Knockout.js
- Libraries - JQuery & JQuery UI
- Require.js, Grunt and Gulp.js
- OOP & functional programming
- Asynchronous control flow, partial page updates, AJAX
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, browser rendering behaviour and performance
Please, send us your application or get in touch for further details about this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate team.
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent Junior Backend Developer role available with our client, a large digital agency based in Central London. You will be working on exciting new projects, be trained and gain experience with the latest technologies, and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Our client’s office is easily commutable in Central London and are offering a salary IRO £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer who already has existing experience with –
- Creating APIs
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Backend Developer role.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with a renowned client on a permanent basis in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. This client does not fit into a single box, their company entails payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking, creating a unique opening for the successful candidate.
Relocation support is provided
· Helping to build a unique solution for the company to align to PSD2 requirements in the EU, that would serve millions of customers around the world
· Identifying and authenticating millions of active users every month
· Working in small, highly collaborative Agile team
· Focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation
Some of the technologies you would be working with
· Identify and access management
· Web and app security experience
· Authentication & Authorization
· Device linking and signatures
· Secure user sign in, sign up and access control
· Web experience
· React / React Native
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience
· Experience with API development, user interfaces and product development
· Passion for writing clean and testable code
· Successfully applied Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
· Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV in English
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer with a focus on Java, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry, based in the UK headquarters in Dorset.
The successful Software Engineer will be working in a team of four to eight software engineers and will be maintaining and developing our client’s Back Office Systems.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include:
- Perform role of Scrum Master in agile working environments.
- Prepare refinements and sprint planning.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews.
- Java - support of legacy stacks
- C#, .NET Framework, WPF
- REST, Microservices
- NUnit, MSTest
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Team Foundation Server, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!