REMOTE 12 MONTHS CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY!
Experienced React / Front End Developer required to join our leading Software development client’s team.
You will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors.
The successful React/Front-End candidate would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety of enterprise applications.
As a React/Front-End developer
- Work with React Native or similar technologies on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back-end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns.
Please apply for further details.
Candidate will be required to be based in or close to Luxembourg as onsite presence will be necessary.
The role is part of the Service Design department under the responsibility of the Lead Architect, and specifically part of a development team of 14 persons with a dev leader and deputy.
This team creates and maintains the customer portal and internal tooling.
The developer will analyses the business needs for new forms to be created, estimates the effort, implements, tests, and releases.
- Analysing requirements, development tests and releases
- Skills and experience with PHP development
- Experience with PHP Symfony
- Experience with React
- API and web services
- Task follow-up tools such as Jira
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Able and used to working according to an Agile methodology
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- EU citizenship
React Front End Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer with solid React to join our financial client based just outside of Southampton and Portsmouth.
The role is currently remote and once things return to normal it will be a combination of remote and onsite work.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys innovating, problem solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation. As our client continues to grow organically and through acquisition, the firm is in the process of redefining its technology strategy which requires proprietary applications that can grow at scale.
The current technology landscape is a mixture of off-the-shelf applications and bespoke in-house developments. The integration of these platforms will be paramount before further developing client facing technology.
The role will report to Chief Technology Officer and the role involves:
Front End Development
Delivering bespoke web development to a large client base
To assist in architecting the future state of software development
Python-based application with a web frontend (Flask, Django preferable)
Integration of existing enterprise grade applications
Solid commercial experience
A BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject
Be an ambitious tech advocate who is keen to take advantage of abundant opportunities for personal achievement and to accelerate their career within a leading wealth management form
Have commercial hands-on coding experience
Be well versed with Test Driven Development and Paired Programming
Be passionate about collaboration and influencing peers and junior engineers
Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating complex ideas to people at all levels across our business
For further details, please don't hesitate to apply
React Front End Developer
The role: We are looking for a REACT Front End Developer to join our team in the Sheffield office on a permanent basis; ideally with experience of working in the ecommerce industry.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for adding new and exciting front end functionality to our current client base, creating new solutions and implementing large scale ecommerce websites.
The successful candidate will be required to take the lead on front end tasks and be responsible for the delivery of their front end solutions to a wide range of clients. You will be required to work closely with our clients and our internal delivery teams to ensure our solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered to our clients principles, standards and best practices
• Build and develop REACT websites/web apps, keeping to project specifications and deadlines
• Develop, test, deploy and maintain valid HTML and CSS mark-up.
• Learn other relevant languages and/or frameworks where required.
• Work collaboratively with other developers to share knowledge and solutions.
• Use, maintain and create in-house documentation to integrate a wide variety of features and functionality
• Providing estimates for the implementation of front end projects.
• Identifying impacts of a given task and challenging business requirements or suggesting alternate solutions where necessary.
• Keeping up to date with technology changes (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updated, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience developing medium/large scale react applications
Experience developing medium/large scale react applications
Experience with hybrid react apps (SSR & client-side rendering)
Strong understanding of web fundamentals, including HTML and CSS, browser support and accessibility
Experience with pre-processor CSS languages (sass/less)
Are knowledgeable about modern build and versioning tools, including git, npm/gulp
Strong understanding of mobile-first, responsive and adaptive design
ADDITIONAL/ DESIRABLE SKILLS
• Previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Experience developing IBM WebSphere Commerce sites.
• Experience developing Progressive Web Apps.
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Well organised team player
• Desire and drive to progress through the organisation
• Confident telephone, workshop and client meeting manner
• Display a positive attitude
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experience developer to join our leading client based on a contract basis. Our client is based in Vienna and the role is 50% on-site and 50% remote. The hourly rate is €70.
The right candidate will be speak English and German and be experienced in the field of software engineering.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT systems (Linux servers), IT system architecture and processes
- Support in system design as well as system and integration testing of applications with DB usage
- Maintenance and replacement of legacy systems (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms)
- High willingness to learn and flexibility in familiarizing with new topics
- Structured approach and solution-oriented way of working
- Quality-conscious and proactive way of working
- High competence in analysis and design
- Desirable experience with JIRA
If you think you have the right skills for this opportunity then please apply ASAP!!
Contract opportunity for a Desktop Support profile to start ASAP.
You will be joining a growing financial sector business IT team.
This will be a hybrid remote role.
For the right Desktop Support candidate, there will be the opportunity to become a permanent member of our client’s IT team.
As a Desktop Support representative, you will be responsible for providing IT application
and infrastructure support, as well as developing business solutions that help bring about
operational efficiencies and improvements to our client’s technology capabilities. You will report
to the Head of IT within a team of four other members. Day-to-day the role will largely involve
working with internal users as well as working closely with our third-party IT suppliers.
The successful Desktop Support profile will be:
- Customer focused – able to put themselves into the end users’ shoes to understand their
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude – able to use initiative to bring about positive change,
especially in ambiguous situations.
- Well organised and able to manage a competing work volume.
- Logically thinking – able to plan out the sequence of steps to understand and resolve a
- Driven to progress in their career and takes responsibility for their development.
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- Willing to travel between offices when required (Solent, Bournemouth, and London) on
- ccasions (20% travel)
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with the end users of technology
- A strong demonstrable desire to build a career in IT
- At least a 2:1 university degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics
- (STEM) subject that contained modules with programming exposure.
- Experience of working in a financial services operational department (ideally within a
- wealth management context)
- Evidence of improving a process using technology solutions
- Evidence of providing customer support, either in a technical or non-technical capacity
- Knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Azure, PowerApps, and Power Automate
- Technical background with evidence of programming experience in an object orientated or
- Advanced Excel skills
Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity in the Southampton area?
Do you have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a software developer?
An IT Consultancy client is looking for a Software developer to join their small but growing team serving clients across a number of sectors.
The selected Software developer will be taking on responsibility for back-end development across several related client systems, including real time data exchange with third parties.
Our client is looking for a developer experienced in C#, .Net and SQL.
You will have the possibility to progress to design and leadership roles across these projects.
This position will offer flexible working options and support for professional development and training.
C#, .NET, SQL Server
Salary range: £30-40k
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP on this excellent career opportunity!
Full stack developer required!
A client focused on Defence and Security industry is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on their edge orchestration, sensor and systems management platforms within their development team.
This is a remote position!
The selected Fullstack developer will be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the design of new products where they will be involved in all aspects of the lifecycle, from conception to deployment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with engineering teams and product managers to ideate software solutions and engaging visual designs
- Design innovative client-side and server-side architecture
- Lead weekly sprint meetings
- Help mentor junior staff
- Design, build and maintain efficient, useable, and reliable front-end applications
- Develop product features with minimal supervision.
- Turn prototypes into production-ready code
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with Engineering and Capability Delivery to improve software
- Proven experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer
- Ability to lead a small team
- 8+ years of development experience
- Experience of being part of an agile development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of source control including Git
- Familiarity with tools such as AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator and others
- Strong sense of web design and an understanding of the UX best Practices, cross-platform compatibility, responsive design principles
Apply and send your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting new opportunity!
Are you a Fullstack developer with solid Java and React skills?
Endeavour has a long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Fullstack developer to join a reputable banking sector client, based in Luxembourg.
The role will be a mix of onsite/home-based work.
The selected Fullstack developer profile will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Developing and maintaining software products using the best practices in terms of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and operations
- Ensure excellent code and software quality by using the right tools and frameworks
- Work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with the other developers, the testers and the business analysts
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience in software design, implementation and testing
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, CI/CD tools, REST APIs, automated testing frameworks, and database design. Experience with containers is a plus
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!