Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to work for a renowned publishing client on a remote, permanent basis. You will be part of the Ad Product team, working closely with the wider product and engineering teams, building, and maintaining the systems which deliver advertising and other commercial components across a range of digital products.
We are looking for someone with solid experience and understanding of web development (Frontend UX and deeper application development) and ad tech. The tech stack includes:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Grunt, SASS, Babel, Pug, NPM
- Mocha, Karma, Chai, Sinon, Nightwatch, Jest
- Drone CI, Docker
- AWS platform (S3, Lambda, ECS, Fargate, CloudFormation…)
- Google Ad Manager (formerly Doubleclick for Publishers, DfP)
- Wider Google platform (Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio, BigQuery…)
- Escenic Java-based CMS
Other things we’d like to see
- Unit and integration testing experience (TDD and BDD even better)
- Web application performance monitoring and optimisation
- A good understanding of ad serving concepts and ecosystem
- Use of Ad Manager/DfP – via the publisher console and API’s, template and wrapper code
- Integration of 3rd party components and services
- Capture and use of data to inform product development (Web Analytics, Real User Monitoring, A/B and Multivariate testing, Ad Manager reporting tools, etc)
- Exposure to near real-time; creation of reporting and data visualisation tools
- An experience with other programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company cycle / car / computer purchase scheme
Lead Full Stack Developer / London
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic recession busting Lead Full Stack Developer Role based in Central London (Remote initially) for a leading client of ours going through a major digitalisation program and upgrade.
You will have a strong track record in .NET technologies having progressed into a technical lead role. You will be comfortable working across front-end and back-end technology stacks
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer that has proven experience leading a team of Developers as well as strong Technical experience with C#.Net, Agile, React, SQL Server and Azure / Cloud.
We are also looking for you to have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal customers, understand their requirements, create solutions and to influence business stakeholders.
Skills and Technologies Used:
- Experience leading a team of developers.
- Agile delivery (ideally Scrum or Kanban).
- Development experience utilising C#, ASP, .NET and MVC, and Web API / RESTful.
- PHP, SQL Server, Oracle and Cosmos DB / NoSQL.
- Source Control GIT.
- Cloud technologies and the use of DevOps tools
This is an excellent opportunity and a secure option to avoid the recession and job uncertainty that will follow. For further details, please forward us a copy of your CV.
- Develop/Maintain Ecommerce application for high end retail client
- High level of client interaction and need to drive technical and business innovation
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
N-Tier application design and development
Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS 1.x, AngularJS 2+, React, Vue desirable
Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
Experience of agile development methodology
Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
Please apply for this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour is looking for a Senior Developer to join their award-winning client in Mexico City. The purpose of the role is to ensure all services remain available, secure and bug-free. This is a great company to work for, with no politics, no drama and a glass-half-full outlook.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a wide range of skills, who are comfortable pitching in wherever needed to resolve incidents, ensure platform stability and architecture solutions around deployment, monitoring, availability, security and testing, as well as speaking to and supporting customers where necessary.
Remote Work Available
- Reviewing all code as part of the team’s peer review process
- Developing own skills, and the skills of the people around them
- Being aware of changing industry standards and new technologies and how they apply to the client
- Constantly seeking out new knowledge
- PHP (good understanding of OO principles, unit testing, standards, design patterns)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Good knowledge of relevant frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of data storage systems
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge of good design patters and software architecture
- Good knowledge of automation
- Desirable: Go, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, HTML/CSS
About the Company
Our client is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces. They have a culture that is open, honest and nurtures people to their full potential.
A playful and positive environment with a passion team who are proud and accountable for the work they achieve.
Flexible start and finish times
Freedom to work from home when necessary
Competitive salary and bonus
If you are a Senior Developer looking for a great new challenge, please apply with your CV
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our client based in Cork. Salary up to £30,000 for 0-2 years’ experience. Salary up to £40,000 for 3+ years’ experience.
You will be responsible for designing and developing applications and delivering high-quality and maintainable solutions. You will be working on web projects, enhancing their internal systems, sites, and applications.
To be successful in this Software Developer position we are seeking someone with the following skills –
- REST APIs
- Experience with UX, Node, and/or SQL would also be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Software Developer role.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Front End web applications, implement tests, support UX designers, and implement Back End services. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Front End Developer role we are seeking someone with the following skills -
- Responsive Design
- API Development
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Front End Developer contract role.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a driven Front-end developer to strengthen our Defence and Security client’s team, based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, autonomous and tech savvy developer focusing on producing scalable software solutions within the development team.
The successful Front-end Developer will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for the design of new products with your focus on the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Essential required skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Experience of being part of a development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- In depth knowledge and experience of in Node.js
- Experience of front-end frameworks (such as vue, bootstrap, reactjs, angular)
- Familiarity with common stacks - specific experience of the TICK stack
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical, inquisitive mind
Important! Due to the nature of our client’s business, we can only consider applicants eligible to go through a security vetting process.
Please don’t delay and apply today, or contact us for more info on this exciting permanent opportunity!
If you are a Talented C programmer looking to start or further their career, then Endeavour has the opportunity for you! The successful candidate will be joining our client’s development team, based near Basingstoke.
As a C programmer, you will be working on the implementation of a market leading APL programming language and associated tools, including an interpreter, virtual machine, highly optimised primitive operations on arrays, and interfaces to the outside world. Our client’s aim is to further increase the performance of the APL system.
The ideal programmer will have experience with any of the following:
- Win32 API programming.
- Programming for GPUs.
- Programming for vectorised SIMD instruction sets.
- Low level performance analysis and tuning, using hardware performance counters and profiling tools.
If you are looking for a relaxed and friendly working environment, where your opinions will matter, then apply ASAP!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Are you a Front-End Developer looking for a new career opportunity in London?
Do you have proven experience of working with large, scalable web applications?
Are you experienced working with Magento?
Then read on…
The successful Front-End developer will be joining a team of experts who design, develop and support sizeable and complex e-commerce websites around the globe.
As a Front-End developer, your role will involve working with data from our sites or extending the functionality on the Magento front end in a wide range of creative approaches.
Amongst your deliverable tasks, you will be expected to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Evaluating requirements, specifications, and code - analysis, problem definition & solution
- Present ideas, solutions and methodologies to team and clients.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Strong styling skills: Sass, Less, CSS. Use with dynamic, responsive sites.
- The role will require working with Magento, PHP, HTML / XML, Responsive design, Sass/Less, Git
- Experience with Progressive Web Application development and React.js / Vue.js
- Good working knowledge of Knockout.js
- Libraries - JQuery & JQuery UI
- Require.js, Grunt and Gulp.js
- OOP & functional programming
- Asynchronous control flow, partial page updates, AJAX
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, browser rendering behaviour and performance
Please, send us your application or get in touch for further details about this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate team.