Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a fluent French Speaking SQL Database Administrator to work for a client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The selected SQL Database Administrator is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a SQL Database Administrator. Our client has requested that the SQL Database Administrator chosen for this role is fluent in French and English.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €357 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management and administration of database management systems
- Ensure consistency, quality and safety.
- Administration and exploitation of databases.
- Technical support and assistance to users.
- Optimization of databases.
- Quality documentation and monitoring.
Skills and Knowledge:
- You have a bachelors or a master’s degree in computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in database administration.
- Good knowledge of the architecture of information systems, database administration (Microsoft SQL Server) and programming languages (including SQL and SSIS).
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server including clustering and monitoring these systems.
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Knowledge of Release management in DevOps mode and big data concepts is desirable.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Fluency in Luxembourgish and German is an advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SQL Database Administrator, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.