Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Fluent Dutch and/or French speaking DevOps Coach to join a reputable client in the banking sector in Brussels, Belgium. The duration of this role is until the end of 2019 and the all-inclusive daily rate is €635 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
• The DevOps coach will help the product development teams to adopt best practices for developing, testing, deploying and releasing applications.
• In this role he/she must have an end–to–end SDLC view, strong technical and coaching skills.
• Coach agile development teams:
• Run development katas
• Assist with implementation of API/Contract First testing
• Setup and support automated Build & Deploy facilities for the teams
• Work together with the team and other coaches to improve the way of working
• Help to identify and fix key pain points in the process.
• We expect candidates to keep up–to–date on industry standards and evolutions and use this knowledge to propose evolutions and improvements.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You must have a Masters Degree or equivalent in experience
• You must speak Fluent French and/or Dutch and English
• Thorough experience working in or with Agile development teams
• Strong coaching experience
• Good understanding of the SDLC
• Experience in implementation of continuous build, integration and deployment systems
• Experience in the administration, setup and maintenance of Jenkins as continuous build and integration platform
• Experience in java development and build using Maven
• Experience with source code (SVN/Git) and artefact repositories (Nexus)
• Experience with scripting languages for automation
• Experience in code scanning tools (Sonar / Fortify) is a plus
• Experience in mobile development tools for Android and IOS platforms is a plus
• Experience with containers (docker / kubernetes) is a plus
• Experience on Windows platforms
• Experience on Linux platforms
• Experience in a large IT organization is preferable
If you are a flexible, pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career, do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.