Calling a Lead Software Engineer to join our leading client based in London, for an exciting career opportunity.
This role will be hybrid: 2 days onsite.
The select Lead Software Engineer will be part of an agile cross-functional team in developing and maintaining our client flagship digital platform.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be providing expert technical leadership in the design of our client’s cloud-based platform. You will help define the engineering standards, implement best practice, and contribute to their technical and product roadmap. You will act as a coach and mentor, providing technical leadership to the engineering teams.
You will have a passion and solid experience in designing solutions that are to a high-quality coding standard, secure, scalable, and resilient. to solve business needs.
You have demonstrable experience in setting the technical direction of the engineering pillar by having a deep understanding of the needs of the organization around you. You influence this direction through a consensus-based approach using your people leadership skills and technical expertise.
You will have technical experience and knowledge of the following:
- Expert level experience with software development on the Microsoft tech stack using .NET, ReactJS, REST APIs and Azure services in a microservice architecture
- Experience with both Azure SQL Server and no SQL DBs such as ComosDB
- Experience with cloud-based development using Azure services (Service bus, logic App, Function App Azure API Manager)
- Experience with DevOps automated tooling technology (GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and SOLID principles
- Enthusiastic about delivery and experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for more info.
Devops Engineer required to join our Housing sector client in London.
This is a hybrid contract role: 2 days onsite – 3 days remote
Expected start date: end of July
Outside IR35 - £450 – £500 per day DoE
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer with the following profile:
- Experience of Azure
- Azure integration services
- Dynamics platform
- arm templates
Please get in touch ASAP and send us your CV to be considered for this excellent contract opportunity!
Calling for an experienced Solutions Architect for a remote project with a global and highly reputable organisation, headquartered in Geneva.
The role is fully remote
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible of all aspects of the lifecycle of the architectures of his/her own domain.
The project will include the following tasks:
- The architect will design and select the on-premise part of the hybrid architecture for the RSP project;
- Within the context of RSP, the solution architect will be in charge of analyzing the current environment and propose the future state architecture taking into account backup and disaster recovery options;
- Assess the existing solution architecture and work with technical colleagues to recommend changes in order to create better and more efficient solution;
- Review and analyze all other options for the architecture put forward by team members.
- Build an integrated solutions architecture model fulfilling the needs of technical teams developing technical solutions for addressing business needs;
- Create and validate detailed designs that are suitable for implementation according to the existing production environments and in line with strategic developments;
- Ensure the proposed solution architecture have a complete integrated view and incorporate industry best practices;
Skills and experience required:
- At least 10 years’ professional experience
- Extensive experience in architecting integrated and scalable ICT solutions
- Knowledge of industry standards and ability to build solutions based on these evolving standards
- Ability to address complex designs for ICT solutions, both on premise and in the cloud
- Ability to design ICT solutions that are innovative and future looking
- Solid technical background in computing, data systems and software development
- Sound knowledge of software defined architectures, virtualization stacks and hyper convergent technologies (i.e.: cloud based, web based, software application awareness, server infrastructure, virtualization technologies, hyperconverged systems, storage systems, database solutions, data center concepts, etc.)
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- VmWare ESX
- Storage Area Networks
- Linux OS
- Application Architecture
- Cloud technologies(AWS or AZURE) expertise
- SAFE Certification
Send us a copy of your CV or get in touch for further details
DCRM Developer with Microsoft PowerApps required to join a London based client.
Remote – Full Time – UK 9 am – 5 pm
Contract or Permanent. Ideally Contract to Permanent.
Visa can be provided for the right candidate.
Transform processes and extend Dynamics 365 through connected and embedded apps built on Power Platform with advanced security, business rules and logic.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience with power automate and power apps
• Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
• Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
• Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
• Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity, please apply.
Cybersecurity Analyst / Engineer - Security Operations Centre (SOC)
Our client has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Cybersecurity Engineer / Analyst for a fully remote or hybrid role working with a global market leader. This role will be an initial 12-month contract with further extensions. You need to be willing to work hours on GMT time.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure daily management, administration & maintenance of security devices to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Quickly resolve any security devices system failures and troubleshoots issues with the OEM.
- Research Cybersecurity Technologies & keep abreast of trends and standards.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of Cybersecurity solution development and integration (including management of security infrastructure changes, deviations from specifications, etc.).
Support the implementing and operate the processes to support the Security Operations Framework and highlight the challenges in managing the SLAs with the Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Manage and collaborate on security incidents through to resolution between security operations and the Regional Security Officers (RSO’s).
- Review and analyse reports, dashboards, metrics to support SOC operations. Suggest and implement remediation actions where needed.
- Obtains vulnerability information and co-ordinates remediation efforts with the Regional Security Officers (RSO’s).
- Ensuring that the MSSP incident response activities are conducted in accordance with Aspen Group approved policies and procedures, appropriate to the severity and risk of the incident.
- Take proactive actions to prevent an information security incident from occurring or escalating, where possible.
- Perform and support any Cyber Security activities to enhance the Cyber Security posture for the Aspen Group Cybersecurity Center of Excellence.
Current Industry certification in Information Security, Cyber Security and Cloud Security
Current Industry certification in Cloud Security Platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure).
Business Process Management Methodology (i.e., BPM, SDLC, ITIL, DevOps, Agile, COBIT)
3+ working years’ experience in Cyber Security Operations.
3+ working years’ experience in engaging with a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
A sound understanding in various application development software from a plan, build and run perspective
Proven technical experience in managing Cloud platform Security from a plan, build and run perspective.
Desirable, but not essential
IT Technical/professional knowledge
Cyber Security Industry knowledge
Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft Defender
Qualys and or other Vulnerability Management solutions
Identity & Access Management
Python, C++, Java development and code scripting, C++
Linux, Windows, Unix operating systems
Lead Full Stack Developer / London
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join our client based in Kings Cross, London. The role is Hybrid, two days a week onsite. Our client is going through a major digitalization program and upgrade.
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer that has proven experience leading a team of Developers as well as strong Technical experience with DevOps, C#.Net, Agile, React, SQL Server and Azure / Cloud.
We are also looking for you to have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal customers, understand their requirements, create solutions and to influence business stakeholders.
Manage a team of Software Developers in the creation and maintenance of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
Work in an Agile team taking ownership of the technical delivery of changes.
Ensure that stories and tasks are appropriately sized, scoped and defined.
Drive the DevOps maturity roadmap within the team.
Ensure the smooth running and support of live systems; providing the appropriate monitoring information to stakeholders for awareness and decision making.
Contribute to the wider enterprise technology strategy and roadmap.
Ensure the team continue to produce high levels of services, expertise, development and test processes that are scalable and maintainable within expectations of the stakeholders (including adherence to SDLC)
Ensure the appropriate levels of system and support document are created and maintained.
Contribute to vendor solution due diligence.
Coach and mentor staff members through training and individual support.
Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including agile scrum ceremonies.
Participate as a member of information technology teams, contributing to software development discussions, investigating the use of new development tools, and facilitating change.
Skills and Technologies Used:
Experienced in CI/CD and enthusiastic using Azure DevOps.
Web applications development in C#, ASP .NET, MVC, Web API/RESTful API
Distributed source control i.e. GIT
JS frameworks such as ReactJS or similar and an understanding of HTML and CSS
SQL Server, NoSQL (CosmosDB) • Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
Outstanding problem solver.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity with an organisation that makes a real difference in the world. For further details, please forward us a copy of your CV.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join an Energy industry sector client based in Leicestershire, initially for a 3 months contract, with renewals after that period.
The role is 100% remote outside IR35 – working in UK
Our client is looking for a Cloud Systems Administrator to plan for, deploy, and administer their cloud-based infrastructure. Together with their IT department, renewable energy engineers, and other stakeholders, you will be responsible for the deployment, monitoring, and optimisation of their cloud-based systems, as well as the protection and adherence of those systems.
- Create and deploy cloud-based solutions to sustain solar, wind, and hydroelectric power plants, making sure they run smoothly and effectively.
- Conceive, develop, and implement cloud-based data collecting and analysis systems for monitoring and optimising the performance of renewable energy assets, such as energy output, weather, and equipment health, in real time.
- Integrate cloud-based tools and services, such as remote monitoring and control of renewable energy assets, predictive maintenance, and energy forecasting, into renewable energy systems in collaboration with renewable energy engineers.
- Implementing best practices for data protection, access control, and regulatory compliance, such GDPR, NERC CIP, will help us keep our renewable energy systems running smoothly and securely in the cloud.
- Using diagnostic tools and monitoring data, locate and fix problems with cloud-based renewable energy systems including slowdowns in performance or corrupted data.
- Incorporate regular backups, replication, and testing of disaster recovery strategies into our cloud-based renewable energy systems.
- Increase the efficiency and efficacy of our renewable energy systems by implementing the newest trends and technology in cloud computing, renewable energy, and related disciplines and provide recommendations for adopting new technologies and best practices.
Required skills and experience:
- Proficiency in cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including cloud infrastructure management, virtualization, networking, and storage.
- Experience with cloud-based data collection and analysis tools, such as IoT platforms, data lakes, and big data analytics frameworks, for monitoring and optimizing renewable energy systems.
- Strong scripting and automation skills using languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash, for automating cloud operations, system configuration, and deployment processes.
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices, such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, auditing, and compliance, and experience in implementing security measures for cloud-based systems.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools, such as CI/CD pipelines, version control systems (e.g., Git), and configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible), for managing cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, technologies, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Apply and send us your CV ASAP to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Azure Infrastructure Analyst
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Analyst with DevOps and IaaC to join our client on an initial 4-month contract.
The Role is Outside IR35
Hybrid working, 2 days a week in Kings Cross, London
Experience of Azure DevOps and IaaC. Also experience of managing and leading project work.
Standard: £370 /day
Want to work with leading edge technologies? Keen to work with Microsoft Azure? Want to be in at the start?
The project is to improve the IT infrastructure across the business, and they are starting an exciting journey of moving from on-premise server workloads to Microsoft Azure.
You’ll have strong technical skills, helping to support the business with innovative solutions to problems, as well as support the delivery of technical solutions for the cloud and infrastructure environments. On a day to day basis, you will deliver change and support the operation of a large cloud environment along with supporting network and security infrastructure.
You will be required to maintain Cloud and infrastructure technologies and services ensuring its security, availability, and reliability on a day-to-day basis. Microsoft Azure DevOps and IaaC
You will be expected to provide day to day incident and problem management of cloud and infrastructure services, managing changes to Cloud and network infrastructure to make sure they are kept up to date.
Ensure the delivery and implementation of agreed technical solutions and support the IT disaster recovery and business continuity process including backup and recovery within agreed RTO and RPO’s.
You will be part of a new team responsible for day-to-day change management of the Cloud and Infrastructure environment.
The Ideal Candidate
We expect candidates for this role to be able to demonstrate sound cloud and infrastructure technical skills and experience and have a logical approach to problem-solving.
Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps and IaaC
You should have experience of working in complex technical environments and the ability to work methodically through any issues that arise.
You must have an ITIL Foundation as a minimum, as well as a good working knowledge of project management methodologies and how to deliver technical change within these frameworks.
In this role you may be expected to manage small pieces of project change work therefore it is desirable that you are able to demonstrate good personal management and the ability inform and engage business stakeholders.
You will be expected on occasion to engage with the wider business, suppliers, or other technical teams within the IT department, so we expect you to be a good communicator with a positive attitude towards the support you provide and the mission of our organisation.
For Further details, please don’t hesitate to apply.
We have an exciting Hybrid working opportunity for a Data Engineer to join our clients growing Data team, playing a key role in surfacing data within their fast-growing Finance business on the South Coast
- Responsibility for designing, building, and implementing a robust and scalable data warehouse that meets and functions with the Microsoft Azure Platform. This requires defining data models and ensuring data integrity and accuracy and enabling integrations with other platforms.
- Automating data pipelines to extract, transform, and load data from various sources into the data warehouse, identifying and implementing appropriate tools such as data bricks, designing, and testing data transformations, and ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Having a good understanding of the available data warehousing and data integration tools and be able to make informed decisions on the most suitable tools for each situation, researching, testing, and evaluating new technologies as required.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation for the data warehouse, including data models, data pipelines, and system configurations. Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the data warehouse, including troubleshooting, and resolving any technical issues.
- Ensuring a high-quality level of data in the data warehouse and ensuring that it is free from errors and inconsistencies. Implement data quality checks, monitoring data quality metrics, and resolving any data quality issues that arise.
- Building data visualizations using Microsoft PowerBI that effectively communicate insights and trends to employees according to their data needs for analysis and reporting, creating dashboards and reports that are both informative and visually appealing.
- Maintaining and optimising the performance of the data warehouse to ensure that it is operating efficiently and effectively. This includes analysing data usage patterns, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing performance improvements.
- Participating in the Disaster Recovery planning and testing process, ensuring that the data warehouse and associated systems are protected in the event of a disaster. Ensuring continuity of service by developing and maintaining backup and recovery procedures and testing these procedures regularly.
- Writing SQL views and stored procedures
- Database modelling, development and optimisation
Strong SQL skills to be able to write complex queries and procedures for data extraction and analysis.Can work closely with business stakeholders, other IT teams and external providers. You must be technically competent and understand operational workflows and impacts.
- Has a can-do attitude and is able to use their initiative to bring about positive change and take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data.
- Has hands-on experience with data warehousing and ETL tools and packages which integrate with Azure Data Factory.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of ETL technical design, data quality testing, cleansing, and monitoring. You should have experience with data sourcing, exploration, and analysis, as well as data warehousing and data modelling capabilities.
- Has experience with PowerBI for producing data visualisations and dashboards for effective data reporting.
- Thrives on problem solving and is able to suggest solutions.
- Can distil a complex problem into a workable solution and implement it.
- Has gumption and strives to continuously learn and implement new skills and technologies on the fly. Can take an assignment and “run with it”.
Desirables: Previous experience working in the financial industry.
Experience with Azure, especially Azure Data Factory and Azure DevOps or AWS
Previous coding experience
Working knowledge of Python
We’re incredibly flexible about where, when and how you work: we don’t want anyone to be prevented from coming to work for Saltus as a result of the working pattern that they’re looking for. Ideally, you’d be able to be based out of our office between Southampton and Portsmouth for a couple of days each week, working the remainder of the week from home. We are passionate about championing flexible working for our people, so if there’s a slightly different working pattern that you’re looking for, then please come and have a chat to us about it!
Azure DevOps Engineer – Outside IR35
Endeavor Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Azure DevOps Engineer to join our client based in North London, walking distance from Kings Cross. The role is Hybrid, and you will need to be onsite 2-3 days a week.
You will need a proven track record with Azure DevOps. We are also looking for someone with excellent soft skills and a strong Communicator.
Our client works in an Agile environment and Agile experience is a plus.
You will need to be a strong team worker and have demonstrable commercial experience on provisioning and automating deployment pipelines in the following areas:
- Azure DevOps (build and release pipelines using arm templates, GIT, access control)
- Azure Infrastructure and Networking (vNet, Azure VMs, Azure Gateway)
- Azure Integration services (LogicApp, Azure Function, Service Bus)
- Azure Analytics (ADF, Synapse Workspace, PowerBI workspace, Event Hubs)
- Azure Data Lake, Azure storage, CosmosDB and Azure SQL database
- Azure security (key vault, storage APIs, RBAC role management, Azure cloud defender)
- Azure monitoring and alerts (AppInsights, Azure Monitor, Azure workbooks)
If this role is of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply.