DCRM Developer with Microsoft PowerApps required to join a London based client.
Remote – Full Time – UK 9 am – 5 pm
Contract or Permanent. Ideally Contract to Permanent.
Visa can be provided for the right candidate.
Transform processes and extend Dynamics 365 through connected and embedded apps built on Power Platform with advanced security, business rules and logic.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience with power automate and power apps
• Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
• Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
• Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
• Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity, please apply.
We have an exciting Hybrid working opportunity for a Data Engineer to join our clients growing Data team, playing a key role in surfacing data within their fast-growing Finance business on the South Coast
- Responsibility for designing, building, and implementing a robust and scalable data warehouse that meets and functions with the Microsoft Azure Platform. This requires defining data models and ensuring data integrity and accuracy and enabling integrations with other platforms.
- Automating data pipelines to extract, transform, and load data from various sources into the data warehouse, identifying and implementing appropriate tools such as data bricks, designing, and testing data transformations, and ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Having a good understanding of the available data warehousing and data integration tools and be able to make informed decisions on the most suitable tools for each situation, researching, testing, and evaluating new technologies as required.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation for the data warehouse, including data models, data pipelines, and system configurations. Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the data warehouse, including troubleshooting, and resolving any technical issues.
- Ensuring a high-quality level of data in the data warehouse and ensuring that it is free from errors and inconsistencies. Implement data quality checks, monitoring data quality metrics, and resolving any data quality issues that arise.
- Building data visualizations using Microsoft PowerBI that effectively communicate insights and trends to employees according to their data needs for analysis and reporting, creating dashboards and reports that are both informative and visually appealing.
- Maintaining and optimising the performance of the data warehouse to ensure that it is operating efficiently and effectively. This includes analysing data usage patterns, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing performance improvements.
- Participating in the Disaster Recovery planning and testing process, ensuring that the data warehouse and associated systems are protected in the event of a disaster. Ensuring continuity of service by developing and maintaining backup and recovery procedures and testing these procedures regularly.
- Writing SQL views and stored procedures
- Database modelling, development and optimisation
Strong SQL skills to be able to write complex queries and procedures for data extraction and analysis.Can work closely with business stakeholders, other IT teams and external providers. You must be technically competent and understand operational workflows and impacts.
- Has a can-do attitude and is able to use their initiative to bring about positive change and take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data.
- Has hands-on experience with data warehousing and ETL tools and packages which integrate with Azure Data Factory.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of ETL technical design, data quality testing, cleansing, and monitoring. You should have experience with data sourcing, exploration, and analysis, as well as data warehousing and data modelling capabilities.
- Has experience with PowerBI for producing data visualisations and dashboards for effective data reporting.
- Thrives on problem solving and is able to suggest solutions.
- Can distil a complex problem into a workable solution and implement it.
- Has gumption and strives to continuously learn and implement new skills and technologies on the fly. Can take an assignment and “run with it”.
Desirables: Previous experience working in the financial industry.
Experience with Azure, especially Azure Data Factory and Azure DevOps or AWS
Previous coding experience
Working knowledge of Python
We’re incredibly flexible about where, when and how you work: we don’t want anyone to be prevented from coming to work for Saltus as a result of the working pattern that they’re looking for. Ideally, you’d be able to be based out of our office between Southampton and Portsmouth for a couple of days each week, working the remainder of the week from home. We are passionate about championing flexible working for our people, so if there’s a slightly different working pattern that you’re looking for, then please come and have a chat to us about it!
SQL Developer / Data Engineer
SQL Developer / Data Engineer
Our financial client based on the outskirts of Southampton and Portsmouth on the south coast have an opportunity for a SQL Developer / Data Engineer to join the team.
You will sit within the Data Team and work with technical and non-technical people across the whole company.
What will you be doing?
• Development and maintenance of data warehouse (Azure Data Factory, SQL Server)
• Writing SQL views and stored procedures
• Assisting with Power BI development and maintenance
• Database modelling, development and optimisation
• Azure DevOps
• Requirements gathering from senior stakeholders
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a can-do attitude – able to use initiative to bring about positive change and take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data
• Has experience in using PowerBI
• Has a strong command of SQL
• Thrives on problem solving and able to suggest solutions
• Can communicate effectively and be comfortable communicating ideas to people at all levels across the firm
• Can distil a complex problem into a workable solution and implement it
• Has gumption and strives to continuously learn and implement new skills and technologies on the fly. Can take an assignment and “run with it”.
• Has advanced Excel usage
Bonus Points for:
• Working in the financial industry
• Experience with Azure, especially Azure Data Factory and Azure DevOps
• Previous coding experience
• API experience
For further details regarding this exciting role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Software Engineer - java -React
Data Engineer / SQL Developer
Cloud and Tooling Support Administrator
Excellent long term contract opportunity for an Amazon AWS Cloud solutions engineer to help maintain, troubleshoot the infrastructure and provide support to internal cloud-based tools.
You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for a Leading European Organisation.
Service4Developers is the entry point of autonomous Cloud sandbox development environment.
PublicCloud will be a highly automated Cloud Hosting solution based on WildFly/PostgreSQL.
Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
At least 3 year professional experience within large-scale Data Centre environments
At least 6 months of professional experience on cloud environments
Create and maintain AWS stacks.
Monitoring tooling performance and production jobs
Troubleshoot end-user incidents on infrastructure level only
Receiving, logging and managing requests from customers via ticketing
Maintain and amend procedures
Participate in meetings and training related to the position
Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
AWS Cloud experience, certification is appreciated
Proven working experience with UNIX /Linux based environments
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1):
Basic to advanced networking principles (e.g: NACL, routing)
ORACLE Database and SQL knowledge
Scripting skills (e.g., powershell, Python)
ITSM Tools knowledge (SMT, BMC Atrium, Patrol, Proactive Net …)
Experience with a monitoring system
Kubernetes and tools around k8s ecosystem
DevOps, GitOps principles
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as nice to have
Artefact store knowledge (Nexus)
Monitoring Dynatrace, Pandora
English fluent is mandatory (speaking & writing), French is an asset
First IT Service Desk/IT Support experience
You are able to work in shifts (8 AM – 8 PM)
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer in test to join our leading financial client on a contract basis. This role can be full-time or flexible to fit around you, it will be fully remote.
We are looking for someone who has created technical tests before and who is enthusiastic in revamping and reviewing existing processes.
• SQL Server
Please apply ASAP to be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity.
Head of Analytics
Contract opportunity: calling profiles for a Head of Analytics role with our London based client!
This is a hybrid work role, with the expectation to be 2/3 days onsite.
Our client is looking for a profilewith Power BI experience and good technical knowledge of BI tools to be the face of analytics/data in the organisation and help them move forward in their analytics transformation journey.
The successful Head of Analytics will demonstrate excellent communication skills and ideally have the following experience:
- Senior leadership experience in an analytics related role, with multiple stakeholders, and a complex and technical operating environment.
- Commercial experience with a record of delivering outcomes that add value or impact on service delivery and produce ROI.
- Experience of working with a range of operational stakeholders; demonstrating excellent communication and engagement.
- Experience in managing projects or delivering analytics transformation programmes successfully.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service; preferably delivering analytics.
- Experience of shaping strategy and vision for your service area and delivering it successfully
- Good experience of working in an agile product delivery model, ideally data related products, as the responsible person
Your technical skills will include:
- Good knowledge (Head of level) around data and analytics that optimise performance and deliver value; user experience, design, technical skills, and platform knowledge. To the level that are able to engage with technical staff and data architectures or experts.
- Excellent knowledge of Power BI and other analytics or data tools, technologies, preferably Microsoft. As well as good understanding of data architecture. To the level that you are able to engage with technical staff and data architectures or experts.
- Good knowledge of SQL, ETL technologies and data modelling. Knowledge of programming languages useful for data analytics such as Python
- Good knowledge of the Azure cloud data platform and the potential to use its services to improve analytics
- Good knowledge of testing BI software, release cycles, devops (dataops) and how to successfully move a product from development to production
- Ability to understand complex technical/technology solutions and concepts, with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to mitigate and manage complex risks; including technical or regulatory ones such as GDPR, SDR etc.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further information ASAP!
SQL DBA - NHS
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experience developer to join our leading client based on a contract basis. Our client is based in Vienna and the role is 50% on-site and 50% remote. The hourly rate is €70.
The right candidate will be speak English and German and be experienced in the field of software engineering.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT systems (Linux servers), IT system architecture and processes
- Support in system design as well as system and integration testing of applications with DB usage
- Maintenance and replacement of legacy systems (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms)
- High willingness to learn and flexibility in familiarizing with new topics
- Structured approach and solution-oriented way of working
- Quality-conscious and proactive way of working
- High competence in analysis and design
- Desirable experience with JIRA
If you think you have the right skills for this opportunity then please apply ASAP!!