- Vous êtes Luxembourgeois ou habitez près du Luxembourg ?
- Vous parlez couramment Français et maitrisez l’Anglais, y compris à l’ecrit ?
- Vous êtes un specialiste Java ?
- Vous aimez travailler en équipe ?
- Vous êtes disponible rapidement?
Un client du secteur public recherche des profils Java developer pour un nouveau projet de développement à réaliser sur site.
Expérience/compétences requises :
- Minimum 3 ans d’expérience en développement Java – Java 8+
- Français /Anglais courant
Envoyez-nous votre CV ou contactez-nous ASAP pour plus de renseignements.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a a Full Stack Developer to join a leading European Client.
- A Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Creative and curious about everything that has to do with IT. People even call you a geek sometimes
- Open-minded, keen on learning new technologies, problem-solver, with good communication skills.
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Creative & user-oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- Initiative and proactivity are your nicknames.
- You speak English and knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
- Understanding of CSS and HTML styling
- Understanding of the REST architectural style, including HTTP, URLs and JSON
- Working experience with code versioning tools, ideally Git
- Familiarity with unit testing, preferably Jest
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, preferably NPM, Babel, webpack
- Familiarity with Java, Spring and SpringBoot
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate them into components and working solutions
- Experience in coaching backend developers towards full-stack developers is welcomed
- Understanding of React.js, JSX and Redux, including pure functions, components, state management
- Familiarity with any of Ant.design, RxJs, React-component or React-virtualised is welcomed
- Familiarity with static type checking, preferably Flow
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6 and beyond
- Familiarity with application testing, preferably Selenium or RobotFramework
- Familiarity with Linux or another UNIX
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Please get in touch for further details on this long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to join a global technology giant. This is a long-term contract based in Zaventem near Brussels, Belgium with market related rates.
We are looking for someone with a very strong development background, such as an Architect or Lead Engineer level.
- Strong Java experience
- Strong C++ experience
- Blockchain knowledge or experience is desirable, but not essential
Lead Engineers or Architects with a solid background in Java and C++ are welcome to apply with their CV.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Front End web applications, implement tests, support UX designers, and implement Back End services. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Front End Developer role we are seeking someone with the following skills -
- Responsive Design
- API Development
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Front End Developer contract role.
We are seeking a Test Engineer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for defining, developing, and executing functional and non-functional manual and automated test cases, and apply and develop test automation. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Test Engineer role we are seeking someone with the following experience -
- 3+ years' testing experience
- API Testing
- Mobile Testing
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Test Engineer contract role.
If you are a Talented C programmer looking to start or further their career, then Endeavour has the opportunity for you! The successful candidate will be joining our client’s development team, based near Basingstoke.
As a C programmer, you will be working on the implementation of a market leading APL programming language and associated tools, including an interpreter, virtual machine, highly optimised primitive operations on arrays, and interfaces to the outside world. Our client’s aim is to further increase the performance of the APL system.
The ideal programmer will have experience with any of the following:
- Win32 API programming.
- Programming for GPUs.
- Programming for vectorised SIMD instruction sets.
- Low level performance analysis and tuning, using hardware performance counters and profiling tools.
If you are looking for a relaxed and friendly working environment, where your opinions will matter, then apply ASAP!
Experienced Java developer who speaks Fluent Dutch or French with basic knowledge of Cloud required to design, analyse and implement a new solution for a leading client in the Brussels area.
Requirements for the position
- Experience as a Java/J2EE developer
- Experience with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Thorntail, JBoss, Quarkus, MicroProfile, Hibernate, DeltaSpike, MapStruct is a plus
- Experience with API
- Basic knowledge of Cloud development
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills to interact with business
- Speaks fluent Dutch or French and able to understand both languages in meetings
- Work on site close to Brussels
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for extra developers to join their clients Identity Access Management (IAM) Development team in Brussels, Belgium for a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be performing technical analysis, designing, installing, maintaining and modifying the IAM platform. This is a hands-on technical position
- Ensuring that the needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analysing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products
- Identifying gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigating options and making recommendations
- Planning, installing, configuring and optimising the operation of IAM components including the tracking of new released available from vendors, patches, etc
- Writing code to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs); testing it for both functional and robustness and moving it into production
- Producing and updating system documentation to record the IAM environment, including documentation of configuration settings, operating and recovery procedures and data structures
- Troubleshooting IAM systems/component failures as they occur and provides solutions
- Functioning as the primary liaison to IAM system vendor
- Guides the formation of IAM policies that balance the need for seamless access with the requirement of enterprise security
- Working with server and network administrators to ensure that end-to-end system integrity and security are maintained for the IAM systems
- Hands-on experience with an Identity Management system
- Broad and deep experience with computing, network and system software environments
- Knowledge on mutual SSL
- ForgeRock (knowledge of at least 2)
This is an urgent contract. If the role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV
- Are you a Business Analyst looking for a long-term contract?
- Do you enjoy travelling?
- Are you a Native/Fluent Spanish speaker?
- Do you have excellent communication skills in English?
- Do you have technical support experience with Software applications?
Endeavour has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a global and reputable organisation, based in Geneva.
This opportunity will allow you to work remotely after an initial couple of weeks training on site.
You will also be expected to travel and stay in various Latin America countries for periods of 2-3 weeks at a time.
All expenses will be covered by our client, as regular travelling will be required.
Our client is looking for a Spanish speaking Business Analyst, who has technical experience with installation support for Java based software applications. You will also have a good understanding of oracle or SQL database.
Please apply or get in touch ASAP to get further details about this fantastic opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to join a leading organisation on an initial 2 month contract. Possibility of long term extensions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Technical : Java/J2E, Maven, Hibernate, Spring, Angular, Oracle
Methodology : Agile scrum (asset)
Language : English, knowledge of French would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience : 5 years +
Hourly rate: 46.25 Euros per hour
If you are a Full Stack Java Developer with the above mentioned experience, looking for fantastic opportunity in a beautiful location, please don’t hesitate to apply!