Are you an seasoned Web Developer seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain or enhance your international experience?
A global client, in the Energy industry is looking for a skilled candidate, willing to grow and develop in an innovative environment.
The successful web developer will fundamentally be Krakow based, working in a team of like-minded individuals. Occasional client visits could be required.
Your tasks deliverables will include:
- Working with internal subject matter experts, primarily in the drilling domain, to understand customer workflows
- Working within the Agile project delivery methodology to develop web applications and micro-service algorithms to optimize customer workflows and business processes
- Develop connectors/interfaces between different domain platform technologies to optimize reporting of business and technical KPIs
- Develop modern JS-based front-end applications for end users.
- Degree in IT
- Exploration & Production (E&P) knowledge would be an asset
- Preferably 4-5 years of related working experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- programming skills:
- Java, Python, .NET
- Tools: Visual Studio Code, Git, Maven
- Knowledge/ practical experience with server-side technologies:
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Cassandra
- Operating systems: Linux Windows Server
- Application platforms: JBoss/WildFly EAP, Azure, Amazon Web services, Google cloud
- Network: Architecture, protocols.
- BPM: jBPM
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this fantastic career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer who has led and mentored teams. This is a hands-on development role and you would be joining a team where talent is recognised, and knowledge is shared. Based in Fife our client is close to Dunfermline and the Forth Road Bridge making Edinburgh easily accessible. Competitive Salary IRO £65,000 per annum.
Our client has an ambitious Software Engineering team of approximately 50 developers/testers. To join as an Embedded Engineer, you should be passionate about real time software development and device driver programming. Interfacing will be with technologies such as USB devices, PCIe, FPGA, FLASH memory, low level device drivers and kernel.
The skillset required for this role is:
- Experience with device driver and real time programming
- Interfacing with FPGA, FLASH memory, USB devices, PCIe, and low-level device drivers
- SOLID design principles
- Lean Principles
- Agile Methodology
- Domain Driven Design
- Threading Models
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths or related subject
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Middleware Solution Architect to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is initially until the end of 2018 with possibility of extension thereafter and the rate is market related.
- Fluent in French or Dutch but must be able to understand the other
- 5 years’ experience as a middleware application design within a complex IT environment
- Relevant experience in middleware application design
- Relevant experience with Java and J2EE
- Extensive knowledge of Apache
- Extensive knowledge of Tomcat
- Extensive knowledge of JBoss
- Knowledge of Linux
- Familiar with network terminology such as Vlan’s and firewall.
- Open minded
- Team Player
- Structured and analytical approach
- Effective in communication (Written and Spoken)
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Design architecture that will meet the requirements of the business and the company standards
- Collaborate with the development team during the solution development phase
- Collaborate with the operation team on incident and problem management that requires architectural analysis
- Develop and maintain the solution documentation.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer to join our client in the banking sector based in Brussels, Belgium. This is a 6 month contract role and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €550 Euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Shell scripting
- SQL developer
Skills that are nice to have:
- Second line support on SBS solution
- Experience in the banking sector or payment
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Second Line Support Engineer to join a client in the Banking sector based in Belgium.
Skills / experience :
3-5 years experience in the following :
- Scripting Shell
- SQL (Oracle)
Desirable skills :
The client uses IWS (IBM Workload Scheduler) so it is a nice to have
Knowledge of the Dutch language
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a degree educated Cloud Automation Developer with a minimum 7 years relevant experience and expertise to join our Devops team in Brussels. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the project
As a Cloud Automation Developer, you will take up a role in the Devops team. You will take ownership in the implementation and maintenance of the data center tooling landscape.
You will focus on automating service delivery and providing means for easy and low cost operations. You support different teams that design.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support on our CMDB & Automation engine
- Analysis & development for data center automation projects
- Development & operational support on our external world interface
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces, …
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Oracle, NoSQL, ...)
- Adobe Flex, ActionScript
- Perl, Phyton, Ruby, PHP…
- WebServices: SOAP, REST, JSON, …
- Linux (RedHat)
- Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS suite, ..
- Agile development & Scrum principles
- SVN, GitLab source control
- CI/CD methodology and tooling experience (Jenkins, …)
- Knowledge of typical data center related technologies (TCP/IP, networking, security, virtualization, storage, systems, monitoring, ...)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are a team player
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations (internal or external)
- You are able to inform your customers/colleagues timely and efficiently
- You manage your time and project planning efficiently
- You are able to learn quickly
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for two Permanent Test Analysts for their client based in Brighton. This is primarily a Manual Testing role, but experience of Automated Testing would be advantageous. Training for this would also be provided. Between 2-5 years’ experience required. The salary on offer is between £25K to £30K.
The ideal candidates will have worked in a Testing role before and therefore be familiar with Agile, TDD, and implementing test plans. The client requires candidates who are excellent communicators, are extremely business focussed and are keen to build on their testing abilities to help deliver automated regression testing.
Essential Candidate Experience:
- 2-5 years’ Testing experience
- Jira &/or Bugzilla
- Linux / Windows
- Web Based Applications
- NoSQL, MySQL & SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Apache, Tomcat, jBoss
If you are interested in this role and you have the right experience, then please apply for the role with your most up to date CV that includes the experience you have relevant to the role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an Architect / Technical Analyst.
6-month contract, commencing early January 2018 with strong possibility of extension.
Analyst / Developer:
- Technical analyst within the SAMSS department
- Service assurance monitoring support systems as well as GIS (geographical information systems) analyst.
- Knowledge of Linux, React, PHP, perl & Java, Git
- Development tasks
- Technical analysis
- Estimation of roadmap / release scope items
- Technical architect for the SAMSS departement (both domains)
- Monitor the architecture
Support and technical analyst with regards to the SAMSS architecture
- Cross domain aspects
- Frameworks to be used
Please get in touch for further details regarding this role.
Endeavour has an urgent Document Processing Specialist contract opportunity for a global European organisation, based in Switzerland.
This contract would be initially for 3 months, with possible extensions.
The successful candidate will assist in the processing of images and data received and published by our client.
Skills and experience required:
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manipulate images and scanned documents (resize, crop, retouch etc.) using Photoshop and other tools.
- Ability to process scanned documents to make them more readable.
- Ability to edit XML documents using a text editor and to validate these documents against a DTD or schema.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux, Document creation tools, including Word, Adobe, Excel, graphic files tools, ZIP, ASCII Text Editors, FTP.
- Ability to work quickly and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French.
Your daily duties will involve the following tasks:
- Resizing, cropping, retouching and manipulating images to ensure they meet the necessary quality and standards for publication.
- Enhancing scanned documents which were received electronically in order to make them more readable.
- Correcting XML data to make it conform to published DTDs/schemas.
- Making the data available via FTP.
- Performing the above tasks in a timely manner
- Using the in-house developed tools which assist this process and participate in their further development
- Performing other duties as required.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an extremely talented Web Developer for their client in the Travel & Tourism Industry based in East Sussex. This is a permanent role and the salary will be commensurate with experience ranging between £30K and £45K.
Working as part of a team you would be joining the rapidly expending IT Department. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience, you must enjoy learning, technology and problem solving.
Attributes for this role:
- A proficient full stack developer
- Familiar working in an Agile environment
- Proactive with good organisational skills
- 2+ years’ experience as a Web App Developer/Full Stack Developer.
- Prior experience of developing for mobile platforms/applications.
- Responsive Design for multiple devices and platforms including frameworks.
- Some database experience.
- REST / SOAP
- MS SQL Server or MS SQL
- PHP Frameworks, Symfony, Zend, MVC
- Version Control using GitHub or SVN
- AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply.