DevOps Co-Ordinator required for a contract position with a leading technology client based in Ireland.
Fully remote role!
You will act as a Release Co-Ordinator, you will manage the process of planning, scheduling and controlling a software build through different stages and environments; including coordinating with the deployment teams to ensure successful implementation.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Co-Ordinator with excellent organisation and communication skills at all levels.
The successful DevOps Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
• Preparing release builds in Java and Angular and build new projects before a release.
• Supporting multiple project teams and codebases to enable the deployment of application releases to controlled test and production environments.
• Verifying that releases are deployed correctly and monitor code migration between environments.
• Monitoring JIRA to track and maintain the status of all scheduled releases.
• Creating planned and emergency release builds and implementation plans.
• Providing team with issues and resolution steps taken during Monthly Enterprise release weekends.
• Working with Change Management to ensure Change Tickets (ServiceNow) are correct and have the required paperwork in place.
• Submitting release builds for monthly security scanning (Snyk and Checkmarx).
• Improving the process of building and deploying artefacts to test and production environments (automate builds and scans).
• Adhering to and promoting internal information security policies and procedures.
• Supporting software configuration management policies and procedures.
• Supporting intake of production support MBP JIRAs and incidents
• Working with BAs and development to provide LOEs for monthly release packages
• Working with BAs and development to improve the production support process
• Attending meetings with business to discuss the availability of resources for monthly packages
• Experience working with the following are essential:
• Git and Git branches
• Unix and/or Linux platforms
Experience working with the following are desired but not essential:
• Experience in SDLC methodologies/software development/release/process and configuration management
• Experience in Java, Python and Angular programming desired but not essential
Please get in touch for further information.