Experience Dutch speaking Data Scientist required for a 6 month contract based in Brussels. Public Sector.
Daily rate: 500 Euros per day
- A Master / Bachelor degree in an IT related field
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player
- Experience working in high-demanding environment
- Experienced in data modelling
- Knowledge of different database types (relational, document, graphs)
- Experienced with visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik view/sense, Tableau, Spotfire)
- You have strong knowledge of state-of-the-art machine learning and statistical methods (focus on forecasting methods)
- Flask (optional)
- Plotly or other (desirable)
- Cypher (desirable)
- Github (desirable)
Preferably, you have work experience with the end-to-end data science project life cycle, including:
- Translating business requests into data requirements
- Identifying high-value use cases through data exploration and visualization.
- Developing machine learning solutions (incl. feature engineering, model fitting, etc.).
- Deploying scalable machine learning applications to production.
- You have strong knowledge of software development
- A creative problem solver
Please apply for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Junior Support Engineer to join our client based in Leeds. You will test and validate software releases and provide technical support for their systems.
You will ideally have worked in a support/developer role previously, and have the following experience –
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Software Development/Scripting experience – ideally Bash, Python, and/or PowerShell
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Python, AWS, and/or Azure would be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Support Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract based in Brussels, Belgium. This is a Dutch speaking position. Rate €500EUR per day.
You will work with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and other Data Engineers, to take the data science platform to the next level. You will assist in the development of a data abstraction layer and connecting this with a range of data sources, such as relational databases and external data sources.
To be successful in this Data Engineer role you must have the following experience -
Please apply asap to be considered for this Data Engineer role.
Experienced Big Data Consultant to join a large banking client in Brussels.
English speaking site.
Early September start for 6 months with possible extension.
- 5 year + experienced and practical knowledge of Flink/Kafka
- Hands-on experience in big data stack - Horton works and technologies/languages like Hive, ELK, Cassandra, Python
- Profound knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL queries, performance-tuning)
- Knowledge of DWH data modelling (i.e. Kimball or Inman)
Please apply for further details. We look forward to your cv.
We are seeking a Machine Learning Researcher to join the Research and Development team of our international telecom client based in Stockholm, Sweden. This will be a long-term contract with extremely competitive rates on offer.
You will be responsible for researching and innovating machine learning in wireless networks and follow and influence research tracks in wireless radio access networks.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience –
- Masters or PhD in relevant topic
- Knowledge of Radio Access Network algorithms
- Experience designing and implementing PHY L1 and RRM L2 algorithms for RAN
- Applying machine learning techniques
- Modelling and simulation
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this role.
Looking to enjoy the summer in Belgium ?
An excellent contract opportunity for a Software Developer with PHP, Symfony and AngularJS experience.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are technically and functionally challenging. The goal is that we would like to get the different planning applications towards a central application, focusing on the work requests.
As a highly technological company, our client appreciates and values technical skills. Agile software development forms the core in addition to source control, continuous integration, modern development hardware and up-to-date development teams
Skills / Experience
- Broad technical background
- Is not afraid to look for and find a good technical solution for all types of problems
- Monitor standards in our PHP domain and ready to promote the overall quality of the code
- Excellent knowledge of Symfony and AngularJS
- Ready to pass on your knowledge
- Ready to promote the general quality of the code
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for the back-end as well as for the front-end
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Are you a looking for an excellent permanent role? We are recruiting for a Windows Build and Deployment Engineer to join a client in Southampton, Hampshire. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Windows build and update deployment in accordance with industry best practices for secure systems.
- Updates and patches are to be reviewed and tested whilst liaising with the security team to ensure any vulnerabilities are remediated effectively.
- Optimise and improve the system build and imaging processes for customer systems.
- Working with the security team to maintain system hardening standards (CIS).
- Maintaining anti-virus and anti-malware configuration.
- Testing software patches in line with regression test scripts.
- Maintain the security patching process for OS system images, ensuring systems receive then action appropriate updates on time and with minimal system impact.
- Deploying and managing application deployment into system images.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure ongoing compliance and governance is maintained.
- Support third party vulnerability testing and audit of system builds.
- Working with the security council and raising security incidents relating to system builds.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have Desktop, EPOS build and configuration experience
- Experience of deployment tools, Ghost, Windows MDT and WDS
- You must have Product Activation Techniques (MAK/KMS)
- Proven experience of creating and deploying custom OS images
- You should have Windows 7, Windows 10 build and MS troubleshooting experience
- Intermediate network skills
- Technical Knowledge of Intel based hardware systems
- You must have commercial experience in basic IT infrastructure
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Scripting (PowerShell/Python)
- Understanding of windows licencing models.
- Windows or InfoSec industry Certifications
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Windows Build and Deployment Engineer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected Test Engineer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a Test Engineer. Our client has requested that the Test Engineer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €420 euros.
What is expected of the Senior Test Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a tester as part of the functional and technical tests of their applications and packages.
- The tasks of the Senior Test Engineer consist in establishing a test plan based on the documentation of a project. It also determines the scope of test automation and automates regression scenarios. It executes (automated) test scenarios and records the bugs found.
- At the end of the test process, you will report the results to the project managers and provides advice on the Go/NoGo decision.
- You are also responsible for the preparation of a master test plan with the scope description, test criteria and planning, before the start of the test phase.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- At least 5 years of experience working with HP-ALM/QC.
- 5 years of experience working with HP-QTP.
- You must have an ISTQB qualification with at least 3 years’ experience using it.
- You should have at least 1 year of experience working with Oracle, Python and .NET.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Senior Test Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for a Python Developer to join our client for an initial 3-month contract based in Brussels, Belgium. Rate IRO €375EUR per day. This is an English-speaking role, however any French would be beneficial.
You will be working on a project migrating from SAS to Python, to be successful in this Python Developer role you must have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Any relevant experience with fraud detection would be beneficial
- Working on migration projects would be beneficial
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Python Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has excellent opportunity to join our client a market leading, digital agency based in Central London. They are looking for a Systems Administrator with strong Linux experience, your main responsibility will be monitoring and maintaining core infrastructure systems. This is the perfect opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator who is looking to expand their knowledge and develop new skills.
The successful Systems Administrator will be responsible for the following –
- Assisting on global infrastructure projects
- Recommend changes and improvements
- Monitor and maintain core infrastructure systems
- Assisting the development team
- Automate manual tasks – Python, Ruby, Bash
The successful Systems Administrator must have the following experience –
- Knowledge of Linux – Debian, Ubuntu, or CentOS
- Knowledge of Nagios
- Knowledge of distributed monitoring
- Knowledge of configuration management – Puppet/Forman, Ansible
- Administration of Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Understanding of TCP/IP and Networking
- Any experience with VMWare, vSphere, AWS, Azure, or Commvault is beneficial
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Systems Administrator role