Open Source Software Engineer required!
A global Telecomms leader is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with cloud native application development experience for a long-term project to join their team.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or other EU countries considered depending on profile
The project is responsible for our client cloud core network contribution to open source software in cloud native area.
The selected Software engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Cloud native related open source contribution according to stakeholders' requirement
- Develop and test high quality code, document in open source projects
- CI/CD pipeline contribution
- Design, code and document accepted in open source community
- Participate in, or lead design and code reviews with peers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other open source teams to achieve company level target
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Contribution in cloud native related open source software like kubernetes, containerd, ovs, dpdk, cilium etc. experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux kernel
- Telecom industry background is a bonus
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C, Python
- Experience with cloud native application development and in production use cases
- Hands-on experience on DevOps, or GitOps related tools
- Effective communication skills like regularly achieve consensus with peers/stakeholders, and clear status updates
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Ability to thrive in an open source community
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Fluency in English
Get in touch for further details or send us your CV ASAP!