Senior Web developer / Consultant
Are you an seasoned Web Developer seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain or enhance your international experience?
A global client, in the Energy industry is looking for a skilled candidate, willing to grow and develop in an innovative environment.
The successful web developer will fundamentally be Krakow based, working in a team of like-minded individuals. Occasional client visits could be required.
Your tasks deliverables will include:
- Working with internal subject matter experts, primarily in the drilling domain, to understand customer workflows
- Working within the Agile project delivery methodology to develop web applications and micro-service algorithms to optimize customer workflows and business processes
- Develop connectors/interfaces between different domain platform technologies to optimize reporting of business and technical KPIs
- Develop modern JS-based front-end applications for end users.
- Degree in IT
- Exploration & Production (E&P) knowledge would be an asset
- Preferably 4-5 years of related working experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- programming skills:
- Java, Python, .NET
- Tools: Visual Studio Code, Git, Maven
- Knowledge/ practical experience with server-side technologies:
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Cassandra
- Operating systems: Linux Windows Server
- Application platforms: JBoss/WildFly EAP, Azure, Amazon Web services, Google cloud
- Network: Architecture, protocols.
- BPM: jBPM
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this fantastic career opportunity!
Software Engineer / Security cleared
Role and Responsibilities
- The Software Engineer will be part of an existing highly skilled development team, reporting directly to the Lead Developer, writing complex security solution software. The following are key responsibilities:
- Writing high quality code following in-house full life cycle development methodologies and using our chosen toolset
- Being able to time manage across multiple concurrent tasks with different priorities and different deadlines
- To work within a closely knit team
- Be proactive in looking for ways to improve all aspects of the products we produce whether that’s the code, tests or documentation
- Suitability to hold UK security clearance is essential
- Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is preferred
- Recent experience of full life-cycle software development is essential
- Domain knowledge of application security is preferred
- The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to have sufficient flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities is essential
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form
- Strong programming skills
- Good understanding of UNIX
- Network programming
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Full product life cycle development knowledge
- Desirable Experience
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Deep understanding of Internet standards and protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, syslog, NTP
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Object orientated programming languages such as C++, C#, JAVA
- Development experience on different operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Solaris
Java Backend Engineer
Looking to join a world leader in technology?
We have a fantastic long term contract opportunity for a Java Backend Engineer to join an exciting project on a 12 month + contract based in Belgium. Excellent career prospects!
Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in a relevant scientific field, be fluent in English, and have the following skills and experience.
Skills and experience :
- 4+ years of back-end development experience
- Java EE, Spring
- RESTful services
- Big Data tools and technologies such as
- Hadoop, Spark
- Redis, Cassandra
Excellent coding, reviewing and testing skills
Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience in fraud detection (in any industry: gaming, banking, insurance…)
- Experience in data analytics and machine learning
- Experience in DevOps
- Cloud computing: AWS, Google Cloud
- Data analytics: R, KNIME, WEKA, FICO, TensorFlow
- Programming: Scala, Haskell
Please get in touch for further details. Looking forward to your application!
Excellent contact opportunity for a .Net /Python Developer to join a Utilities client located in Brussels on a long term project. Initial duration is 9 months.
Fixed daily rate of 400€ , this contract is potentially for 3 years.
Essential technical skills :
- API Framewok
- IOC Concepts
- Software quality concept (Complexity & Duality)
- C# Microsoft framework
Please forward an updated cv to be contracted for this role.
Video Intelligence Research Engineer
Unique opportunity for a Video Intelligence Research Engineer to join our client in Dublin to work on a 12-month contract. A PhD or Masters’ in Computer Vision, Image Processing, Deep Learning or Machine Learning is required, as well as commercial experience in the same area. €400-€600 day rate.
This is good chance to join our global client in a pioneering Research and Development environment in Dublin and be part of a team that will be applying data science and machine learning based research to computer vision and Video data processing.
Skills and Experience:
- PhD or Master’s in Computer Vision, Image Processing, Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- At least 3 years of Industry experience in at least one or more of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Science
- 5 plus years’ experience in video, visual data analytics and processing or video metadata labelling and semantic analysis
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB on large datasets
- Java, C++ or Python
- Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch (Pytorch) or Keras
- AWS or other cloud platforms and container such as Docker
- Experience of Computer Vision and Machine Learning packages such as Opencv, SciKit-Learn, xgboost
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Applicants must be experienced in contracting.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and rate required in Euros for this Contract position.
Cloud Automated Developer / Belgium
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a degree educated Cloud Automation Developer with a minimum 7 years relevant experience and expertise to join our Devops team in Brussels. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the project
As a Cloud Automation Developer, you will take up a role in the Devops team. You will take ownership in the implementation and maintenance of the data center tooling landscape.
You will focus on automating service delivery and providing means for easy and low cost operations. You support different teams that design.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support on our CMDB & Automation engine
- Analysis & development for data center automation projects
- Development & operational support on our external world interface
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces, …
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Oracle, NoSQL, ...)
- Adobe Flex, ActionScript
- Perl, Phyton, Ruby, PHP…
- WebServices: SOAP, REST, JSON, …
- Linux (RedHat)
- Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS suite, ..
- Agile development & Scrum principles
- SVN, GitLab source control
- CI/CD methodology and tooling experience (Jenkins, …)
- Knowledge of typical data center related technologies (TCP/IP, networking, security, virtualization, storage, systems, monitoring, ...)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are a team player
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations (internal or external)
- You are able to inform your customers/colleagues timely and efficiently
- You manage your time and project planning efficiently
- You are able to learn quickly
Analyst/Developer - Data integration
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Analyst/developer to join one of our large Telecoms client, based in Belgium, initially for a 6 months contract.
The ideal Analyst/Developer will have Data integration experience and be Dutch or French speaking, as well as an excellent English communicator. The analyst/developer is a key contact person for internal clients and takes care of optimal communication and collaboration with them and all other teams needed, in and outside our client’s domain.
The successful candidate will work closely with squad colleagues and be responsible for the analysis, development, testing and follow up of the implementation of project deliverables with a focus on quality:
- Load and integrate data from multitude of applications, service platforms and networks in the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Data Lake via ETL solutions
- Creating datamarts and/or reports/dashboards
- Contribute to the organization and optimization of team processes.
- Ensure that your (and your colleagues’) solutions are matching the requirements regarding security (retail/wholesale, legal, …) and confidentiality, defined by Legal- and Security- teams and by our Datawarehouse Data Security Officer (DSO).
- Make sure that solutions make optimal use of available computer capacity (CPU, I/O, storage, memory), available on platforms (Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle) and guarantee optimal performance.
Required skills and experience:
As we are looking for analyst/developers in 3 technological areas you possess several of the technical skills of 1 or more of the following skillsets:
- Data Integration
- Profound knowledge of key concepts of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and entity-relationship (E-R)-, Third Normal Form (3NF)- and dimensional modeling (knowledge on RDA helps)
- Good knowledge on Hadoop and related technologies (Hortonworks Hadoop stack, HBase, MapReduce, Storm, Hive, Kafka, Scala, Spark ...)
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Scripting (Perl, Java, Python, R, ...)
- NoSQL principles and systems: document stores, graph databases, KVP stores
- Parallel data processing (MPP) and tuning
- Statistical Modeling
- BI tools (Informatica, MicroStrategy), databases (Teradata, Oracle)
Modeling tools (RDA)
- Advanced to expert knowledge of SQL (Teradata)
- Familiar with shell scripting in Unix/Linux environments
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop and related technologies (Hortonworks Hadoop stack, HBase, MapReduce, Storm, Hive, Kafka, Scala, Spark )
- Basic knowledge of software deployment/versioning tools (GIT, Jenkins) and of collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
Please apply for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Senior Software Developer
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join our client in Brussels. Talented Java and Python needed. This is a 12 month contract with extension opportunities. Hourly rate of EUR€65.00.
Your main responsibility will be doing hands on front and back end development. Working language is English and the role is based close to the Airport. A Masters’ Degree is essential for this role.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Unit and Systems Testing Skills
- Git or Github
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
If you meet the criteria please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Java Big Data Software Engineer
Endeavour Recruitment has a great new opportunity for an experienced Java Developer with Big Data. Candidates should have at least 4 years’ experience working in Java EE and Big Data. A background in Security / Fraud would be beneficial for this role. This is a 12-month contract based in Belgium with a rate of EUR€65 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role. Strong back-end development is required for this role as well as experience in developing solutions using Big Data tools and technologies.
Essential Skills: -
- 4 years+ Back-End Development
- Java EE
- Big Data:
- Testing Skills
- Integration Tools
- Fraud Detection
- Machine Learning
- Cloud computing – AWS or Google Cloud
- Data analytics:
- Programming: Scala or Haskell
If you feel you have the skills to flourish in this role, then please send over a copy of your most up to date CV.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our leading client based in London. This is an initial 6-month contract with a daily rate of £500+ depending on experience. Candidates must hold Security Clearance.
Responsibilities will include;
- Improve and expand AWS platform
- Apply changes using configuration management tools
- Support and troubleshoot complex micro-service based environment
- Improve monitoring and performance measurement tools
- Implement and improve security stack/tools
- Automating various tasks using puppet, ansible and scripting
Your skill set should include a solid mix of the following:
- AWS, services, SDK
- Ruby/Python or any other high-level language
- WEB servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Networking (TCP/IP, LoadBalancing, Firewalls)
- Databases (Mongo, Postgres or alternative)
- RabbitMQ or alternative
- Security in the cloud
- Continues integration for developing applications (Jenkins, GIT, Nexus, Artifactory)