Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected Test Engineer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a Test Engineer. Our client has requested that the Test Engineer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €420 euros.
What is expected of the Senior Test Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a tester as part of the functional and technical tests of their applications and packages.
- The tasks of the Senior Test Engineer consist in establishing a test plan based on the documentation of a project. It also determines the scope of test automation and automates regression scenarios. It executes (automated) test scenarios and records the bugs found.
- At the end of the test process, you will report the results to the project managers and provides advice on the Go/NoGo decision.
- You are also responsible for the preparation of a master test plan with the scope description, test criteria and planning, before the start of the test phase.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- At least 5 years of experience working with HP-ALM/QC.
- 5 years of experience working with HP-QTP.
- You must have an ISTQB qualification with at least 3 years’ experience using it.
- You should have at least 1 year of experience working with Oracle, Python and .NET.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Senior Test Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.