Experience Dutch speaking Data Scientist required for a 6 month contract based in Brussels. Public Sector.
Daily rate: 500 Euros per day
- A Master / Bachelor degree in an IT related field
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player
- Experience working in high-demanding environment
- Experienced in data modelling
- Knowledge of different database types (relational, document, graphs)
- Experienced with visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik view/sense, Tableau, Spotfire)
- You have strong knowledge of state-of-the-art machine learning and statistical methods (focus on forecasting methods)
- Flask (optional)
- Plotly or other (desirable)
- Cypher (desirable)
- Github (desirable)
Preferably, you have work experience with the end-to-end data science project life cycle, including:
- Translating business requests into data requirements
- Identifying high-value use cases through data exploration and visualization.
- Developing machine learning solutions (incl. feature engineering, model fitting, etc.).
- Deploying scalable machine learning applications to production.
- You have strong knowledge of software development
- A creative problem solver
Please apply for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.