Full stack developer required!
A client focused on Defence and Security industry is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on their edge orchestration, sensor and systems management platforms within their development team.
This is a remote position!
The selected Fullstack developer will be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the design of new products where they will be involved in all aspects of the lifecycle, from conception to deployment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with engineering teams and product managers to ideate software solutions and engaging visual designs
- Design innovative client-side and server-side architecture
- Lead weekly sprint meetings
- Help mentor junior staff
- Design, build and maintain efficient, useable, and reliable front-end applications
- Develop product features with minimal supervision.
- Turn prototypes into production-ready code
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with Engineering and Capability Delivery to improve software
- Proven experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer
- Ability to lead a small team
- 8+ years of development experience
- Experience of being part of an agile development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of source control including Git
- Familiarity with tools such as AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator and others
- Strong sense of web design and an understanding of the UX best Practices, cross-platform compatibility, responsive design principles
Apply and send your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting new opportunity!
Excellent long term, off shore contract opportunity for a Lead Developer.
Lead Developer requirements
- Solid development experience using PHP, Mysql as well as experience with Opensource platforms including Wordpress and Magento
- Revises, updates, refactors, and debugs code
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Experience in any charting libraries, NOSQL databases, CMS (WordPress, Magento)
- Experience in Web services (preferably AWS)
- E-commerce (Magento) or large site architecture experience a plus
- Payment gateway setup and integration experience a plus
Lead Developer responsibilities
- 8-10 years’ work experience
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with UK/US customer with strong verbal and written comms
- Will be expected to attend technical meetings with client to provide solutions to issues and new ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills
- Serves as an expert on developed applications and provides technical support to other members of the team, providing training, guidance and mentoring where needed
- Assisting in the planning, estimating and refinement of project requirements
- Collaborates with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum) and has worked with Jira
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
- Develop/Maintain Ecommerce application for high end retail client
- High level of client interaction and need to drive technical and business innovation
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
N-Tier application design and development
Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS 1.x, AngularJS 2+, React, Vue desirable
Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
Experience of agile development methodology
Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
Please apply for this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a driven Front-end developer to strengthen our Defence and Security client’s team, based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, autonomous and tech savvy developer focusing on producing scalable software solutions within the development team.
The successful Front-end Developer will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for the design of new products with your focus on the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Essential required skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Experience of being part of a development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- In depth knowledge and experience of in Node.js
- Experience of front-end frameworks (such as vue, bootstrap, reactjs, angular)
- Familiarity with common stacks - specific experience of the TICK stack
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical, inquisitive mind
Important! Due to the nature of our client’s business, we can only consider applicants eligible to go through a security vetting process.
Please don’t delay and apply today, or contact us for more info on this exciting permanent opportunity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Are you a passionate Full-Stack Developer who enjoys to be challenged?
Are you looking to be part of a team where your skills will be maximised and developed to help you reach the next step in your career?
Our client, a well-established and ambitious Digital Marketing and Web Development Agency, based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join them on their exciting journey and the next phase of their development.
In you role as a Full-Stack developer, you will be required to take on the following key tasks:
- Build complex responsive websites from scratch that looks identical to the provided design.
- Debug code that may have been produced by other developers.
- Write bespoke code from scratch as well as working within established frameworks such as WordPress, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Meet and communicate clearly and professionally with customers. Sometimes translating technical subjects so that non-technical people can understand.
- Manage time and projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Identify possible issues within the development of a project and raise these problems with your manager.
- Write detailed and accurate scoping documents that clearly explain what we will be doing in that project.
- Provide accurate time estimates for potential work.
The successful Developer will have the following demonstrable skills/experience:
- Expert knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Expert knowledge and highly experienced in WordPress CMS development.
- Understanding of FTP, DNS, Name Servers, Domains and Email.
- Able to develop fully mobile responsive websites.
Other desirable/beneficial skills include:
- Good knowledge of SASS and SQL Server.
- Understanding of CLI.
- Understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop CC and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity of React JS and Gutenberg.
- Understanding of popular WordPress plugins such as Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields, WP Rocket, Imagify, Divi Builder, Elementor and WP Bakery.
Apply ASAP! This is an opportunity for the right developer to become an integral part of a successful, growing agency where promotion/career progression is a real prospect.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Digital Transformation client’s team, based in Sheffield on a permanent basis.
The ideal profile will have experience of working with a Java-based eCommerce technologies such as IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce DemandWare or Oracle-ATG.
The successful candidate will be required to lead the solution design, assist in solution implementation and be responsible for the technical delivery of complex solutions to a wide range of clients.
You will be required to work closely with clients and the internal delivery teams to ensure our solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered to our client’s principles, standards and best practices. The candidate should be business focused and have a proven track record of delivery.
- Producing and owning technical solutions to fit business requirements and ensuring successful delivery.
- Producing and owning solution design documents covering baseline and target architectures for applications, integrations, data and technology – ensuring the design meets architecture principles and best practices for the technology platform and justifying the solution design against other options.
- Producing technical specifications for lead developers covering mid-low level application, interface and database design, including identifying relevant design patterns and application frameworks.
- Communicating technical architectures and designs to internal teams, including developers and testers.
- Communicating directly with the customer on all aspects of the technical design, including running design workshops, participating in architecture reviews, providing recommendations and reasons for key design decisions and explaining complex technical designs to non-technical stakeholders.
- Communicating directly with 3rd parties to agree designs, especially in the integration domain.
- Identifying impacts of a given solution/architecture and challenging business requirements or suggesting alternate solutions where necessary.
- Identifying and managing key stakeholders of the architecture change.
- Working collaboratively with other architects and lead developers to share knowledge and solutions.
- Estimating the design and implementation effort of large-scale and complex ecommerce solutions and assisting in the delivery, migration and go-live planning.
- Ownerships of the technical delivery, ensuring and demonstrating the quality of the deliverable, from code quality through to performance, scalability and security of the solution.
- Leading new application/technical architects in all aspects of the above.
- Keeping up todate with technology changes (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updated, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience in leading or assisting and delivering large-scale architecture change projects in ecommerce, retail or manufacturing.
- Proven technical leadership skills with an internal team within a client facing environment.
- An understanding of web technologies and an appreciation for capacity and performance design considerations
- Java and J2EE development (e.g. JSP, EJB, JPA, Struts, Spring, core JAVA)
- Develop performant and secure code (incl. SQL) for high-traffic production use, following pre-defined principles and guidelines
- Working knowledge of application server technologies (e.g. WebSphere Application Server) including clustered environments
- Have good front-end development skills in HTML, CSS and JS frameworks (e.g. JQuery) and are familiar with Ajax
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferable to have a good understanding of IBM WebSphere Commerce (WC) functional and technical architecture including design and development best practice and the associate technologies:
- WebSphere Commerce (WC) functional architecture (e.g. store, catalog, merchandising, marketing, orders)
- WC frameworks (e.g. Command framework, MVC,)
- WC search
- Common WC data models (User, Orders, Catalogs, Promotions etc.)
- WC messaging infrastructure (inbound and outbound, REST, MQ, BOD)
- WC persistence layer (SDO and EJB/access/data beans)
- WC development environment, SVN and GIT repos
- SOLR search
- IBM DB2 Database
- Demonstrate and develop to WC best practices, especially with regards to security and customisations
- Have a working knowledge of Dynacache
- An understanding of WC deployment models (e.g. 3-tier, de-coupled storefront/search
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing headless WebSphere Commerce solutions
- An interest in the ongoing developments of WebSphere Commerce (e.g. xC programming model, JPA)
- Web-tier configuration experience (e.g. Apache, IIS)
- Having worked on solutions utilising edge-caches and CDNs
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP or apply with your CV
Our leading client based in Cork, Ireland is seeking a Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established eCommerce client.
Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects and Project Leads to understand client priorities and business requirements
Monitor and Delivery the project within the defined scope, to budget and time-scale.
Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
Manage day-to-day client interaction and close collaboration.
Set and manage client expectations.
Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Skills & Experience:
5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
Experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly ‘Scrum’
Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
Possesses good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
IOS, Android, Windows
Java SC / Java EE
Mongo DB, SQL Server, MySql
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, long term contract opportunity.
Excellent opportunity for two candidates to join our client in Andover in the role of Software Support Developer. Development on .Net Framework. The development team will be streamlining their applications and integrating some legacy systems. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a development role is essential. Remuneration up to £50K plus an array of benefits.
Andover lies in the heart of the Test Valley, Hampshire. This was recently voted as the best place in England and Wales in which to live. Our clients’ office lies just a ten minute walk from Andover Railway Station and there is a plentiful bus service.
Some of the Benefits on Offer:
- 28 Days Holiday + Buy & Sell
- 6% Pension Contribution
- Private Health
- Bonus Scheme
- Recognition Reward
- Plus many other benefits
The successful candidates will be contributing to daily ‘stand ups’ and evaluating technical feasibility. You would provide accurate estimates for user stories, translate user stories into work units and then translate requirements. Candidates should be able to produce structured efficient and reliable code to time using TDD where appropriate. Development best practice and standards to be adhered to.
- .Net Development – 2 years minimum
- C# - 2 years minimum
- MS SQL – 2 years minimum
- VB6 – Good level of experience
- MVC Framework
- Agile / Scrum
If this role is of interest or if you would like to know more, please apply as soon as possible.