Calling for a skilled Dynamics F&O Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join our London based client on a 6-month contract, outside IR35.
Our client is looking for Dynamics F&O engineer with strong development, configuration and customisation experience.
Ideally, you will also have team lead experience or capabilities to do so.
The role is hybrid: 2 days per week onsite will be required.
- Experience of Dynamics F&O, configuration and customisation, Azure integrations, MS Powerplatform
- Experienced in working Dynamics D365 F&O and prior experience on AX 2012/AX 2009
- Experienced on customisation and development on Dynamics D365 F&O including data entities, DIXF, extensions, custom services, automated deployment using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Dynamics Lifecycle Services
- Experienced on writing SQL queries, views and stored procedure
- Experienced in Azure Logic app, Azure Functions and Azure data factories
- Experience in Power Automate and Power BI
- Experienced in planning, work allotment, follow up and code review
- Experienced in designing solution and documentation
- Experienced analysing blocking production issue and performance issue
- Experienced in leading technical team would be desirable
For further information, please don’t hesitate to apply.